Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Honest service thank you

TO
Tom O.
12/07/2019
Friendly and courteous, excellent service

Oregonia, OH
12/06/2019
Always awesome!
I always have brought cars here but recently i have went and asked to get something change and when i proceeded to leave i noticed that they weren't? Was i charged for this? I believe so.. Not a big deal i can replace it myself

Jim F.
12/05/2019
Timely and personable.
Got an estimate 5 months before having work done. The price was increased minimally due to increased cost of materials. They got me in and the job done in a short timeframe. They were always personable and were gracious in dealing with something I feel quite ignorant about and no doubt they didn’t take advantage of that fact.

KC
Kathy C.
12/05/2019
We would not go anywhere else!
We always get honest, reasonable service from this Muffler Brothers!

TZ
Tom Z.
12/04/2019
Great. Fast service.
Doug & group are efficient and friendly.

RD
Ric D.
Mazda CX-5
12/04/2019
Excellent service every time!
Always professional and very friendly. Doug and Jason and the rest of the team have never let me down. I trust them with all my vehicle maintenance issues, big or small.

Honda Element
11/27/2019
Good people
Doug runs a no nonsense crew. Very straightforward, courteous and honest.

Don B.
Kia Sorento
11/23/2019
Honest and Fair!
Doug and his guys are the best. They are honest and straight up with what you really need. They also look for options if you can’t afford something. They are so nice every time I am there. No one else is allowed to touch my cars!

Judy L.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Judy said she has used this business's services for along time. She said they've always gone that extra mile to help her and others.

Jane S.
Cincinnati, OH
Toyota Avalon
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Jane said they are honest and always do a great job. She drives up from Cincinnati to have her service work done there.

LH
Ludy H.
GMC Acadia
11/15/2019
They are the best.
I recommend Muffler brothers to all of my friends. They are nice enough to take me home after I bring my car in, then they bring my car back . I feel that they are taking good care of me and my car. My car is close to 10 years old and with their help I hope it will keep going for some time.

Nissan Sentra
11/15/2019
Professional, Great Service
Everyone at Muffler Brother is always friendly and professional. My family has been coming here for years. I will never go anywhere else. I never have to worry about being taken advantage of. Communication and service is wonderful.

SK
Steven K.
Spring Valley, OH
Honda Element
11/14/2019
Great, friendly service. Convenient location.
Like always, Doug and his crew treated me like family. Won't go anywhere else.

Michael C.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/13/2019
Great muffler work very well welded
I thought that the muffler sounds great the welding was good and there was plenty of customer service

11/13/2019
Honest and reliable
Maintenance and repairs for our autos are done well and in a timely manner. Excellent customer service 😋

EB

TP
Tom P.
Spring Valley, OH
11/11/2019
Excellence in auto repair!!
This place is hands down the best of the best when it comes to car repairs and customer service. They always do excellent work and stand behind it 100%!! Thanks to Doug and his entire crew.