09/07/2019
Repsira
During my 100,000 mile inspection they found that my radiator was leaking. The repair was quick and the cost was reasonably priced.

Isuzu Rodeo
08/31/2019
Great service and friendly staff. We take all our vehicles to Omni!

RICHARD C.
Suffolk, VA
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
08/21/2019
Great service as usual
Very accommodating. It would have been easy for him to recommend a part change and charge us for it. Instead, he told us the part didn’t need to be changed. Great and honest service.

IJ
INGRID J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
08/08/2019
Friendly and professional business
Excellent business amd friendly workers

08/06/2019
Lexus 2004 RX
Had the oil change, tires rotated, cleared up one of the headlight, and 100,000 inspection. Loved how quick, knowledgeable, and helpful they are.

BETTY H.
06/02/2019
2000 Chevy truck
Thhey always treat me nice. With respect and do everything they can to help me.
I have great peace dealing with Omni.

05/23/2019
State Inspection, Oil Change, and Checking the Car for other issues
This is my second time coming to Omni and the service just as Quick, and well done as before. The mechanics completed the job and explained any other issues coming up in the future so I can make a plan of action. The receptionist was great, very friendly and pleasant to deal with. I will come back.....

DIANNE B.
Smithfield, VA
05/22/2019
Dianne Brooks
Customer service was excellent. The service was completed promptly and I was advised of the progress several times.

DA
DEAN A.
BMW 528i
05/10/2019
Thanks Brian and Jennifer Excellent Service like always...
I always like my visit to OMNI Performance... Great Customer Service from Jennifer and enjoy her humorous conversation!

THOMASINE B.
Dodge Neon
04/23/2019
Fast Friendly Efficient Service
Work is excellent and timing is the Best.

SP
SCOTT P.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/11/2019
Impressive Service
My brakes locked up on my way home from work and I just pulled in without an appointment. They looked at my vehicle and told me the problem. I said I needed it fixed in a hurry and the very next day it was complete and in perfect working order. You can't get better service than that.

DA
DEAN A.
04/05/2019
Thanks Brian and Jennifer
*****

BETTY H.
04/03/2019
2000 Chevy truck
They are always so very kind to me. Never feel like they are trying to rip me off. Very truthful to me.

DT
DEAN T.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/03/2019
"arrive a customer, depart a friend"
The title is a paraphrase of Omni's slogan. It's true. COMPLETELY true. Our whole family uses Omni now, and I've not been disappointed yet. And, they honor the warranty on the parts / labor for the work they do. These folks are the best shop on the peninsula as far as I've seen, and I've spoken with others that will tell you the same. I went to Omni on a referral from a friend, and have recommended them to others. I'll continue to do so.

03/22/2019
Great
Everyone was great, friendly....Really cared about the customer. Very knowledgeable..

AJ
ARTHUR J.
Volkswagen EuroVan
03/17/2019
Omni has performed excellent service in our unique RV on three occasions.d
Jennifer at Omni has always been welcoming and informative on our visits for advice and service, As our European model RV is no longer being manufactured, parts and service options are limited. In addition our RV sat unused for some years, causing deterioration of interior and mechanical systems. Extensive work had to be done!
Omni’s technical staff spent great time and effort in assessing the entire RV condition. to ensure quality performance.Their costs for parts and labor were fair and reasonable, and their service completion time was acceptable.
Jennifer and her staff kept me continually updated as to costs, availability of parts and service, estimated completion times, and recommending other service firms and auto parts dealers as needed. The result has been a total renovation of our RV, and we look forward to enjoying travel.

I highly recommend Omni Performance for anyone seeking quality RV service!

PG
PRINCESS G.
Lexus ES 350
03/10/2019
Lexus Service
Execellent Service. Thank You So Much.

RICHARD C.
Suffolk, VA
Acura TL
02/05/2019
2010 Acura Oil Change
Very nice, courteous and fast. Price is fair (less than I ever paid at the dealer). Bottom line is I trust them.

RIA W.
01/26/2019
Trustworthy and Skilled Team
This is MY mechanic shop. Jennifer and the rest of the shop is helpful and skilled, they have fair prices and even a punch out tag where if you get 4 oil changes, the fifth is free. you can get everything from routine car maintenance to big repairs and they'll do it right every single time.

SHARON S.
01/04/2019
Since a friend recommended me to Omni I take all my vehicle's there. Friendly, good service, and very fair prices.