HF
Hugh F.
Alabama
09/18/2018
This job took more than 4 weeks. That was after a 7-10 day promise. I was astonished at how long it took to get this simple job complete.
Wesley W., President from Novus Glass Atmore responded on 09/20/2018

Mr. Fountain,
I'm sorry this process took so long! I'm frustrated with you at the difficulty we had in finding a quality manufactured glass from our supplier. We are continuing to work with our suppliers to make sure this does not happen in the future.

Wesley Wenger
President
251-368-1466/850-438-6688

Robert H.
Alabama
04/24/2014
Worse experience I have ever had. 1) Novas broke a piece on my windshield and denied it. 2) Missed the schedule deadline. 3) un professional
Wesley W., President from Novus Glass Atmore responded on 04/28/2014

Mr. Hester,
I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding on the schedule time, that was my mistake on your schedule needs.

We were not aware of any moulding problem when your windshield was replaced May of last year. I did take care of it for you when you brought it to our attention at the time your vehicle was in our shop for the windshield repair, April 18 of this year.

Again I apologize for the misunderstanding and confusion, it is our goal to provide outstanding service and we failed. We will make needed changes in our processes and see that this does not happen again.

Wesley Wenger