Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5rating 4.9375006
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Jacqueline W.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Atmosphere of Professionalism
I was impressed with how quickly a warranted part was replaced and the comfort of the waiting area. I can't wait for my next Hyundai in a few years.

Sharonda W.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Great Service
Get me and get me out on time each and every time!

CT
Christine T.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The service and Justin my service manager
Justin takes very good care of my care and treats me as a member of the family

Sheila B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Customer service
Excellent customer service

GJ
Glenda J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
The customer service
The customer service I received was outstanding

NC
Nora C.
Stockbridge, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Well, the problem is not fixed.
We have had an ongoing electrical problems with the vehicle since new. I also have asked for a schematic for our vehicle since new.
Being that neither Legacy nor Nalley has been able to repair this problem, and the car has spent more time sitting (often in the shop) instead of being driven, I think it is time to meet my first request and send me a complete wiring diagram/component locator and anything else that might help me figure out your problem! NOW
I have been an ASE Master 1976, 2nd group of L1s, a string of credentials, and I taught auto electronics electricity for over 20 years ! Please give me the information I’ve asked for!
Nora Allen Carter
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Time management could be better.
It should have been communicated to me that my vehicle would take longer than expected to be serviced. they quoted me a time and it took almost double that. not to mention they replaced my windshield wipers and scratched up my windshield in the process. I think I should be compensated for that.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

FG
Frederick G.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Frederick R. Gray
The service was done promptly, and the main problem that led me to bring the car in was corrected. Moreover, additional service that needed to be done was called to my attention, and the cost of each aspect of additional service was shared with me before the work was done. Finally, my service writer, Brent, stayed past closing time one Saturday to make sure that the car would be ready as promised.

Ronald M.
Covington, GA
Routine Oil Change & Tire Rotation
Great service as always from my favorite service advisor... C. Dalton.

Thanks!

SK
Sonya K.
Ellenwood, GA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very nice
In and out quickly. Service advisor took the time to walk me to the car to make sure all questions were answered.

Norcross, GA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Long wait time
My thing is it just takes too long to service a vehicle especially when you have an appointment. And it was warm in the waiting area. Plus people were standing room only.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

07/12/2018 Category: Service
B.D. Price
I was very pleased with my service. I was treated with respect and all of the the issues that I presented were handled. Thanks again!

Stockbridge, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly Staff/Great Service
I appreciate the staff for their professionalism and service. I allotted a certain amount of time for my oil change. The service staff exceeded my expectations. Thank you

Sales rep
Professional nice clean atmosphere n friendly

Louisa B.
Ellenwood, GA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2018 Category: Service
As always the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They get you in and out very timely.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Disappointed
N/A

Stone Mountain, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service....rushed an emergency repair so daughter would not miss first day of internship

Good Service

na

Rachel S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Too much time for an oil change.
Too much time.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Hyundai
The service advisors are courteous and friendly . Always looking and making recommendations that I need to feel safe in my car, and I truly appreciate it. My next vehicle will be Sante Fe🤗