Ronnie M.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Department
The service staff have shown they take the customer serious and the vehicle being worked on serious. I'd taken my car in for oil change, brake pads and AC - Service staff remembered me by first name and understood explaining the work being done is important.
ROLAND S. from Noller Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey about your recent service and speaking with our consultant Travis regarding the 4-star review.  Our goal is 5-star service and we appreciate the honest feedback to make ourselves better and learn from mistakes to provide that for you in the future.

Bruce H.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Great service and nice friendly staff, would recommend them for all your service needs.

Cynthia S.
Berryton, KS
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Review of last Service.
We have been with Hyundai for several years. We have bought enough several vehicle from them. And we always tell people about our good service.

04/09/2021 Category: Service
Good experience
Good experience. Travis always makes visits as painless as possible.

Mark B.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Professionalism and Service. Travis is great.
The Service team is there ready to serve. Travis found an issue with a tire and basically would not let the vehicle out on the road without it being fixed. Travis made it clear that it did not matter that I bought my Palisade at a different dealership. What mattered was that I bought a Hyundai and he and his team were there to provide service needed.

HL
Hope L.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service and comfortable, clean waiting area.
Fast, easy check-in. Completed work quickly and didn't try to sell other unnecessary services. The waiting area is comfortable and very clean. They provided bottled water and coffee. Bathrooms were immaculate. Everyone was friendly and professional.

SR
Sharon R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/27/2021 Category: Service
easy to make appt; friendly staff and pretty close to my home.
same as above

Stephanie M.
Chanute, KS
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Caution perchasing new vehicle
I purchased a new vehicle and found out the windows didn’t work. So far they have not been fixed.
ROLAND S. from Noller Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I am sorry that we were unable to duplicate and repair your window on this visit.  I would like to organize with you a time to bring a loaner to your location and bring your car back to the dealer so we can take some extra time and care getting this window issue resolved for you.  Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience on my cell 785-478-6103.  My name is Roland.  Thank you

KG
Kay G.
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Friendly Staff
They are very prompt in getting service work completed and service department is very thorough in all they do. All employees are very friendly and helpful. Waiting room room is very nice and comfortable.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
!

Catherine M.
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Wow! Repair was quick!
I've been working with Travis. He was professional, knowledgeable, and so HELPFUL!! He was so confident in his team. My repairs were done so quickly! The same day! I'll be returning for future repairs.

Richard S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/17/2021 Category: Service
ROLAND S. from Noller Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Travis about your most recent review.  We strive for the 5-star experience in our service department and we apologize we were not able to deliver that for you on this visit.  When you are have some time available we would like to offer you a courtesy wash and vac of your vehicle. At that time i will provide you with a coupon for your next oil change free to give us another chance to provide that 5-star experience. Thank you again we look forward to hearing from you.

Carla W.
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Nice people.
Great service. Knowledge.

TT
Thomas T.
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Routine needs.
Thanks so much! Keep up the great work, Experience was outstanding.

AL
Amanda L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Re- review based on my conversation today.
I appreciate roland calling to check on my issue and addressing it correctly. That is good customer service. Thank you for taking the time to contact me and clear things up.

03/01/2021 Category: Service
Wish I had never went
I went for a diagnostic that they couldn't do, got charged 200.00 for a service they couldn't complete, then they sent me home with a car that was worse than when I brought it. Didn't tell me what was going on and explained they whole situation poorly. Making your people look like a bunch of liars.
ROLAND S. from Noller Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and taking time out of your day to talk with me regarding the problems on your last visit.  Thank you also for allowing me to explain everything thoroughly, i hope it was better to your satisfaction.  Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions at anytime.  Roland Stallbaumer 785-267-2800 or rstallbaumer@lairdnoller.com