BETH B.
Nissan 350Z
07/19/2019
Thank YOU!!!!!
As usual You took great care of me and my car :) You make "car stress" less stressful. Everybody is so nice and helpful, you are good friends.
I really appreciate You.
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks, Beth for the great review!  You have been a loyal customer for so many years and we always look forward to when you "pop in" for needed repairs.  You are truly a favorite around here!

JOHN/ AMANDA D.
Toyota C-HR
Great Company
Great family owned company. They've been servicing all of my vehicles since 2013. They’ve done everything for me from inspections to engine work. They do quality work, are very friendly and provide great customer service. Good place to go.

GG
GRANT AND JOANNE G.
Top notch service center
Top-notch service center I’ve trusted them for years to keep my old cars running
No issues with any repairs they help keep me out of the dealership
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks for the great review and being such a long time customer.  We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you when one needs servicing or repair.  Have a great weekend!  ANN

DR.CARROLL and MICHEL B.
Lexus GX 470
Kind and quick!
Moss Motors is consistently good. Every time we call, we are greeted by friendly people, when I walk into the shop everyone is smiling, and when they work on my car, they are thorough, helpful, quick and reasonable.
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Wow, thanks for the fantastic review.  We DO have a fantastic crew and we are proud of each one and their position within the shop.  Thank you for trusting us to work on the vehicles in your family's fleet.  We truly appreciate you!  Have a great weekend.  ANN

Center Point, TX
07/17/2019
Oil Change
I went in for routine oil change. The staff is always very friendly and the service was quick and efficient. They are a great company.
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks for the great review and trusting us to work on your vehicles when they are in need of both repairs and maintenance.  We are proud of our whole crew!

TL
TONY L.
Our cars' best friend
You can't go wrong with the Moss Motors team working on your cars!!
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks---and we can't go wrong with fantastic customers and friends like you two!  Have  a great weekend!

DIANA P.
Toyota Sequoia
Quick service
Our experience today was great! We didn’t have an appointment, but they worked us in, diagnosed the issue and fixed it long before the end of the day!
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks Diana for the great review and trusting us with your vehicle when it needed repairs.  We have a fantastic crew and I am so glad we got you back on the road qucikly.  Have a great weekend! ANN

07/16/2019
Very Friendly Staff and work completed quickly!
We were very pleased with the work that was done, the great communication from the staff, and how timely it was all done. We are new in town and this place was highly recommended and we couldn’t be happier!
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate you trusting us to repair your vehicle.  We are very proud of our crew and we all look forward to helping you out again when your car needs a repair or service.  Have a great weekend!  ANN

KK
KAY K.
Audi Q5
07/15/2019
Out of towner rescue!
My AC went out. I drive an Audi Q5 and was very concerned about where to take my car. I looked at all my choices online and called Moss first. They told me they had to check with their staff first to see if they could do the job. They told me how long it would take and the cost. Done to perfection!!! I am a visitor here, imagine what they can do for Kerrville’s residents!!!
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Kay, for the great review.  We appreciate you reaching out to us when you were in need of a service, and I am so glad our tech was able to get you back on the road---and cooler for your trip home.  Please stop by and say hello if you are ever back through Kerrville.  ANN

GP
GENE P.
07/13/2019
People, service, and quality.
Efficient trip for state inspection. Friendly service.
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks, Gene for the review, and bringing your car to us when repairs and maintenance is needed.  Have a great weekend!

MARTA D.
Honda Civic Si
07/12/2019
Hometown friendly
Great service from terrific people. They were responsive, quick and did great work
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks Marta for the review and bringing in your vehicle for repair.  We are glad we met your expectations and look forward to seeing you when the need arises.  Have a great weekend.

JUSTIN G.
Service at it's best.
I scheduled an inspection and recieved an appointment on the same day. Great service and friendly employees. Thank you Moss Motors.
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you, Justin for allowing us to take care of your vehicle. You have been a great customer for many years and we appreciate you!  Have a great weekend, ANN

RV
RICKY and KELLY V.
Ingram, TX
07/11/2019
Moss Motors is excellent!
Moss Motors has excellent customer service. They don’t start on the car until you are notified of problem , and cost . They stand behind their work. We wouldn’t take our car any where else !!
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks for the great review and for trusting us to work on your whole families vehicles.  We are very proud of our team and "they make us look good"!  Have a great weekend! ANN

COOPER AND STEPHANIE C.
We love Moss Motors!
Marvin and everyone here are wonderful! They do quality work and are friendly, honest and straightforward. I have had my vehicles serviced here for years and will never go anywhere else!
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks so much for the great review and your continued business for the past several years.We truly appreciate you trusting us and we look forward to taking care of your families vehicles when needed.  Happy Friday!  ANN

RF
REYES F.
Customer review
Down home feel great customer service and mechanical work
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks for the great review--that's exactly what we are working for with each customer.  We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

LELAND AND SHARON M.
Chevrolet Blazer
Sharon and Leland
Friendly capable staff at entry and in the
bay! Always capable service
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review.  We are so proud of each employee and are so lucky to have such friendly and capable staff.  Thanks again and have a great weekend!

DAVID and CAROLYN H.
Top marks for Moss Motors
This visit was for my vehicles appointment. As usual checking was quick and friendly and the task completed quickly. My questions were answered and check out was completed quickly.
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks Dave for trusting us with your vehicles needs for so many years.  We are so proud of each one on our team, from the front office to the back--we are very blessed to have such qualified techs to answer any questions you have about your truck.  Thanks again!  ANN

JACK and SUSAN T.
Ford Police Interceptor
Getting in and out.
Moss Motors always makes your visit a very nice time. They are always helpful. Great job.
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks for the nice review--as always we appreciate the many years of business you have given to "The Moss Compound" (as you always say).  Thanks for trusting us!  ANN

AC
ASHLEY C.
07/10/2019
My kids and I were traveling to Kerrville to stay a few days at Jellystone. On our way there, my AC started acting up. Moss Motors was recommended to me and they were super helpful. They came to pick up my vehicle for me (because that was most convenient for me), checked it out and sent me a report via text very quickly. Unfortunately, the job was a little extensive and we were planning to leave within a few hours. They brought my car back to me and did not charge me anything for their time and diagnosis. Very friendly people!
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks Ashley for the review and looking us up while in town to look at your vehicle.  I was sorry it wasn't a quick fix, but glad we got you back on the road quickly for your trip home.  I hope you enjoyed your stay in Kerrville.  Have a great weekend!

JUDY S.
07/10/2019
Judy
Great family business. Always accommodating. Been going there for 25 years. Always friendly staff. Prices are reasonable. I’ve recommended Moss to numerous people
The Team at M. from Moss Motors responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks, Judy for your review and your continued business through all the years with all your families vehicles.  We appreciate all the referrals and always enjoy visiting with you when you stop in.  Have a great weekend.