Latest Review about 1 year ago

AR
Adam R.
08/30/2019
Great job on my vehicle. I will recommend One Stop Auto Care to friends and relatives. Thanks again for fine work.

DK
D K.
04/07/2019
Very courteous, but wiring issue not resolved.
I brought my car in to fix an issue of the headlight constantly blowing the fuse. I specifically asked if they have a good grasp on wiring issues, and I was assured they did. They headlight now will not blow the fuse, but the wiring harness to my headlights were removed and the battery keeps constantly being drained. Also, the speedometer and gauges no longer light up. Kind of an important thing for driving at night

PM
PATRICIO M.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/16/2019
Quick service
Optimal quick service with very helpful staff! Highly recommend!
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for the great report!  We appreciate your business.  Have a great week!

SCOTT H.
03/13/2019
Good job guys!
We have brought our truck into the shop a few times and the service was great.

Thank you!!
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for the great feedback Scott!  We truly appreciate your business.   Let us know how we can help you in the future.

RK
RICHARD K.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/10/2019
AAA inspection
AAA inspection was performed on my 08 Honda civic. Several items were found to be needing attention. Three items were completed in a timely manor at a reasonable price. It is a pleasure to do business with One Stop.
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 03/12/2019

Great!  We're glad you had a good experience.  We know you have many choices and we're happy to help.  Thank you for your business!

TR
TIM R.
Honda Accord Sedan
02/21/2019
Great Service!
They got me in quickly and explained everything they had done. Good experience!
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 02/25/2019

Thanks Tim! We appreciate the great feedback.  Great start to a Monday morning.  Thanks again.

Steve

CR
CHRISS R.
Duncanville, TX
02/01/2019
Chris
Very kind and helpful. Very honest we broke down and we were from out of state . They helped us take care of our vehicle when we were stranded.
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 02/04/2019

I'm glad you found us Chriss!  We're proud of our honest reputation and quality work.  It's pretty stressfull when you break down on the road.  I'm happy we could get you back out on the road.  Stop in next time if you're in the area! Thank you for the great feedback!

BF
BRYAN F.
Sandia Park, NM
01/25/2019
Great Employees & Service!
One Stop Auto Care is my go to place for my service needs! Steve, the owner, always takes the time to say Hi and to discuss vehicle issues with me. OSAC recently did a R&R on my water pump... I waited while service was completed. They also did a through inspection of my vehicle and then sent me a link that provided the good, not so good and things needing service.... Complete with pictures (like oil pan leaks, etc) with no high pressure sales tactics to fix stuff. Ray kept me informed and I enjoyed the banter while waiting. My vehicle was serviced and out the door I went... They always give a fair price. Thanks to All!
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 01/25/2019

This is exactly why we love what we do!  It really makes the day go by when we can visit with our customers. Not only do we get to know them, it helps us maintain a history on their vehicles when we learn your concerns.  As a small, family owned business our customers often times become friends.  We're here to help and we appreciate your business!  Thanks Bryan!
Steve

PS
PAM S.
01/24/2019
Excellent service! My car is running great with the problem solved.
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks for the great feedback Pam!  I'm glad we could help.  Please let us know if you need service in the future!

TIMOTHY B.
Mobile, AL
Hyundai Accent
01/19/2019
Awesome Service!
My son and I were on our way home from a Grand Canyon hike to Mobile, Alabama. We had work and appointments pending. Our car had a total clutch failure while going through Albuquerque (there were signs of failure were prior to the trip). We had the car towed to One Stop Auto Care. They provided a verbal estimate pending physical confirmation (which allowed us time to ponder options). They promptly brought the car into a bay and and physically confirmed the issue. They immediately searched for the rather rare clutch (manuals not very common), found the best price and immediately had it shipped. Car in at noon and clutch ordered by 3 pm! They included a complete and through inspection of mechanical and body components which pointed out issues attention. The car was ready the next day 3 hours before estimated time of completion and 10% below original estimate. Our vehicle made it home with a fully responsive clutch and the highest gas mileage since buying the car 6 years ago. I hike the Canyon every year. They were not just competent but also friendly, helpful, reassuring and professional. I am an old goat but a place like this is very rare. They are easily a 6 star rating but I can not give more than 5 stars. I plan to stop in for maintenance here on my annual travel through the area . There is not a better place between Mobile Alabama and One Stop Auto Care!
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks Tim!  As a small, family owned business, we really appreciate your great feedback.   I can understand how frustrating it is when your car breaks down on the road.  We truly care about our customers and we're glad you had a good experience on an otherwise eventful trip.  Thanks again for your kind words.  We'll share this with the rest of the crew.  We look forward to seeing you again!  Safe travels!

DIANA S.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
12/12/2018
Awesome service
The staff are great and professional . Received same day expedited service.
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the great feedback!  We're glad to help.   Thanks again for your business!

SV
SHY V.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/05/2018
Car was dead , took it in, they are very friendly and explained everything to me over the phone before they did any service. Cat was returned fixed the same day
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for the great feedback Shy.  With this cold weather it can be pretty miserable if you're left stranded.  I'm glad we could help!  Thank you for your business!

IM
INGRID M.
12/02/2018
The guys really listen to your concerns
Ray and Sonny really listen to my personal concerns about my truck and help me prioritize what needs to be fixed and when. They gave me an easy to read and understand list of what is going on with my truck and then explain all of it. Not knowing anything about vehicle mechanics, I feel I can trust them to steer me in the right direction!
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for giving us this great feedback.  As a female I understand sometimes mechanics don't always take the time to explain problems.  I'm glad to hear our guys did a good job! We appreciate your business.  Thanks again!
Kim and Steve

PS
PAM S.
11/08/2018
Very professional and thorough service.
I came here at the recommendation of my brother, who doesn’t praise lightly. He was correct, the visit was professional and staff excellent.
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks for the great feedback Pam.  As a female, I'm especially glad you were happy with your service.  Thank you for your business!

Kim
and the group at One Stop Auto

San Diego, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/02/2018
Fair, efficient, friendly, honest
One Stop did a very reasonable $30 electrical inspection and found I needed a new battery cable while I was passing through Albuquerque on a road trip. They made me feel comfortable and fixed the problem directly.
Steve ., Shop Manager from One Stop Auto Care responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks for stopping in!  I hope your trip went well.  Thanks for the great review!