Joe T.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Joe said that they have a pretty good service

CD
Chuck D.
Albany, OR
Lexus LS 400
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said he would recommend this business for service.

TC

JOHNSON L.
Lexus LS 400
11/03/2018
Awesome Mechanics
At FOR AUTOMOTIVE i always feel like family is working on my car. They have great mechanics and they do amazing work to your car.. I am locked in with ITS AUTOMOTIVE AS MY #1 REPAIR SHOP!!I

SINCERELY,
LEXUS LS400

Mark H.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he has had four experiences with them and has gotten excellent service.

Jabril D.
Jaguar S-TYPE
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jabril said the business was awesome. They were good.

TK
Tyler K.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business, so far, has completed good quality work on his vehicle. They communicated with him and kept him up to date.

Clint C.
Dodge Magnum
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Clint said the service was great and the employees are good people.

AK
Ashley K.
California
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the service was good.

BOB AND ANELISE S.
10/04/2018
great service, tough price
Thank you for taking my car in trouble as soon as I asked for it,Chris figuring out immediately what was wrong and ferrying me while you were working, and then getting the job done the same day. However I was floored with the expense. That one hose for $160 seemed awfully high, and putting on a hose for $165 labor also seemed awfully high. My problem is this: we are on a 1/2 pension, and rent is now too high for our budget so we are having to move in January to another smaller rental apartment. We were having trouble finding enough in our budget for the groceries our last week of every month even before this expense. Our savings of $200 won't cover it. Sorry to carry on, and I know stuff is expensive. Just expressing our problems.

AC
Ann C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Ann said she loves going to this business. She will continue using them.

Jason S.
Lake Forest, CA
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business is working hard to resolve his vehicle's issues.

AZ
Andrey Z.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Andrey said they finished on time and he would recommend the business for service.

John D.
Lexus IS 250
09/25/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was good and the staff did an excellent job.

LR
LOUIE R.
09/14/2018
I was in a bad spot
First off I want to thank nate for reparing my son in laws car so fast for me , he just started a new job and thay are less than a month from having there first child (& my first grand child) I explained the situation got the car to them by 12 noon . by 10:30 Am the next day it was done ! And I can't thank them enough . its customer service like this that earns a customer for life.

TC
Tyler C.
Nissan Xterra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he had no issues with this business.

IF
IREEN F.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
09/08/2018
Orr Automotive
I am very pleased with the good service you provided to me. I'm happy that you checked my battery and saw that it needed to be replaced and also the alternator. I can drive with peace of mind knowing I wont get stranded with a dead battery or an alternator that stopped working.

Than you so much for such good and friendly service.
Irene

GS
GINA S.
09/01/2018
great as always
Nate has been taking care of me for years. I will take my car no where else. I trust him completely, he has never tried to sell me anything I don't need like so many other places do.

Daniel G.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said that everything went just fine at this business.

RV
Richard V.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they gave him very good customer service. They were honest and up front. Their voice mail was full so he could not leave a message.