Business Solutions

One Stop Auto Shop

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
RL
RICH L.
09/09/2022
Always great and fast
I have been to many car mechanics in my 24 years here in LA. Brad (the owner) has always been straight up honest and fair with his business. I always go to...

KT
KYLE T.
09/01/2022
Quick Repair of rear bumper
Great customer service, Brad always kept me in the loop with the claims process and they dealt with the insurance company. Will go here again and again and...

MIKE S.
08/30/2022
Excellent job ! Excellent experience ! Evan & Brad & J.C. & their mechanics, thank U !

DELIA M.
08/29/2022
Great service as always
The employees here are always friendly and professional and their work is excellent.

08/23/2022
Grateful
Happy that I found a place to care for my car from now on.