Robert W.
Bensalem, PA
Dodge Nitro
04/05/2019
Very Convenient and place looks Legit
Place looks very legit. The process was convenient. Holly is very friendly and helpful. The later hours OSSCO provides with the second shift seems like that will be very helpful for customers. Holly and Kevin gave me extra information regarding my service. It comes off extra careing like a friends and family atmosphere. I just got an oil change and the $60.00 seemed a little expensive, which I could be dead wrong. I did not shop around or get other prices. But in the past Kyle has worked on my car and let pay days/weeks later. So if the oil change is pricy it's no big deal. Thanks guys, it looks like you came a long way.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 04/08/2019

Hi Robert,
Thank you for the awesome review.  We appreciate you sharing your experience with us as well as your loyalty.   The price of the oil change includes a premium WIX filter as well as Synthetic Blend oil which extends the recommended interval of your oil change (resulting in more miles for the buck).  Oil changes are a small investment for the overall health of protecting your engine.   We're happy to keep you moving!  OSSCO team!

BK
Barry K.
Hatboro, PA
12/14/2018
The people
Very happy with service
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 12/17/2018

Barry,  thank you!  We appreciate you!