Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
My advisor, Brent, always wears a smile and very attentive to questions/concerns regarding your vehicle.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Denice P.
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/31/2019 Category: Service
They listen
I always feel like Mark and Brent listen to what I say. I also feel like they remember me. Good service!
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Arcata, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
I have been a customer for over ten years!
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Suzanna C.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and recall
I got a call that my car was due for an oil change and I also had a recall notice. It was easy to schedule, easy to pull right in, and it was fast. Thank you!
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Arcata, CA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great timely affordable service
We told them we needed to leave by 11:15 for an appointment, and they rolled our car up at 11:05, clean and freshly washed. We really appreciated their good, timely service.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

James L.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Will and his service team
I have done business with this dealership long before it was Hyundai and have always been honest and straight forward with me. The service team has been great thanks to Will and Mark, Management has always been friendly and helpful.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Don H.
Crescent City, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Experience was simple fair and quick
experience with simple and quick
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Employees
I was late for my appointment and Northwood Hyundai (happily) was
busy. I was told that they would try to finish all that needed to be
done on my car, and they did.
The service is excellent from checking in to fixing the car to
paying.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Melanie M.
Mckinleyville, CA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Mark Crosgrove and Brent Moulton as well as the rest of the service department always take excellent care of my car. They are routinely professional, courteous and helpful in addition to being friendly. I always feel like I am treated as a member of the Northwood's family every time I visit the facility.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Orleans, CA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Service department was helpful in working me into the schedule for a software update on my car. I live an hour and a half from the dealer, and I don't have many opportunities to go to town, so I really appreciate how they fit me into the schedule.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

LH
Larry H.
2002 Hyundai Xg350
12/21/2018 Category: Service
A Grand Experience
It is always a pleasure bringing my Hyundai to Northwood. Everyone is helpful and courteous and I feel comfortable and welcome. Thank you! Looking forward to my next visit.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

WF
Willy F.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/21/2018 Category: Service
The excellent customer service
Mark is very personale , courteous And great at his job
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

mark

DF
Donna F.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Donna F
The employees are all so friendly, helpful & knowledgeable. I don’t feel like presured, more like family.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

RF
Robert F.
Crescent City, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
12/09/2018 Category: Service
kind curtious and knowledgeable people.
fixed the problem thought they would have to keep car over night, a very welcome surprise.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

David W.
Mckinleyville, CA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Usual timely complete service done in less than an hour.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Hoopa, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Very fast and friendly
A wonderful experience. Thank you.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Wildomar, CA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Brad was really good and they replaced my entire engine for free
they replaced my entire car engine for free because a manufacturer defect....wow...a new engine for free is fantastic, thank u guys, good work hyundai. even though they partly do stuff like this to avoid legal trouble still they could've just fought consumers to the bitter end, instead they replaced the engine, really good work
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Michael G.
Garberville, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The friendship we have created with all the staff-from sales to service-is very special.
If you want to purchase a Hyundai vehicle, just go to Northwoods. They will get you want you want, give you the best price & then give you the best possible service for that vehicle.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hydesville, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2018 Category: Service
!!!
They treat me like I'm a very important person when I go in to service my car.
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Jennifer K.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, Friendly and Thorough
What more can you ask for?!?
WILL M. from Northwood Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018