AA
ALLEGRA A.
11/18/2018
I always get more than great service at One Stop
I always recommend One Stop to friends. I've been going there for years because they're simply the best auto shop I've found.

DICK C.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/16/2018
Great Place
One Stop has been my "go to" repair shop for many years. Throughout the years, (and 3 Vehicles) they have handled any service or repair problem presented them with expediency and efficiency. In my experience, the staff are fair, trustworthy, friendly, and good people. Highly recommend

11/15/2018
Yay my car is fixed!
I really trust this shop. I have been bringing my car here starting 2015 - they are honest, reliable and professional. I would recommend this shop to anyone 100%. Thanks One Stop Auto Shop!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/15/2018
Professional and knowledgeable.
Professional service... good attitude...

Nissan Xterra
11/14/2018
service
everyone that works there is so honest and very efficient I have never felt like I got cheated or over payed for anything ever.

KR
KATE/DANOL R.
11/14/2018
neighborhood peeps
I totally trust these guys. I started coming here around 10 years ago with my super old Audi wagon. They always discuss the options with you - what must be done to keep you safe and what can wait. Between my husband and I, they have worked on 4 of our cars!

11/13/2018
Wonderful service!
I love taking my car to One Stop Auto Shop. They always give me a great and fair price, wonderful service, and quality work. I feel very happy and lucky to have found this great shop.

KJ
KAREN J.
11/13/2018
Highly Recommended
It was excellent. Love them! They do such an excellent job.

MINI Cooper Coupe
11/07/2018
Awesome Service, As Always
I always bring my car to OneStop Auto because they always are efficient, honest, and will tell me exactly what I need without any extra frills. I don't even live in the area anymore but I drive here just so I can be sure I'm getting the best possible service. This visit was no exception. Love this place and so appreciate the people who work here. Odds are you'll meet the owner or his son when you visit. Great, grounded people.

AU
ARI U.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/05/2018
Fast, professional service.
2nd visit for me and same great service. Convenient location.

Lexus ES 350
11/04/2018
They Do Extra
I had crunched my bumper and took my car to One Stop, where I also get the oil changed. I was not claiming this on my insurance. They arranged for a rental car me; the job was done within the time they predicted. Someone had swiped my front corner several months ago, and the paint had been chipped. It was in the same corner as the crunched bumper. After picking up my car, it took me a couple of days to realize that they had buffed and painted the other spot, which was not part of the estimate in fixing my bumper. I'm very happy with their work.

Dodge Challenger
11/02/2018
Taylor M
Thank you so much for all of your help today! I really appreciate you guys always looking out for me.

BW
BILLY W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/02/2018
The best most reliable service in LA
Can’t say enough great things about 1Stop Auto. Have been using them for years & Evan & Co are the best team out there.

Megan S.
Ontario, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Megan said the service at this business was really quick, the staff were a little busy, but they were able to get her in. The staff were really knowledgeable.

KY
Katie Y.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Katie said that business is very efficient and professional,

International Scout II
10/25/2018
Great service and awesome work
I have two classic cars, 1972 Scout and a 1929 Ford. Brad and his son are amazing people and their crew are the best. VERY happy with their work. They are a true 5 star shop!

Dan W.
Glendale, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business did a fine job.

Jacky D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Jacky said Evan was great.

ROBERT G.
10/16/2018
In and out quick and took care of all my concerns.

EF
Evan F.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Evan said he would definitely recommend this business.