AD
Angela D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service with a smile!
Brent Goodson knows how to treat his clients and provides a thorough explanation of what needs to be done and not pressuring you to get service. Steve is the best when working on my car!! This is why I come back because of exceptional service by Brent and Steve.

Tabitha S.
Maintenance
Friendly staff. Great service. Just wish they would give updates on the status of your car when it’s being serviced.

Carl W.
Stonecrest, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Customer Service
The team are very knowledgeable and professional. My vehicle runs like new. I appreciate hard dedication and superiority in the industry of automobiles.

KW
Kimberly W.
Decatur, GA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2020 Category: Service
My 2020 Hyundai Sonata is defective, and no one seem to think that's a problem! WHY?!
I want to give positive feedback about this location but can’t. My whole purpose of coming to Nalley Hyundai was to get a vehicle that works properly but that didn’t happen. At the end of the day, I feel like no one cares to get this issue fixed in a timely matter, and wasting my time.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

Chad Dalton
Nalley Hyundai
678-781-6341

LW
Leonard W.
Columbus, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai has ALWAYS been amazing.
I never feel pressured into a purchase and I believe they really have my best interest at heart.

Conley, GA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Do it right the first time
The complaint I kept hearing in the wait room was the time spent waiting for vehicles completion .
I had to wait four days for my repair because the young man that was doing the work broke some clips on the trim of my car, so they had to reorder.
I have no complaints about the staff , I think they are under staffed.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Stone Mountain, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Adivisor
It's always a pleasure coming into Nalley Hyundai and being treated with great customer service. Brent Gordon is an exceptional advisor and could not ask for a better person to help me with my vehicle each time I come into Nalley dealership.

Monticello, GA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Great mechanics and check in service
Great service .

08/01/2020 Category: Service
Ms. Brown
Hyundai your good customer service department is awesome. Especially my service advisor Mr. Justin Johnson. He is the reason I kept coming back. How he detail to me what I need for my car.

Sherri M.
Stone Mountain, GA
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Recall and 60,000 mile maintence
Every time I come in I feel like family, when I call to make appointments I am ask what the issue and how soon do I need to come in, I am a single woman and Justin always make me feel like my safety matters

NH
Nikita H.
Lithonia, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
We had to have our engine replaced recently. It was a smooth experience thanks to Justin.

Darryl B.
Stockbridge, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2020 Category: Service
They really treat the customers with the utmost of respect 🙌.

Mark W.
Conyers, GA
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Great people always willing to help
they always smile when u walk in also remembers your name. That always make people feel good that you are someone and just a number

DT
Diana T.
Lithonia, GA
Excellent Customer
Always Excellent Customer Service by Joseph, Justin, & Hunter...

LK
Leonard K.
Atlanta, GA
Nalley family
I’m never disappointed with the level of customer service I receive when ever I come for my routine maintenance. Each time I come my advisor Justin Johnson always makes me feel like family. His ability to educate me on what my car needs never makes me feel like he’s just trying to increase my total but yet he really makes me feel like he genuinely is concerned about the overall care of my car. I live 45min away from the dealership and could easily go some place closer to home. However due to the level of service I receive each and every time I will continue to make that 45min drive.