RN
RACHEL N.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/16/2019
Best mechanic in South Florida!
Excellent service, honest pricing and very, very good to his customers! I have used Neal's Autohaus for close to a decade and cannot say enough praise. I am so lucky to have him close by and be the best mechanic in town!

RF
RICHARD F.
Hypoluxo, FL
05/16/2019
Great Mechanic
An honest mechanic that I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone.

05/14/2019
Excellent mechanic!
Neal has worked on 5 cars for us and has done a great job. Very honest, very skilled!

SD
SANDY D.
Ram Pickup
05/07/2019
Very professional service
I was referred to Neals by a friend. My air conditioner wasn’t blowing cold, I stopped in to make an appointment and was nicely greeted and told to return the same afternoon. They checked out the AC put freon and dye. And I was in and out in twenty minutes! Speedy courteous service.

ROBERT C.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/01/2019
Chevy
Professional, Honest, Reliable, Great Mechanic.

AP
ANTHONY and RENEE P.
05/01/2019
Another great visit
It is always a pleasure to take my car in here. Neal is honest as the day is long and always fixes the problem!! I would recommend him to anyone!

FC
FAITH C.
Delray Beach, FL
04/30/2019
Always top service. Thank you.
Best service in the area.

BK

JAMES R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/26/2019
Great shop!
Neil is very honest, very helpful and there prices are very fair! Neils shop is A class! And so is Neil!

MK
MARTY K.
04/23/2019
Fantastic As Always
Neal is really an incredibly superb and knowledgeable mechanic. His explanations are in plain language. He is an expert!

LP
LAURA P.
04/19/2019
Neal is the BEST!
I have an older BMW, high mileage, but I simply love that body style and do believe BMW built a better car back in the day....so I want to keep her running, without breaking the bank. I’ve been to other mechanics and never felt good about their analysis of the problem. I made an appointment with Beal to have it diagnosed. He called me later and gave me options. Not mandatory, just options. WOW! So nice to not be pressured. I love this car, so I went ahead and had the work done....and she drives like a dream again. Neal is the best. Genuine, honest and I truly admire his sense of humor. Repairs were done timely and absolutely perfect. I will add his shop is 65 miles from my home and worth the drive for future repairs. I won’t go anywhere else....EVER!!! Does my car need other work, yeah, but he assured me it wasn’t pressing or hindering the safety operation of the vehicle. One day I’ll get if fixed, but will enjoy the smooth ride and braking for now! Thanks Neal!!! You are the best!
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 04/24/2019

thank you laura for your feed back, it's also important to have persons like you as clients. makes our job much easier.
regards
neal

STUART H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/19/2019
Honesty, ability, and conservative approach
I was referred to Neal by another mechanic who was gracious to admit when something was beyond him. When I met Neal he honestly and upfront told me the diagnosis and treatment of the problem could be a certain sum at the high end just to be safe. When the work was done, he explained it did not take everything he thought it may have taken so the price ended up being 1/3 of the original quesstimate. On top of that, he said there were a few things he could have done but did not need to be done that would not effect safety of efficiency of use and just to drive it and if I have further issues, bring it back. Anyone who is actively not doing things just to make money without the customer knowing the difference is more than okay in my book. I've always used Neal since then and have sent friends and others needing an honest mechanic and all have been more than satisfied.

JOHANNA S.
Volkswagen Passat
Straight Up Company!
Being a non-mechanically inclined female, it's been a relief to find a auto repair business that is honest and very straight forward about what's going on with one's vehicle - what repairs are necessary, what can wait and why something is happening. Neal is a terrific guy, a great asset to Boynton Beach and I send anyone that asks for a good repair shop to him. His prices are fair too!

CRAIG M.
BMW M5
Friendly and Competent service--hard to beat
Friendly and Competent service--hard to beat

CP
CHUCK P.
BMW Z3
UNIQUE, DIFFERENT, EXPERT
What a delight it was to be referred to Neal's. This was my first time. I had 3 issues and discussed his analysis in great detail, which I loved, but more importantly, Neal cared about my car and pocketbook. Neal is truly a master mechanic, great business man and a nice guy !

JEFFREY F.
Mercedes-Benz S430
Outstanding work!
Neil’s is truly outstanding. Absolutely the best !

BG
BRUCE G.
Honest knowledgeable service
Neal has exceptional automobile expertise and always presents the most cost effective solutions to service your car.

AN
ALINA N.
04/17/2019
A Mechanic I can Trust
I took my car to Beal’s Autohaus for r an oil change and checkup and I was very pleased with the service. It’s hard to find a mechanic you can trust. Neal was honest, professional , prompt and friendly.. I’m very happy to recommend his business and will definitely bring my car there again.

ROBERT C.
04/17/2019
Car maintenance
Excellent work, professional owner and employees.
Honest,reliable , fair priced.

RD