Douglas R.
04/28/2021
Accommodating
Got us in short order and parts replaced. All done and out right on time. Well pleased. Thanks.

Sam M.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Sam said he likes this business because they do exactly what is needed to be done.

Joe M.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Joe said they had good customer service and did a pretty good job.

Dj D.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Dj said the business is awesome.

David R.
Dodge Journey
04/21/2021 Category: Service
David said the business was friendly, proficient, and offered good prices.

Carlin B.
Scion xB
04/20/2021
Honest and accurate in their diagnosis.
I was told by a third party my car needed a new alternator. I contacted Total Car Care, explained my situation and they ordered the part. When I brought my car in, they tested it first and informed me all I needed was a new battery. They were very professional and I felt relieved, being a woman, that they didn’t take advantage of the situation. I truly appreciate the care and yes, all I needed was a new battery. Thank you Total Care Care!

PD
Wonderful service!!

Julie S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/06/2021
The Only Auto Care Shop I’ll Go To Now!
My car has given me lots of problems in the last year until I found Nampa Total Car Care. They were able to find the leak right away after another shop wasn’t able to. They are always honest and friendly. Plus they are open on Saturdays which is so helpful with my work schedule. 10/10 would recommend!