Overall Rating 4.4883756/5Overall Rating 4.4883756/5Overall Rating 4.4883756/5Overall Rating 4.4883756/5rating 4.4883756
Overall Rating 2.2907/5Overall Rating 2.2907/5rating 2.2907rating 2.2907rating 2.2907

RP
Robert P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy dealing with Spencer in Service. I also like the waiting area and atmosphere
Excellent customer service and pleasant customer waiting area.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We are very pleased to hear Spencer provided excellent customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great evening!

Dennis W.
Alta Loma, CA
WHAT I SAID..!
GREAT PLACE...GOOD SERVICE & in a timely manner❗️👏

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful evening!

Michael M.
Ontario, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil Change
Everything went well.

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

RP
Richard P.
South Pasadena, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Ontario Hyundai Is the ultimate dealer for customer service!
I arrived a few minutes early for my appointment but I was still met by one of the service managers, Jorge, who greeted me and went over the servicing scheduled and escorted me to the customer waiting room which is always exceptionally clean and well stocked with various coffees and teas along with energy bars, etc. When a problem was detected with the master cylinder on the brake system, Jorge informed that they would check to make sure it was covered under my extended warranty. He informed me a few minutes later it was covered but they did not have the part and would have to keep the car overnight. He asked if I would like a rental or would want a courtesy shuttle to my residence. He explained all the work that would be done and advised he would call me upon completion of the work the next day! Jorge was absolutely exhibiting the best in customer appreciation and professionalism which is why I won’t go anywhere else for servicing or to purchase my next Hyundai!

Thank you for the detailed review, Richard! We are very pleased to hear Jorge exceeded your expectations! Customer satisfaction is always our top priority! We look forward to having you as a loyal customer! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

San Bernardino, CA
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Car
Had my car ready sooner than promised. Very impressed.

Thank you for the excellent feedback,Joseph! We are very pleased to hear Chelsea completed your service in a timely manner. We truly appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Maribel C.
Corona, CA
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

Michael S.
Chino, CA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Always. Love bringing car for services Chelsea is very knowledgeable and what my car needs love the clean waiting area friendly cashier's just waiting for you to implement free car washes with service as provided in the past just recycle the water

Thank you for the detailed review, Michael! We try our best to implement customer feedback in order to improve our customer experience! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

Deanna M.
La Verne, CA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
These guys here are great! They took the car in and gave us a rental the same night. I can’t say the same for the other dealership we called before. Spencer was great to work with and we got the car back in great time.

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We are very pleased to hear Spencer met your expectations! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great day!

Chino Hills, CA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Ontario was 100times better than Puente Hills.

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you as a loyal customer! Have a wonderful day!

Attentive Employees
Romero Hyundai has attentive employees that explain things well. I always feel welcome when I am there.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

PM
Pamela M.
Pros For Real
Approaching 3 years as a customer and can't find one single negative comment I can say about this crew. You are pros from the front office to the back garage.
#2ThumbsUp

Thank you for your kind words, Pamela! Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful weekend!

IR
Ivette R.
Colton, CA
Improvement
Service was better

Thank you for taking the time to submit you review. We strive to provide five star and appreciate any feedback that would allow us to improve our customer experience. When is a convenient time to reach you?

AA
Albert A.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
The workers
Best place on earth better than Disneyland

Thank you for the five star review,Albert! We are very pleased to hear our service department exceeds your expectations! We truly appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

John B.
Corona, CA
Great customer service!
Great customer service here from the first person that checks me in to the last person who checks me out!

We appreciate you taking the time to provide positive feedback! We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great weekend!

Shannon C.
Mira Loma, CA
Worked in
Love the whole crew here, always well taken care of. Of course my headlight went out during the week of our rain storm. The amazing Chelsea worked me in to get it taken care the same day it went out.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We strive to provide five star service and appreciate any feedback that would help us improve our customer experience. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kristin S.
Daniel Fieldman_ service department
I want to say Daniel has always been very helpful and friendly. He is the reason we return to this location to service our cars. He takes his time to answer every question we have. I recommend this location service department

Thank you for the positive feedback,Kristin! We truly appreciate you referring our business! Daniel is one of our senior service advisors and definitely sets an example for the team. We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great weekend!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
As always, they provide the best service.

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

CJ
Chini J.
Great Servcie, GreatTeam.
I brought my Tucson in for service work and not only did Spencer in the service dept call and make sure my warranty covered everything but he got me in and out in a timely manor and kept me up to date about what was happening. I always receive great service from Spencer and everyone in the team in the service dept at Ontario Hyundai. I will continue to bring my vehicle in for service when needed. I am always satisfied with the way I am treated.

Chini J
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share positive feedback! We strive to provide efficient and reliable service. We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great weekend!

CD
Craig D.
Running Springs, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Excellent in every way
I wish it was closer to me

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Catherine M.
Bloomington, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and easy
It only took 1 hour for my service awesome
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

That's GREAT! And thank you for the 5 star review. Have a wonderful weekend and see you at your next service interval.

Tina King