Neighborhood Car Care

Latest Review about 6 years ago

JENNIFER P. on 10/11/2011
"Loved it"
I always have experienced car service as a pain, but NCC showed that it doesn't have to be. The prices are great, service is friendly and timely. See you for my next service.
Service Date: 10/10/2011
Review Created: 10/11/2011 07:07 PM
RACHEL W. on 09/22/2011
"Great service"
The estimate was as stated and the vehicle was ready before scheduled. Thank you for such great service!
Service Date: 09/22/2011
Review Created: 09/22/2011 09:37 PM
JACQUIE M. on 09/06/2011
"Thank You!"
Thank you for prompting me to write this -- it is over due. I told Keith personally what a great job the team did but . . .

No one wants to spend money on car repairs, especially $1,500 worth; but your team made it as painless as possible. Amir went out of his way to help me including suggesting the rental car route, a service you recently added. There was a misunderstanding with the rental car agency and Amir took care of the additional costs without concern or making me feel badly that I unknowingly didn't follow the rules -- that was impressive and it speaks volumes about how you treat your customers. I am a long time customer and this experience is one of the reasons why. AND when I picked up my car, they had washed it inside and out including polishing up my very dirty tires! That kind of customer service is a rarity; and I truly appreciated it.

I gladly recommend you whenever the opportunity presents itself and will see you for my next oil change.

Thank you!

Jacquie McCord
Service Date: 08/19/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 12:34 PM
KIMBERLY K. on 09/06/2011
"If I could give them a Million Stars I would!"
Don't stop - run now to Neighborhood Car Care if there's ANYTHING you need done to your car. We have an older truck that needed to pass smog. As much as I love my husband, the truck is his and I'll be honest....it doesn't get as much attention as it maybe should. So when it came time to pass smog, my husband had taken the truck to a couple other places to fix our nemesis "The Check Engine Light". All the other places, while they meant well, the light still persisted. Then my husband says "what about your friends over at Neighborhood Car Care?". At Neighborhood Car Care, that light was a tricky bugger to fix but they didn't give up until the car ran perfectly and the light was gone. To make it even easier for us, they offered a shuttle service and they helped coordinate a rental car at a super discounted rate. Both my super frugal husband and my own customer service is key personalities were WAY more than happy with Neighborhood Car Care and recommend EVERYONE to use them.
Service Date: 08/24/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 09:17 AM
DOUG B. on 08/25/2011
"Service at an unpallelled level"
Every single person with whom I came into contact at Neighborhood Care Center demonstrated that they cared about me as a valued customer. The proof in the pudding beyond that hands-on customer service was the care extended my car which was top-notch, extremely satisfying and effective.
Service Date: 08/06/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 06:47 PM
BRANDON H. on 08/13/2011
"Great people and place"
Hooked it up and reliable!
Service Date: 08/12/2011
Review Created: 08/13/2011 09:02 AM
STEPHANIE C. on 08/05/2011
"First Visit"
I found Neighborhood Car Care while doing a Google Search. My first experience with them was very good. The mechanics are very courteous, knowledgeable and spend time with their customers explaining the work that needs to be done. It was obvious to me that their customers have great confidence in them and appreciate the service that they receive. I will definitely do business with them again and I am happy to refer to them to others.
Service Date: 08/04/2011