KG
Keith G.
Chattanooga, TN
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Mountain View Hyundai
What great people. Everyone there, especially my Salesperson Morgan, went out of their way to make sure I not only found the vehicle I truly wanted, but to make sure I was actually happy every step of the way. Anyone that needs or wants a new vehicle, needs to visit Morgan at Mountain View Hyundai in Ringgold, Ga.
Also have visited the service center there at Mountain View, and their staff seems sincerely dedicated to my complete satisfaction with any and all of my service needs. Great job guys!
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Anthony S.
La Fayette, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2020 Category: Service
great dealership
They made the visit go quickly and everything was done to my satisfaction.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Melissa L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
My service experience was great.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/11/2020

Jacki F.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesomeness!!!!!
The service is outstanding. In all of my experiences, Mountainview Hyundai goes above and beyond. Friendly staff, great service and Awesome leadership with Service Manager Brian Verrett. He takes care of the department and the customers. He leaves no stone unturned. I look forward to my next purchase. If you want great service, great Customer Service and great prices , Shop Mountainview Hyundai Ringgold,Ga.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

PC
Phillip C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisors Great !
Both service advisors. Really good, fast, friendly.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Elkton, MD
09/28/2020 Category: Service
The people
Nice people and great service.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Cleveland, TN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
In and out quickly for our service visit. Great personnel.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Jacqueline F.
09/21/2020
Great Staff and Service
I'm so happy to be a part of the Hyundai Family. The service is Awesome. Mr. Brian Verrett is a true dedicated employee and seems to love his job and customers. Very pleasant and always will greet you with a smile. I was concerned of a noise i was hearing and drove up to the Service Department to make an appointment. however, Brian was very helpful. He asked if i could wait a few minutes to get it checked out and reassured everything checked out.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thanks for visiting with us here at Mtn View Hyundai. We look forward to assiting you with your service needs in the future.

CN
Camden N.
La Fayette, GA
09/10/2020
Very Professional
All the employees were extremely professional and respectful. Management has everything very well organized.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Chatsworth, GA
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Brian Verrett the service manager went above and beyond to make it right.

09/09/2020 Category: Service
Technician will lie about work performed
1 🌟
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks for visiting with us here at Mtn View Hyundai. We look forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future. I'm sorry, the repairs on your vehicle was completed as stated. I've spoken with the technician and I've gotten a better understanding of the repairs needed. A part has been order for your vehicle and as soon as get comes in. Myself and technician will be coming out to you to correct the problem.

Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Thanks for allowing us to be you #1 service center. if you have any other questions and/or concerns, please feel free to call or email me.

Crystal M.
Chatsworth, GA
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Very nice
Everyone was very nice.

08/31/2020 Category: Service
Very nice
The service people were very nice.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Carol H.
Ringgold, GA
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Normally I deal only with Brian but he was off. I had another guy help me n he was extremely nice to. I never dread taking my car for service now. Cashier was really nice to.
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

EO
Edra O.
Chattanooga, TN
07/30/2020
The dealer ship is so awesome
The sales person Mr. Spencer was very professional and taking care helping me find a car that I like he took time with me he didn't rush me he let me look he took time to make sure that I was happy with what I was getting he also explained everything to me in a very professional and courteous Manor I want to say hats off to him I pray that he continued to have more sales and move up he's a very great sales person
Brian V., Service manager from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you Mrs. Owens for coming and visiting us and being such a caring and kind woman. You were a pleasure! We hope to see you for years to come.

Richard M.