Joedda B.
02/18/2018
Dependable and professional
After an extended vacation both our cars needed to be jumped and new batteries. Paul immediately responded to my request and had both cars ready to go within a day. I’ve only used this business since moving to Bellevue, trust them explicitly.

GV
GRACE V.
11/01/2017
Nothing like the neighborhood gas station
I love our neighborhood Chevron station and it's mechanics.They are the friendliest group and are ready to help you with your automotive needs, in the most efficient way, with lots of explanation and good disposition! They are simply the best

JJ
Judy J.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Judy said the service was great.

NM
NIKKI M.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/26/2017
Great Service!
I went in for a slow leak on my tire and they fixed it up relly quick and really cheap!!

KRISTINA M.
BMW 750Li
10/25/2017
they care about their clients
Paul really takes the time to give you a fair review of what needs to be fixed and can fix anything in a timely manner.

EW
Knowledgeable, professional , .and personable

CONNIE S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/16/2017
Attention to car safety and service.
Nice job.

JEAN M.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/13/2017
Fast service, professional, and good value.
Will definitely return for future car maintenance and repairs.

BG
Bernie G.
Renton, WA
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Bernie said this business has provided service to his vehicle for over 50 years and they do great work.

AN
Ali N.
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Ali said they performed quality work.

AA
Anne A.
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Anne said the business is wonderful and she has been going to the business for years. The female employee is not polite.

TK
Taras K.
Redmond, WA
Buick LaCrosse
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Taras said the business did a good job on everything they did.

AH
ALISON H.
Renton, WA
Toyota Sequoia
09/28/2017
Paul is the best!
Hope to keep Paul a secret. He's the best!

PK
POURYA K.
09/21/2017
Great Place Great Price
I am really happy with the service I received. Price was very reasonable and work was done in a timely manner.

DE
DEBBIE E.
Kirkland, WA
Kia Sedona
09/07/2017
Always a pleasure
Our family has been having our cars serviced at OBC for over 20 years. We are always treated very well & the service is always top-notch. Thank you guys for such great service.

Miles C.
Kent, WA
Nissan 300ZX
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Miles said this business is fast, cheap, and convenient.

AD
ALAN D.
Bellevue, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
09/05/2017
Lower Cost Than Expected
Once again Paul did maintenance on my car for a much lower cost than I expected. I had been told that I needed new rear brakes, but he called me and said that my brakes were just fine. That seems pretty exceptional to me in the world of auto mechanics.

RI
ROBERT I.
Jeep Cherokee
08/31/2017
Old Fashioned Gas Station
Old Fashioned Gas Station with good service and a good mechanic you can talk to without having to go through a bunch of people who don't know a screwdriver from a cocktail made with vodka and orange juice. Reasonable pricing, honest, just like the old days when you had your favorite trusted mechanic at your local service station.

Jeff G.
Ford Bronco
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said there is always room for improvement but he would recommend this business for service.

ROJANE M.
Redmond, WA
Lexus ES 350
08/28/2017
These people are so helpful !!!
My car battery died and I was approx. 12 blocks away from this Chevron. I stopped a UPS driver to ask if he could help me and he stated he had no jumper cables. He suggested Old Bellevue Chevron -- he said they are great people. So.....I began my walk to this station to find nothing short. They drove me back to my car, jumped my car and then invited me back to the station to get my battery tested. Well -- the machine said loud and clear it was bad and needed replaced. They had a battery there replaced it immediately and off I went. Great place -- highly recommended!!