Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5rating 4.9375006
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Jeffery W.
Lithonia, GA
5 star service excellent
Great Customer Service. It is really appreciated.

Shawnte H.
Conley, GA
Customer Service
Customer Friendly, Professional, and speedy service. Justin Johnson mechanic is professional and knowledgeable..

Sharnn S.
Decatur, GA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service Again!
Took my wife’s Sonata into dealership because she had been traveling on her merry way for 3000k miles past last service. I discovered it when I just happen to have to drive the car.... I had no appt., and at least 3-4 customers ahead of me.... I told the service manager that my wife had to drive long distance and had not thought to do anything but put gas in the car; he found a way to work me in without waiting the entire day or infringing on the other customers! As a result I got the service needed and felt confident my wife would be safe on the highway despite her being oblivious to how badly the car needed servicing! Thanks Nalley!

Reginald B.
Stone Mountain, GA
Nalley Hyundai
I've yet to have a bad experience with Nalley Hyundai. Service is always top notch. All the guys are great. Brent was my service tech, awesome job

EW

Ginger G.
Stone Mountain, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
routine maintenance
Brent was great as usually always informing me what is needed and not... Could not ask for a better adviser when coming to Nalley Hyundai

Conley, GA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is Great
Justin is always amazing and when I come to the service department

Atlanta, GA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great staff
Staff is wonderful. Wait times were way too long for having an appointment but I always budget extra time.

AR
Alvin R.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Pleased with the service received from the service department and from the Service Representative Brent Gordon.

Mary G.
The service was great.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
good

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The awesome staff
Great place make you feel like family

ME
Michelle E.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
My appointment was set for 4 o'clock. I arrived on time the service guy met me at my car immediately checked me in and they went right to work on my car. My wait time for the service to be completed was very minimum. Great service, great job.

MT
Margaret T.
Atlanta, GA
Service vehicle
Our service advisor is always on top of everything that we need done. And that is very much appreciated.
Thanks Tolbert Family

Lithonia, GA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Overall service was excellent, no issues and I will return for service as needed

ME
Marie Nathalie E.
Kind
Satisfy

June B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Brent is attentive to my concerns and provides good advice abd service
I didn't have a scheduled appointment but Brent was able to squeeze me in and my car was serviced well

Ellenwood, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Ask for several things to be done
The only thing that was done, was adding a new battery, which I could have done at home. I didn't get my oil or any fluids change. My Tires where not rotated. My seat belt did not get fix. Sad & Disappointed Customer
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

Chad Dalton
Nalley Hyundai
678-781-6341

AT
Annie T.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

CT
Cecelia T.
Decatur, GA
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excelent service as always!