MO
MICHAEL O.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/22/2021
Always great
My family has been taking our cars to Tiller for decades. They’re always fair, prompt, communicate well and provide great service. Car problems aren’t fun but knowing that we’re supporting a great small business when car problems arise takes the sting out of it. I always recommend Tiller to friends.

PI
PATRICK L. I.
Ford Expedition
01/22/2021
Highest integerty
Quick, competent service, low prices, trustworthy and local business.

CG
CRAIG G.
Helotes, TX
01/20/2021
Routine maintenance
Great service. Have used them for 15 years now!

SD
SEAN D.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/20/2021
Greatest Automotive Shop to Ever Exist
I live in Boerne and will drive to Helotes when anything goes wrong with my vehicles. I will never take my personal or business vehicles anywhere else. If I lived in Dallas I would still make the drive to Tiller Automotive in Helotes because there is no other place like it. When you take your vehicle there you know your getting an honest trust worthy inspection of your vehicle unlike many other shops who will tell you need something done when you really don’t or actually cause more problems so they can say they you need something completely unrelated fixed. Many shops were exposed by local news for doing such deceitful acts but not Tiller Automotive. If you value your time, money, vehicle and quite frankly your life, then once again I say, there is no other place like it.

STEVE C.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
01/18/2021
Steve Chavez Cornwell tools ll c
I always recommend it to my friends and family and my customers they do awesome work the whole crew is amazing

BG
BEE G.
Helotes, TX
Honda Accord Coupe
01/15/2021
Reliable and dependable business
Tiller Automotive has always served me well. I appreciate an honest automotive repair and these people are the best!

AD
ALEX D.
01/13/2021
Great Honest Service
Mark and Mr. Tiller took care of my F-250. Properly diagnosed the problem with the rear breaks and ordered parts right away. Very Satisfied with the workmanship and integrity behind the business. Fast turn around as well!!! 10/10 recommend!

FS
FRANK S.
01/05/2021
Great service !!
Major problem with my Jeep They ID’d the problem quickly Part was really expensive but labor reasonable Will use in the future

JAMES P.
01/01/2021
Got my daughter's truck back on the road so she could head back to college!
Butch and his crew made sure that my daughter's truck was ready for the "winter" up at college. Took it in for an oil change and to check for a possible oil leak. They found a couple of things that needed fixing immediately (heater hoses and drive belt tensioner) and got her back on the road so that she could beat the winter storm that was coming in to her college town. She made it back to her apartment the day before New Year's Eve. That next day, the winter storm came in an dumped several inches of snow. I felt happy that Butch was able to get the job done quickly and correctly. It put my mind at ease knowing that he cared enough to get my daughter on the road safely before the storm hit.

TV
TAMMY/SCOTT V.
11/19/2020
Returning Customer
When I finally got fed up and left the dealerships, I found Tiller. This was a year ago and I’ve not gone to anyone else. They consistently do great work! I definitely recommend them.

JESSE S.
Toyota Sequoia
11/19/2020
Was honest, realistic and fair
Even though he couldn’t fix my truck, he could have, but he explained how it wouldn’t be cost effective—/repairs being more than truck is worth—-threw a rod. Nice place—-if I need repairs I’ll be back. Had a good vibe about the place

JZ
JOSE Z.
11/11/2020
JZ
Great prices, honest vehicle assessments and friendly people.

11/10/2020
Too expensive for our old car
Mr. Tiller did well to identify the problems with our 2005 Toyota Camry. We just couldn’t afford to pay $2,000 to get it fixed.

AR
ARMANDO R.
Lincoln Mark LT
11/03/2020
They fix your car at a fair price and a truthful when nothing needs fixing!
They fix your car at a fair price and are truthful when nothing needs fixing!
I’ve been taking my car to Butch Tiller’s for almost 30 years and I’ve never been disappointed!

GK
GERALD/BARBARA K.
10/29/2020
Great People Who Care
Mr. Tiller and his team found/located all the issues we had with our vehicle, called and reviewed the issues with us, and requested an OK before they started corrections/repairs.
All work was completed in a very timely and professional manner.