Overall Rating 4.2500028/5Overall Rating 4.2500028/5Overall Rating 4.2500028/5Overall Rating 4.2500028/5rating 4.2500028
Overall Rating 1.84375/5rating 1.84375rating 1.84375rating 1.84375rating 1.84375

Nanticoke, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Mechanics seem like they rush and don't have attention to important detail
They need to take more time on the vehicles that they service to ensure that it will be done correctly and not have to be returned three times
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk about the situation.  We will get this situation resolved and get you back on the road as soon as possible!!  Thank you again!

EL
Elaine L.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Rescore on Hyundai Vera Cruz
Michael Gyory called me personally to address the poor experience I had at motor world in Wilkes Barre, Pa. He was understanding and took action IMMEDIATELY to rectify the problem. I will be returning this Saturday August 31st to have the repairs done on my car. He moved my appointment up by 3 weeks and got the needed parts to assure the job can be completed. I appreciate his leadership and people skills. Good job Mike!

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Poor service, long waits and very expensive
Takes weeks to get an appointment then job could not be completed, no parts. The car was there all day!
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk last night about your service visit.  I will reach out early this afternoon to verify the parts will be here for this Saturday the 31st.  Thank you again!

MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

It was our pleasure servicing your Hyundai and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs.

Steven S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Had an issue with our ‘13 Santa Fe’s transmission. Hyundai our in the time to figure it out and get it fixed. The people at Motorworld are exceptional with their customer service. We will continue to go there for service and when the time comes for another vehicle we won’t hesitate to work with them.

04/01/2019 Category: Service
Great people but disappointed
The people are great to work with but having to take my vehicle in a third time for the same service is disappointing. We have one vehicle and I have to wait for hours with a 3 year old which is difficult. Also being told that an appointment where I wait with the vehicle is over a week out is hard to deal with.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

I apologize for the tardy reply.  I do appreciate the oppertunity to look at the vehicle again and let us re-diagnose it.  I will ensure that the vehicle is fixed properly during this service visit.

MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

ES
Eric S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Cutting back on fruit for customers
Don’t take freebies away from customers
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience during your recent service visit.  I tried to reach out this afternoon do discuss and have left you a voice mail with my contact number.  I would truly appreciate some time to discuss what we can do to improve your next service visit.  Thank you!

Blakely, PA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Surprisingly Disappointed
Usually happy with their service, but this time they failed to do a rire rotation even though I requested it in my email, they were told in person to do it and the regularly scheduled maintenance states it would be done. Also did not put the cap for the tire stem back on.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

I apologize for the miscommunication during your recent service visit.  I tried to reach out today to talk with you about what I might be able to do to rectify the situation.  If you have a moment to talk please call me at the number listed below.  Thank you!

Kingston, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great staff but tire insurance not great
Na
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I apologize for the issue with the tires on your vehicle during your last visit.  I tried to reach out to you this morning to talk about it. If you would please call me at your earliest convenience I would appreciate your time to talk about the issue and work towards a resolution!

Jospeh L.
Plains, PA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Tuson heating problemn
Mr. Gyory stated that several of Hyundai models are having heating issues. He was more that willing to help with my problem. He was quick with a response to my issue.

12/31/2018 Category: Service
COULD NOT FIND PROBLEM HAD TO TAKE TUCSON TO A LOCAL REPAIR SHOP
HYUNDAI SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO ON THIS VISIT TO MOTORWORLD.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

I apologize for us being unable to rectify your concern at the time of visit.  I attempted to reach out to you this morning to discuss the issue.  Please give me a call back at your earliest convenience to discuss the issue.

Thank you!

MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Repeated car troubles
Motorworld is great. My family have been loyal customers fr over 25 years. The issue I have right now is that the technicians do not seem to be able to fix the issue with my vehicle. I am happy that it is still under warranty, but I would be quite upset if I was about to bring my vehicle in fir the third time in a month to fix the same issue.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you very much for your time discussing the issue at hand today.  I spoke with the technician working on the vehicle and stressed the point of fixing vehicles properly, then most importantly verifying the correction.  I will make sure this issue is addressed.  I look forward to meeting you on Monday.  Thank you again for your business!

Shirley M.
Exeter, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication about vehicle
Communication could have been better. Calls were never returned. I left messages but never got a call back.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

I truly apologize for the poor service which was received during your recent visit to Motorworld.  I would like to speak with you regarding it so I can work to correct some of the issues which frustrated you during this visit.  I will try to reach out to you on Thursday.  I hope you enjoy your 4th of July holiday!  Thank you as always for your business!

Mifflinville, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2018 Category: Service
new managment
After receiving a call from Mike, I was assured they have rectified my issue. Hopefully, he can implement the plans he has, and improve their process!

03/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Although I LOVE the quick lube at Motorworld, always speedy and courteous, the main area is much slower, and always wants me to drop off my car. As I live 45 minutes away, I need to wait...
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/13/2018

I truly apologize for the poor service you recieved during your recent visit to our dealership.  I will personally look into the issues that led to a poor service visit.  I will be in contact so we can work towards a resolution of your concern.  I appreciate your feedback so I can make adjustments to our service department to improve your future visits.  I look forward to talking with you soon.

Sincerely,

LW
Lauren W.
Pittston, PA
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful! The associates were helpful from the time of drop off to pick up and after! I appreciate all of the help. Thank you all.

01/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Need of better customer service.
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/29/2018

We are sorry for your service experience, please contact our Service Manager, Heidi Stamm at 570.821.3758 or hstamm@motorworldgroup.com to discuss your concerns.

spuzzetti@motorworldgroup.com
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

01/20/2018 Category: Service
Communication and quality poor
See comments.
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Marlin P.
Moosic, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Not Happy
The word Dirty for car comments ....if you thought it was you should of offered a free car wash

MK
Mark K.
Susquehanna, PA
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Too much time on my hands.
Vehicle service was done well as usual. Timely communications need improvement and adherence to pre-scheduled appointments needs attention also. A bit over an hour for an oil change and tire rotation seems a little long and the 2 hours to get my car back was way too long. Following this review section is a question wanting to know if I would recommend this business to a friend. I would for the sales and quality of the service work. But not for a quick in and out service.
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Wilkes Barre, PA
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
10/08/2017 Category: Service
You need experienced people to do the job.
As I said I only had my oil changed.
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 10/09/2017

09/06/2017 Category: Service
Disillusioned
I just wrote a review on the previous page.
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 09/07/2017

Sugarloaf, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2017 Category: Service
Service call
Not a good visit as in the past.
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

FC
Frank C.
Nanticoke, PA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Waited too long
My wife had to wait over an hour to get checked out after the service was completed. That should not happen.
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

John S.
Kunkletown, PA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/07/2017 Category: Service
First time i ever had a problem
Wasn't happy with this oil change.
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

Kingston, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2017 Category: Service
Never timely
When I make an appt, I expect to have my car within a couple hours, especially if its a part that winds up needing to be ordered. It took 5+ hours just to be told that.
Shelley P., Customer Relations Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017