PD
Patricia D.
Chatsworth, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2021 Category: Service
They are always doing a great job and the staff is always very friendly. I love Mountain View Hyundai
Mountain View Hyundai is wonderful . They are a caring group of people . And they do their jobs well and in a timely matter . I appreciate all of the hard work each one does . Go Hyundai team y’all are great !!!!
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks for choosing Mtn View Hyundai for your service needs. We look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

GT
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

David B.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Recall service
Service department replace the defective part. Fairly fast. No problems since repair. Service department staff are friendly and fast. Great Job.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Roger G.
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/24/2021 Category: Service
It was great, so simple to work with the team.
My car was super, the Kona was a perfect fit for me and my wife.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Debbie W.
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable service
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thanks for choosing Mtn View Hyundai for your service needs. We look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Chatsworth, GA

03/18/2021 Category: Service
Service on Tucson
Great job
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Thanks for choosing Mtn View Hyundai for your service needs. We look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future.

Darlene D.
Henagar, AL
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Five star review for Mountain View!
Mountain View Hyundai has a great sales staff AND a great service team! The manager is fantastic. It's been a year since my purchase and everyone still meets every need and makes me feel special!,
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

La Fayette, GA
03/13/2021 Category: Service
great dealership
very thorough and fast service. waiting area is nice and clean and set for sodial-distancing. friendly employees.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/13/2021

Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Jessica C.
Calhoun, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and provide great service! They always keep you posted and try to fix whatever may be an issue for you. They all have a great attitude about helping you.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/13/2021

Thanks for choosing Mtn View Hyundai for your service needs. We look forward to seeing you for all your service needs in the future.

Jackie F.
Dalton, GA
03/11/2021
Awesomeness!!!!!
I stopped by Mountain View Hyundai to say hello and the Service Manager notice tree sap all over the car. He advised me that I needed to get removed quickly. As I was about to leave , Brian jumped in my car and gave a wash. Megan and Heath are great assets to this department always smiling and keeps me laughing.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us here at Mtn View Hyhundai. We're always here to help out with our customer and their situation.

EG
Elizabeth G.
03/04/2021
Refused to cover warrantee covered damage and were disrespectful
I came to have my seat looked at due to the seat not moving on the track properly. I have a 2020 sonata. I looked under the seat before bringing it to ensure something wasn’t just stuck. I brought it in and a gentleman in the service center insisted nothing was wrong and moved the seat all the way back and forth. I got in the car to find that it was no longer working. I had to bring it back today for him to tell me a can was stuck under it and it would be 1000 to fix. When he moved the seat I believe he lodged the can, due to the fact that it was not there when the car was brought in. I am being told due to this it is not covered under my warrantee. The man at the service center treated me like a complete idiot and talked down to me, I believe due to the fact that I am a young female.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for your information, but please let me update you on the situation. You called Wednesday @ 415pm stating that you lower your driver seat and it would not move. I Informed you that our technicans leave at 500pm. You made it here from the Chattanooga area within minutes. I myself inspected your vehicle while you stood there watching me. I show that the seat was moving as designed. You agreed that it was moving freely. You got in your vehicle to drive off. You stop outside of the service drive bays and contniue to operate your seat until it failed again. I informned you that i would need to get it in the shop for a technican to inspected it. Which may include the seat being removed. You agreed to return on the next day to have your vehicle inspected. Upon inspection the vehicle, technican found soda/energy drink can under drivers seat which cause the damage to the drivers seat track. All PHYSICALLY DAMAGE items are not covered under warranty. We did not damage your vehicle, the damge was already there.

Jackie B.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Customer
The service was great and the employees were nice and friendly.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

HB
Hazel B.
Rossville, GA
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Everyone
Everyone is nice and helpful
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021