FV
Frank V.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he likes the service he received from the staff.

CP
CHRISTINE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/04/2019
Another great experience
This is my second visit and thankfully no complaints. First time was a new water pump, now brake pads, rotors, oil change & tire rotation. Great, honest, reliable and affordable service. Thank you Neil!

ALAN S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2019
Best Auto repair shop in south Florida
One of the nicest people you can meet with a great knowledge of cars If it can be fixed Neil will.

BG
BEATA G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/01/2019
Courteous , proffetional , knowledgeable
I brought my Mini Cooper to Neal’ ‘s
on another mechanic’s recommendations. I wasn’t disappointed . My car was serviced promptly and efficiently .
Thank you .

Chrysler Sebring
01/31/2019
Honest & Thorough
Neal’s has serviced my vehicles and my sons for over ten years. We keep going back because Neal tells it straight and keeps our cars running with the least amount of headaches. I recommend Neal’s Auto 100 percent.

RD
ROBERT D.
Lake Worth, FL
01/30/2019
kindness and profesionalism
good shop for your auto repairs and maintenance needs
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 02/01/2019

thank you robert, it was nice to see you.

AG
ALEX G.
01/30/2019
👍👍
Fantastic & quick service. Very friendly staff.
Great job guys ! 👍

BERNARD M.
Ford Transit Wagon
01/22/2019
Finally someone you can trust.
Fantastic service, finally a great mechanic who is honest, a rare find!!!!

BE
BILL E.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/16/2019
Trustworthy and ETHICAL
Great service. Great prices. No bullshit. I highly recommend this company.
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 01/18/2019

thank you bill, it was nice talking to you.

DF
DOYLE F.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
01/11/2019
Great Experience
Neil did everything to make it as inexpensive but a complete job keeping me informed of what he had to do as a job progressed he seemed generally interested in getting the job done correctly and keeping the cost minimum I think he does a great job

RYAN and ERIN S.
01/08/2019
Honest mechanic
We have trusted our cars to Neal for over 15 years. He is honest and I always feel that our cars are in great hands.
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 01/11/2019

thank you for your kind words, happy new year.
neal

ES
EDWARD G S.
Delray Beach, FL
12/28/2018
good service
He helped with a problem over phone

GH
GLEN and OLIVIA H.
12/28/2018
Love Neal!
Neal’s Autohaus is our go to mechanic. He does excellent work and never tries to sell you anything you don’t need.

KP
KEN P.
Chrysler Sebring
12/25/2018
Old school philosophy and skills!
Where in 2018 can you find a mechanic that truly has mechanical know how and diagnostic skils? NEALS AUTOHAUS, thats where! Isf you have a mechanical or electrical problem that needs cunning, patience to identify AND SOLVE, this is the place to go. I value the unique skill set that takes years of experience, resourcful searching and process of elimination, deductive reasoning to keep my cars on the road. NEAL, we are glad you are here! Once again my mechanical problem was solved by your team and I am back on the road with my classic car..
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 12/26/2018

THANK YOU KEN FOR THE NICE COMMENTS, WE ARE GLAD THAT WE WERE ABLE TO HELP YOU. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
NEAL AND THE TEAM.

DOUG B.
12/21/2018
Honesty and great service !
Quality service and the highest integrity! Niels the man!
Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 12/24/2018

thank you doug, it was good to see you today.

Neal N. from Neal's Autohaus Inc responded on 12/26/2018

THANK YOU DOUG FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS.
NEAL AND THE TEAM.

Delray Beach, FL
12/18/2018
Excellent care of my car
I know I can trust Neal to do a great job at a reasonable price.

RICK M.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
12/11/2018
Trustworthy, honest, ethical and friendly.
Its hard to find a place that you can trust. I have taken my vehicle here several tine and my bill has been actually lower than the estimate. Most places would charge you the estimate price even if it was higher. Love the true customer service

AD
ALEXIA D.
12/05/2018
Always professional
As a female it is hard to find a garage you can trust. I have been bringing my car to Neal's for years now and he only fixes what needs to be done without over selling! I trust his opinion and will keep doing business there.

DK
DUSTIN K.
Porsche 911
12/04/2018
Great Customer Service
After dropping off my car to get my brakes checked, I was pleased to receive a call that after review there was still more life on my brakes. After offering to pay, Neal advised that I didn’t owe anything. Great to work with a trust worthy mechanic!

KP
KEN P.
Volkswagen Rabbit
12/01/2018
Reinforced Decision!
I came to Neals for two issues but multiple problems. Issue 1) a come back on previous work that had been done. 2) New unforeseen problems. Neal is helping me bring bsck to life a 36 year old car that has been sitting for 20 plus years. He has been beyond great, STELLAR would be an understatement! On my come back issues he accepted full responsibility, addressed the concerns AND corrected the problem. On the new issues he had to trouble shoot the problem using his years of experience and keen automotive mechanical skills. Once the faulty part was identified, he found a new one, ordered it and replaced it. It is not easy to repair and maintain collectible or classic old cars. Neal is a professional. He gets his hands dirty and jumps right in with his mechanics. As the owner , he does not just sit at his desk and push a pencil and and answer the phone, he does it all. When I picked up my classic VW , I dropped off my daily driver that had developed a strange noise. I know Neals team will find the problem and repair what is needed. If you are shopping for VALUE you can count on Neals to be a great value for automotive repairs and maintenance. Im not going anywhere else!