SANDY M. on 04/22/2018
"Check engine light on code P0440."
Staff is always pleasant and enjoyable to work with, speedy turn around, and the mechanics are accurate in diagnosing any troubleshooting problems. Thanks again for all your help !!!
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/22/2018 07:10 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 04/23/2018

Thanks Sandy!  We are glad to help.  We know our reputation is very important and I'm happy to hear all went well.  Thank you for your business!

Steve, Ray and One Stop

MARY N. on 03/18/2018
"Nice polite employees!"
All the employees are very nice and polite, especially Ray.
Review Created: 03/18/2018 03:48 PM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 03/20/2018

Thanks Mary!  We enjoy visiting with our customers too.  Thank you for your business!

CASANDRA M. on 03/16/2018
"Excellent Work"
You guys have been so awesome. You are good at what you do and go above and beyond to give great customer service. Thank you Tom, Steve and Ray you all ROCK.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Review Created: 03/16/2018 07:37 AM
NICOLE T. on 03/15/2018
"Friendly service "
The staff was super friendly and helpful!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018 07:01 AM
JAMES H. on 03/14/2018
"Honesty, Integrity and Friendliness "
Ever since I was recommended to come here for automotive service I've had nothing but impeccable service. The staff are not only friendly but very knowledgeable on repairing vehicles and keeping me updated on future maintenance issues. They thoroughly explain what is wrong, what needs to be done and will give you options based on your needs for the vehicle as well as what you can afford.
I definitely recommend One Stop Auto Care to anyone that wants a fair and honest opinion accompanied by optimal service.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018 08:28 PM
JULIA C. on 03/14/2018
"My go to mechanic"
They are friendly and honest. The shop is clean. This is my go-to place for my Prius oil changes and check ups.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Review Created: 03/14/2018 07:56 PM
TRICIA M. on 03/12/2018
"Great work and sevice"
The service was great the guy Ray I think that's his name was amazing and I even got a call the day after to make sure everything was good thanks so much for all the good work
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018 09:40 PM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 03/13/2018

Thanks Tricia!  We appreciate your business!  Honesty and value especially for our female customers is very important to us.  Thanks for coming in!
Kim, One Stop Auto Care

DONNA M. on 03/07/2018
"They always make sure I'm happy"
I like the assessment sheet I get showing me the cars inspection.
I really appreciates the no pressure approach to me. Ray listens to me when I have a concern about my car
Vehicle: Mercury Milan
Service Date: 03/05/2018
Review Created: 03/07/2018 02:50 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great feedback Donna.  We appreciate your business!

BOB G. on 03/05/2018
"car check"
Thought I had coolant leak so One Stop checked it out for me. They got me in really quick and did a very thorough test which showed that there is no leak, carefully explained why it might have seemed like there was one (but there wasn't), what a relief and great service!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/05/2018 08:40 PM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 03/06/2018

Thanks Bob!  Honesty and quality work is very important to us.  We know our customers appreciate this.  Thank you for your business!
Steve

IRENE W. on 02/23/2018
"Good Job"
I had just had a very bad experience with another company doing my alignment and was very pleased with One Stop. When you walk in the door already angry it is a pretty high bar for the next folks to turn things around, they were quick, professional and treated me, and my time with respect. I will gladly recommend them.
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 06:38 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 03/02/2018

Irene, I think we've all experienced this situation before.  I'm just glad we could provide good customer service to make your day better.  Thank you for your business!

Steve

RICHARD K. on 02/15/2018
"Attention to detail"
I was impressed with the printout of the maintenance performed on my Tacoma. It is nice to know all the particulars of the findings.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 08:28 PM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 02/21/2018

We definitely try to keep up with the latest technology especially when it helps our customers.  Thank you for your business!
One Stop Auto Care

ROBERT P. on 02/13/2018
"fast and reliable "
Work was done fast and very accurate
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 06:12 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Robert!  We appreciate your business!

SAM N. on 02/12/2018
"excellent service, great staff"
The best surprise.......is no surprise. One Stop maintains communication throughout the scheduled service, offers options, and always treats their customers with courtesy and professionalism. I will be back.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 11:35 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Sam!  We appreciate your business and again, thank you for your kind words.

SHY V. on 02/04/2018
"Fast & accurate"
Everything was great, I called and had a same day drop off, which saved me time, instead of dropping it off the next day, service was great. Car running smoothly like always.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/04/2018 10:13 PM
SANDY M. on 01/25/2018
"Everyone is so understanding and easy to explain what is going on with your vehicle."
They really are very concerned about your vehicle and diligent in keeping you updated with the status.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 07:46 PM
JOE M. on 01/19/2018
"Glad I found One Stop Auto Care"
I moved Albuquerque about a year ago and have tried a couple of other places for basic oil change, etc. I never was satisfied with previous service or facilities. I read basic reviews of One Stop and thought I would give them a try. I have been very well pleased with their customer service and professionalism. I have never felt that they were trying to sell me a service that was unnecessary. I trust their opinion and feel that they provide a reasonable price for a quality service. I will definitely continue to go there for service on my vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 08:49 AM
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 01/19/2018

We definitely value honesty and being truthful with our customers.  We know if we want repeat customers, you have to give 100%.  We appreciate your business Joe.  Thanks again!

Denver J. on 01/13/2018
Denver said the staff was honest and straightforward. Steve was great.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 01/19/2018

Thanks Denver.  Being honest definitely is something we value.  We appreciate your business!

Olivia G. on 01/06/2018
Olivia said the staff made her vehicle's issues worse than they were and they overcharged her so she would not recommend this business for service.
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018
Jerie V. on 12/22/2017
Jerie said when he took the vehicle to the business, he had already started to take it apart. The staff did a good job putting it back together. They did make a mistake during the repairs, but they fixed it.
Vehicle: Dodge Stratus
Service Date: 12/16/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
Isaac B. on 12/20/2017
Isaac said the service was good.
Vehicle: BMW M5
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
Steve ., Shop Manager at One Stop Auto Care responded on 01/10/2018

We appreciate your business!  Thank you!