4.6

Did a great job!!

KT
Kenneth T.
09/19/2018
Thanks for doing this job in a timely manner and for a very good job,

VP
Virginia P.
03/15/2018
Thank you for the excellent services I have on 02/27/2018 provided by the technician name: Mr. Wesley Wenger. Very polite and experienced, professional positive attitude makes a difference for everyone. Mr. Wenger was very nice and finished exactly closed to the time he said he will be done. I certainly will recommend Novus Glass to any of my friends, co-workers, relatives and family. Keep up the excellent services that you provided for every client with a huge smile Mr. Wesley Wenger. Thank you once again.

LH
Leo H.
11/03/2017
Very professional. Great customer service. I have had work done with this business before and this is the reason I come back.

IL
Ivon L.
09/22/2017
I was very pleased and recommended you to a coworker. He was pleased with with his experience.

AR
Annie R.
04/30/2017
So far very satisfied and I would use your service again.

CA
Callas A.
10/01/2015
technician was really nice and did a great job.

WJ
Wendy J.
09/30/2015
It took no time and was smooth and easy to get my windshield replaced. I highly recommend Novus to everyone!! Thank You for excellent service!!

SA
Steve A.
09/30/2015
Great service. Quick repair and on time.

Joel L.
08/19/2015
Having had the most outstanding and timely service by your professional technician I plan to use NOVUS GLASS for all of my future glass repairs.

Donald S.
08/18/2015
Would like to let you know how much we liked Blake and his work. Even did the headlights, now I don't drive in the dim any more. Kept checking to see if the brights were on. Thank you so much for the service. You are our choice regardless of insurance company's use.

PR
Patricia R.
08/18/2015
The gentleman that arrived to replace my windshield was extremely polite and explained everything that was going to be done. My granddaughter and I enjoyed watching him. He was very through and even cleaned up after himself. I would recommend your business to all due to the professional treatment and the beautiful job. Thanks for my new windshield....From the lady that arranged the appointment to the installer my experience was smooth and fast.

TP
Theresa P.
08/18/2015
Great group of folks-worked with my insurance company to set up and worked around my schedule!

SN
Steve N.
06/17/2015
Courteous, professional staff. Oustanding quality of work. Highly recommended.

GR
Gloria R.
06/16/2015
The service was excellent. I would recommend Novus Glass in Atmore any time.