Latest Review about 1 year ago

Ron S.
Cadillac Escalade
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Ron said the facility was very thorough and very helpful. They did what they said they would in the amount of time given and he is very happy with the service.

CT
Carol T.
Batavia, IL
GMC Acadia
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Carol said she was happy with this business's service. She noticed the check engine light was still on once the vehicle was returned to her. She went back in and the business was helpful in resolving the issue. She is still supposed to take it back for more service but has not gone back because of the holidays and because she lives in another state.

Shane W.
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Shane said the quality of work turned out great. They were also nice and friendly.

AP
great service

LL
Lisa L.
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Lisa said this business always gets her vehicle fixed and back to her fast. She likes how this business cleans her vehicle.

KR
Kadin R.
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Kadin said the business did a good job and the price was reasonable.

EH
Evan H.
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Evan said this business was quick and efficient.

AT
Ardith T.
Dodge Caravan
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Ardith said she had to take her vehicle back today because the radiator is not working. She has an antifreeze leakage which the business did fix.

John T.
12/11/2014 Category: Service
John said the business had pretty good service.

Shawn B.
12/09/2014 Category: Service
Shawn said this business does a great job. They provide wonderful and perfect service. He loves that they are conveniently located.

EL
Erin L.
12/03/2014
The guys at Norms are always friendly and professional. They can get my car in for service quickly and they call me when they know what the problem is. Most of the time they are able to fix it that day and their prices are very comparable to other service stations but you can be assured that they fixed the problem and charged you accurately.

DJ
Destry J.
12/01/2014
Personal service
Estimate was the final price. Fast service

GM
Gretchen M.
Ford Escort
11/24/2014 Category: Service
Gretchen said this business was wonderful, nice, and considerate. They got her vehicle done in a timely manner. This was her first time there, but she will return and recommend them to others.

IT
Irene T.
11/22/2014
Thank You Norm's!
Norm's has exceeded my expectations every time I have needed their services. They are professional, pleasant, and always fit me in if I have an emergency.

James B.
11/21/2014
Customer Service
I called to make an appointment and the guy said we are so full I don't know if we can get to you're car today. I then said forget the and the manger had very rude towards me. I will never go to Norms again. Very bad customer Service!!!
Dennis S. from Norm's Car Care responded on 11/21/2014

James,

I think our issues this morning were a result of confusion and miscommunication.  You did have an appointment today, and after we test drove your car, I thought you were leaving it until 2:00pm (as you stated you needed it by then) so that we could further diagnose your transmission.  You made a phone call to get a ride, and were talking on the phone and to me at the same time. I wasn't sure what was going on until you asked for your keys back and said you were leaving upset.  I tried to call you but got no answer.  Give me a call.  We'll make it right.