MIKE C.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/19/2018
Best Body shop in LA
I've been to one stop several times over the past 10 years and twice this year. They're awesome people who provide top quality service at a fair price. My car was hit twice in a month and both times they reset it back to its original look quickly and perfectly. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

VC
VICTOR C.
05/16/2018
They always make sure everything is up to snuff!
going for years, always keeps the cars running.

Steve S.
Land Rover Range Rover
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Steve said everyone was great, and they gave amazing service.

IA
IGNACIO A.
West Hollywood, CA
05/11/2018
Once Again
Once again I had a pleasant and fruitful experience with One Stop Auto. I don't drive a great deal so it has been a while since I had the car looked at for any needs. But friends kept telling me you have to take the car in or you need to get your car serviced for the summer ahead. So, anticipating repairs and costs, I reluctantly took my into One Stop; after all they had been very good to me and my car in the past. Once again it was a painless visit. The guys are friendly and helpful and don't make one feel dumb for not having the car service on a regular basis. That is why I have recommend them to all my friiends. And they report back the same experience. Thanks, One Stop for being there.

DE
DONNA E.
INFINITI G20
05/08/2018
Auto Service
I am so happy to have the attention and care that One Stop Auto gives to my car and what it needs ... BEST SERVICE !!!

LR
LUISA R.
Volkswagen Passat
05/03/2018
Thorough and Reliable
An unexpected coolant leak had me back the shop with my 2003 VW Passat. Evan was terrific in getting my car looked at immediately. In addition to fixing the leaking hose, his guys did an overall check to let me know of a couple of other outstanding issues. Understanding that I would need to do this work later, Evan gave me a priority and recommended a timeline for the additional repairs. I always feel safer and more comfortable after One Stop has done anything from a simple oil change to tune up to major repair on my car. Highly recommend.

V
Valued Customer
Audi Q5
05/02/2018
Been there 3 times already always froendly staff. Owner is great. Keeps great communication and very helpful!

GM
GEORGIA M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/02/2018
Honest Mechanics and Great Service
This is my new favorite shop! I have an old Santa Fe that constantly had power steering issues. I've had the pump replaced, and flushed but it was still making sounds. Evan was the first mechanic to actually do some research on the issue and found a manufacturer's notice about a bad reservoir, not the pump itself. They had it fixed in a day and my car has never felt so smooth!

The staff is professional, friendly, and I never felt like they were trying to upcharge me for maintenance I didn't need. I highly recommend One Stop Auto Shop.

MIKE S.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/01/2018
Excellent service, quick, fast, effiecent, friendly, cost of labor extremely reasonable !
Same thing as review title !

CF
CARLOS F.
Nissan Maxima
04/24/2018
Got what I asked for and more
I have no clue about cars but knew mine, 2011 Nissan Maxima, needed maintenance so I brought it in for repairs and they gave me options for tackling my car issues along with a potential timeline as to when things needed to be fixed. Yea I got charged an arm and a leg for my services but when I looked up the costs for parts and labor they were right on par with the information I dug up about auto repairs. I’m planning on continuing to go there for their honesty, professionalism, and quality of work.

V
Valued Customer
04/24/2018
Speedy and Helpful
Went in with an issue with my brakes, they looked at it quickly and told me how much it would cost, was fixed within a few hours. Very good, would go back.

PW
PATTI W.
Porsche 911
04/23/2018
Porsche dealer quoted twice as much!
Porsche dealer quoted $3,000 for new brakes and One Stop did it for less than half! Great work and done quickly.

SA
Sam A.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the staff were great, friendly, and helpful, and he loved them.

JAMES S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/19/2018
MBZ SLK FAST SCHEDULE A MAINTENANCE.
TOOK THE CAR IN AT 7:30 AM. OUT BY 10:00 AM. EXCELLENT JOB. WILL TAKE MY NEW VW TO YOU AS WELL.

GS
GILBERTO S.
04/18/2018
Satisfied
Evan made a good impression. Would come back

MIKE C.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/17/2018
Great experience
I backed into my own fence with my brand new car and it totally dented /scratched /paint chipped the upper AND lower panel. From experience I know replacing everything would be thousands.

I've gone to one stop a few times and have always been happy with their "neighborly" vibe and fair prices.

I believe it was Evan who gave me the repair quote and whomever did the actual job was immaculate in their work. It looks like brand new. Thanks guys!

MJ
Maleek J.
West Hollywood, CA
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Maleek said this business was good.

Christopher W.
Cadillac Escalade
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said he takes multiple vehicles there. They always do a fair and honest job. However, he did not fully understand why the tire rotation was needed.

MO

Will H.
Palm Springs, CA
Chrysler 300
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Will said the business did a good job.