Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5rating 4.9375006
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Deborah M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Disabled Debbie
Hunter went out of his way to see that everything was done. He came to me instead of having to go up to the counter.

The only thing that wasn’t done was that I didn’t get my car washed like I asked.

RT
Raymond T.
Thomas
Now the ac is acting funny

Charles B.
Stone Mountain, GA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service there is very professional.

Cynthia H.

Always great service

BL
Billie L.
AWESOME, they are also AWESOME
Great Service every time I bring my car in. I can rest assured they will take care of my needs.

Larry M.
Tire rotation
The overall customer service experience was professional.

LL

HM
Haji M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Stonecrest Nalley Hyundai Service Dept is Awesome!!!
I recently had my Equus serviced for new tires and brakes and the service department was superb! Hunter is my service agent and always gets me in and out! He's very attentive to my car's needs and his willingness to answer my 50 questions every time I come in for my service makes me a very satisfied Hyundai customer! Now if only they can keep the vultures (sales people) away from me while I wait on my car would be awesome too!

Barbara H.
Stone Mountain, GA
Very poor service
Brought my car in because after having a oil change my car started blowing out white smoke i brought it in for a diagnostic on a thursday i called everyday to find out what was going on with my car for 7 days only to keep getting the run around. When i was finally able to talk to someone about the car i was told that my car wasnt being properly maintenced and that the motor was gone and hyundai voided my warranty because of this then i was told that it would take 17000 dollars to get a new motor upon coming to get my car to go get a second opinion i noticed that my car had been wrecked on the passangers side and no one said anything to me about it they pulled the cameras and noticed that the damage wasnt there when i brought my car in i went and got a second opinion because my car is only 2 years old only to find out that the turbo has gone bad in the car and nothing is wrong with the actual motor after they voided my warranty i am seeking a lawyer now even though they offered to fix the damage i feel like the mechanic was trying to sabatoge my car
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Elite
Service at Nalley Hyundai at Stonecrest was excellent as usual. I always look forward to my visits. My service rep Brent is ALWAYS welcoming and helpful. He and Justin are my favorites. If Brent or Justin are not available, I don’t want to get serviced that day. Keep up the good work.

TF

GR
Gregory R.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pricey Service
While the quality is good they are overpriced in my onion. Recommended repairs quote over 2K , another repair shop is doing teh same work for $1100.00

LW
Lametrice W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Experience
The friendliness and caring spirit that I always receive from staff, especially Justin!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs customer service improvement.
The horrible customer service from one employee in the service dept. will cause me to go someplace else.

Michael L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
not so great...
Brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. Got it back with a dead battery and all four tires majorly under-inflated.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Horrible customer service
I usee to be a pleasant experience, but this time it was the complete opposite. Very displeased.

EF
Elaine F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Excellent Service
Mr. Gordon is a real asset to the Stonecrest Nalley Hyundai location.