Northwest Tire & Auto

Latest Review almost 3 years ago

DEXTER W. on 12/31/2014
"Northwest Auto"
They always do great work!!
Service Date: 12/22/2014
Review Created: 12/31/2014 10:47 AM
BECKY S. on 12/31/2014
"Staff is very helpful. "
Staff is very helpful. They take the time to explain what is wrong/why they recommend a repair.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 12/31/2014 04:21 AM
IESHIA L. on 12/07/2014
"The staff and the service"
When I come to northwest tire they always are polite respectful and without a doubt they get the job done and make u feel happy by all means.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 12/05/2014
Review Created: 12/07/2014 03:35 PM
DEXTER W. on 11/30/2014
"Northwest Auto"
Great service all the time!!
Service Date: 11/22/2014
Review Created: 11/30/2014 05:57 PM
MARNICE C. on 11/14/2014
"The staff"
The staff is great , they always make sure i can get in and out in a timely manner with great service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 11/10/2014
Review Created: 11/14/2014 04:55 PM
DEXTER W. on 10/30/2014
"Great service"
They know how to treat customers!!
Service Date: 10/28/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 05:06 AM
DEXTER W. on 09/28/2014
"Great Auto Mechanics"
Skilled mechanics and great customer service
Service Date: 09/27/2014
Review Created: 09/28/2014 05:13 PM
Kellie t. on 09/18/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"place is horrible "
Long story short. I got.muffler placed it fell off they want to charge to put it back on. They stated serveral times he did nothing wrong. Yelled at me and im 9 months pregnant. Everything you call andy says he will call you back and never do. I was riding in the fast line on the hwy and my car fell apart. Talk about pissed. I will never go back here only reason for going they were close to my home. I took my car to calvert express and they did a prefect job. I will never recommend northwest tire and auto to anyone ever.
Service Date: 08/18/2014
Review Created: 09/18/2014 07:27 PM
Mark F. at Northwest Tire & Auto responded on 09/19/2014

We installed a catalytic converter on this vehicle on 12/29/2012 with 163141 miles showing on the odometer. The vehicle was returned to us on 8/29/2014 with 191032 miles showing on the odometer to have the exhaust inspected for noise. The technician noted that there was a flange gasket leaking and that all of the hanger were broken, possibly from contact with a speed bump or something.An estimate was given to the customer and repairs were declined at this time. The customer then called late in the day on 9/18/2014 and stated that the exhaust had fallen off and wanted an estimate, the customer was told an estimate could not be given over the phone we would need to see the car again to determine if further damage may have been done.

We are sorry that the issue has come to this but the original repair was well out of the warranty period and the customer declined the repairs that would have saved them the further trouble.

SANDRA M. on 09/14/2014
"Proximity, and reliability. "
They're located next door to my job, I can drop off when I arrive at work and pick when I'm leaving. They always do a great job in a professional and courteous manner.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/12/2014
Review Created: 09/14/2014 12:30 PM
DEXTER W. on 07/25/2014
"Greats service, very timely & professional"
They never fail in keeping my car running in excellent condition.
Service Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 07/25/2014 09:19 AM
KAREN J. on 07/16/2014
"unprofessional and don't stand behind your work"
I had some work done on my truck and I was happy with the work they did for me. I sent my 21 yr old son here to have HD headlights put in his 2005 Cadillac within 3 days it rain for a couple of days water got down in his lens and they want to say they didn't do anything wrong before he took his car to them his headlights was crytal clear but now they look like sh** and they don't want to fix what they messed up instead they told him it would cost him $500 dollars I am so upset with the way they have treated my son's I will never send anyone else to them My son has tried to talk to them but they want to talk to him like a stupid young kid not on my clock I will not allow anyone to treat my son's this away we will handle this the legal way NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR/TRUCK TO THIS PLACE BAD BUSINESS EVERYONE WHO I HAVE TOLD ABOUT THEM WILL NO LONGER BE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM WORD OF MOUTH CAN HELP ARE HURT YOU AND I HOPE THIS HURT THERE BUSINESS I BELIEVE IN TREATING PEOPLE FAIR AND THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED YOU TALK AND TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SH** YOU GET TREATED THAT WAY. ANDY AND MARK YOU ALL SHOULD BE A SHAME OF YOURSELF THE WAY YOU TREATED MY SON and I am very upset with both of you all and just so you know this is no joke word of mouth can help are hurt you Mr. Terrance Robinson and his wife are very good friends of mine as a matter of fact he was suppose to come in tuesday and he didn't once I told him how you all treated my son they will never do business with you all again and they are going to stop sending business to you all also I have several others and I will let them know about you all and they will tell there friends and family to stop coming to you all. You mess over one person you will always lose more than one because once I finish telling people about the crap you did with my son you will lose more than you gain all you all had to do was take responability and do what was right and fix what you all messed up but you want to say you didn't do anything wrong a picture is worth a million we have before and after pictures both my son's has even sent you all customers but NEVER AGAIN we are done with you all as a matter of fact delet my damn email don't send me shit leave me alone I would rather my son pay someone a higher price to fix his car at least it would be fixed and fixed right hell he should've went to the place he was going to go to at first. But no his mother told him Kyle take your car to Andy he will take care of you. Yea you took care of him alright fu**ed up his headlights and now he will be spending more money to fix what you all screwed up. I wish this situation happened to me and not my son because as a parent you all would never want your child to go through this I think you all are sorry and do sorry business I have all kinds of thoughts going through my head for the reason why you all treated him like this but the main two are young and black and driving a 2005 Cadillac he has to be doing something wrong he couldn't be going to work everyday trying to live life right he is a thug doing something wrong. Well I raised some very respectful young men and people need to stop judging a book by it's cover. I see this type of stuff everyday working in the courts I AM PISSED no one and I MEAN NO ONE WILL take advantage of my son's and treat are talk to them like sh** Kyle has told me the whole story and yes he told me he got upset and yelled and said a few cuss words, But i don't blame him one bit for being upset he has a VERY NICE car and he take care of it and for you all to screw his headlights up and then try and say you all didn't do anything wrong is just crazy and when you told him it was going to cost him $500 dollars to fix it he told you to put his car back together he was comint to pick up when he got off from work and when he got there to pick it up you told him he couldn't get it until tomorrow. I bet you if he would've said ok go ahead and fix it you would've had it ready when he got there to pick it up. to me if he had been a older man you would not have done this you all are looking at him like a little thug and that's okay he knows and I know he's not bottom line in this situation if's not what you know it's who you know and I will fight this battle with my son 100% and last but not least remember GOD SIT HIGH AND LOOK LOW you may think you pulled a fast one on him but GOD NEVER EVER SLEEP he see everything. I don't see how a person can lay down at night are anytime knowing they made a mistake and don't want to fix it because that's taking money out of your pocket so instead you all will reverse it and say you all didn't do anything wrong and tell him come here dummy let me get some more money out of you. Again not on my clock you can't do my son that away and think it's okay and on that note i am a grown lady don't piss in my face and tell me it's raining you will get beat at your own game all the legal way you may want to laugh and talk to my son like a kid but that's not going to fly with me Also Andy put the right information in the system you want to keep talking about one headlight and he has been telling you the whole time it's both one side it worst than the other but it's both of them he paid $110 per bulb HD that's $210.00 just for the bulbs not including the $187.00 labor and you want to put in one $19.99 dollar regular light bulb again it boils down to what you all think is a young kid who don't know any better. He has more sense than you and Mark neither one of you are telling the same story when you talk to him you tell him something and when Mark talk to him he tell a different story and when he bring it to you all attention you all want to say miscommuitation I just really wished this could've all been handled better I am hurt for the fact i pushed my son to you all because I just knew you all were going to be good to him but i was so wrong and I take the blame for this because had I just let him take his car to the other place like he planned on he would not be going through this situtation for sure I hate the fact that I hyped you all up to so many people including my son's and i get slapped in the face not a good feeling as a mother way to go Andy and Mark keep doing people bad it always come back a bite you I am upset because of how you all did my son. My son is upset because you all screwed up both of his headlights and now he has to go into his saving and take money out to fix you all mistake. But again GOD SIT HIGH AND LOOK LOW he will BLESS MY SON AND CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM we will be okay in the long run. Even though I am hurt I still PRAY IN JESUS NAME YOU ALL BE OK AND LEARN HOW TO TREAT YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS MY SON DIDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING FREE HE JUST WANTED HIS CAR FIXED BACK RIGHT
Vehicle: Cadillac STS
Service Date: 07/15/2014
Review Created: 07/16/2014 11:53 PM
KEITH J. on 06/19/2014
"location is great and service hours"
Great service location but days prior I called and asked about a service and was given a yes ans what time they closed. Upon arrival was informed couldn't do service that day but I made an appointment and took my car back
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/13/2014
Review Created: 06/19/2014 12:45 PM
REGGIE T. on 05/28/2014
"GREAT SERVICE, REASONABLE PRICES, FRIENDLY"
They're not just out to make a buck. If they can't offer you a better deal, they own up to it. They offer prompt and courteous service, and they stand by their work. I must add, I'm an over the road trucker and never have to worry about my wife's vehicle breaking down while I'm away. All of them take very good care of her car and Andy gives that personal touch by calling me on the road to discuss repairs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 05/16/2014
Review Created: 05/28/2014 05:18 AM
CHARLES J. on 04/05/2014
"always good timely service"
I have both of my vehicles serviced at this
establishment and always receive excellent
service and at the time I was scheduled
Vehicle: Cadillac Fleetwood
Service Date: 03/01/2014
Review Created: 03/02/2014 02:24 PM
LLOYD J. on 12/24/2013
"Very friendly"
Just the best automotive shop I been in years and always gives great service!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/21/2013
Review Created: 12/24/2013 10:18 AM
RODNEY A. on 12/11/2013
"a family atmosphere"
never had any types of problems warm and friendly .Mr Andy treats you like a family member.I also want to give my praise to the other staff members also..thank you guys ..
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 12/10/2013
Review Created: 12/11/2013 10:07 PM
ELOISE W. on 11/06/2013
"Location and knowledgeable technicians"
Totally pleasant experience, very satisfied.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Prizm
Service Date: 10/18/2013
Review Created: 10/29/2013 04:32 PM
SUSAN S. on 10/22/2013
"honest, helpful, "
Quick service,helpful people, great price compared to other shops
Vehicle: Ford Ranger