10/17/2019
Tiller repair of Honda
Very friendly, listens to person trying to explain problem. Worked on car as best and soon as he could, when found the problem had several solutions. Ran the down my Choices from the quickest and cheapest to the most expensive. That being the final choice and most expensive.

LA
LEISA A.
10/16/2019
Honest and fair
It's comforting to know you can take your vehicle and have it repaired by honest and fair people. Plus, the repairs are made quickly.

RA
ROY A.
10/15/2019
Great service and honest to deal with
I was quoted a price by Butch and Mark for a new evaporator core for my super duty. They were of course less expressive than the dealer. What shocked me was how they gave me back my truck sooner than expected AND almost $100 less than what they quoted. Got my truck today and my AC works again. Thank you Butch and Mark!

TOM M.
10/10/2019
Tiller Service
Excellent service with great pricing

MJ
MELINDA J.
10/09/2019
Great Service...!
When you take a car in for repair and you come away with your bill a little less than expected and it was ready a little sooner than expected...., then you leave with a good feeling! The Tillers have a long history of good service and they lived up to it for me.

BW
BERT/JANIE W.
Boerne, TX
10/08/2019
Honest and great work
What can I say but have been trusting my vehicle repair to Tiller’s for more than 30 years

Ford Expedition
10/07/2019
Dependable
I have been a customer for over 15 yrs. and have always been treated good. Service has always been excellent.

AL
ALENA L.
Nissan Versa
10/07/2019
Wonderful service, excellent work
I am so happy with this business! Another auto care company messed up my AC unit and Tiller’s fixed it up beautifully! Great customer service and honest mechanics!

STEPHANIE M.
10/03/2019
I'd GIVE THIS PLACE MORE STARS IF I COULD !!
My A/C WENT OUT ON MY BMW OUT OF NO3.. (newer model ) was referred to Butch Tiller by a loyal customer and was SUPER IMPRESSED! Not only was he Professional and FAST .. , THE PRICING WAS SO REASONABLE!!!!! For whatever auto mechanic needs you may have .. I'd Recommend Tiller in Helotes !
-new loyal customer ;)

BERNIE S.
10/01/2019
Good service.
Good service, reasonable prices .

LLOYD S.
10/01/2019
Honest quality
Very Satisfied with the repairs they made I would definitely recommend these people to anyone who wants good quality service

MELISSA M.
09/19/2019
Trustworthy & Affordable
I took my vehicle to Tiller’s for a brake job. They got me in, brakes fixed, and back on the road the same day, in under 3 hrs. Butch and Mark were very kind and trustworthy. Didn’t try to fix or charge me for things l didn’t need, like some automotive shops. They’ve got my business for future repairs. They were very reasonably priced, as well.

SF
STEVE F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/18/2019
Dependability and Customer Focus
Our family has been a customer of Tiller Automotive for about 40 years.
We have always found Butch Tiller and his team to be very dependable and with a strong focus on customer service.
Steve F.

RICHARD R.
09/17/2019
Fast Reliable Service
After dealing with battery and alternator issues on my car and it still not working right. I decided to send my car to Tillers. TILLERS received my car Monday morning from a tow figured out what was wrong with it by the afternoon and had it fixed by the end of the day. I picked it up Tuesday Morning and my car work worked like there was nothing wrong with it.

DAVID R.
Toyota Pickup
09/17/2019
Good as always.
I have a 94 Toyota pickup V6 model that needs this and that to keep on going. Tillers has made light work of keeping me on the road.

I’ll be back for sure. I always tell people about Tillers and I will Continue to do so.

DAMON H.
09/13/2019
Good place
We have worked with this business even before they moved to Helotes. They are helpful, kind and always dependable. Prices are fair and if they cannot fix your problem they will find someone who can. Owner is local and lives in Helotes.

JEREMIAH H.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/06/2019
Reasonable prices fast service
I would recommend Tillers for anyone that needs good work at a reasonable price.Other shops try to nickel and dime the customers for everything.A big thanks to Butch and Mark and his staff for the help.

KEN M.
09/03/2019
Excellent Mechanic/Auto Repair
Butch Tiller runs great shop with long-term very experienced auto mechanics. They have done all maintenance on our Honda's for years. Straight forward competitive pricing and no pressure tactics!

IB
IRMA B.
08/30/2019
Fair and honest work. They go over and above on service.
Tiller’s always does a great job!

CP
CARL P.
08/29/2019
Best in business
Always can count on Butch and his crew to do excellent work. Sometimes because of the crush of business, you may have to leave your car for a few days.