Overall Rating 4.9411765/5Overall Rating 4.9411765/5Overall Rating 4.9411765/5Overall Rating 4.9411765/5rating 4.9411765
Overall Rating 2.29412/5Overall Rating 2.29412/5rating 2.29412rating 2.29412rating 2.29412
Latest Review 16 minutes ago

Michelle P.
Atlanta, GA
Excellent Customer Service
They take your car in quickly. The service reps are excellent and work to take good care of you. They check in on you via text and stopping by. The are knowledgeable.

TR
Terrell R.
Consistent Excellent Service
Having dealt with other Hyundai Service centers in the past, I can with certainty that Nalley is tough to beat.
The service I receive is consistently professional, polite and competent.

JJ
Janice J.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Always Great Service
I love this dealership. They always remember me when I walk in the door. Justin has a great smile and you'll never see him without it. I just wish they would give my car a once over with a vacuum or a carwash while there.

Service visit
Great custom service

Julmia P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Brett, Justin, & Hunter are wonderful. They definitely go out of there way for the customers. There are really kind & always make ppl feel comfortable. They are very knowledgeable as well.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt service
Always get great service when having car serviced at this dealership.

KE
Katrice E.
Good customer care
Brent took very good care of me. While my SUV was being serviced he checked in with me to make sure I was fine while waiting.

KK

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change takes 2.5 hours with appointment
Oil change takes 2. Hours with appointment
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

Roy R.
Mcdonough, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Getting recalls done .
The place was much different than last time i visitedI was vewry satisfied with the results .

JJ
Jazmine J.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is everything
I had a wonderful visit. Timing was perfect. I got An oil change and my tires rotated. I was Done less than an hour.

CV
Cheryl V.
Decatur, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Appreciated Good Service
As usual the service I received for my 2012 Genesis was great. My specialist Justin is a gem; he goes above and beyond to make sure my needs are met. Justin was kind enough to pair my phone to my car. He's the best and is very personable.

AK
Anthony K.
Comfortable and clean.
Wait was reasonable for recalls that were done. Friendly service at front desk and answered my questions concerning service done.

Wait time is too long
It should not take 3 hours to complete a basic oil change. Please hire more people or provide shuttle services.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Great service!!

BT
Brandon T.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Will look for another location for ANY AND ALL services to my vehicle.
read the review. Absolutely very ridiculous service. Will never go there again.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

NW
Nicholas W.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I want to thank your for the good service and I will be back.

GJ
Gregory J.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
The Nalley Hyundai service department is always excellent

GW
Gwendolyn W.
Mrs. West
Get hospatality, comfortable waiting area and refreshments.