Dodge Journey
02/20/2020
Bad luck turned into a Great Experience
A part on our vehicle, that we replaced 6 months prior failed on a really bad winter weather day in February. Broadway Tire was able to get the evaluate the situation within a quick time frame and confirm what needed to be fixed. Unfortunately, there was an issue with the warranty of the part that failed and we were headed down the path of another investment into the vehicle-something we were not prepared for (since we just replaced it 6 month prior, we thought we would be secured for a few years!). Mike at Broadway made a few calls and work with his team to the part replaced at no expense to us. We are extremely grateful and hope you have the same experience, next time you need maintenance your vehicle.

Plus the place is spotless. Pleasant waiting environment and friendly staff!

Kimberly S.
Saturn Aura
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Kimberly said she had her vehicle towed to the business. She said they replaced her battery and after leaving the business, she had a low tire and the business charged her $ 500 for their service.

Ford C-Max Energi
02/18/2020
Friendly and prompt
Oil change and tire rotation. Very friendly, prompt service.

CK
Catherine K.
Toyota
02/15/2020
Only place we trust w/our unique vehicle
Mikes our guy when it comes to this unique vehicle

TN
Tom N.
Sun Prairie, WI
GMC Terrain
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the service was good.

Jeremy D.
FIAT 500
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said he got a used tire at this place.

Oregon, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
02/07/2020
Prompt and efficient service; friendly employees
See above. In addition it was extremely easy to make an appointment, drop off my automobile and pick it up ready to go.

CF
C F.
02/07/2020
Honest and fair. Mike and his crew are awesome!
Brought my car in to fix a tire. First time I went they checked everything out and couldn't find why it was leaking. They didn't charge me anything and told me to come back if I kept having problems. I came back 2 days later and they found a tiny leak where the tie meets the wheel. The best thing was that they didn't charge me until they fixed it but they did their basic check both times anyway. Honest shops are hard to find. Mike is willing to show you everything that they do so you are comfortable with their work. Ill be back for sure!

SL
STEFFEN L.
Chevrolet Volt
02/06/2020
Didn't find the problem
I had to come back the next day so you would really fix the tire leak, and even then, you didn't even air up the tire you had just fixed!

PJ
PAT J.
Acura ILX
02/04/2020
Mike, and all that work there are fantastic
The whole staff is kind while stating just the facts about the concerns you are having with your vehicle. They are accommodating and just overall a great place. We went to Odanan Tire for over 20 years. Mike and his team will keep our business for sure.

EF
Emily F.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Emily said she liked that Mike made sure everything was done to provide a memorable experience.

NM
NELL/ LIAM M.
Buick LaCrosse
01/29/2020
I think it must be hard for them taking over an established business. I've been in a few times and they are very nice and have fixed my cars and are reasonably priced. Great service.

Connor M.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Connor said this business has a friendly staff, great prices and gets you in and out in a timely manner.

DAVID W.
Honda Fit
01/14/2020
No charge
You did not charge me when you could not find a problem. Failure to start due to a power steering problem has not happened again to me either.

NV