SD

MJ
MARIA J.
Chrysler 300
06/01/2020
Friendly service with a smile
Moss motors has friendly staff. They greet with a smile. They explain exactly what is wrong with your vehicle. I will continue to use their service.

OM
OWEN M.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
06/01/2020
Quick and easy
Took the truck in for a warm AC. They ended up adding 1.2 lbs refrigerant along with dye which solved the problem. They were unable to determine where it may be leaking from, but by adding the dye they said that if it does leak down again they should be able to locate the leak. We'll see. I was in and out within about an hour.

Hoping we've found our go-to car repair since the dealership is so expensive......

LEE AND BARBARA B.
Mountain Home, TX
Kia Sportage
05/31/2020
Always Excellent Service
We just discussed how lucky we are to have Moss Motors. The operative word here is Trust. We know we will receive a fair deal no matter what. Of course we are a little "prejudiced" as we have known these folks since we moved to town 30 something years ago. Thanks for being here and always taking care of us and our family members. Barb and Lee Bearden

TL
TORI L.
GMC Yukon
05/30/2020
Amazing Service!!!
Always friendly. Always helpful. Great customer service. I feel like my vehicle is in very capable hands.

KP
KARL P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/27/2020
Great service with family warmth

JULI K.
Aways helpful ,friendly, dependable
I have come to depend on the whole crew to take care of my automobile. I know I completely trust them. One of the first times I came in my a/c wasn’t working,I was sure it was going to cost hundreds of dollars . They fixed it and presented me with the bill. I was overwhelmed, it was for ‘$7.47. I would have paid what ever they asked but they charged me a completely fair bill. I have trusted them ever since!

FW
FRANCIS W.
Jeep Liberty
05/27/2020
always a relief to get there.
always good.

GWEN C.
Ram 3500
05/26/2020
Fast, Convenient and Courteous
Always always great customer service. From you phone call to set appt, when you arrive, greeted by front clerk. When work is done, tech returns you key. The techs are very courteous. When you pay; you are good to go. It is very convenient and located in a great place. Easy to find!
Also, I always tip the tech. Even if it's $5.00. Buy their lunch at least. They do you a service; tip them.
❤❤❤

Toyota Camry Solara
05/25/2020
Personnel/customer service
Complete confidence that our car is well taken care of

Harper, TX
05/21/2020
Professional, knowledgeable, thorough, concerned, family friendly
See review title as reference

K
K.
05/21/2020
They treat you like family....
Locally owned and nationally known auto repair shop!
If you haven’t found a shop to take care of your transportation maintenance, trust this one totally!
Clean, beautiful shop with a family owned business that has been repairing cars for 30+ years!!

DELMA W.
Nissan Rogue Select
05/20/2020
Great car place
Great work and right on time

JANICE H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/15/2020
Professionalism and honesty like family
I always fill welcome