JN
Janelle N.
Ram 1500
07/22/2021
2016 Eam Truck
Mechanic was thorough and totally solved the small inexpensive problem that easily could have been interpreted as huge expensive problem. Got us in and out quickly and the were super friendly.

PH
Paul H.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/15/2021
Nampa Total Car Care takes care of all my vehicles and are customer Service oriented. They show me everything thing that is wrong with the vehicle and fix them. They go above and beyond.

Dodge Journey
07/08/2021
Always amazing service!
I will always recommend this place. They keep me informed on what's going on, what it's going to take to fix it, and the service is fast. The pricing is fair and everyone is so nice.

NS
Nicholas S.
07/01/2021
The customer service
The customer service here is really great a very good automotive shop to take your vehicle for a reasonable price.

Marla S.
Nissan Maxima
06/29/2021
Very good and quick service.
My car needed some repairs done and I found Nampa Total Car Care, they fixed my car quick and reasonably priced. Very pleased with the work done.

Cherie B.
06/24/2021
Trustworthy
David and the crew are great. No high pressure. He diagnosed my vehicle’s problem and let me know my options. It’s nice to find a mechanic you can trust.

Andreea M.
Nampa, ID
06/18/2021
Super
Very professional affordable place to fix your car. They did a great job on my European brand car. Very knowledgeable and very had working owners.

KC
Keri C.
06/18/2021
Friendly knowledgeable staff.
Car quit without warning. I was towed to Nampa Total Car Care, they ordered an alternator and completed the work quickly.

Jacob D.
Dodge Charger
06/16/2021
Nicest Owner Ever
David, I think his name was, was incredibly nice, quick and efficient. My new go to for my car.

Cloe S.
Nissan Quest
06/12/2021
Fast, Friendly, and affordable.
I really recommend this place to fix your car they are awesome guys not just only that but they will fix your car in a good decent time. Im really happy that my brother recommend this place to fix my cars.
God bless this shop.👍

CL
Carlos L.
06/02/2021
Great job and honesty
we appreciated the transparency of the owner and the job seemed very well done. Very kind treatment also by the workers.

PH
Paul H.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/27/2021
Always goes above and beyond
I have always had good service. They have always went above and beyond

Lou B.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/18/2021
Awesome
Very honest with the customers!! Will return for more work!!

Douglas R.
04/28/2021
Accommodating
Got us in short order and parts replaced. All done and out right on time. Well pleased. Thanks.