Overall Rating 4.5121955/5Overall Rating 4.5121955/5Overall Rating 4.5121955/5Overall Rating 4.5121955/5rating 4.5121955
Overall Rating 2.32927/5Overall Rating 2.32927/5rating 2.32927rating 2.32927rating 2.32927

BT
Blanca T.
Good customer service
Jorge always helps me and provides me with the best customer service.

Jeffrey R.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service as usual!! Can't find this type of first class service at other dealerships..

TJ
Timothy J.
Upland, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Better effort this time but could have been handled more efficiently
While I appreciate the car wash and tank of gas after two weeks in the shop I found the repair of my 2017 Sonata plug in hybrid, that was rear ended while I was stopped, challenging. Part of my frustration was with the claims process with State Farm but it was made worse by the lack of coordination between Caliber Collision, who repaired the rear bumper, and Ontario Hyundai who had to take my car back apart to repair a blind spot sensor that was damaged in the collision. This resulted in a supplemental claim that caused the car to have to go back into the shop for another week to repair. This came after I was assured by both shops that all of the repairs could be made at one location. Not very efficient for the customer to have to wait two weeks to get my car back from a minor accident.
Jared L., service manager from Ontario Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We apologize for any inconvienece during the repair process and will use this experience to better our processes. Insurance jobs are difficult and we will make every attempt to remedy issues quickly. Thank you.

AD
Ayanna D.
Nice, Clean, Good Service
No issues with the service. Always good service here.
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for your review! We appriciate you and your time. Have a great day and see you soon.

Quick and attentive
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Have a great day and see you at your next service interval!

Fontana, CA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
People are great, service was fast. Chelsea was great.
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review! We will share this with Chelsea. Have a wonderful day and see you soon!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Advisor
By far Jorge is the best service advosor!
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We are so glad to hear Jorge provided you with great service! Thank you for the 5 STAR review. Have a wonderful day and see you at your next service interval!

TD
Toni D.
Mira Loma, CA
Satisfied customer
In my opinion one of your service manager Jorge Lopez help manage a bad situation go great! He called me back immediately once he heard of the problem, came and got me and accommodated me in every way possible that he could. So I left there feeling very vindicated and happy that my car was running properly. Many thanks!
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide excellent feedback, Toni! We are very pleased to hear Jorge provided exceptional customer service. We value your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Have a great evening!

Fontana, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and easy
It was a holiday and I went to get service, but I was in and out fast.

Thank you for the five star review! We are very pleased to hear our service department was able to complete your service in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

VE
Victoria E.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
In and out service
Always pleasant customer service, immediate attention, shuttle service and a very comfortable customer waiting area.

Thank you Victoria for the positive feedback! We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great afternoon!

Dan the Man
Dan and Chelsea are the best. They are always smiling and happy to see you when you go in. Dan, has helped me out with all my car service needs and he has explained everything that I would need done and made sure I understood.

Thank you for the excellent feedback! Dan and Chelsea truly set an example for our team. We value your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

RF
Ronald F.
Alta Loma, CA
very friendly
Gave great service

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

Roylene C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast & efficient with a big last minute wheel problem.
Romero is the best Hyundai dealership in the Inland Empire, they are very professional, efficient in every way. I have tried others only because they are less than 3 miles of my work or home, but I am disappointed in the cost & service.
Daniel in the service dept at Romero was extremely helpful in assisting me with my problem in a very short time, at the best price. Thank you Daniel.

Thank you for being a loyal customer and taking the time to provide excellent feedback! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful day!

Maria R.
San Dimas, CA
Customer service
Excellent customer service. I always wait while my car is being serviced and the team makes sure their guests are comfortable. They have snacks, beverages and WiFi. I sometimes work while I’m waiting.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed our service lounge! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great day!

Vist
The rep that took care of my vist was very good at checking in with me to let me know what services I was getting, and explained a couple of things before leaving. Great coffee bar.... and sorry but I didn’t get his name, I’m sure you can match it up😀
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the great review! His name is Daniel.
And we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Have a great day and see you at your next service interval!

Juan A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great sevice.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful day!

Louise S.
Hesperia, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Always the best!!
Hyundai Ontario has the best service. I am always greeted with a smile and great, fast service.

We are very pleased to her our service department provided excellent service! We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful day!

Kirk M.
Upland, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and courteous service personnel
Took care of all issues with my vehicle, and kept me inform of everything.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide excellent feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful evening!

Riverside, CA
Hyundai Ontario Auto Center
Friendly staff and great amenities make my service wait comfortable at each visit. Thank~You!

Thank you for the five star review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great day!

Jurupa Valley, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
All around superior service!
From when you drop off your car, until you pick it up, everyone is so friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the referral! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week!