Overall Rating 4.5384635/5Overall Rating 4.5384635/5Overall Rating 4.5384635/5Overall Rating 4.5384635/5rating 4.5384635
Overall Rating 2.32051/5Overall Rating 2.32051/5rating 2.32051rating 2.32051rating 2.32051

Manuel R.
Alta Loma, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Professional courteous service team.
My service representative Daniel Feldman always gives me professional and courteous service.

Chino, CA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Appointment Availability
My car is usually always done in the amount of time they say it will take and the workers always inform me about the status of my car. I was there on Friday, September 14 and was told the replacement piece I need for my car would come in on Tuesday, September 18th but I have yet to receive a phone call from them.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for sharing this information with us. I will follow up with our parts department and contact you shortly.

David V.
Chino, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Terrific customer service from the time you drive up!
From the person greeting you at your car to the awesome shuttle driver Alex it’s a great experience.

Thank you for you kind words, David! We are very pleased to hear our staff provided excellent customer service from start to finish. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderul weekend!

HF
Horace F.
Corona, CA
Awesome service. Very kind

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We strive to provide five star service and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great weekend!

Donna M.
customer service
customer service was great

Thank you for the excellent feedback! Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great weekend!

TA
Tahirah A.
Ontario, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Jorge = A++++
Jorge Romero was really nice and provided good service. Always had a smile on his face, was reassuring and straightforward.

Only thing I wish was that serviving here wasn't so pricey. Wish they had bigger discounts than 10% and could help you out more for loyalty.

We are very pleased to hear Jorge exceeded your expectations! We strive to provide efficient and affordable services. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to improve our customer experience. Have a great weekend!

Margo L.
Mira Loma, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Ontario Hyundai
Customer satisfaction is definitely their priority. They always take care of me, and offer me discounts when they are available.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide excellent feedback! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jesse M.
CA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor service.
Unsatisfactory service way below average.
Jared L., service manager from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Jesse,

Sorry to read about the issue. I will reach out to you to help resolve.

Jared L., service manager from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks Jesse for speaking with me. Appreciate the chat we had. Have a wonderful weekend!

LV
Lynn V.
Ontario, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Letter perfect service.
For the first time in the six years we have had our Hyundai we actually needed some work done beyond regular service. The service rep was extremely helpful and informative throughout the three day process. She also coordinated a rental vehicle. When we picked up our car she took extra time explaining exactly what work was preformed and why.

There is no question that Ontario Hyundai will have our continued business.

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We are very pleased to hear Chelsea kept you updated and provided excellent customer service. We value your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Daniel C.
Upland, CA
great customer service
This facility is very clean and the staff makes you feel like a top priority.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed our facility! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great weekend!

2018 Hyundai Kona
Kona Servicig
First time having the Kona serviced. Just under the 5,000 mileage mark. In and out within 90 minutes. Service lounge was quiet with a tv and refreshments. The service advisor (Jorge) took care of everything from check in to checkout and provided an update on future service. Excellent experience.

We are very pleased to hear Jorge exceeded your expectations! We try our best to provide a comfortable service lounge for our guests who prefer to wait with us. We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great weekend!

GP
Gene P.
Alta Loma, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/20/2018 Category: Service
everyone in the service dept goes over and beyond to help and make sure you are happy.
When we brought our Genesis in for a display screen problem, and it looked like we didn't have an extended warranty. Chelsea went beyond what was required of he,r to find out if we did indeed have one, and contacted the Company for a copy of the policy. All the time keeping us updated on what they were doing. She even took time to pair our phone to the new system and explained the new Navigation system. Romero is tops in our estimation from the salesmen to the service dept. Everyone we have has always been friendly, professional, and courteous.
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review! Have a great weekend and see you at your next service interval.

ES
Estuardo S.
Moreno Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding as Usual.... again.. and again....
Great and outstanding as usual... Chelsea is beyond amazing and professional...
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Well thank you! We agree...Chelsea is a great asset to our team. Thank you again. Enjoy your weekend and see you soon.

CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Service advisor rocked
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you, Have a great weekend and see you at your next service interval!

Donna V.
09/20/2018
Wow, Jorge is great. I had a little issue and he treated me like royalty. Thank you for your professionalism. It is refreshing to have such great customer service.
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the kind words Donna! We will definitly share this with Jorge. Have a great weekend and see you at your next service interval!

Donna V.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Fixed my concerns
Yes my concerns where fixed in a timely manner.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
I’ve been happy with the people and service. This trip was a little inconvenient because there was no shuttle driver making me rearrange my plans.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

We truly apologize for the inconvenience, Donna. We will address this matter with Jorge and contact you shortly.

Jared L., service manager from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for speaking with Jorge about this. We apologize for the shuttle issue and will fix issue.

BP
Bobby P.
09/19/2018
Customer Service is too notch. Each service we have had done was completed in the time stated.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great day!

GC
Gustavo C.
Gustavo C
The Best n friendly place to get ur automobile serviced they r prompt to get U in n out n enjoy the rest of the day 😎
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

Mira Loma, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Came in without an appointment on Saturday, I was welcomed with a smile.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

We are very pleased to hear our staff provided excellent customer service! We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful evening!

AT
Arthur T.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai Of Ontario California
Hyundai Of Ontario California has the best service of any car dealership that I have visit let me start off by saying the operator that comes on first is always willing to help can’t call her name right now but she seems very nice also my service advisor george is awesome every time I come there George treats me like family and I have no problem recommending this dealership to any friends or family awesome job guys keep up the good work

Thank you for your kind words, Arthur! We appreciate you taking the time to provide positive feedback for Jorge and the service team! We truly value your business and thank you for being a loyal customer. Have a great afternoon!