CK
Chris K.
04/17/2018
NW Imports installed new spark plugs & catalytic converters & charged me 20% less than two other shops.

AG
Alan G.
04/03/2018
Annual Service
NW is an excellent family business rooted in high ethical standards. One of the attributes I really appreciate is their respect for customers wallets. There’s always a dialogue about how necessary a given OEM recommended service is.

MARY M.
02/27/2018
Personalized service explained by the Wostarek family
Firstly I appreciated very much the rides home provided by Jeannette and Andrew. I also appreciated the careful diagnosis of the power steering leak and ruling out of an anti-freeze leak, along with topping off all of my fluids and an oil change with the appropriate synthetic oil. I only had one problem that I discussed with Andrew, and that was the new back window struts. I expected "like new" behavior for the new struts, where the back window popped open at least 3 inches as opposed to zero inches. The new struts release the rear window latch, and if you pull on the back window tab, the window opens. I had hoped for more than that from new struts, as when my struts were new, that is how they worked.
I know there is a makeshift wiring harness going to the back window now, and am not sure if that has anything to do with it. After driving home, I also noted that the rear window gasket wasn't lubed, thinking that may have helped the window to open (but I'm not sure). So I'm not sure why the new struts didn't give me "like new" behavior.
I do want to stress that I have had wonderful experiences as your customer, and that my loyalty is solid. You have earned it in the past as well.

TOBIN S.
Cedar Park, TX
Porsche Boxster
02/21/2018
The place to go in Austin.
I love the service and quality of work. These guys are always one step ahead. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

MARI AND JAMES P.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/19/2018
Peace of mind
David and his team are always so prompt to respond to the needs of the consumer. David is very straight forward and honest. I trust him it mostly and strongly recommend him and his crew. I thank my lucky stars having him to care for my autos.

STATON S.
Cedar Park, TX
Porsche 911
02/16/2018
Quick, honest, fairly priced.
First experience here. Pleased with all aspects. I'll be back.

EA
Eric A.
Porsche 944
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Eric said David did an awesome job and he loves the business.

RL
Ryan L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said he has worked with the business before. This business has a great staff. It was timely, efficient, and pleasant to work with. He will do everything he can to get the business name out.

GC
GREG C.
Leander, TX
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/02/2018
Experts With a Smile
David and the guys are very knowledgeable and do great work. I like dealing with a smaller locally owned shop and they make me glad I chose them.

SANKAR S.
Briarcliff, TX
Mitsubishi 3000GT
02/01/2018
Amazing folks who know their stuff
Thank you very much to NW Imports, particularly David, Andrew and Zak for taking care of my car till its dying end. It's time to move on and they provided honest evaluation and feedback on pros/cons of continuing repair on the car vs get it replaced. Really appreciate it! Hey, do you folks also work on American cars, maybe the C7 'vette? :-) That might be my next car.

Thank you!
-Sankar

Joe R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the employees had expedient good diagnoses of problems, and his vehicle was done in a timely manner. He also stated the employees treated him well, they were professional, friendly, and they gave great explanations of what the problems were. They had reasonable prices.

MARK AND NANCY M.
01/26/2018
Honest and true
Just had my vehicle serviced and as usual, Northwest Imports was honest, efficient, and straightforward. Highly recommended!

MARY L.
01/26/2018
The most important word is HONESTY.
After several weeks of bumpy riding, my car drives great again! I smiled all the way home when I got it and am still smiling! Your work, as always, is outstanding, truly professional. Thank you so much!

WZ
William Z.
01/24/2018 Category: Service
William said the staff at the business was very friendly and the service met his expectations.

Dora B.
Volvo XC90
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Dora said the business gave excellent service. They know what they are doing. Overall, she is satisfied.

Terry S.
Round Rock, TX
Porsche 911
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Terry said the business did a great job.

Damon H.
Porsche Boxster
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Damon said he's totally pleased and has been going to this facility for 30 years.

JAMES AND KRISTIE G.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/21/2017
Quality work, friendly and accomodating
Northwest Imports has always given us great service, taken good care of our vehicles and done quality work. They are always accommodating and very helpful! Would definitely recommend!

LW
LAWRENCE W.
Georgetown, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/17/2017
Great service and they only do required work.
Great service and they only do required work.

PC
PATTI AND BILLY C.
12/16/2017
Happy car, happy owner
David ,and now Andrew, are taking good care of my car. They are prompt, friendly, and professional. I have them handle all the maintenance and they keep track of issues that may need attention in the future. No need to fix something that isn't broken. I like that. I recommend Northwest Imports.

Billy C.