Chris S.
Audi S4
10/11/2019
Go to!
Movement Motorsports is my go to automotive related service shop. The principles Billy and Bob make sure that their clients are happy, comfortable, and confident the things/issues will be taken care of honestly and fairly.
I not only bring my own personal car to Movement Motorsports, I also bring my clients vehicles in for service.

SE
Sandy E.
GMC Envoy XL
10/11/2019
Exceptional service
The two principles Billy and Rob provide exceptional professionalism, service, and knowledge 100% of the time.
Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Movement Motorsports!

Littleton, CO
BMW M4
10/05/2019
As always, Billy and Rob were very accommodating and took care of business quickly. Thanks guys!!

Max R.
Audi Q5
10/03/2019
Honesty and Good Work
I was given a much better price and service than the dealer provided. Everything went great.

Beau B.
10/02/2019
Wow- truly great BMW and Mini service center
Thank you for the great job and always taking amazing care of my 5 series. Rob and Billy treat customers like family and truly superb care. They love the cars like their own and incredible knowledge base of these vehicles. Don’t go anywhere else- this is the shop for your car! Great prices and honest! Wow

AY
Arlene Y.
10/02/2019
Great job
A wonderful shop. I love the fact that my BMW is always running so good when they get done working on it.

PC
Pat C.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the business was excellent. The service was quick, efficient and she was pleased.

BP
Billy P.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Billy said Rob and Billy were great, honest and efficient. They were the most trustworthy mechanics in town. He would recommend them in the highest regard.

TF
Tim F.
09/25/2019
These guys rock!
Billy and Rob are awesome. These guys are quick, courteous, and affordable. Recommending them to everyone I know.

Miranda B.
Aurora, CO
09/15/2019
Efficient Customer Service
I was able to drop my car off with Billy and had (previously) received an estimate. They performed a full inspection and let me know about an area of concern RE: my front suspension. My driver side thrust arm (control arm bushing) was leaking its hydraulic fluid. They let me know that it wasn't at all a safety concern at the time, but over time would cause premature tire wear on the edges of the front tires (and the run-flat tires on this car are not cheap!) I really appreciated the opportunity to delay (if necessary) the repair. They explained the arms keep the wheels stabilized when braking, accelerating and or turning. The repair estimate was a fair price and I opted to have the repair done prior to encountering issues during winter driving conditions. Billy was very professional and courteous and I will be definitely coming back.
Billy L. from Movement Motorsports responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad your sister recommended you to us. See you next time.

BC
Ben C.
Littleton, CO
BMW M4
Great shop for BMW
Both Billy and Rob are great to work with. Every effort is taken to make sure work is done right.

Jordan R.
Louisville, CO
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Integrity and Attention at Movement Motorsports
I took my 2005 Mini Cooper S into Movement Motorsport for the first time and felt right at home. The shop is clean and Billy and Rob immediately felt like old friends. We talked cars and I knew my Mini was in good hands. I came in for a routine oil change and to address a leaky valve cover gasket. While looking over the car thoroughly we identified a few other items worth taking care of. I appreciated their honesty, integrity, and attention to detail. They were communicative throughout the process and I'm very happy with the outcome. Will absolutely be back for my next service.

Madison G.
Nissan Maxima
Honest, Responsive, Thorough!
Thank you so much for all your help and honesty on what needed to be fixed with my car. I came here because the Yelp reviews were really great and I am so glad that I did. I do not know much about vehicles and it can be very difficult to find an honest mechanic. Billy was so helpful, and texted me throughout the entire process and was very straightforward and explained everything so well. There were no surprises and he didn't try to sell me anything that I didn't actually need.I also needed new tires and an alignment and he gave me a couple recommendations along with their contact info and the hours that they are open and told me who to ask for, he did not have to do that so I really appreciated that. From what I can tell they even replaced my windshield wipers (or fixed the ones I had), which they didn't even mention to me or charge me for...how awesome is that! I will definitely be coming here for all my car needs in the future. Thanks so much Billy and Rob!

Arvada, CO
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/29/2019
The staff was very friendly and efficient. They clearly explained the issue and kept in touch through the service progress. Great experience, will return.

Scott H.
08/28/2019
Great people, great service, done as promised and on budget!
Movement Motorsports was recommended to me by another car buddy whom I respect (Joe Rothman). He was right! Billy and his team were great to work with. He got me in right away (for an air conditioning problem), correctly guessed the issue before I brought my BMW in, repaired it promptly while I waited and the cost was right on his prior estimate. Couldn't be happier with this experience!

SE
Sandy E.
BMW 325i
08/28/2019
Professional, Honest, courteous, a pleasure to deal with!
Billy and Rob are extremely knowledgeable, they are polite, professional and extremely courteous! In my professional opinion, I would recommend Movement Motorsports over all similar shops in the state of Colorado! BOOM!!

08/27/2019
Quick, Excellent Service!
Billy was very responsive and knowledgeable, and was able to provide quick service for a handful of things needed for my car. I will definitely be going back for any and all future car needs.

TP
Tyler P.
BMW 135i
08/24/2019
High quality work
I continue to take my cars to Billy and Rob because they do very high quality work, for a very reasonable price. They do all the little things that many other shops don't do and that keeps me coming back.

Brad B.
08/17/2019
Like family
I decided to take my 03 BMW 540i to these guys shortly after I bought it since they are close to my house, and I couldn't be happier to have done so. I've had ongoing issues with the car, and not only have they been 100% professional along the way, but they have treated me like family, and gone out of their way to accommodate every time I've called them up. They know what they're doing, they do it well, and they treat their customers right. If you're looking for a shop to take your import/German auto to, these are the guys.

AY
Arlene Y.
08/15/2019
I really appreciate quick, professional service.