Overall Rating 4.9444439/5Overall Rating 4.9444439/5Overall Rating 4.9444439/5Overall Rating 4.9444439/5rating 4.9444439
Latest Review 26 minutes ago

CR
Cheryl R.
Covington, GA
Quality service
Service is always friendly, I am always well taken care of at this service center.

KF
Kala F.
Customer Service
Brent offers great customers service when I'm there to get my car serviced.

KG
Kevin G.
Social Circle, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service..again
Joseph was great, explained everything and followed up as needed.

June B.
Accommodating staff
I'm extremely satisfied with the level of care and service that Brent exhibits as well as explaining what's required

Decatur, GA
Hyundai
Mr. Johnson who worked on our car did wonderful!! Complete satisfied with our service!

Stone Mountain, GA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Every Time!
I am able to get in and out every time I take my Santa Fe there for service! They don't try and hassle me to get additional service.

Tangie M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Job! and Timely
Nalley Hyundai and Mr. Brent G,
Thank you for handling my vehicle break-down in a timely speedy manner with great professionalism. That morning started out to be the biggest hand-ache and money of my day, right after I had just dropped my daughter off at school. But once I call Nalley Hyundai customer service and explain my situation and arrange for the towel truck to deliver my car. I met Nalley Hyundai's service representative; Mr. Brent G., who assisted me from start to finish. Arrange the rental car service, keep me in the know about my vehicle problems and repairs, went over in details about the cost, and found a way to ease the cost of an unexpected repair bill. Thanks, Nalley Hyundai and Mr. Brent G., you help stop a bad day from becoming a nightmare.

Carolyn M.

AH
Ashley H.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I just love going. Justin is awesome.

Shantavia H.
Douglasville, GA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service was outstanding!!!! There nothing like great Outstanding Customer Service.

LH
Lora H.
Stockbridge, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
They took the time and got my car fixed right and it was at the estimated time the service writer said.
Quality and great people, would recommend people to go there for a new car and service.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Normally great, but everyone can slip now and then.
The communication during this service visit was not up to par with what I'm used to from Nalley Hyundai, as I was put on hold a few times for several (7) minutes and then when I was trying to pick my car up at the end of the day, I could not get anyone to confirm that it was complete and ready, which I found out the next morning, that it was ready at 5PM the day before. I'm not judging on this one occurrence though, as Nalley Hyundai has provided great satisfaction and customer service on many other occasions.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

Chad Dalton

Justin always does great
I’ve trusted my Hyundai to Justin and Nalley for 3 years. Always 5 stars

2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I trust my service advisor Hunter.
Hunter is very professional and takes pride in his work making sure my car is serviced so it is safe to drive.

Ronald M.
Covington, GA
Great Service Team!!!
As always, excellent service.

Good work
It took some time but my car was taken care of good

AP
Anne P.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge and professionalism. Great customer service. Hunter is a great service advisor.

JE
James E.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Consistently excellent customer service.

Loganville, GA
2012 Hyundai Equus
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied...
Very good experience at Nalley Hyundai

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
The staff is always friendly and helpful. I always get great service.