JOIMEME T.
Miami, FL
08/19/2019
Very knowledgeable
Truck was giving me a problem know one else could find out what wrong.

JOHN P.

GEORGE T.
Toyota Tundra
08/12/2019
Quick, efficient, honest service
Took my vehicle in at 8 am, was ready before 11. Honestly priced and solved my issues.

MICHAEL C.
08/09/2019
Glad I found this place...
Great, fast, honest service. I've been here several times and each time I left happy. Whether it's an oil change or a major repair, this is where I will take my car!

EG

ERIC H.
Volkswagen Rabbit
08/05/2019
Fair and honest!
Jeff at Mufflex runs a fair and honest business which is hard to find nowadays. Your vehicle will be fixed right the first time around.

LP
LUCAS P.
08/03/2019
Quick fix!!
Today I was looking for a machine shop that could fix my air conditioner without much waiting. In the first place I went they did not attend me well and when I returned to my house I found Mufflex Auto. they treated me excelwnte and did not make me wait, best of all they solved my problem in 1hr.
100% recommended!!

STARR W.
GMC Envoy
08/02/2019
Fair price,fast,family owned.
I wanted to know what was wrong with the engine of a vehicle before I bought it. Jeff let me know it was in bad shape,but replaceable.They did a swap.Great job.On the road again!

MARISOL S.
07/31/2019
Excellent is the name that it bears, very good treatment, good work, it is very satisfied.

JOE T.
07/23/2019
Customer for over 20 years, never disappointed.
Jeff, the owner, is a very good diagnostician and mechanic. He grew up in this business, that his father started. I hope his son carries on this family tradition. Good Luck to all!

EA
ERIC A.
Dania, FL
07/23/2019
Fixed everything and on time. Very reasonable rates and great service.

DAVID D.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/20/2019
Great Service, Price and Done Right!
Mufflex is the best place to go if your auto needs work. You will get an honest assesment (even if you don't want to hear it) from Jeff and his team. They only perform work that is necessary for your vehicle's operation and safety.

ES
EDWARD S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
07/12/2019
The only mechanic I trust
After having many bad experiences of being overcharged for unnecessary work on my car I found Jeff at Mufflex who I could immediately tell from my very first visit was looking for long term customers and not make a quick buck. I’ve sometimes wondered how they make money because they never perform work on my cars unless it’s absolutely required and the problems are always fixed correctly the first time. I never hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for good honest mechanic.

EG
ELLIOT G.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/06/2019
I’ve used the same Mechinic for 15 years in Miami however after moving to Hollywood 5 years ago I’ve been needing a Mechinic in my local area. After reading good reviews I decided to take one of my work vans here to get some major work done. They explained everything and showed me as I arrived for pickup exactly what was repaired. I’d say trustworthy, affordable and fast. Van is running great. Taking them my wife’s car next.

SD

N
NOELIA
Honda Fit
06/30/2019
Reliable business, quick service and fair prices. My family also comes here.

M
MARIO
06/28/2019
They gave an estimate, set a price and stuck to it. They did a great job on my new brakes and even gave a new fuse that was blown. Nicole is easy on the eyes and very nice.

DK
DAVID K.
Ram 1500
06/26/2019
Honest, reliable auto care
Been going to Mufflex for years. Always treated me right. And honest prices.

AF
ABBY F.
06/25/2019
Clear understood problem and diagnosis
Happy with service and we’ll be return customers

BEN B.
Hyundai Accent
06/25/2019
Happy as always happy as always as always
I've been using this company for years as they are always friendly and knowledgeable and do great work on my vehicles. Highly recommend