Volkswagen Eos
08/03/2021
Neal is honest and upfront
I have known Neal for almost 20 years and he goes the extra mile for his customers and that's why I always take my vehicles to him.

ARNOLD B.
07/30/2021
Owner expertise and friendly customer service
Title says it all
Would strongly recommend

MK
MONIKA K.
Hypoluxo, FL
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/28/2021
I consider Neil as my friend, because he advises me based upon my best interest not his best interest. Thank you for looking out!

FW
FAHMI W.
07/28/2021
Great service, friendly and knowledgeable.
Great service, friendly and knowledgeable.

ALIAKSEI (ALEX) S.
Acura MDX
07/24/2021
Very professional
During an oil change Neal found potential manufacturing issues issues with my new Acura. He advised how can I fix it using my warranty.

KP
KATHY P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/16/2021
Neal is honest and fair and have been using him for years.
Neal kept my 24-year old BMW on the road and was always honest and fair. I wouldn’t think about going anywhere else to service my foreign cars!

PH
PETER H.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/15/2021
Excellent, professional, honest and attentive service!
Excellent, professional, honest and attentive service!
When you leave Neal’s Autohaus, you leave with “peace of mind”!

DEBBIE R.
07/13/2021
Amazing
Neil was recommended to me by another mechanic that does not work on BMWs. Within one day he did such a superb job and so reasonably priced. I already recommended a friend that lives in Jupiter and he’s bringing his car to Brighton Beach.

TT
TOM T.
Mazda 3
07/09/2021
I have been dealing with Neal for years and I called him the other day to see if he could squeeze my daughter who was in town in. Not only did he go over the whole car he's finished it within a day. Thank you Neal

RYAN & ERIN S.
07/08/2021
Always pleased with service.
We’ve been going to Neal for over 18 years and always happy with the service we receive.

SJ

RF
RALPH F.
07/06/2021
Expert service
Been coming here for years. Neal fixes what needs to be fixed the first time and for a fair price. Very knowledgeable, honest and ethical man. I have recommended him without reservation.

KELSI B.
07/02/2021
Neal is wonderful! He is very honest and up front. I will be using him for any mechanical needs from now on.

DIANE P.
Hypoluxo, FL
07/01/2021
Neal’s Autohaus Inc
You know you are getting good honest advice from Neal. I’ve been taking my cars to him for over 20 years and never once have received anything but good advice and excellent service.

Volkswagen Jetta
06/27/2021
Professional and honest.
Neal is an expert and very professional. He is honest.
I started going to him to fix my 1st old car that my previous mechanic was making matters worse.
This year, Neil is servicing my 2nd used car too.
I am so happy to have found Neil to help me with my car issues.