LC
Landra C.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Love Topeka Branch
They never cease to disappoint whether in customer service or repairs/maintenance done. I love coming here
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Renee C.
Meriden, KS
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
They went above and beyond to help me make sure my car gets fixed.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review! We appreciate youtaking the time for us!!

Karen S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Reliable and trustworthy service.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review! we appreciate your business.

LC
Landra C.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Topeka location is amazing
No complaints at all, the staff is what made my experience great. My engine needed replacing after finding out a warranty/recall issue and they got me fixed up and ready to roll in 2 weeks.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Kathleen S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2020 Category: Service
They acknowledged what happened and made it right.

08/25/2020 Category: Service
Very dissapointed
Very disappointed and frustrated this was my 1st bad experience with this dealer. I had an expectation of much better customer service based on my previous experiences here
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

Good morning, I received your survey results from the visit on 8/20 with your Sante Fe. To say the least, I am embarrassed! This is not the way we have trained our people to take care of you on your service visits. The way this should have went down is that we check for oil change maintenance contracts BEFORE we begin the services and if something has expired, converse with you on it BEFORE we start service. If there is an error in our process, we eat that, not make it your concern. No excuses here, but this was a new person and we have done some changes since your visit as your satisfaction is our #1 focus. I am reimbursing you for your service you paid for and would like to send you a complimentary service for your next visit to attempt to restore your faith in our department. Please contact me directly if you would have any other questions or concerns related to this or any other visit. Again, thank you for your business!!

Susan B.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Good place to have car serviced
The “check in” was online so I gave it a 4, because I’m not sure why making a car service appointment this way deserves ‘excellent’ rating .... otherwise no complaints and good job!
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time on the survey! We appreciate your business!

Ozawkie, KS
2019 Hyundai Accent
08/09/2020 Category: Service
Laird Noller
The service personnel are great and I like my car. I do wish it had a c/d player though.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review! We appreciate your business!

Jamie C.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Don’t go here
It takes them over seven hours to do an oil change and when you ask the status they tell you your vehicle is not even in the system to get service. Then never call you back. They threw the things in my glove box all over the car.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Good morning, I received the survey results for the service on your vehicle and I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of consideration for your time on the servie visit as well as the sloppiness within the vehicle. Not that it helps, but I am sending you the refund for $59.12 that you paid for your service and a free voucher for your next one. This is not the normal process and from what I can tell it may have been due to an issue with training new personnel up front and it appears the glovebox concern was due to them accessing the cabing air filter. This is not an excuse, just what I have found out from the questions I have asked. Once again I am extremely sorry for the issues, if you have any other concerns or questions, please send them to me directly so I can assist any way possible. thank you for the business!

Thank you!

RP
Robert P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Your Service and your Service Advisor, Dustin Barnhart
I watched as he came into the waiting room to explain what he did to each car and he took the time which i was very impressed. He was very kind and considerate and said to a couple ladies, if it was my car or my wife's car i would do this. That was very nice as he explained why. I couldn't help from listening since they working on my car. He said he was sorry that it took a couple of hours to do an oil change even tho I had appointment at 11.30.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review! We appreciate your business.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and the staff was very helpful!
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 08/02/2020

James H.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
Went in to get some recalls done on my Sonata. After cruising the lot, I spotted a car I wanted. Sales Consultant Chris James helped me and made getting in my new 2020 Sonata super easy! The whole team was friendly and It made the experience relaxing. Not one bit of pressure to buy a car. Truly the best car buying experience I’ve ever had.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review! We appreciate your business!!

Council Grove, KS
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Good help
The service and parts staff are very knowledgeable. They always help me find the answers I need to know. A+
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review. We appreciate your business!!

Carla W.
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Shop was clean. Didn’t try to add on anything extra. Thank you. Told me what I need to do next visit. I bought my car branch new and I want to maintain my service requirements. Thank you for being so nice and efficient.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your results.

Cynthia S.
Berryton, KS
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Staff
I drove in with a low tire. I was on my way to a very important mtg. On the other side of town. The guys in the drive , explained what they thought might be wrong. I stayed to have the tire fixed. They were very timely and professsional about everything. They fixed my tire, and U was on my way. I was only about an hour late. And I arrived safely, I really appreciated all their help. And they were very nice and thoughtful.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review! Glad we were able to assist with your tire concern.

Sheila M.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Awesome overall experience!!
Our salesman, Garrett, was very experienced and knowledgeable!! We have had Hyundai’s (from the same dealership) in the past and I am completely blown away with my new Sonata!! I would highly recommend Garrett at Laird Noller Hyundai Mazda Genesis on Kansas Ave in Topeka if you are looking for a vehicle. He will work with you for what you want & treat you right!
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review. We appreciate your business.