DE
DONNA E.
INFINITI G20
07/20/2018
Reasonable prices, excellent and efficient work, very honest, friendly and informative people ... work is done right away so I get my car back the same day ...
After several years of having my car serviced by One Stop, I must say that there is no where else I will take my car as their service is GREAT!!!

Randall R.
Santa Monica, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Randall said the only way the experience could've been better is if it would've been free. The staff are great guys and they really did a great job.

EC
ERIK C.
07/19/2018
Got it all done and fast
2 tires, 2 brakes, AC, oil change, and air filter in just a few hours.

MT
Micheal T.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was great.

Robert B.
Ford Edge
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were on top of everything. They took his information and ordered the part needed. He was in and out. He came back the next day, got the part, and he was in and out in less than half an hour. His experience was quick, easy and painless.

CL
Craig L.
Lexus ES 330
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the staff took him in when they were busy and did everything right away. They were attentive to his needs. He was happy with the service.

DV
DAVID V.
Dodge Durango
07/13/2018
Knowledgeable technicians, fast service, fair pricing
My vehicle is my lively hoodevery hour counts. When its not working I'm not working. Evan and his crew keep my vehicles on the road.

DEREK L.
07/11/2018
Best place in town
This place is just the best. Always helpful and kind. Great work that’s fast and thorough.

PT
PHILLIP T.
Nissan Versa
07/09/2018
Fast and proffesional
My car got hit at the front of the drivers side and of course no one left a note. A friend of mine recommended One Stop Auto so I stopped by to get an estimate. I left my car and two days later it was already ready to pick it up. My car looks brand new! You can't see anything of the damage. Everyone at One Stop Auto was super friendly and shared my concerns. I will for sure go back!

Sydney B.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Sydney said the business is always super helpful and honest, They always let her know what needs to be done with her vehicle.

Lauren S.
Nissan Sentra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said the employees were very helpful. They provided knowledgeable service. They were easy to work with.

Mario R.
Volkswagen Jetta III
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Mario said Evan at the business is amazing.

JULIA S.
Mazda Protege
07/07/2018
They take care of my car well.
They took care of the oil change and fixed the small problem with the brakes and charged a reasonable amount.

RAQUEL B.
07/03/2018
Honest and fair
I really don't want to let anyone know how great One Stop Auto Shop is, because they will be too busy when everyone comes running there to get their cars fixed. These guys are the best. They always can get my car up and running. I trust them with whatever they have to do with my truck. The prices are so much better than the dealer and they don't suggest any work that does not need to be done.

JOE B.
Nissan Versa
07/02/2018
Always great servoce
This place is fair honest and finishes when they say the will.
I have taken my cars here for over 6 years now and they never disappoint.
Honest guys, fast service, friendly.
What more can you ask for?

BMW Z3
06/27/2018
They've treated me great.
So far great attitude and service. They have complete worked needed to be done and not tried to over sell me on unimportant issues. They have earned my trust.

V
Valued Customer
Nissan Sentra
06/24/2018
Great, trustworthy, quality auto shop
I have been taking my car here for 3-4 years. They are honest, trustworthy, quick on easy jobs and do quality work. I am grateful to have found such a great auto shop for my car.

Chevrolet Colorado
06/20/2018
Honest, quick and always kind.
This is the best spot in LA by far. They are honest, kind and quick!

DE
DONNA E.
INFINITI G20
06/18/2018
All employees at One Stop are friendly, kind, honest and extremely patient and helpful...
Everything that has been done to assist me with service and repairs has been top notch and fully satisfactory and I am grateful.

Ashley M.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the staff was good.