Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Many R.
Staten Island, NY
Chevrolet Chevette
11/13/2018
Andre makes sure the problem can be fixed
I have bought vehicles to Andre I did a great job with all of the vehicles I even referred him to the company I work for Franco belli plumbing and heating. They are also very happy with him

KL
Kristen L.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said she always has a good experience going there.

Peck Slip, NY
Cadillac CTS
11/01/2018
Recent Service
Quick, complete, comprehensive and fair.;

Sean S.
New York
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the business does good work and they are quick.

TT
Thomas T.
10/30/2018
Andreas Saved me hundreds of dollars!
By rebuilding and repairing a part, Andreas saved me the cost of searching for and buying a new one, and only charged me the labor costs. He really looks out for his customers, and is a magician when it comes to repairs!

AE
Azzy E.
New York
Dodge Charger
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Azzy. He said he would recommend this business for service.

PE
Phil E.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Phil said Aundra is very knowledgeable and honest. He does the work on vehicles quickly.

Joseph K.
Saab 9-5
10/17/2018
AWESOME SHOP!
So I went to go see Andreas after struggling to get an appointment with Roland for my Saab. I am so happy with their work. I was last time too. I have been getting tickets for an expired inspection and needed to get that code fixed right away, plus some other repairs. My car now runs like I first bought it. He even gave me a temporary inspection so I wouldn't get a ticket. I had strut fixed, tires replaced, a wiring issue giving me a code, fluid changes etc. and a temporary inspection. I forgot how good these guys were and my bad for trying to go to Roland -- Who by the way, I took it to get the code fixed two weeks ago and I received it with the code still tripping. When I called and left a message to make another appointment with Roland, all I got back were crickets. Saab owners should just come here! These guys are awesome and soooo easy to work with.

James C.
10/16/2018
Honest and Reliable
Have been bringing my car here for the last few years. I Have always been treated respectfully and honestly. Just recently I needed some steering work done on my 2012 / 90,000 mile car and was told to bring it back to the dealer because it was covered under my car manufacturer warranty. Save $400.00 because of their honesty. Work is always done when promised. A great local neighborhood car repair shop.

BK
Barbara K.
10/12/2018
Always reliable
Andreas and his crew always find time to help me out in a jam! Don’t know what I’d do without them.

Joonil P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Joonil said this business is great.

Susan B.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Chuck. He said he and his wife have been going there for 20 years. They are always fair and the business takes care of what he needs to have done.

Putnam Valley, NY
10/05/2018
Quick, thorough and honest
Andreas explained my options well and said what I didn't need to do right away but might be worth doing, and showed me everything. Honest and reliable, I am glad i found them!

Dimitrie R.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Dimitrie said the business did a great job. He did ask them to do the work in under an hour, and that did not happen. Overall the prices were fair.

BC
Barry C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Barry said the expense was a little high.

NC
Neal C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Neal said the business does good work. He recommends them for work.

Joseph B.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said Andre is fast, quick and he did the job.

PS
Philip S.
Farmingville, NY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Philip said that he would recommend this business highly. Andreas is the most honest mechanic he's ever run across.

Jeff R.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he is a long time customer of about 20 years now and they are honest and do good work.

LD
Luis D.
Edison, NJ
Acura MDX
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Luis said he has been going to this business periodically over the years. He is the best in the business. The staff were reliable and honest.