GS
GINA S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
05/24/2019
FAST
My vehicle needed alot of work, but Nate and crew got it all done in one day as this is my only vehicle. great job as always!

Mark H.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff consistently delivered good service.

MF
Marlene F.
San Bernardino, CA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Marlene said the staff was kind, courteous and helpful.

MK
Micheal K.
Pontiac Vibe
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kate. She said the staff work with her on the price range and were able to get her a good deal. They take good care of her vehicle and she trusts them.

PH
Paul H.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the staff were very professional, they are very cool people and got his vehicle done earlier than they said they would. They give Triple A discounts so he was very happy.

KF
Kevin F.
Fresno, CA
Buick Lucerne
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said his vehicle broke down in the location of this business. The staff were incredibly fast and extremely helpful in getting his vehicle running again.

AV
Andrew V.
Mercury Sable
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said his vehicle is running good.

ND
Neena D.
Upland, CA
04/06/2019
Amazing! Superb far beyond expected
Eye am very impressed with Orr Automotive Nate and his team. He helped me out and they got my car in and out in the same day. They gave me a time and followed it. Many times shops give a time and lag for days. Very good energy, good people, good team. Won’t go anywhere else anymore. Nate even put up with my negotians and respect my time to think. As a business woman myself. Seeing good business being done, with patience no pressuring. No unnecessary referrals. Good honest communication and hard work. Which is honestly rare to find these days. Eye Was referred by the Nicely’s. Who have been going for over 20 years they don’t let anyone else touch their cars. He gave me wonderful prices for what Eye needed. Will refer friends and family. Close to my home. Close to my business. Got my car out quickly so Eye could get back on the road and keep driving for Uber quickly.
Apprwaxiate. Sending reiki and abundance to this business.
God bless

FW
Fabian W.
Palm Springs, CA
Scion tC
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Fabian said he is trying to figure out if he is having the same issue as he did on his last visit.

DK
Dezhen K.
Dodge
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Dezhen said he had an overall good experience, the staff are efficient but the communication should improve a bit.

BT
Blanca T.
Upland, CA
Lexus IS 300
03/25/2019
professional, courteous and willing to take the time to explain what is being done to my car
I have been a client since 2005 and have always have great service. I will not take my cars anywhere else!

Mark R.
Montclair, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he has been a long time customer and the staff have been good over all and the prices are not bad.

PM
Patrick M.
03/24/2019
Everything's great, I think...
I've always been pleased with Orr Automotive's service. They got me in same-day, and did the job at a fair price.

My only question mark this time is that my check engine light is still on after I took it in and they fixed the problem. I called them and didn't get a great answer about why that may be the case. Hopefully it's nothing...
Nathan T. from Orr Automotive responded on 03/25/2019

Patrick,
I did not hear about this sorry for any confusion give me a ring when you or your wife can come by it probably needs a battery relearn or reset having inquired into the repairs. The manufacturers started to put a licensed function in there computers to cause that so not just anyone can replace it, I believe they missed that our apologies.  Thank You Nate

JN
Jovan N.
California
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Jovan said everything was smooth and went excellently. The staff fixed his vehicle in 1 day, so he's totally, utterly pleased.

Karissa M.
Devore Hghts, CA
02/27/2019
Honesty
I’ve been going to Orr Automotive for over twenty years and overall I’ve had a good experience with the staff. I’ve also referred friends and family to them because of their integrity. Just recently, I took my car in to have it serviced but had to take it back because I was still having issues. I spoke to Nate about my concerns and he got me back in later that day. He stayed a little later to make sure my concerns were addressed. It’s rare to find trustworthy businesses now days, but Orr is one of the few.

SF
Sydnie F.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Sydnie said the business had good prices.

BOB AND ANELISE S.
02/25/2019
shifter bulb replacement
Well done repair job. Now I can see my gear choices at night.

My 1999 Toyota Corolla is the most beautiful and red 20th century vehicle still on the road, thanks to Orr's care over the last 14 years!

Mike S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike said Nate and staff always do good work. He trusts the staff.

SF
Sandy F.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said the staff did a great job. They provided a good cost estimate.

RICHARD C.
Montclair, CA
01/25/2019
Orr Automotive Good job
Very happy with them, did a great job in a short time and reasonable cost. Will be taking my truck back for future work.