Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Matt P.
Ohio
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the staff at this business were very helpful. They took care of the problem with his vehicle, he has been going to this business for awhile and he trusts them.

CP
Chuck/Erin P.
Miamisburg, OH
02/09/2019
Fairly priced and prompt service. Price quoted was price paid.
My daughter recommended the shop, based on trustworthiness.

Keith S.
Lebanon, OH
Ram 1500
02/06/2019
INCREDIBLE SERVICE / Best Around
I have been taking my vehicles to Muffler Brothers in Bellbrook since they opened and before that I took my vehicles to where Doug was working. NOBODY BETTER than Doug and his staff. I live one mile from the dealer that I have purchased all my vehicles from and drive about 25 miles each way from Lebanon because I know that Doug and his team will ALWAYS take care of my families vehicles and makes sure they are safe. They are fair and most importantly honest. So in total I have been taking my vehicles to Doug for about 22-23 years and he has never let me down. I value Doug, Jason and their team!! Keep up the great work!

SP
Sherry P.
02/06/2019
broken window mechanism
Doug, Jason and the staff at Muffler Brothers are fantastic! They always get us in immediately if our problem is urgent. They do quick, efficient work and, most of all, they are HONEST! Would never take my vehicles to another shop.

Jason F.
02/05/2019
Great experience at Muffler Brothers Bellbrook. They had me in and out quickly and were honest about the work that needed to be done. My truck is running better than it has in years. I will be scheduling another job with them in the next couple of weeks.

Richard W.
Audi allroad
02/05/2019
Excellent Service & Fair Pricing
I have a 2005 Audi Allroad Station Wagon . I had a hole in my muffler at a connection point where two parts of the muffler were connected by a small piece of pipe that was bolted on with a hasp type mechanism. The hole was in the small piece of pipe. They replaced the pipe and welded it together marking a stronger connection. Another shop would have had to replace the whole muffler at a estimated cost of about $900. Repair here was $190 and was a better repair than the existing set up of the muffler. The work was done within an hour. Great service, quality, and price by a honest and fair business. Thanks!

PQ
Paul Q.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/03/2019
Fan motor
Of course my fan motor goes out the day before we go to subzero weather. That really blows. Luckily Doug and the Muffler Brother staff took care of it quickly. Now my Crown Vic really blows....warm heat that is.

James H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/03/2019
Winter Service, Arctic Vortex
My Vw Jetta needed scheduled maintenance. Because of the extreme weather conditions I thought it might be difficult to get the car serviced. I was wrong. Because of the overnight snow storm I was an hour behind schedule. That said the Muffler Brothers folks wee, as usual, friendly and accommodating. The car was serviced and I got it back in a timely manner. That’s why we take our cars to Muffler Brothers.

Don S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Honest peopl
The owner is just good people. They will not recommend anything that you do not absolutely need.

SK
Steven K.
Courteous Service.
Always friendly, professional service.

KC
Kathy C.
02/01/2019
We would not go anywhere else!
Doug and all the people working here are honest and dependable. We have been going to this Muffler Brothers for all of our vehicle needs for about 20 years. We highly recommend this business!

Judy H.
01/31/2019
Confidence!
Knowing that when I bring my van in for service, i’ll get the best service available! No ’flim flam’....just honest evaluation and superb workmanship!!! Thanks guys😊

JI
Jon I.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/23/2019
Great honest work!
They are always quick and do great work!

GN
Gregg N.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/22/2019
Great job getting several vehicles in and out for general maintenance in a short time.

Stan M.
Ohio
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Stan said the staff did an excellent job.

JN
John N.
01/20/2019
Very friendly and competent technicians and management personnel.
Very friendly and competent technicians and management personnel.

SP
Shea P.
Wilmington, OH
Mazda CX-7
01/19/2019
Honest work
The crew at MB-Bellbrook are all of high character. They do quality car repairs, but they are honest. They look out for the customers best interest and have never tried to up sell us at any time. We try to take our cars here if at all possible.

KF
Kelly F.
Nissan Xterra
01/18/2019
Amazing customer service!
Always pleasant and helpful. Do a great job

SK
Steven K.
Honda Element
01/15/2019
Like always, great, prompt, courteous service.
My go to place for my auto service needs.

RP
Randy P.
Chrysler Sebring
01/11/2019
Car Assessment
The did a great job of assessing the car and inspecting it.