MARTIN B.
09/13/2017
Brake repair
Accomadated me in a timely way and didn't try to upswell me

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/20/2017
Great job on my VW
Four stars is the highest I ever give. Great work on my car. Fast, and priced right. I will be back when work needs to be done. If you have an older VW, BRING it here for service.

Daniel H.
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said service was great but the prices could have been a bit better.

DAVID C.
Scion xD
07/30/2017
Boy wonder and Hymie.I trust them,well to a degree.Brad is o.k.too.
A good experience overall.Fair pricing and work done on my car expeditiously.

West Hollywood, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/29/2017
Great job, as always.
These guys did a major service on my car on time and on budget.

AN
Aynan N.
Kia Sorento
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Aynan said this business is close to his house. He said he would recommend them for service.

Alden B.
Honda Accord
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Alden said they provide good service but he was not informed about having to wait before getting a smog test.

Chevrolet Cavalier
02/19/2017
Visit Feb 18th
Very fast evaluation, honest with what can be done versus what NEEDED to be done with price comparisons; didn't feel like I was getting pushed around...nice staff.

MAXINE S.
Beverly Hills, CA
BMW 128i
01/06/2017
Great People
The work is excellent and the people are great. Evan, Brad, and Hymie are all terrific and it is a pleasure to deal with them. Thank you gentlemen.

David M.
10/11/2016 Category: Service
David said this business did a very good job and in a timely manner.

Brain S.
07/30/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said the employees at this business were good and honest, but did not want to repair his vehicle with an aftermarket part. They did not want to take the change on him being dissatisfied with the service if it did not work out right.

Ramzy S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Ramzy said this business provided a pretty good experience.

CL
Christopher L.
Acura 3.2TL
06/28/2016 Category: Service
Christopher said this business was great and they called to let him know when his vehicle was ready.

OL
Oscar L.
Honda Prelude
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Oscar said he had to reschedule an appointment and get his work done twice.

SHERYL B.
BMW 330Ci
02/02/2016
Always good
I am glad to have found you. Feel like friends!

01/12/2016
Fast and efficient
Was recommended this establishment from a body shop down the street that did work on my vehicle the same day as I needed an oil change. Original quote was still well below my Hyundai dealership, so it was a no-brainer, but the add on of an air filter (which I was told was very much needed), ended up bumping the cost up an additional $24 dollars (with parts and labor). While I said yes because I felt confident the part was needed, I should have asked in advance about additional charges that might be incurred if parts were needed. Other than that, I would still recommend this shop. I will definitely return.

SHERYL B.
BMW 330Ci
01/01/2016
I trust them
They take good care of my car

JOESPH M.
Corona, CA
Nissan Xterra
10/04/2015
Outstanding Service
Quick, friendly, knowledgeable. My experience with auto mechanics has been shady at best, however, One Stop Auto Shop has earned my business.

AMY S.
09/07/2015
Reasonably priced and quick!
I paid $35 for an oil change and it was done in an hour!

SN
SEAN N.
Dodge Intrepid
09/05/2015
Location is good for me.
They guys are friendly enough and always quick to check out the problem. I will say that if a regular customer is paying $200 in labor to have a new starter put in, maybe somebody could check fluids and tire pressure.