BRIANNA H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/01/2020
Great work and nice service
I dropped off my car to have some work done that I knew was going to be pricey. I’m very glad and grateful that Tiller’s was about to fix my car. My only complaint is that they don’t offer a small payment service that would allow to pay a large balance with 2-3 months. I would go back but in the future I will have to consider this when needing work done on my vehicle.

SHERRY C.
07/27/2020
Good honest work.
They are very honest and have treated me well through out the years of doing business with them.

JOELOE T.
06/30/2020
Fast and great service
Phil gave me a quote that I thought was going to be too much for a recent graduate during this time but turns out I got a 20% discount and idek why! My car isn’t leaking anymore and is back on the road! So happy Thanks Tiller

JASON K.
05/18/2020
My truck
I think Tiller automotive is very good . I think the cost in labor is a little to high . You get what you pay for. Overall good people . They always do a good job with my vehicles.

JOE P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/15/2020
Friendly, reliable service
Very good work and in timely manner

MA
MOLLY A.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/10/2019
Mr & Mrs. Alvarado
We brought our 2004 Suburban in for an oil leak, which seemed to be okay for a few days but it started leaking again. We did speak with Mark but haven’t had a chance to bring it in.

CP
CARL P.
08/29/2019
Best in business
Always can count on Butch and his crew to do excellent work. Sometimes because of the crush of business, you may have to leave your car for a few days.

PK
PAUL K.
Acura TL
02/07/2016
Oil Change, ($92.45) to much for oil change
We pay less at the dealer for an oil change, and they wash my car :( Next time I will check your prices on car service before hand.. Have been pleased with previous work done there, this was a surprise.

JOYCE P.
Nissan Rogue
11/19/2014
Fast, Friendly, Priced Right
Tiller's was fast, friendly, and not over priced. They explained everything that needed to be done & why it needed to be done. They were also able to complete all of the work (& it was several things) in one day. My family will DEFINITELY use them again!

LV
LEE V.
09/09/2014
2004 Honda repair
While the price seemed high, we are satisfied.

RJ
richard j.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/07/2013
Convience and drive time is short
Courtesy and professional workmanship. Awareness of mechanic to let customer know he has inspection sticker pas due.

FD
FRED D.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/24/2012
My Chevy Suburban was taken care of with brakes and a water pump. Tiller always does good work onmy vehicles,

CRAIG C.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/22/2012
Very quick return
The breaks work great but I have noticed a strange noise when I shut the driver door. It is underneath, sounds like something is loose and the break pedal (with no radio on) makes a strange noise also.

Robert W.
TX
Acura MDX
06/15/2012 Category: Service
Robert said they had to put a part in twice because the first one they got was defective. They started working on his vehicle right away. Mark was good and he called promptly when his vehicle was ready.

Jim L.
Mercury Sable
06/15/2012 Category: Service
Jim said there have been a couple of times when this business returned the vehicle and they did not fix the problem.