4.6

Overall Rating 4.92857/5Overall Rating 4.92857/5Overall Rating 4.92857/5Overall Rating 4.92857/5rating 4.92857
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143

Donna S.
Decatur, GA
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service💜
Stonecrest Hyundai you guys are the best with your quick,fast and friendly service. Great Job! You got me for life!😁💜

Scott M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Product and Great Service
The service people never talk down to me, always willing to explain things.

VV
Vera V.
Georgetown, SC
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Thanks

Angel B.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
My advisor (Brent Gordon) always gives me and my family a 5 stars service. Also there is a lot awesome people working there that make your visit a great experience.

AW
Angel W.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Brent Always Takes Care of Me!
The service team is always amazing. Brent always has great customer service. He always make sure my car is getting the proper care no matter how much I complain about the cost. lol I appreciate him ensuring my car gets the best care. They honestly treat you like family.

James H.
Dacula, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Hunter is the BEST!!
My son and I drive over an hour to get our cars serviced at this location because of Hunter! He is the BEST!!

Also, I must make many of Joe as well! He is always very friendly and helpful upon check in.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Stone Mountain, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Wheel Alignment
Brent is awesome with always trying to make things right. I truly appreciate him resolving my issues with the maintenance / repair shop. Was not at all impressed with Will - Technician within the service department as he informed Brent that the wheel alignment machine was broken after he supposedly took a screen shot with his phone saying that he actually did the wheel alignment. I would just like it if something isn't up to par with a machine when I come in for service that I'm given that opportunity not to have my vehicle service at that time. As it is an inconvenience of my time. After contacting Brent Gordon and Chad Dalton (Service Manager) I'm happy to return to Nalley Hyundai for all my services going forward. They have taken care of my needs/concerns.

11/30/2019 Category: Service
Wheel alignment
Brent is great, but the actual work done on my vehicle was unsatisfactory. Came in for a wheel alignment and the technician did not inform Brent that the machine wasn't working. So the job wasn't performed correctly, which had me in the service department for 5 hours. Once I test drive the vehicle it still wasn't properly done correctly. My wheel is turning to the right so this will make the 3rd visit.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

11/29/2019 Category: Service
Good service/accommodating/pleasant
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Great customer service, knowledge and swift!
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

TJ
Tamika J.
Atlanta, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/27/2019 Category: Service
My Experience at Hyundai
Always a pleasant surprise.... THANKS for the Excellent Service 👍
Also, I would like to Thank My Customer Service Rep. BRENT!
KEEP Up the Great Work Ethics and Enjoy Your Birthday 🎂!
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

ME
Marie Nathalie E.
Covington, GA
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Personal caring service its genuine
Very clean location, just provide Chick fila for Saturday service customers would go a long way. Especially if you have to wait. Thanks
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!!!
I love visiting this dealership. Everyone is so friendly and helpful!!!
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Terry M.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Work provided as promised
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Diane D.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer...
Professionalism, courtesy, and my service advisor- Justin Johnson.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Jeffery C.
Covington, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2019 Category: Service
I did that five months ago
They will quickly repair your car, but they will recommend things that you don't really need to get done just for a bigger sale, watch out for that.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Amanda M.
Loganville, GA
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great job on the wait time. About 4 days after service the piece they replaced fell out onto the floor of the car.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

TJ
Tiffany J.
Ellenwood, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2019 Category: Service
The staff is awesome!
They take the hassle out of waiting around at the dealership and make you feel at home !
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019

BG
Barbara G.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My service agent Brent is always courteous, professional and helpful. My check engine came on and I was a nervous wreck but he reassure me that things will be ok and my warranty will take care of cost.
Thanks Nalley Hyundai and Brent!!
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019

SL
Sandra L.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Lightbug
Brent is great ,he is a keeper. He makes you feel welcome.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

SN
Stephanie N.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and treat you like family, not just a customer. I love this place!!
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019