Valued Customer on 12/17/2017
"Check engine light. "
My check engine light came on after driving the car for about 70 miles after being picked up from this shop. Either the problem was not fixed or it was not fixed properly.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/17/2017 03:41 PM
GRANT K. on 11/25/2017
"Upsetting"
I have been using One Stop since my girlfriend recommended (she is a long time customer) and had good experiences, except for yesterday (11/24). During an oil change, I got a call that the casings around lug nuts were stripped, and after we both agreed that a mechanic from One Stop most likely caused this from my last visit (because that's the last place that touched my wheels), I still had to pay for the repair. Evan offered a 20% discount, acknowledging it was their fault, but why am I on the hook to pay for this repair at all? It was upsetting and I didn't feel like arguing , since any honest business should know not to charge a customer for faulty work, especially faulty work that puts me in potential danger.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/25/2017 06:51 PM
RAYVN A. on 08/12/2017
"Brad single handedly lost a paying, loyal, frequent customer of 10+ years"
Been going here 10+ years, and suddenly Brad feels like he can yell at me for no reason, like a child he's in charge of reprimanding, for me simply asking a question about the information HIS staff provided me. He then tells me to not bring my car there anymore after doing "repairs" on my vehicle that have forced me to bring it back to be fixed from sub-par work being done initially. What a horrible farewell to receive after all these years of business and referrals I provided to this business. So disappointing.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 10:11 AM
CANDICE M. on 05/01/2014
"No Loyalty"
After being a customer of One Stop Auto for over 5 years, my car could not be serviced because the owner felt the 20 minutes total it would have taken for one of the mechanics to drop me off at home was too long and my business not worth it.
I elected to take my car closer to my home and found a great mechanic who actually specializes in Mercedes Benz.
What lack of customer care. I will not be back.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C230