NK
Nataly K.
Kia Sportage
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Nataly said everything was fast and the staff gave her attention.

TIM S.
INFINITI QX4
02/14/2019
The people and the services they offer
I am always taken in immediately and that's followed by a call with estimates. Great service and my car runs perfectly afterwards.
Tim Sullivan

V
Valued Customer
Nissan Sentra
02/09/2019
Excellent auto mechanic
I keep coming back to this auto shop because of the quality, trustworthy and fast service I have experienced. I refer anyone who needs an auto mechanic to one stop. Thanks guys!

SK
SHARAK K.
02/08/2019
Excellent services
One Stop is always extremely professional, organized and consistent. They hand it to you honestly and that is what is so important when going to a mechanic.

TP
TERESA P.
Buick Rendezvous
02/07/2019
Honest
Well organized, the mechanics are ready to work when you arrive.

KL
KYLE L.
Scion xB
02/06/2019
Hands down the best auto shop in LA
This shop is just down the street from my apartment. I was in need of a new mechanic that was closer than the one i used to go to near downtown. I felt those guys were ripping me off. A friend said he goes to one stop so I tried it, loved how close it was. This was three year ago and I never looked back. The guys are honest, TRULY, to the point of saying “you should get this fixed or changed out but you could get another couple month out of it”. They are honest, fast, the prices are great and i trust them 100%.

VZ
VICTOR Z.
Buick LaCrosse
01/29/2019
The professional sevice
I like the level of professionalism and service

WB
WILL B.
01/27/2019
Great Experience
Smart , honest and affordable. The guys at One Stop did a great job with my car as usual.

WM
WILL M.
01/25/2019
I trust them
I know when I going to One stop auto care going to service my car and take care of me without adding extra charges are doing extra things and they consistently done a great job services and supporting me. That is invaluable and they don’t know a lot about cars

BK
BRUCE K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/21/2019
Recent FJ Cruiser Service
You guys are really great. I had a small problem with my FJ Cruiser. You found the problem, you solved the problem quickly. The cost was reasonable. Had my car back within a few hours. You did not try to sell me a bunch of stuff I didn't need. You also told me how to easily diagnose the problem if it occurs in the future.

This is my second visit. First visit was for body work. Same great experience as this one.

HS

Valued Customer
Nissan Murano
01/16/2019
Great guys!
As always, Evan and Jamie are straightforward and fair. They offered two options, one which was a bit cheaper and I didn't even ask. Called me quickly to tell me the car was ready. Great guys, great service.

Doria B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Doria said the service is always great.

RL
Rob L.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Diana. She said that everyone at the business is very friendly, there is no fuss or muss and they provide great service.

JUSTIN L.
01/15/2019
Wreck repair
I took my ford escape here from reading yelp reviews immediately after my wreck.

The team was fast and knowledgeable. They repaired my escape without issue within a couple weeks, ahead of schedule.

Suzanne H.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Suzanne said she appreciates the great service she receives. The staff is always helpful, and amazing.

EM
ELIE M.
FIAT 500
01/05/2019
Amazing Service
They are they best!!!

01/04/2019
Outstanding Service
Very professional business. You don't feel like you getting the run around to obtain auto repairs that you don't need. My questions were answered in an easy to understand manner. Prices are competitive.

In my case, the parts needed would not be available until 2 days later. They went the extra mile and picked up the parts that day so I would have my car by the afternoon.

MICHAEL C.
Jaguar XK8
01/03/2019
1999 Jaguar XK8
Great honest and reliable service. Thanks for taking care of my special little Jag time and time again!

JOANNE G.
01/03/2019
Just fabulous!
One stop was recommended to me by another mechanic! Good sign already. I drove in, got out of my car and before I opened my mouth Evan said... sounds like you need new break pads. I think it’s just the back ones but it might be both. He told me how much it might be right away. I now love him. He knew exactly what to say and he put me at ease right away. I cannot tell you how important that is to me. It’s so hard to find a mechanic who is straight forward and kind at the same time.
This place will have all my business from now on