Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Chino Valley, AZ
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Title Reziew
Other than the invoice all is good
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Good evening Mr. Davis,
I would first like to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey as it is our report card for your service experience. I wanted to let you know that I completely understand how difficult the multi-point inspections can be to read, which is why we implemented a system notating the condition of key items on your repair order. I was able to look at the electronic copy and there were vehicle specific notes regarding your brake, battery, and tire health, along with the cost of future service. These notations however only have value if we review them with you and show you were they are located. I sincerely apologize if this was not done by Nico upon delivery of your vehicle.
At the bottom of this response I have included my direct email address. If you don't mind please provide me your correct contact information and I will check the system for accuracy. Again, if you were not asked to verify your contact information we fell short in our check-in process and I am glad you took the time to point it out so I can address the issue. Something we do run into is when the appointment was made, if the information is incorrect at that time and we update it when you arrive this will not reflect until the next visit as the appointment already exists and is tied to the old information and will be correct the next time you arrive or schedule service. Either way I would like to double check and ensure you are correctly represented in our system.
Again, thank you for your business and the time you took to respond to our survey. We take these surveys very seriously and strive to provide 5-star service on every visit. I hope you will give us an opportunity to provide you with 5-star service on your next visit.
doug.adams@oxendale.com
928.774.3200

Rochelle B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Your personnel
All were very nice the customer service rep explained every thing that the car needed or not
Very pleased... All that I’ve met are an assess to your company.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service and I am glad we were able to take great care of you. If there is anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me.
928.774.3200
doug.adams@oxendale.com

CL
Christy L.
Glendale, AZ
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Awesome friendly place
Everyone was so friendly and knowledge

JJ
James J.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Super service
Marcus solved the shifting issue on my 2013 Elantra and now it is just like new! Thanks for the great service.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our service survey, it is greatly appreciated. We strive to provide 5-star service for every customer every time and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
hyundaiparts1@oxendale.com

Mesa, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Jim Duffus
First service department and the huge improvement
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Mr. Duffus,
First let me take the time to thank you for completing the survey for our dealership. I would like to apologize for the amount of time it took to complete the warranty engine exchange on your vehicle. As mentioned in your survey, Hyundai had the motor on backorder, placing us at their mercy for completion. I'm sure it's hard to imagine, but in most instances we are unaware at the dealership until the day the item falls off our daily back-order report, and once this happens it can still be 1-2 weeks before the motor arrives, depending on which Hyundai distribution center the motor is being shipped from. Going forward and based on  your comments Nico will be contacting all customers awaiting back-order parts once a week to let them know the items are still on back-order. While there is little additional information we can provide, we are able to let you know you have not fallen through the cracks.
Since you initially dropped off your vehicle there has been some change at our dealership to address the drop off / write up process, by adding an experienced advisor. With the addition of this advisor and the departure of the previous advisor, there were a number of things which had to be tackled and addressed. I can assure you we are and have been in the process of doing this and your visit was in the wake of this change, which compounded the overall experience.
I spoke to the advisor and remember speaking to you briefly when the vehicle was picked up to discuss your warranty and I don't remember the fuel drainage issue being mentioned, so I am a little surprised to see it in the survey. Rest assured your vehicle was only test driven after the new motor was installed. We have also had no other mention of this issue, so while I am not doubting you, I can assure you this is an isolated incident, but will be monitored closely.
I want to assure you this survey was taken to heart as an opportunity to make improvements going forward. This does however reflect solely on Nico, the new advisor who took over the service on your vehicle and impacts his overall rating with Hyundai. If you feel it is an accurate portrayal of the service Nico provided then I agree the survey should stand, but if you feel Nico provided solid service once he took over your repair I would like you to consider re-scoring him to five stars as all other grades are failing. If you are willing to provide him with a re-score please respond back and I will send another survey.
Hyundaiparts1@Oxendale.com

Dave S.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Communication and execution
I had several issues with the dealership, but since the changes, the new people have done a great job in taking care of my issues. I believe the changes that have been made will help with communication and service. Nicco in the service department has done a great job since taking over in his position.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Communication and execution
Survey reflects my feelings
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Mr. Stone,
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and provide feedback on your recent service visit. As you mentioned in your survey there has been a considerable amount of turnover at our dealership since your last visit, and I am very sorry you were caught in the middle of the situation and it impacted your overall service. While the situation was not nearly as timely as either of us would have liked, ultimately your advisor Nico was able to pick up where the previous advisor left off and get your problem resolved. I know there was some additional time added to the repair as you worked with Hyundai corporate to request goodwill assistance with the cost of the repair since your vehicle was out of warranty. Our goal is to provide a seamless service process for all of our customers and I hope that you would be willing to give us an opportunity in the future to redeem ourselves.
While I completely understand and agree with much of your frustration, this review falls squarely on Nico and not the advisor who left us. If you feel like Nico was able to take care of you once he got involved I would like to request you re-score him to a five star. Again, I know you have had some bad experiences in the past, but we would love the opportunity to provide your service in the future.

hyundaiparts1@oxendale.com

RP
Robert P.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Too long of wait time. This visit was shorter than my last one
Needs speedier service. Maybe they are scheduling too many for a certain time frame
NICO R., Service Advisor from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

I'd like to start by saying thank you for filling out our survey, I understand your time is valuable. I would like you to know we are a smaller volume dealership, and we are not set up for quick lane oil changes. Because we are not set up this way, we try to complete an oil change in an hour or less. We have factory trained technicians perform a through multi point inspection so we can properly inform you as the consumer on the health of your vehicle. Things do go astray sometimes and cause a delay and we greatly apologize you had to experience this. However, aside from your experience with the dealership if you feel you had  well communicated professional service with myself as your advisor, I would like to ask that you allow us to send you another survey as anything below 5 stars in Hyundai's eyes is failing and this being my personal report card I would greatly appreciate your re-score if you found your personal experience to be fair.

Service Advisor
928-774-3200 Ext: 230

Maryann M.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Repair technician seemed honest and trustworthy

VS

Ash Fork, AZ
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Recall
I have always been worried about a dealership, my friends other people have had bad experiences. So when I got a notice for manufacturer recall and I needed to go to the dealership I was a bit worried but I was able to make my appointment I checked in and I was done in 2 hours with no troubles I have to admit my opinion has changed
NICO R., Service Advisor from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Good to hear! We want to make sure you're well taken care of!

NB
Nancy B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Badly outdated facility. Unknowledgeable & unprofessional service advisor!
The service advisor needed much more training! Facility looks as though it hasn’t been updated in years! No confidence in their work!

Kathleen S.
AZ
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient
Liked using the appointment scheduling. Service staff was friendly and service was completed in the time frame I was told. I would verify service cost as online pricing was inaccurate but actual cost of service was comparable to other service providers.
NICO R., Service Advisor from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your input! We will look into getting our online pricing to match our in-store pricing. We look foward to seeing you next time!

h928-774-3200

Deborah D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2018 Category: Service
They are always friendly and get the job done.
All that was done was fine
NICO R., Service Advisor from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

We're glad you had a great expierence! We look foward to seeing you next time.

JJ
J J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/22/2018 Category: Service
RECALL went smoothly!
I loved the service everyone was nice and the service was phenomenal. I had checked my vehicles VIN and it stated it needed a recall. I made an online apt and went in the next day, My vehicle was in service for a day and half due to parts arriving! But when I got her back she was clean and she drove very will, they also took the time to clear off the air bag signal which appeared days before . (Google stated it would cost close to $100 to take that off) But they cleared it for free. Also they were nice to give me a 2 month free trial on radio-XM just for doing service with them. I will totally visit again!
NICO R., Service Advisor from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

We're always happy to help! We look foward to servicing you in the future!

Lakeland, TN
08/20/2018 Category: Service
60,000 mile maintenance
Explained services to be performed clearly. Car was ready on time.
NICO R., Service Advisor from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Hope the car is running great we appreciate your business! See you next time!

WC
Walter C.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
OIl changes
does not take all day to get maintenance oil change done
did not wash car this time ?

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
The visit was great.....
Happy customer!!!!!

Mark D.
Munds Park, AZ
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice Quick Service
It's nice that when you make an appointment at 2:30, they actually do your car at 2:30 and you can be on your way in an hour.
Good service, friendly people.

AA
Alicia A.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Hyundai strives to ensure their customers are satisfied. We appreciate that. Thank you!