Overall Rating 4.95238/5Overall Rating 4.95238/5Overall Rating 4.95238/5Overall Rating 4.95238/5rating 4.95238
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

BW
Brenda W.
Stone Mountain, GA
The service and workers
They get you on and out on time

LJ
Laura J.
Awesome 1st Time Experience at Nalley Hyundai
Laura J.
My car was recently towed to Nalley Hyundai on 6/13 and my 1st experience with this location was great! The gentleman who assisted me was Joseph and he was very professional and informative. He provided information about what was wrong with my car and the service was under warranty! I was extremely happy with everything!!!😀

Good service!
Great service to my car every time I come. The service reps are really personable and try to address all your concerns and communicate with you in a way you can understand. Discount offers are always available for Hyundai owners, which is nice.

Dorothy D.

Outstanding service

TC
Teshia C.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department Only!
The service team is a wonderful asset to the Hyundai dealership (Stonecrest, GA). They always provide outstanding customer service. They are very informative about the issues on the cars and they keep you updated on the stage at which your vehicle is at in the process.

BIG THANK YOU FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER!!!

Latoya B.

Always helpful!

AR
Alvin R.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
The service representatives are very helpful

AJ
Antonia J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Wait is forever
Every time I have had my vehicle serviced at this dealer the wait is forever..i will mot be returning
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

Chad Dalton
Nalley Hyundai
678-781-6341

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service!
I drive past other Hyundai dealerships to get consistently great service from Nalley! Highly recommended!

Douglasville, GA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
personal touch
I am always recognized

Marie S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
The service is always great at this dealership. my service advisor was great but needs a little work on the service time.

TC

TW
Tracy W.
Ellenwood, GA
Met Expectations
Always good service provided at this location. I try to schedule my appointment ahead of time online which is absolutely great! I schedule with the same advisor who has gotten to know me and my expectations for service. It's always good to work with someone sho is familiar with you, your vehicle and your expectations. Always a job well done and Justin keeps me informed, explains recommendations and he knows how to keep me smiling. Thank you for such great customer service.

Tracy Washington

EJ
Eboni J.
Alway A Great Experience
It is always a great experience coming to Nalley Hyundai. I always work with Brent Gordon as a service provider. he is knowledgeable informative and always offers great and sound advice concerning our vehicle. My wife is in no way mechanically inclined, but I always feel confident when she is working with Brent who always simplifies technical decisions for us.

Carl W.