Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

WF
WENDY F.
Boynton Beach, FL
10/23/2018
Myself
Very friendly and professional in their business know their trade and will not take advantage like most car mechanics if it can be fixed they will fix it but will be up front with you and give you the option to decide

Keith B.
Florida
Chevrolet Corvette
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the business does the work they are supposed to.

KC
Kyle C.
Florida
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said Neal is the most honest mechanic in the business. He is old school with no messing around. They have fair pricing and Neil is a good guy all around and a pillar of the community. He is the best mechanic in the palm beach area.

Roger R.
Ocoee, FL
09/20/2018
Racist
I recently moved to the area and I needed my tires rotated. The front desk personnel told me that he couldn't help me today, and Goodyear was down the street. I inquired about tomorrow's availability, and I was asked why I couldn't take it to the shop that previously rotated my tires. There are two bays at this shop, and there was only one car in the bay. I stopped specifically at this location because they were not busy. I will never go here again, and I would give this a 0 if I could. I am a government official, and if my staffed treated someone in this manner, they would no longer be with my agency.

CF
Cynthia F.
Delray Beach, FL
05/17/2017
Great, trustworthy service
We are so grateful that Neal's Autohaus was recommended to us. They have taken great care of our daughter's older model Ford. Neal was very helpful in explaining things to her in terms she could understand when she took the car in herself. The pricing is always fair and no surprises. It is hard to find a repair place you can trust and we would highly recommend.

FC
FAITH C.
Boynton Beach, FL
08/07/2011
Honest and great mechanic.
I would recommend Neal to anyone. He has never done me wrong. He has saved me money by avoiding unneeded work and advising on many things related to my auto.