James M.

01/05/2021 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The service department was great and my car got the service that it needed
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you for choosing Mtn View Hyundai for your service needs. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Dewayne G.
Chickamauga, GA
12/04/2020
SERVICE ON MY CAR 12/5/2020
Once again the service department was great. I am really thankful because I thought I needed another service done in addition to my oil change and tire rotation. The service department let me know that I had that service done not too long ago so I was able to save some money. They didnt charge me / "fix" it to just get the money. I feel that I can trust them to have my best interest in mind when it come to my automobile needs. I have already scheduled another service on 12/12/2020 for brakes, which I know I do need and they informed me of this on my last visit.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Thanks for visiting with us here at Mtn View Hyundai. We look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

AT
April T.
Apison, TN
12/02/2020
Karmen was freaking amazing !!!!
My friend had asked me to take him to buy a new car at Kia in Chattanooga ! I agreed to help him out, but on the way he was telling me how unsatisfied he was with the customer service and the way he was treated with employees from Kia ! Then it dawned on me !!!! I had met a lady named Karmen a few weeks prior at my job and she told me she sold cars for Mountain View hyundi in ringgold if I knew of any one looking for a car to send them her way ,So my friend agreed to take a peek ! She greeted us with a smile and made us feel right at home . she answered all of our questions and was very educated about the cars we chose Karmen is not like the others sales men she was not pushy or she takes pride in her job and it shows! I am so glad we went to mount view hyundai in ringgold ! Because my friend fell in love with his 2020 car that he paid cash for! Thank you Karmen your amazing!
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you April! I apreciate everything that you have done to come and work with me today! I believe that your loyalty in saying that you would bring anyone looking for a vehicle to me is truly out of the ordinary these days so I am so apreciateive for that! If you or your friend ever need anything from me or m team, we will all 100 percent be there for you guys! Thank you again for choosing me to do business!

Debbie W.
Ringgold, GA
11/26/2020 Category: Service
I have taken my car to be serviced several times and never had a bad experience the personal are friendly and knowledgeable
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thanks for visiting with us here at Mtn View Hyundai. We look forward to assisting you with your service need in the future.

Rocksprings
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2020 Category: Service
service on elantra
no comment
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thanks for visiting with us here at Mtn View Hyundai. We look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Tunnel Hill, GA
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Time
I come to get my oil change and it’s always fast
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thanks for visiting with us here at Mtn View Hyundai. We look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Darlene D.
Henagar, AL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car!
Friendly management and staff, excellent product knowledge, very accommodating service department!
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

WV
Wayne V.
Flintstone, GA
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Best service around
Always fast, friendly, complete service experience.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Thanks for visiting with us here at Mtn View Hyundai. We look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Jessica C.
Calhoun, GA
11/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
Everyone is professional and friendly.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

KG
Keith G.
Chattanooga, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Mountain View Hyundai
What great people. Everyone there, especially my Salesperson Morgan, went out of their way to make sure I not only found the vehicle I truly wanted, but to make sure I was actually happy every step of the way. Anyone that needs or wants a new vehicle, needs to visit Morgan at Mountain View Hyundai in Ringgold, Ga.
Also have visited the service center there at Mountain View, and their staff seems sincerely dedicated to my complete satisfaction with any and all of my service needs. Great job guys!
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Anthony S.
La Fayette, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2020 Category: Service
great dealership
They made the visit go quickly and everything was done to my satisfaction.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Melissa L.
Dalton, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
My service experience was great.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/11/2020

Jacki F.
Dalton, GA
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesomeness!!!!!
The service is outstanding. In all of my experiences, Mountainview Hyundai goes above and beyond. Friendly staff, great service and Awesome leadership with Service Manager Brian Verrett. He takes care of the department and the customers. He leaves no stone unturned. I look forward to my next purchase. If you want great service, great Customer Service and great prices , Shop Mountainview Hyundai Ringgold,Ga.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020