08/03/2018
fixed the problem but broke my car
I brought in my Audi because it was vibrating too much. They replaced the internal fans which stopped the vibration but for some reason this made the car overheat to the point where the engine shut down. I brought it back the next day and they told me it was a problem with the external thermometer, which they replaced. Driving home that night, the engine overheated even worse and the car shut down completely in the middle of the road. I am having it towed to another repair shop today to see whether my engine has blown out completely, and will find out how much their incompetence is going to cost me. I will not go there again.

03/26/2018
Repair Gouging On An Industrial Scale
I recently took my car in to get my front headlights replaced. I was clear about not being concerned with the dents around the area, that is, I just wanted the car functionally able to drive at night with headlamps.

After a laborious song and dance about being unable to access the bulbs, and this and that and on and on I was quoted: $2,799.34.

Then I went up the street to the neighborhood Chevron station, where, with surgical precision, in my view and under a half hour, my trusty (usual) mechanic was able to replace all fuses without fuss and incident for $59.68 ($43.60 plus $15.99 labor).

Final impression: This may be the place to go when you have an accident for which you are not liable and want to take the insurance company for a ride, but NOT where one should go for routine work or repairs under ANY circumstance, or to get, apparently, any plausible, credible estimate for any other kind of work.

Winchester, CA
Toyota Yaris
12/17/2017
Check engine light.
My check engine light came on after driving the car for about 70 miles after being picked up from this shop. Either the problem was not fixed or it was not fixed properly.

GK
GRANT K.
11/25/2017
Upsetting
I have been using One Stop since my girlfriend recommended (she is a long time customer) and had good experiences, except for yesterday (11/24). During an oil change, I got a call that the casings around lug nuts were stripped, and after we both agreed that a mechanic from One Stop most likely caused this from my last visit (because that's the last place that touched my wheels), I still had to pay for the repair. Evan offered a 20% discount, acknowledging it was their fault, but why am I on the hook to pay for this repair at all? It was upsetting and I didn't feel like arguing , since any honest business should know not to charge a customer for faulty work, especially faulty work that puts me in potential danger.

RA
RAYVN A.
Kia Soul
08/12/2017
Brad single handedly lost a paying, loyal, frequent customer of 10+ years
Been going here 10+ years, and suddenly Brad feels like he can yell at me for no reason, like a child he's in charge of reprimanding, for me simply asking a question about the information HIS staff provided me. He then tells me to not bring my car there anymore after doing "repairs" on my vehicle that have forced me to bring it back to be fixed from sub-par work being done initially. What a horrible farewell to receive after all these years of business and referrals I provided to this business. So disappointing.

CANDICE M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
05/01/2014
No Loyalty
After being a customer of One Stop Auto for over 5 years, my car could not be serviced because the owner felt the 20 minutes total it would have taken for one of the mechanics to drop me off at home was too long and my business not worth it.
I elected to take my car closer to my home and found a great mechanic who actually specializes in Mercedes Benz.
What lack of customer care. I will not be back.