SP
SCOTT P.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/11/2019
Impressive Service
My brakes locked up on my way home from work and I just pulled in without an appointment. They looked at my vehicle and told me the problem. I said I needed it fixed in a hurry and the very next day it was complete and in perfect working order. You can't get better service than that.

DA
DEAN A.
04/05/2019
Thanks Brian and Jennifer
*****

BETTY H.
04/03/2019
2000 Chevy truck
They are always so very kind to me. Never feel like they are trying to rip me off. Very truthful to me.

DT
DEAN T.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/03/2019
"arrive a customer, depart a friend"
The title is a paraphrase of Omni's slogan. It's true. COMPLETELY true. Our whole family uses Omni now, and I've not been disappointed yet. And, they honor the warranty on the parts / labor for the work they do. These folks are the best shop on the peninsula as far as I've seen, and I've spoken with others that will tell you the same. I went to Omni on a referral from a friend, and have recommended them to others. I'll continue to do so.

JAMES S.
03/22/2019
Great
Everyone was great, friendly....Really cared about the customer. Very knowledgeable..

AJ
ARTHUR J.
Volkswagen EuroVan
03/17/2019
Omni has performed excellent service in our unique RV on three occasions.d
Jennifer at Omni has always been welcoming and informative on our visits for advice and service, As our European model RV is no longer being manufactured, parts and service options are limited. In addition our RV sat unused for some years, causing deterioration of interior and mechanical systems. Extensive work had to be done!
Omni’s technical staff spent great time and effort in assessing the entire RV condition. to ensure quality performance.Their costs for parts and labor were fair and reasonable, and their service completion time was acceptable.
Jennifer and her staff kept me continually updated as to costs, availability of parts and service, estimated completion times, and recommending other service firms and auto parts dealers as needed. The result has been a total renovation of our RV, and we look forward to enjoying travel.

I highly recommend Omni Performance for anyone seeking quality RV service!

PG
PRINCESS G.
Lexus ES 350
03/10/2019
Lexus Service
Execellent Service. Thank You So Much.

RICHARD C.
Suffolk, VA
Acura TL
02/05/2019
2010 Acura Oil Change
Very nice, courteous and fast. Price is fair (less than I ever paid at the dealer). Bottom line is I trust them.

RIA W.
01/26/2019
Trustworthy and Skilled Team
This is MY mechanic shop. Jennifer and the rest of the shop is helpful and skilled, they have fair prices and even a punch out tag where if you get 4 oil changes, the fifth is free. you can get everything from routine car maintenance to big repairs and they'll do it right every single time.

SHARON S.
01/04/2019
Since a friend recommended me to Omni I take all my vehicle's there. Friendly, good service, and very fair prices.

FM
FLOENCE M.
Mercury Sable
12/29/2018
Best Service
From the front door with Jennifer's friendly smile makes you feel like you're with friends. Service was quick. The workers check with the front desk to make sure they are accurate in what to do. Good service, good people.

DAN P.
12/28/2018
Always does a great job. Only place I will take my Jeep

JIM B.
Kia Sorento
12/26/2018
Recommended. Great service.
Recomended by a friend. I would also recomend them and already have.

RICK S.
Yorktown, VA
12/14/2018
Highly recommend
Without a doubt I highly recommend this business great service thank you

Poquoson, VA
12/13/2018
Very Professional
Excellent service. Actual cost almost identical to quote. Complex aftermarket installation of Blue Ox Tow Kit and lighting system. Install fit and finish exceptional. Reviewed the installation with me upon pick-up. Very well done. I will be back.

SP
SCOTT P.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/04/2018
Fabulous
best service in town

11/18/2018
State Inspection
I had an appointment for a state inspection, and Omni was right on time. I was done in about 30 minutes on a Friday afternoon. Great service!

GC
GLEN C.
Toyota Pickup
11/09/2018
Easy to get it done and out!!!
In and out in no time. We like that it’s right around the corner from where we live! We get it fixed, and, if there is any problem, they will take another look at it and usually there is not another fee for that!!! They seem to do a lot of business. The workers know what they are doing, as well, AND, they do listen!!

Rodney H.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Rodney said he would recommend this business for service.

BW
Brian W.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business has always finished the work on time or before. He has never had any problems.