Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Sharpsville, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2013
Excellent service!
Thank you for taking care of my daughter's car. All of the staff was very helpfull and easy to talk to. Much appreciated!

02/05/2013
Great service to the college students when parents aren't there to help.
Excellent!
Jon L. from Northside Auto & Truck Service responded on 02/06/2013
Tina, really we appreciate the positive feedback you've provided concerning your daughter's visit to our repair facility. Thank you! However, we've come to realize that that grading system that accompanies the survey you completed can be a little confusing and I believe you've inadvertently given us 1 star out of 5. If I could ask you to rescore us, paying particular attention to the grading system (the stars), we'd appreciate a grade of 5 stars, if you feel we deserve that. Thank you for your support and patronage. Sincerely, Jon Loman, owner.

Lester M.
Findlay, OH
04/09/2012
QUICK SERVICE
Got my job done in one day. Thanks!

04/09/2012
Quick Service
Got my job completed in one day. Thanks
Jon L. from Northside Auto & Truck Service responded on 04/10/2012
Lester, in regards to your rating of Northside Auto & Truck, could you have possibly meant to give them a better rating than 1 star? If so, please re-enter the Sure Critic Review site and update your review. Thank you!