Overall Rating 3.4444456/5Overall Rating 3.4444456/5Overall Rating 3.4444456/5rating 3.4444456rating 3.4444456
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222
Alma Y. on 02/15/2018
"Review"
First, I would like to thank Gwen for taking care of me. Every time I come in for services she is friendly and communicates extremely well with me. Calls me when other items pop up in the car for services, walks me through all services that need to be perform. She is just GREAT!!!!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 07:10 AM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Rachel C. on 02/12/2018
"Solve problem right away. "
I suggested that we should get confirmation # for appointment.
Call us a day ahead, will not missing appointment .
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 01:15 PM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Cynthia W. on 02/10/2018
"Cynthia W."
Nemet provides great customer service, workmanship and a cozy little waiting area. They were efficient, not too long of a wait and very friendly. Overpriced, but would recommend them to a friend.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 01:19 AM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 02/11/2018

Diego E. ReScore Review on 02/09/2018
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT AND ABSOLUTE MESS "
Today is Friday, February 9th 2018. I am the owner of a 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited purchased in September 2017. I’ve had 2 instances in December 2017 where the car did not start and separently, times where it felt like it wanted to shut down. When I was up for my 1st maintenance appointment I mentioned this and they mentioned nothing came up. This week my car has shut down on me 3 times so I contacted Thomas Holmes from the dealership (who my husband, Diego Espinosa had already contacted) I was never able to directly speak with him over the phone but left messages. I NEVER received a call back from him. My husband forwarded an-mail which stated car should be brought for maintenance with link to make appointment online. I made it for this morning at 10:00 am.
Upon arriving they directed me to the counter and I was immediately told I would have to leave my car because it wouldn’t be looked at today. I said okay, but that I would require a loaner. They responded by stating that they are not part of a loaner program but that I could rent a car. I said okay, and asked if I would need a dealership voucher to cover cost and he said that I would have to pay out of pocket for rental. He stated once car was diagnosed and found that issue was covered under warranty then they would reimburse me because for sure the car wouldn’t be diagnosed today (or this weekend). I was appalled and in need of a vehicle being that I have 4 children under my care; 1 was supposed to be picked up from his school in Manhattan and brought to a dr’s appointment and the other 3 picked up at dismissal from thieir school in Queens.
He said that was policy and they could do no more for me. He mentioned I could return with car on Monday and I replied that on their appointment website it stated their service center was closed which was news he was unaware of! I then requested to speak with Thomas Holmes personally stating that if he had returned my calls/answered the messages I left, then I may have been aware of all this.
He passed me along to another window where when I requested to speak to Mr. Holmes all the employees looked at each other as if that was something just not done, almost as if they were scared to approach him with my request regarding my car issue. An employee left and came back stating the same thing the gentleman at the 1st window stated. It was at that point where my car was in the process of being moved; an employee tried to start it and encountered the same problem I had been dealing with all week & last year IT WOULD NOT START and needed a boost. I mentioned that this was what I’ve had to deal with all week and now this is the 4th time in 4 days a 5 month old 2017 car purchased and driven straight from the showroom did not perform. She said there was nothing more she could. They gave my brand new car a boost and expected me to leave it with no back up vehicle or to return in 4 days praying the car would work. I knew that as soon as I left, parked car, and shut engine off, it was very likely it would not start and leave me and my kids stranded in the streets of NYC in the freezing weather.
Nemet Hyundai as the service employees and their director Mr. Holmes, left me with no reasonable option!!
We are a family of 6 on a single income who purchased a Hyundai, make monthly car payments including full coverage insurance and they expected us to then pay out of pocket for a rental when our brand new car, purchased 5 months prior, should be reliable and START! I AGAIN asked to speak to Mr. Holmes; he never came to speak with me. What a blatant disregard to me as a customer and I was so upset and practically in tears! They resolved to take my car up next and 2 hours later they stated they needed to replace the cars battery because the one in the car had 2 dead cells. Why did I have to go through all this, why!!!!! I don’t feel valued as a customer AT ALL and dread having to go back for future maintenance visits after having to practically beg and plead for a fair resolution with a number of employees. What a horrible experience and what a horrible thing Mr. Holmes did by not attending me either via phone or in person. VERY VERY UPSETTING.
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 11:52 AM

"unreliable, poor service "
At time of leasing, i was told first visit would be no charge. When i took car for maintenance, they charged me and told me to take it up with the dealer. The car also is very unreliable when the weather is below freezing. 3x now the battery has died. On 1 occasion i had to miss work, the other i was docked for being late do to this car leaving me stranded. I mentioned the problem at time of service, they said they couldn't find anything wrong. I also called dealer 2x about this issue. 1st time they hang phone on me. 2nd, i was transferred back and forth between dealer and service till service again hung up on me again. This is my first Hyundai, only had the car for 6 months, not too happy with what i been going thru.
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 11:52 AM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

i apologize for the misunderstanding from when you leased your vehicle.on your next service visit i would like to give you your oil change at no charge.

Verified Customer on 02/03/2018
"Average at best"
Can sum up the review like this.. hour and a half wait for an oil change that I had an appointment for ...
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 07:13 AM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

i would like to apologize for the issues that you had on your visit.i will be looking into the issues and correct them so you will be satisfied with your next visit.

Joseph B. on 02/02/2018
"Service"
the staff's are very friendly and extremely helpful
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/02/2018 06:45 AM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 02/02/2018

Verified Customer on 02/01/2018
"Convenient "
I like the convenience and the service that they provide
Service Date: 01/29/2018

Review Created: 01/31/2018 06:44 PM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

Kyra H. on 01/30/2018
"Runnnnn"
My last review for this place was great, had a change of heart. Why is there only a loaner programs for nissans and not Hyundai’s? It’s all the same dealership, why does one manufacturer have more benefits than another.
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 03:10 PM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

im sorry for the issues that you had and i will look into your visit and speak with the people who were involved with your transaction.If you would like to bring your vehicle back to have the recalls done please contact me and i will hold a vehicle for you to use at no charge to you and i will make sure you get in and out with no wait.again i apologize and if there is anything i can do please contact me

Verified Customer on 01/28/2018
"Service recall"
Very courteous workers, there was no waiting except for the time it took to service my vehicle. Nothing was done until it was discussed with me first. My appt was at 7am I was out no later than 8:15 am. Very professional.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 01/26/2018 06:11 PM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 01/27/2018

William M. on 01/26/2018
"Reviews are not read"
I wrote a review a couple of months ago that was not to savorable and nothing happen. No one address my dissatisfaction. So what are your reviews for to take only the best and publish them?
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 11:33 AM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Linda P. on 01/25/2018
"Efficient Service"
Service was timely and efficient
Review Created: 01/25/2018 02:16 PM

Review Created: 01/24/2018 02:26 PM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Catherine B. on 01/23/2018
"Close to my residence"
The personnel are courteous and provide satisfactory answers to my questions
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 02:23 PM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Jamaal S. on 01/21/2018
"Great service"
The service was thorough and timely. I feel comfortable bringing my car here for service.
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 04:44 PM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 01/23/2018

Ephraim G. on 01/20/2018
"Friendliness of the staff, listening to customers' needs."
The staff in the Service department as very prompt in taking care of my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 04:03 AM
Tom H., Service Director at Nemet Hyundai responded on 01/20/2018

Deborah R. on 01/19/2018
"Consistently professional."
Everyone is always pleasant and professional; would especially like to commend Ms.Latoya Thompson for always being so kind and professional.She is an asset to your team.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata