RO
RAUL O.
Volvo 940
02/19/2019
Catalytic converter installation...
MAGA!!! I needed a catalytic converter installed in my 1993 Volvo 940 wagon, I supplied the converter and they did a great job in about roughly 20 to 25 minutes time. I called Saturday morning around 8 a.m. and they said to bring it in. There are several muffler shops between Hollywood and Hallandale but, this location has been there for many years and I remember them from the 80's when I use to work nearby, that tells me that they have to be honest and reliable. The price I was asked for the repair was more than fair. Jeff and his crew were courteous, friendly and professional. I am very pleased with the work done as well as the price.
Great job guys!

Raquel M.
Miami, FL
Volkswagen Touareg
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Raquel said the business did an excellent job, She is very satisfied,

Chuck S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said they are very good.

Marvin C.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Marvin said the service was excellent.

EC
Ed C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the facility's employees did everything they said they would do, and they delivered on time.

EC
Eric C.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business does great work, quickly, at reasonable prices.

Jacqueline G.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Jacqueline said the business does a pretty good job on her vehicle. She has been using them for 2 years.

MICHAEL M.
12/28/2018
Superb ServiceProfess
Professional. Prompt. Patient. Just a few words to describe our experience. Jeff is absolutely awesome, customer service skills as well as professional expertise. We had an issue of which Jeff brought to our attention, allowed ample time to correct and return enabling him to complete the job. I HIGHLY recommend this establishment and will definitely return again.

BD

EM
Edward M.
Mitsubishi Mirage
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Edward said this business did an awesome job, they are nice, and he likes them.

JOHN D.
12/17/2018
Honest professional service
I use their service as needed and I always have been pleased with the customer service and quality of service provided not to mention all of this at a fair price.
They are the mechanic's of choice for me and that is saying alot because I'm very particular about my vehicle.

Mandi M.
Pompano Beach, FL
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Mandi said the staff is trustworthy, the service is good and the work is reliable.

John C.
Waterbury, CT
12/03/2018 Category: Service
John said the business fit his vehicle in although they were very busy. They diagnosed the problem and his vehicle was done quickly.

JAMES C. L.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/21/2018
Honesty and dependability
I towed my son's vehicle in with some known defects. The problems were quickly identified. There were a couple of other issues with the vehicle that were uncovered during the diagnostic process. The repairs were completed and my pocket is still okay. I have been here before. I like the service and the experience behind it.

IC
Iris C.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Iris said the service was great. The employees informed her of the completed work. The service was reasonable.

TP
Tino P.
Ormond Beach, FL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Tino said they did a good job.

SY
Sergey Y.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Sergey said they did a very good job.

WP
WENDY P.
Ford Expedition
11/02/2018
Very satisfied with this business
Having recently moved here from a city 10 times smaller than Hallandale, I was anxious about trusting someone to make repairs on my car. I prayed about it and took the chance and pulled up at Mufflex Auto. Upon arriving, the place was just as clean as it appears from the street. Even the workers were clean and neatly dressed. I went inside to get information about what was going on with my truck and to figure out costs. Jeff, the owner was very polite and courteous. After my truck was checked out, Jeff took my to see everything that was wrong with it. He explained how those particular things needed to work together and at that time they weren't. What he was saying made sense and I understood everything he explained to me. Overall, the service was fast, clean and friendly. I missed my old mechanic but I have definitely found a new one in this area. I trust Jeff to be fair and honest and I will be getting my services from here moving forward. I will also be recommending him to everyone I know who needs car repair services.

Robert S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business did a good job.

FS
Fabian S.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Fabian said the service here is excellent. They are fast and professional.