Overall Rating 4.2500028/5Overall Rating 4.2500028/5Overall Rating 4.2500028/5Overall Rating 4.2500028/5rating 4.2500028
Overall Rating 1.84375/5rating 1.84375rating 1.84375rating 1.84375rating 1.84375

Kingston, PA
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy
.....makes the difference....professional...prompt...courteous service....Well done.

Marie M.
Tamaqua, PA
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai - wish service was closer to where I live. :)
The service folks here are nice and do their best. The problem is it's the only place to service my Hyundai if I want to use a dealer and it's almost an hour away from where I live. There used to be a dealer in Hazleton, PA but they closed down and that was only 20 min away.

My problem was minor - I just needed to get a new sun visor for the passenger side of my car. JJ the advisor was a wonderful young man but I still had to wait 30 minutes for something we should have been able to do over the phone.

Looked like people were waiting quite a while and I noticed that this dealer didn't even have a coffee/tea station available - many do, including snacks. This would be a nice touch, considering the long wait time.

I would recommend the dealer to a friend but only if they lived close enough to make it worthwhile.

SG

Paul C.
White Haven, PA
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Handled My Sonata Recall Quickly
My 2016 Sonata Sport`s Recall was handled in less than an hour.

WS
William S.
Dalton, PA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Customer Service
I appreciate the customer service furnished by JJ

John F.
Hazleton, PA
overall excellent customer service
Thanks again - JJ is great

Debraann S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Communication
Keeps you informed throughout the repair process

Jodi F.
West Hazleton, PA
09/07/2019 Category: Service
representive
service associates
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

It was our pleasure servicing your Hyundai and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs.

Nanticoke, PA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick lube
These guys are great. They did my oil change and I was in and out pretty quickly.

Dallas, PA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Pricing may be high as well as appointment availability
Absolutely love my Hyundai,

Lake Ariel, PA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Timely service

Harding, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Performance Review
The service was performed in a shorter period of time than I had anticipated.

John M.

Hundai sante fee serviced
Service was courteous

Trucksville, PA
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Service was very prompt and knowledgable.

LG
Linda G.
Harding, PA
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Elantras need to come in more interesting colors
The survey was hard to work with

TN

Janet T.
Benton, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Went to the drive through oil change
Was pleased!! I always forget about going there to get my oil changed, I could not get an appointment at the service center for a month 🙁 my oil change and tire rotation was due I took the chance and it was Great!!*****. The guys were respectful and I had a great experience!! Now I will get my oil changed there all the time!

WM
Wonderful

Archbald, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/28/2019 Category: Service
They care about the customer
Than you for the excellent service!!!