Overall Rating 4.52857/5Overall Rating 4.52857/5Overall Rating 4.52857/5Overall Rating 4.52857/5rating 4.52857
Overall Rating 2.23188/5Overall Rating 2.23188/5rating 2.23188rating 2.23188rating 2.23188

Los Angeles, CA
Car Serviced
Great customer service!

Jerrimy K.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Customer satisfaction oriented.
The service department is outstanding. They make you feel like a valued customer which is the way it should be.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we are pleased to hear our staff met your expectations! We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great evening!

James B.
Alta Loma, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Its not.
I am very disappointed in the service I received when picking my car up after a windshield replacement.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

We apologize for the inconvenience and will address this matter immediately. We will be in contact with you shorty.

Judith B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
05/18/2018 Category: Service
The efficient and friendly staff
The staff and your new and improved customer waiting area with great beverages and snacks, and electrical outlets for electronic devices.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the excellent review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the amenities we provide in our service lounge! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Have a great weekend!

Richard G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I've had the pleasure of working with Chelsea, a primary service rep, several times. She is very friendly, professional and she remembers me. My rear turn lights have been going out at a very high rate. Although she couldn't dive in there and solve the underlining problem herself, she did her best to facilitate the best resolution she could find. Your mechanics are the dealership's lifeblood. They need to be good or I wouldn't come back. Your front line service reps like Chelsea are the face of the dealership. They need to balance professionalism, knowledge and friendliness; it's not an easy task. I've been made to feel like a welcomed neighbor, thanks.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are very pleased to hear Chelsea exceeded your expectations! Our priority is to provide excellent customer service and transparency with all repairs. We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lake Elsinore, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Great
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval. Have a great day!

Maria R.
San Dimas, CA
Outstanding customer service!
I purchased my Tucson in July and it was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. I’ve been coming here for oil changes etc. The Staff at Ontario Hyundai are courteous and friendly . One of the employees even helped me set up a little office area so I can get work done while I waited for my car to get serviced. This dealership gets two thumbs up.
Tina B. from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you Maria! We appriciate the positive review. Have a great day and see you at your next service interval!

RV
Robert V.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
A ok
Jorge was friendly and efficient, especially so early in the morning. Much appreciated
Tina B. from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words. We will share this with Jorge. Have a great day and see you at your next service interval!

JJ
Julia J.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Chelsea for great customer service! She was very friendly.. I will definitely come back
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words, Julia! We are pleased to hear Chelsea exceed your expectations! We look forward to having you as a loyal customer. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

FG
Fabrizio G.
Rialto, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Honest and friendly service reps
I take my car here to get serviced would will continue to go back. Service turn around time is fast and the department is very accommodating to those that can’t pick up their car right away.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

AF
Arturo F.
San Bernardino, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I needed my AC Temp controller changed out and had no expectation it would be done within 2 days of dropping off my car.
I received a call an hour after dropping off with recommended PM items to be done as well as and update as to the techs still diagnosing issues with controller.
I received another call 2 hours later letting me know my car was ready for pick up and that they changed out my controller and performed PM items on my car.
I was impressed and satisfied with level of service. Good job !
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the detailed review! We are pleased to hear Chelsea provided great customer service and kept you updated on the status of your vehicle. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

Leticia M.
Montclair, CA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
GOOD
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, CAR WAS READY THE SAME DAY... ALL AROUND SERVICE WAS GREAT.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service  interval. Have a wonderful day!

Deedee L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service , local and maintannce to my car has been great
not other comments at this time.
Thank you!
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for completing your review. We strive to provide five star service and appreciate any feedback that would help us improve our services. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great evening!

RA
Ralph A.
Chino, CA
Outstanding Customer Service
I have always been extremely pleased with the customer service. all staff do a great job!!
Jared L., service manager from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the survey. Hope you have a great week.

Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the five star review! Have a wonderful afternoon!

Ontario, CA
friendly
the services are great. they are friendly. i just wish they also had a car wash facility with other services
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and will share  this information with our management team. We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great day!

EW
Erika W.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Good job.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

We are pleased to hear Chelsea provided excellent customer service! Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Have a wonderful day!

BD
Brandon D.
Ontario, CA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great day!

Shaunie W.
Alta Loma, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Amazing!!!
Chelsea was so helpful and willing to go the extra mile! Because of her I will continue to bring my car back for future services!
Tina B. from Ontario Hyundai

We are so gad to hear Chelsea provided you with excellent service. She is a great asset to our service dept. Thank you for the great survey! Have a wonderful weekend and see you at your next interval!

DV
Donna V.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Always professional
The people at Hyundai make an effort to put the customer first. I have always had great service. The people in the service Dept. do an excellent job.
Tina B. from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words. We appriciate you and your time. Have a wonderful weekend and see you at your next service interval!

Tina B. from Ontario Hyundai

Thank you, we appriciare the positive feedback. Thank you for being a loyal customer. Have a wonderful weekend and see you at your next service interval!

LA
Leza A.
Corona, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly
My service rep was great 👍🏻He noted how long & it was within the timeline stated 😉
Tina B. from Ontario Hyundai

We are glad to hear your service appointnent went well. Thank you for the 5 STAR survey! Have a great weekend and see you at your next interval.