Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Shannon C.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
I received great service at Oxendale Hyundai. On a previous visit, I had a problem with the service, and the service manager bent over backwards to make it right. I appreciated that, and have since experienced no problems and great service.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind words. Most importantly thank you for giving us the opportunity to address your previous service issue. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving all of your future service needs.
Thanks for your business and we will see you on your next service visit.

AD
Aimee D.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Good and prompt service
People were helpful, friendly and attentive. I felt like they were honest about what needed to be done on my car without trying to throw in extras. Thanks for your service!!

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. We strive to be as transparent as possible and to always have integrity in everything we do. Comments like yours let me know we are on the right track.
Thank you for your business and being part of the Oxendale Hyundai service family. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any future assistance.

Fort Defiance, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/10/2019 Category: Service

Good morning,
Thank you for the 5-star survey. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Damien M.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Good info, they were able to squeeze me in same day and were able to rectify the issue at ha d.
10/10

AH
Amby H.
Marana, AZ
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Oxendale
Friendly, knowledgable, compassionate, put me at ease that all would be taken care of. Nico is awesome, called to give me updates. The whole dealership is just really friendly. Will send all I know to them!

KW
Kathalin W.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/03/2019 Category: Service
First service was free
They were ready for me when I arrived (early) and provided a shuttle to and from local eating and shopping. The service was done when I returned. I was pleased with all of that. I thought the car would be washed, but it wasn't; maybe I should have asked.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the feedback you provided. I am sorry we were not able to wash your vehicle after service, but we simply do not have the facilities for this. All of the vehicle preparation we do for new and used vehicles is all by hand and I simply don't have the space to do all of our service vehicles as well.
Nico and I are hoping at some point in the future there will be a facility remodel and we are pushing for an automated car was to help this process along, so we would be able to provide that service.
Please know we are working on this and don't let the lack of a car wash reflect in Nico's score as this is his report card and at the end of the day he is not responsible for not being able to wash all of the service vehicles.
We do look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs, so please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. Thank you for your business and have a great week.

Concho, AZ
08/31/2019 Category: Service
What a change!
I purchased my Tucson 2016. Service and staff were great. 2018 there was a change in service personel and service went in the toilet. I was not going to return, however, I had a change of heart and decided to go back . What a pleasant surprise!!! They took me in without notice. Not only did my oil change and tire rotation but they notified me of a couple of recalls and redid my alinement that was never quite right from 2018. I was in and out in 2 hours!!! Oh my car was returned to me washed up and ready to go!

Good afternoon,
First let me start by saying thank your for giving us another chance. Nico and I have been working hard to implement changes and provide our customers with the service the deserve.
We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs, so if there is anything we can do for you please let us know.
Again, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business back. Have a great week.

Joseph D.
Prescott Valley, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Nice people. great service.
Service was done in a timely and courteous manner. Nico was very helpful.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. I am glad to see Nico took good care of you and met all of your service needs.
We are honored to have you as part of the Oxendale Hyundai service family and we look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. Thank you for your business and have a great week.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat disappointing
I live 2 hours away so to drive the 2 hours and not have my issue resolved because they did not have the part was frustrating, especially since my issue was with the car's alarm system that was going off randomly and to be able to lock the car I had to disconnect the battery cable. They were great with oil changes and minor repairs so wasn't expecting any problems.
I am generally suspicious of dealerships in the first place, I had a bad experience with a local dealership (not this one) took my car in for a "discount oil change" and it ran worse after I got it back and cost me hundreds to get it running right. Taking my car to this dealership had given me hope that not all dealerships are like that since the service had been so good before. For minor repairs and oil changes I highly recommend this business, and for local people especially.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the feedback on your recent visit. First let me thank you for the kind words and recommendation, it is highly valued.
I pulled your repair order and spoke to both the technician and the advisor about the visit. I know it can be very frustrating to need your vehicle fixed, only to leave with it in the same condition. We make every effort to prevent this by reviewing each appointment prior to arrival to attempt to determine if we have the parts on hand necessary to complete the repair. Roughly 50% to 60% of the time we are able to determine from the description what you vehicle might need, unfortunately your problem did not have an obvious solution. The lack of the obvious solution meant we were not able the have the correct part on hand for your repair.
This review directly impacts your service advisor, Nico as it is meant to be a reflection of your interaction with him and the service he provided on your visit. If Nico provided you with excellent service (aside from having he part in stock, which he does not control) I would as you to re-score him with 5-Stars.
If re-scoring him is something you are willing to do please let me know and I will send you another survey for completion. The new survey will not wipe this one out, it will simply provide another score that goes into his average and all of your comments on this review will remain intact.
I thank you for your time and your business. Have a great week.

Don H.

Wickenburg, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Just average overall!
Please see previous comments re required maintenance!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for mentioning the concerns you have regarding service intervals. The 7500 mile service on Hyundai is for areas that are considered "normal" as far as driving conditions go. The state of Arizona based on the overall climate is considered to be in "severe" driving conditions, therefore the service intervals are slightly different. Non-turbo vehicle get service recommended at 5000 miles and turbo vehicles get service recommended at 3500 miles. Please keep in mind these are recommendations and it is still up to you when you would like to complete your services.
Hopefully this clears up the difference in service intervals.
Thank you again for your business. Have a great week and labor day weekend.

Yuma, AZ
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Although we are only summer residents in the area, the personnel here were courteous and accomodating to us. The oil change, tire rotation, and general checks on our Tucson were done well and within a reasonable time. Will return if service is needed again while were are here.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank for you taking the time for completing our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. I am glad to hear you will be back to see us. Thank you for being a member of the Oxendale Hyundai service family.

Caroline S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
I had a flat tire, and after having removed it, and putting on the spare, drove to Oxendale Hyundai to see if they could fix it. Even though it was shortly before closing time, they squeezed me in, patched the flat, and I was able to drive out of the lot within the hour! And the patch was inexpensive to boot! Nice job guys, thanks!!

CP
Charles P.
Grand Canyon, AZ
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service with friendly faces.
We had an oil change done but before that we were having problems with our Tucson running very roughly. Turns out the last non dealer who changed our oil had not tightened the plug enough. Oil was slowly leaking out. Oxendale identified the problem and fixed it before it damaged our engine. Kudos to the staff. We had avoided the dealer as we had a bad experience with one in PA. But that shouldn't color our perception of all dealers and these friendly folks restored our faith in dealer service.

2019 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2019 Category: Service
oxy
oil change; quick and fast
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-star rating. I am glad Nico was able to get you in and out quickly and take good care of your vehicle.
We are grateful to have you as part of the Oxendale Hyundai service family and look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please contact us if we can be of any additional assistance.
Thank you for your business and have a great weekend.

Shonto, AZ
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Good experience with Oxendale Hyundai
Great costumer service! Nico Rubio did a great job with my car. No complaints yet.. also the free shuttle service was a plus 😊 will definitely recommend to others, also I will be coming back soon!

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey, for the kind words about Nico, and for the 5-star rating. We are glad you are part of the Oxendale Hyundai service family and look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please contact us if we can be of any additional service.
Thank you for your business and have a great weekend.

Sanders, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Communication with service workers
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 4-star rating. Our goal at Oxendale Hyundai is to provide 5-star service to every customer on every visit. It appears we fell just short of the 5-star rating on your most recent visit and I would like to gain some additional feedback regarding your visit, so we can take the necessary steps to ensure a 5-star rating on your next visit.
What could we have done differently or better to have made your experience 5-star?
Thank you again for your time and your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Rita M.
Leupp, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Liked how Brenton Ridgeway greeted us at start of our service, and explain our service at the end. Great customer service skills

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-star rating. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs, so if we can be of any additional assistance please contact us. I hope you have a great week and we will see you on your next service visit.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Nico really went out of his way to complete the service of my car! Not everything could be done in one day but I needed my car to get to work the next day so he worked with my schedule and sent someone to pickup my car then had it back to me within a few hours! I definitely recommend bringing your car to Oxendale!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Good morning,
Thank you so much for bringing your car into Oxendale Hyundai. I am happy to hear that Nico took excellent care of you and we are grateful to have you as part of the Oxendale Hyundai service family.
I had the pleasure with you grandfather initially and it was great to get to meet him, if only over the phone.
We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. If we can be of any additional assistance please contact us.
Have a great week and we will see you for your next service.

Grand Canyon, AZ
08/02/2019 Category: Service
recall required engine replacement
This was very stressful but Nico and the staff at Oxendale Hyundai made it as easy as possible, getting me in a temporary vehicle and keeping me posted on the progress and status as the recall work took place. I couldn't be happier with the work, outcome, and professionalism.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. I am glad we were able to make your situation a little less stressful.  Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you on future visits. Have a great week.