MV
MARTHA V.
Hallandale, FL
Buick Rendezvous
09/28/2020
I appreciate very much all your hard work.
Thank you for taking the time to explain to me all the things my car needed to be fix.
Thank you.

ARTHUR
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/15/2020
My experience
The leader was very kind, took his time to explain my situation. They delivered what they said they would when they said they would. He build my converters from scratch. My car’s engine breathes better and runs much smoother. Thank you.

MARK C.
09/14/2020
Muffler Install
Stopped to inquire about adding a Flowmaster muffler to my Grand Cherokee. Nicole spoke with me for a minute regarding my request and then I spoke with Jeff. Within 35 minutes, I was on the road again with my new Flowmaster muffler. Jeff allowed me to hear the difference between two models and once I made my choice, he went straight to work on the install. Can’t say how much I appreciate them taking care of me almost immediately. I have used them before and will never go elsewhere for any of my exhaust needs. Great service all the way around.

Mark Chapman
Hollywood Fl

DAVID R.
09/11/2020
Honesty is their policy
Friendly and reliable service every time. Great and trustworthy mechanics.

SHANTI B.
Mazda CX-7
09/09/2020
Best Shop In So Flo!
After almost 2 years of trying to find a worthy shop to fix my car, they had her running like new into visits!!!

DT
DERNELL T.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/06/2020
Customer service was great
Thanks to mufflex my Infiniti G35 sounds a lot better I’m very pleased thanks guys

BR
BRIAN R.
North Miami Beach, FL
GMC Yukon
09/05/2020
No bullshit and they get it done
You guys always do a great job, thanks

COLIN H.
Chevrolet Traverse
Good honest mechanic
Jeff and his staff have been my go to mechanic for many years, always proving good service and truth about vehicle issues when necessary

JOHN D.

ISMAEL C.
Mazda Tribute
09/03/2020
Service and Attitude
Fast, fair and friendly! Hassle free experience.
In and out with excellent service!!

JACQUELINE P.
Hallandale, FL
09/02/2020
They so great
All the time they do the best for you .

EK
ELAINE K.
08/28/2020
Excellent experience
Jeff, Nicole and all of the staff were a pleasure to deal with. Everyone was pleasent,efficient and very accommodting. It was very reassuring to be able to deal with people who cared and did what the promised!

RK
RACHAEL K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/27/2020
Trustworthy!
Finally we found a trustworthy honest Mechanic. Jeff has been repairing our truck for the last couple years and we have never had Anything but excellent service! Highly recommend auto Mechanic!

GF
GARY F.
08/22/2020
Great service, friendly staff and happy customer agay
Jeff is a master mechanic who really knows his stuff! Happy customer... always!