AD
ALEXIA D.
12/05/2018
Always professional
As a female it is hard to find a garage you can trust. I have been bringing my car to Neal's for years now and he only fixes what needs to be done without over selling! I trust his opinion and will keep doing business there.

DK
DUSTIN K.
Porsche 911
12/04/2018
Great Customer Service
After dropping off my car to get my brakes checked, I was pleased to receive a call that after review there was still more life on my brakes. After offering to pay, Neal advised that I didn’t owe anything. Great to work with a trust worthy mechanic!

KP
KEN P.
Volkswagen Rabbit
12/01/2018
Reinforced Decision!
I came to Neals for two issues but multiple problems. Issue 1) a come back on previous work that had been done. 2) New unforeseen problems. Neal is helping me bring bsck to life a 36 year old car that has been sitting for 20 plus years. He has been beyond great, STELLAR would be an understatement! On my come back issues he accepted full responsibility, addressed the concerns AND corrected the problem. On the new issues he had to trouble shoot the problem using his years of experience and keen automotive mechanical skills. Once the faulty part was identified, he found a new one, ordered it and replaced it. It is not easy to repair and maintain collectible or classic old cars. Neal is a professional. He gets his hands dirty and jumps right in with his mechanics. As the owner , he does not just sit at his desk and push a pencil and and answer the phone, he does it all. When I picked up my classic VW , I dropped off my daily driver that had developed a strange noise. I know Neals team will find the problem and repair what is needed. If you are shopping for VALUE you can count on Neals to be a great value for automotive repairs and maintenance. Im not going anywhere else!

11/15/2018
The friendliness of he people and the great work they do
Sincere people who want to help you and not over priced. Neal is great .

Mark B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business has a really good staff. They explain the services correctly. They are trustworthy. They told him the parts and labor would end up costing around $600, but when he was finished, they let him know it only ended up costing $350.
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 11/14/2018

HELLO MARK THIS IS NEAL, I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A GOOD REVIEW FOR MY BUSINESS, A GOOD BUSINESS MUST HAVE GOOD PEOPLE/CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU, THANK YOU

KP
KEN P.
Volkswagen Rabbit
11/02/2018
The commitment for honest, passionate customer satisfaction!
I presented a challenging project for Neal. We had in our garage a 36 year old VW Rabbit that my wife drove before we were married and had children. She wanted the car back on the road. The approach wws safety and reliability first and foremost. The team at Neals under the leadership of Neal handled the challenge professionally and in an orderly fashion. Communication was great! Details of what was needed and why it was needed were always articulated by Neal. No short cuts, no surprises. I was involved and included in every step in the process. These types of projects are always filled with unknowns. Neal went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied upon pick up. I plan to bring him my Porsche that has been stored for 10 years ..
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 11/14/2018

HELLO KEN THAT WAS A VERY NICE FEED BACK AND VERY GOOD REVIEW , I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR THAT AND THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME WITH YOUR CAR, THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS. NEAL

GH
GLEN and OLIVIA H.
10/31/2018
Best mechanic ever!
Neal is the best mechanic I have had the pleasure to work with
I trust him do only do what’s needed and not sell me stuff I don’t need
He can fix anything, the first time
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 11/14/2018

THANK YOU OLIVIA FOR THE NICE COMMENTS AND REVIEWS I AM BLESSED TO HAVE CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU. NEAL

MARY D.
Lake Worth, FL
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/31/2018
Neil will not disappoint you
Neil is honest and reliable. You will be as happy as I was and will not be disappointed. You will be recommending him to everyone you know.

HELLO MARY THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW AND GOOD FEED BACK. REGARDS NEAL

CORA S.
10/30/2018
The personal service, care and honesty
I was referred to Neal by another auto shop that did not
service my type of car. I found Neal to be knowledgeable, direct, honest and true to his word. He did the repair on time and without delays. The car was returned to me the way I left it, clean. I will use his shop again.
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 11/14/2018

HELLO CORA THAT WAS VERY NICE OF YOU FOR THE GOOD REVIEW ABOUT ME AND MY BUSINESS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. NEAL

CP
CHRISTINE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/27/2018
Neil was very honest and thorough. He saved me hundreds of dollars as apposed to the Mercedes dealership and his professionalism was top notch. My car was ready in a day! I have FINALLY gained a new mechanic for all my auto needs after being in Boynton for 25 years. Will highly recommend to all friends, family and neighbors.

EV
Ed V.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the business received him in a pleasant way and the work that got done was great.

CL
CAROL L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2018
I received both great service and quality work at Neal’s. I knew that my brakes were worn and he put them in without trying to sell me other products. He told me what I might need down the road but at no time did I feel “taken.” I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Neals for any work.

WF
WENDY F.
10/23/2018
Myself
Very friendly and professional in their business know their trade and will not take advantage like most car mechanics if it can be fixed they will fix it but will be up front with you and give you the option to decide
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 11/14/2018

THANK YOU WENDY THAT WAS VERY NICE.

Keith B.
Florida
Chevrolet Corvette
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the business does the work they are supposed to.

LD
Lorraine D.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Lorraine said she would recommend this business for service.

KC
Kyle C.
Florida
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said Neal is the most honest mechanic in the business. He is old school with no messing around. They have fair pricing and Neil is a good guy all around and a pillar of the community. He is the best mechanic in the palm beach area.

Roger R.
Ocoee, FL
09/20/2018
Racist
I recently moved to the area and I needed my tires rotated. The front desk personnel told me that he couldn't help me today, and Goodyear was down the street. I inquired about tomorrow's availability, and I was asked why I couldn't take it to the shop that previously rotated my tires. There are two bays at this shop, and there was only one car in the bay. I stopped specifically at this location because they were not busy. I will never go here again, and I would give this a 0 if I could. I am a government official, and if my staffed treated someone in this manner, they would no longer be with my agency.

CF
Cynthia F.
05/17/2017
Great, trustworthy service
We are so grateful that Neal's Autohaus was recommended to us. They have taken great care of our daughter's older model Ford. Neal was very helpful in explaining things to her in terms she could understand when she took the car in herself. The pricing is always fair and no surprises. It is hard to find a repair place you can trust and we would highly recommend.

FC
FAITH C.
08/07/2011
Honest and great mechanic.
I would recommend Neal to anyone. He has never done me wrong. He has saved me money by avoiding unneeded work and advising on many things related to my auto.