RD
RON/SUSAN D.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
03/14/2019
Honest, Friendly, Knowledge
This is a great company, very knowledgeable, honest and very trusted. We take all our vehicles to them

Leslie B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Leslie said the employees were very honest. They were up front with the service. They took really good care of her vehicle.

RJ
RICK J.
Ford Excursion
03/11/2019
Another great experience with MY GARAGE!
Fixing the little things, New head lights, repair silinnod to rear passenger door lock, Fix rear door hatch!
The little things that make your wife happy your think of her!

MIKE W.
03/08/2019
THE BEST
Even though my beloved red Camero convertible couldn’t be repaired fully, your mechanic, Bob, was totally honest & upfront with the cost of fixing the mice damaged areas. We are loyal customers because of your excellent work ethics! Thank you.

LYNN S.
Dodge Ram Van
03/05/2019
5 stars
Once again an excellent job Nick and Bob. Thank you for getting everything done quickly and always going that extra mile. Your concern about our safety is very appreciated.
My Garage is a business you can rely on to be honest, trustworthy, and have the repairs to your vehicle completed correctly.

Chevrolet Blazer
03/02/2019
HONEST
MY GARAGE IS HONEST. THEY DON'T DO UNNECESSARY WORK .
I TRUST THE WORK DONE.

EP
Eric P.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the people are very good at what they're supposed to do.

NY
Neil Y.
Ford Expedition
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Neil said everybody was nice, the staff got him in right away and gave him a good price for the service to his vehicle.

PC
Patricia C.
Canyon Lake, CA
Chrysler 200
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said the business has great people and they are nice to talk to.

RL
ROBERT L.
02/21/2019
Personell attention!
My Garage is one of those honest, affordable garages that your always pleased at the end of the day. These guys have integrity, we all know repairs are expensive no matter where you go. But rest assured that all you pay for is truely being done. Thanks my garage

Debra P.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said the staff was honest.

AC
AN C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/19/2019
Super friendly and quick service!
I have been coming to my garage for several years now, for Audi, Mercedes, always experienced friendly and timely service,

TU
THOMAS U.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/16/2019
Another Five Star performance.
Lance and Bobby very quickly diagnosed my car's problems. The repair was done as quickly as the parts arrived (not always so easy with a VW Passat). The car runs great, the weird noises are gone and the price was adequate and definitely honest! Thank you Nick, Bobby and Lance!

PB
PETER / MARIA B.
Nissan Versa
02/16/2019
Awesome Service
I have been looking for a good reliable mechanic and discovered My Garage from online reviews and I decided to take my cars there. I have NOT regretted it. They are honest, reliable and their prices are very reasonable. They are quick to identify the problem and get it fixed right away. I have been to other car shops but, they don´t compare to My Garage. I will never take my cars anywhere else. From now on, I am only taking my cars to My Garage. They are AWESOME!!!! I highly recommend My Garage for your auto repairs.

Joseph C.
California
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said he would recommend this business for service.

TQ
TERESE/JODI Q.
Temecula, CA
02/08/2019
Honest, good people and good work.
We've always felt well taken care of. We've taken our cars to My Garage for years and we always feel like they are honest and they care about saving their customers' money. We have recommended My Garage to all of our friends and family. TQuintanar

LYNN S.
Dodge Ram Van
01/31/2019
Awesome
Nick is trustworthy and honest. Their work at MyGarage is excellent they are always very informative And address all you concerns . I have been a return customer for 20 years now. I have recommended them to several people . Bob is awesome he is an excellent mechanic, He is very friendly and does not do unnecessary work on your vehicle. My garage is very accommodating with your schedule. If you are considering where to go? You won’t be disappointed with My Garages service .

Ray H.
Chevrolet HHR
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Ray said he has been dealing with this business for years and he would recommend them for service.

DAVID H.
Acura 3.2TL
01/24/2019
always excellent
Bob, Nick and the crew are awesome fair and very helpful. Only mechanic I take our vehicles to.

Daniel B.
Ford Edge
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff was fantastic and the service was timely.