Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RL
Ricardo L.
09/29/2018
Mazda 2
Always a great job on my car!

Bill B.
09/26/2018
New Battery
The new battery check and change out fast and efficient... Thanks Jason.

Chevrolet Avalanche
05/04/2018
Brake Repair
Jason has been my go to guy for both of my vehicles for years. He is knowledgeable and professional and does what he says he will do. His cost estimates are always right on target and his repair work is first rate and done in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Northside to others.

Cathi H.
Chrysler 200
05/02/2018
Always love you guys!
Great personal service with a friendly smile! Love this place!

Ram Pickup
04/25/2018
Consistently prompt and professional services!

ES
Ed S.
03/26/2018
Quick Service
Got my car serviced very quickly.

Mark M.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
03/15/2018
Fixed by confident mechanics
Best shop in town by far.

Dennis L.
03/14/2018
Great service, friendly people and fair prices. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Mark W.
Mercury Sable
03/09/2018
Far better oil change than "quickie"oil change places
Far better results hereing from Jon how your vehicle is preforming or under preforming than when you go to these quickie oil change places.

03/03/2018
Prompt service
Thanks again for your great service!!

Jennifer K.
Kia Sedona
01/12/2018
Great place
So happy that I found Northside! Great to have peace of mind and someone I can trust to provide care and help maintain our vehicles!

Tom B.
Ford Freestar Wagon
11/09/2017
Friendly, relaible, stand by their efforts
NorthSide Auto and Truck Service is a reliable and cost effective place to get your vehicle repaired or checked out. I have been working with Jon L and company for many years, always with the same courteous and friendly service. Northside works with you to get your vehicle in and out to fit your schedule.

BE
Barb E.
10/24/2017
Always very friendly, answers any questions I have, very accommodating to my work schedule. I'm very glad I finally listened to friends recommendations and started coming to north side for servicing

GS
Gary S.
10/04/2017
2002 JEEP GC
Excellent service, Jeep starts the way it did when new. Job well done.

ES
Ed S.
09/21/2017
Had an oil change and an issue with my left front tire. Jon took care of it and all is fine.

DZ
Dawn Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/28/2017
Always accommodating and friendly. Been with them for years! Good People!
Great as usual! :)

PM
Peggy M.
08/24/2017
Courteous, knowledgeable and dependable
I have been pleased with Northside every time I have needed to take my vehicle in for service.

TF
Tony F.
08/12/2017
We have been going to Jon and his staff for years. They have always taken great care of us and our vehicles for a reasonable price.

07/27/2017
Reliable
Prompt and honest service.

Sandra S.
07/26/2017
Jon and Jason
I have been having all my auto repairs done with them for the past 17 yrs and my husband's truck work too. I have always been very pleased with their service.