HH
Quick. Efficient. Reasonable.

SK
SALLY K.
08/13/2018
jaime did fast excellent working fixing my right front fender at a reasonable price
jaime was fast and excellent fixing my right front fender for a reasonable price

V
Valued Customer
08/11/2018
The local guys you trust
I've been going here for years and they do a great job of being up front about options, costs, and giving very practical recommendations. They always turn it around as quickly as possible and make it an easy, positive experience.

Danny R.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Danny said that they did a great job.

BE
BRIE E.
08/09/2018
Oil Change and New Air Filter Install
Quick service, I was communicated with and given details before any additional work was done

JOHN L.
Chrysler Sebring
08/07/2018
Honest Affordable Friendly Service
Once again Jaime and Evan took care of my issues. So grateful to have this kind of honest establishment in the neighborhood that does excellent work. Thanks again!!!

Meagan M.
Toyota Yaris
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Meagan said the business took good care of her vehicle.

Jason G.
Brea, CA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Jason said this business provided great service. They informed him the whole time. It is great to get his vehicle worked on there.

V
Valued Customer
Honda Accord Coupe
07/24/2018
Fast and Easy Service!
I was so pleased with my visit to One Stop Auto. I always dread going into auto shops due to long wait times or being hassled to get random services. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at One Stop Auto and they inspected my car right away. They replaced my battery and I was on my way within 15min. I was not enticed to pay for additional services or products and they made the process very simple. I would definitely recommend One Stop Auto to a friend and I will surely be coming back for my future auto needs.

JZ
Jina Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Jina said the service was convenient. The staff was very loyal and trustworthy. She stated it was nice to find a place that did not try to take advantage.

Sam B.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the business got him in and out, and he had no issues.

DE
DONNA E.
INFINITI G20
07/20/2018
Reasonable prices, excellent and efficient work, very honest, friendly and informative people ... work is done right away so I get my car back the same day ...
After several years of having my car serviced by One Stop, I must say that there is no where else I will take my car as their service is GREAT!!!

Randall R.
Santa Monica, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Randall said the only way the experience could've been better is if it would've been free. The staff are great guys and they really did a great job.

EC
ERIK C.
07/19/2018
Got it all done and fast
2 tires, 2 brakes, AC, oil change, and air filter in just a few hours.

MT
Micheal T.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was great.

Robert B.
Ford Edge
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were on top of everything. They took his information and ordered the part needed. He was in and out. He came back the next day, got the part, and he was in and out in less than half an hour. His experience was quick, easy and painless.

CL
Craig L.
Lexus ES 330
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the staff took him in when they were busy and did everything right away. They were attentive to his needs. He was happy with the service.

DV
DAVID V.
Dodge Durango
07/13/2018
Knowledgeable technicians, fast service, fair pricing
My vehicle is my lively hoodevery hour counts. When its not working I'm not working. Evan and his crew keep my vehicles on the road.

DEREK L.
07/11/2018
Best place in town
This place is just the best. Always helpful and kind. Great work that’s fast and thorough.

PT
PHILLIP T.
Nissan Versa
07/09/2018
Fast and proffesional
My car got hit at the front of the drivers side and of course no one left a note. A friend of mine recommended One Stop Auto so I stopped by to get an estimate. I left my car and two days later it was already ready to pick it up. My car looks brand new! You can't see anything of the damage. Everyone at One Stop Auto was super friendly and shared my concerns. I will for sure go back!