LEN M.
Toyota Sequoia
04/21/2021
Trusted auto care in Boynton Beach!
Dropped the car off and it was ready and running well when I picked it up. Great job! Reasonably priced!

04/19/2021
Top Notch Service
Very helpful and accommodating. Neal called to review everything in advance of any work. I brought a new car in for a full diagnostic and I could not have had a better experience.

JACK & VALERIE C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/15/2021
Service is excellent!
Neal knows his cars and is very knowledgeable

ALIAKSEI (ALEX) S.
04/09/2021
Neal is really great.
Neal quickly understand our issues and fixed everything very fast an good.

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
04/08/2021
Great mechanic!
Very knowledgeable Mercedes-Benz mechanic. Good pricing and friendly service!

JORGEN L.
Audi A8 L
04/08/2021
Audi repair
Neal is a very good and honest mechanic.

SL
SANDRA L.
Volvo C70
04/06/2021
Very knowledgeable
Neal understood what my car needed and was very professional. I’m happy I found him.

ROBERT B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2021
Always professional and honest.

DON S.
03/29/2021
Needing service - A/C not working well
More than just good service. Honest with common sense recommendations. We were here on vacation and found Neal’s to address our A/C issue with a solution. Prompt communication, Professional, & Fair Pricing.

LYNN S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Lexus ES 300
03/27/2021
Great service and very fair prices st Neal’s Autohaus
Neal provides honest advice and excellent service. I’ve been going there for7 years. I have referred many people and everyone has been very happy with the service.

CR
CAM R.
Mercedes-Benz C450 AMG
03/26/2021
Nothing ever short of exceptional
Neal is a straight shooter that knows what he is doing and gets the job done with no detail spared. Can’t recommend these guys enough!

CARLIE B.
03/25/2021
BEST SERVICE
Neal’s Autohaus is the only place I will take my car for service! The employees are great and honest So I can trust everything they tell me. I highly recommend Neal’s Autohaus

Audi Q5
03/22/2021
Honest
My car’s ac has been working intermittently. Neal and his team check it out; and couldn’t say for certain what was causing the problem. Neal said he didn’t feel comfortable experimenting with different possible solutions which would inevitably cost me a lot of money. He said come back when the problem worsened and they could pin point the issue. I appreciate him being honest. He made my day. Thank you

SG
STEVE G.
03/18/2021
Work promised, work done
Neal analyses each job, tells you what needs to be done, gives you a price and it’s all in order. Very nice person to deal with.

DF
DOUG & CATHY F.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/17/2021
Routine Service
Neal is one of the good guys. Has been very honest and reasonable. Have been bringing our vehicles to him for a few years and always treats us fair.