WS
WILLIAM S.
Lexus RX 400h
04/01/2020
Excellent service and professionalism
Neal has always be honest and accurate. Never does more than you need and charges that way.

JN
JAY N.
Kia Sorento
03/30/2020
Excellent personal service
They are very polite and efficient. Explain everything they do before they do it. I recommend them very highly

DF
DOYLE F.
03/30/2020
Go to guy
Have use Neil for several years now and he’s always done a good job in a timely fashion at a fair price

RN
ROBERT J N.
GMC Savana Cargo Van
03/16/2020
Professional, friendly service priced right
Always goes above and beyond customer service. Expertly trained mechanics. Trust worthy diagnosis and work. Fairly priced.
Customer for many years

FC
FAITH C.
Delray Beach, FL
03/14/2020
The Greatest
Always the greatest. Pleasant owner and workers. No BS. Fair prices and honesty.

KR
KATHLEEN R.
Toyota Avalon
03/05/2020
Neal's Autohaus..Excellence and Integrity
Mr. Neal is amazing. He explains everything clearly and brought some of my car parts inside to illustrate his point. He was true to his word and car was finished in a timely manner. My car runs perfectly.
I was referred to him by friends and am so happy to have found an honest mechanic.
Thank you Mr. Neal....Kathleen R.

JULIEN B.
Jaguar XF
03/03/2020
My car trust them, so I do too
Upon recommendation, I didn't regret giving a try. Great people, mechanic, they treat you like family and most of all: they know their stuffs and the pricing is fair. No need to go the dealearship (Jaguar)to get overpriced bill, I cut the bills in more than half. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

PM
PETER M.
Volkswagen Vanagon
02/28/2020
Honest and Fair
I have an old VW Vanagon and Neil and his crew have helped me tremendously. Highly recommend.

BK
BOB & DALE K.
02/26/2020
love Neal! and great work!
He does terrific work and we have total confidence in his recommendations as to what is needed.

EL
EDDIE L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/21/2020
First timer/ NO REGRETS!
I was driving on 95 in My 2008 infinity G37 when my Check engine light came on and my car started shaking” literally” immediately thought the worst, was given Neal’s number as a person to trust. Not from Florida and never needed a mechanic, I had some anxiety over picking the right person. I can 100% say you can trust him and his team. No regrets!

AP
ANTHONY & RENEE P.
02/19/2020
Another great visit
Always a great pleasure to do business with Neal's Autohaus!

PM
PAUL M.
02/17/2020
Honest Service- Expert Knowledge
Always good info and options. Repairs are on time and as promised. Neal’s is the mechanic you keep, no matter what you drive.

BF
BRADLEY F.
Kia Sorento
02/13/2020
Top notch service from the experts!
I have been going to neals autohaus for routine maintenance and incidentals foe the past 5 years, and i have to say i have ALWAYS wanted to work with a Mechanic like Neal. I'm in IT, dont know much about cars, but Neal takes the time to explain things....tells it like it is, and service always comes at a fair price

FC
FAITH C.
Delray Beach, FL
02/12/2020
Always great service.
I appreciate the honest and excellent work done by Neal and his people.

KC
KATELIEN C.
Nissan Sentra
02/12/2020
Very happy!!!!!!
I just moved here two years ago, bought a new car so haven’t had any problems, but recently I had an issue and Neal’s Is right next to my house so I went there and he helped me! Didn’t charge me! But was extremely nice and professional. Was an amazing experience and I will ALWAYS GO BACK TO HIM OVER GOING TO NISSAN! Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it! I am a young woman with no knowledge of cars and he treated me great, was not trying to make money or pull one over on me. I am extremely grateful for him!