PS
Penny S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Very nice staff and professional

2007 Hyundai Tiburon
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Great service and attitude
The place to go to for great service

2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2021 Category: Service
This was my first experience taking my new car for service. I was very happy.

Lee B.
Wakarusa, KS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and attention to detail
The service department was able to get me in right away for my first oil change and tire rotation after purchasing my vehicle. In the course of the tire rotation, the technician was checking the tires and found a large locust thorn in one of my tires. It was in the rim of the tire and not able to be patched. I am very appreciative of the attention to detail of the service department in checking my tires as I travel quite a bit with my work and I could very easily have had a blowout if it had not been detected. The service advisor was also extremely helpful in getting a new tire that matched and installed right away. I also appreciated that everyone wore a mask and practiced social distancing. I highly recommend Laird Noller Hyundai service department.

Mary B.
Mayetta, KS
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Super, Great, Exceptional
Great Service, was called when something needed to be addressed, personnel keep me informed of what needs to be done to my vehicle and are very friendly and professional.

Juhing C.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Good
Very nice

JO
John O.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Professional / Courteous Service
They repair what is needed to be repaired and keep you informed of the whole process...

12/17/2020 Category: Service
The service ....
The necessary work that was needed was done...
ROLAND S. from Noller Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Was able to reach out to John and discuss concerns with visit and to better ourselves for future visits.

12/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor Travis was Nice
Service Advisor Travis was Nice

MY
Marsha Y.
Sabetha, KS
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Repeat customer
I couldn't ask for better gas mileage. The service person that I have dealt with since I bought my car makes things so easy. If they were to get rid of him I would probably have to buy a car from wherever he goes. He been amazing for the past three years.

ST
Steve T.
Emporia, KS
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Don't wastr your time
So, can runs bad and hyundai mechanic says it is fine, 550.00 for 4 spark plugd, a spaek plug sensor, and comouter diagnosis. Did nothing. Not a thing. So, local guy after my car stopped working the next day and had to be towed in, listen to what I said and his answer: Cataltic Converter. One call to the local parts guy, $400 and 4 hours of labor and it is amazing. Too dependant on pc and no skills as mechanics.
Roland S. from Noller Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Left voicemail for customer Steve Thomas at 10:27am.  Left contact information and Thanked for taking the time to fill out the review.  Asked for a chance to improve from this experience and speak about his visit.  Will reach out again.

AC
Amy C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
I’ve leased my last 4 or maybe even 5 vehicles through Noller Hyundai. The service department is great. They are friendly and understanding. They always get me in either same day or the following day. I’ve always enjoyed working with them. They do a wonderful job.

2019 Hyundai Elantra

11/05/2020 Category: Service
excell.
service.!!!
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review, we appreciate your feedback!!

Brooke H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is always top notch at Laird Noller Hyundai.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback!

LC
Landra C.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Love Topeka Branch
They never cease to disappoint whether in customer service or repairs/maintenance done. I love coming here
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review, we appreciate your business!!