GS
GLADSTONE and DENISE S.
Hyundai Accent
11/11/2019
Always attentive and professional
At Neils Autohaus, you will always recieve upfront professional service and fair prices, the attention 5o detsil of a dealership, but with fair reasonable prices, very safe and respectful business.

JESICA D.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/07/2019
Honest repair shop
Neal is great and honest, I take my vehicles here all the time and pay a third what the dealer wants for the same repairs. Very nice people and great work!

JJ
JOSH J.
Porsche 911
11/02/2019
Great Experience!
Neal is a pleasure to deal with and extremely fair and very competent!!!

I’ll be back!

JACK M.
Kia Soul
11/01/2019
Neals is the place to go
Got just what my car needed and got it done well. Neal and Omar are great

BERNIE M.
Boca Raton, FL
Ram Pickup
10/30/2019
Neil’s Auto
The work is always done right and always done on time

Neil is the best and I won’t go anywhere else.

GH
GLEN and OLIVIA H.
10/30/2019
Trusted Mechanic
I have been bringing my families autos to Neals Auto Haus for years now.
I trust him to only advise work that needs to be done.
Every time he’s worked on my car it is fixed right the first time

JACK M.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/29/2019
Great!As Always!
Made the appointment. Things went just perfectly - as they always do at Neal’s.

JEFFREY F.
Mercedes-Benz S430
10/28/2019
I give Neal 10 stars.
I have been taking my Mercedes to Neal for the past few years. He is better than excellent. Does outstanding work at a fair price. I have sent several friends and relatives to Neal. Everyone has been extremely pleased. Neal sets the standards for other businesses to follow.

AK
ANDREW K.
10/25/2019
Highly trustworthy ownership
I dealt directly with Neal who is a very straight forward person. He let me know what my options were, he ordered the part, he was transparent about costs of the part and his labor costs. He then finished in less time than he originally anticipated and gave me a discount. More people should do business like Neal.

AP
ANTHONY and RENEE P.
10/19/2019
Honest reliable service as usual!
I would recommend this place for great service to everyone. I wouldn’t think of taking my car elsewhere!

PB
PAUL B.
10/18/2019
BMW X5 2003
First visit to Neil Autohaus, they came highly recommended, wow great experience, got a good idea what items need to address to keep my SUV on the road. Felt very very good leaving Neil establishment. I just found my new mechanic for this car and my other cars. Thanks 🙏

CP
CHRISTINE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/18/2019
The BEST!
Neil's is hands down the BEST! He's honest, professional and reliable. He continues to save me money and time with my 2009 Mercedes repairs. I honestly wouldn't even think of going anywhere else.

Toyota Avalon
10/09/2019
Honesty - straight forward
Neal explained what repairs he recommended for my car. I felt very confident that I was in the right place after his evaluation. Finally I have found an honest auto repair shop. I have spent 20 years taking my vehicles to the dealership. That’s fine if all you need is an oil change & tire rotation but when the car starts giving you real problems then you need someone who is going to get in the vehicle, listen for troubling sounds and tell you what needs to be done.

AL
ANDY L.
BMW 328i
10/02/2019
Neal is always on point and an excellent customer friendly owner/mechanic
I have never been disappointed with Neal's work. He has always taken excellent care of my car and continues to be a friend in the business. Many years of knowing Neal and he always treats me as a friend.

DK
DAN K.
09/28/2019
Honest & Friendly
Best mechanic in town, very honest and friendly and Neal is my mechanic for my family and friends for life.

ES
EDWARD G S.
Delray Beach, FL
09/26/2019
Satisfied customer
I have been a customer for many years. I will definitely recommend this business to anyone. Neil takes time to explain repairs. All repairs are done right the first time.

EF
ELLIE F.
09/14/2019
Great!
Neal, the owner of Neals Autohaus is very knowledgeable and HONEST. I recommend him to my children and friends.
He services top brand cars and my 12 year old Toyota.
He was recommended to me by someone in whom I had great faith and I have been having my car serviced by him for many years. If you use his services one time, I promise you will be hooked.
Ellie Fenichel

09/12/2019
Great
Neal is always so helpful and attentive. He is prompt and informative. He does exactly as he tells you, calls and followes up.

BERNIE M.
Boca Raton, FL
Ram Pickup
09/05/2019
Best service
Neil is the best....will never go anywhere else 💪🏼

AF
ANDRES and HANNAH F.
Nissan Frontier
08/19/2019
Honest Excellent Reliable Trustworthy
Neil’s Autohaus is by far the best and most honest mechanic I have ever been to.
I have never in my lifetime owned a new car so I know all too well about visits to the repair shop. I always trust Neil’s diagnosis and never feel that I am being up charged or taken advantage of. Good work done by good people