Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

DK
Dianna K.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Oxendale Hyundai is great; Hyundai Corporate is stupid.
Everything at Oxendale was great. I had to take a trip on short notice and they got me in without an appointment. Work was fast. Price reasonable. All good.

Hyundai Corporate, however, needs to go die in a hole. They essentially force every customer to give them a 5 star review here by holding their workers' fates at the company hostage to these reviews. If I hadn't completed this review, or if I hadn't given Oxendale 5 stars, the poor guy who works the counter there would have had his evaluations reduced. This means that despite the fact that Oxendale is legitimately great, you cannot trust any reviews here. Keep that in mind.

To review: Oxendale: 5 stars; Hyundai corporate: 0 stars for being manipulative, cynical jackasses.

Rock Point, AZ
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Recomend to others
Good service and communication would highly recommend it
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Mrs. John,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. This is the report card for the service advisor and his interaction with you during your recent visit. I wanted to touch base with you and see if there were any issues during your visit. You notes of better than expected, excellent, and would highly recommend indicate you had a good interaction, but the 3 star score is a failing grade for the advisor. I wanted to find out where we fell short as "We Strive for Five" as 5 stars is what Hyundai considers passing. If you did want to score your interaction with Nico 5 stars I can send you another survey to complete. I await your response.

Winslow, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/06/2018 Category: Service
wonderful advisor
Nico was just absolutely fantastic! Very knowledgeable and helpful, but also honest, which is refreshing in this industry. I almost didn't come in today because of previous advisers, but as long as Nico is here I will continue to return to Oxendale.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our service survey. This is our report card to Hyundai. Our goal is to Strive for Five Star Service every-time and I am very glad to hear Nico did this. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for being an Oxendale service customer.

Melanie C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
The service I received at Oxyendale Hyundai on 12/3/18 for a basic oil change was excellent. The service manager was friendly, explained things thoroughly, and was genuinely concerned about providing me with great service. The service was on time which I appreciate. This is a big turn around from service I received over the last year + from tge prior manager.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and for the kind response. We always strive for five stars and I am glad we were able to take care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to all of your future service visits.

2009 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great staff, great service
The staff here can't be beat.
Only downside, dealership service prices are a bit higher but they are held to a higher standard.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. I am glad we were able to get you taken care of and we look forward to seeing you for your next service visit. Have a great week.

Marrianna D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and speedy services
In keeping life simple, I choose to have my 2011 Hundai serviced at our local dealership. They have all the service records available, know when a recall update has appeared, and what items need to be checked at the appropriate mileage markers. And they do the servicing in a timely manner.

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. As I am sure you know this is our report card for the service department. We strive for five star service every time. I am glad we were able to take care of your vehicle and I appreciate the opportunity you give us to service you each time you pull into our service drive. Have a great day and we will see you on your next visit.

Sedona, AZ
12/03/2018 Category: Service
My check engine light came on after I visited them, but I went back and they fixed it right away.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. This is our report card to Hyundai and we Strive for 5-Stars on every visit. I am glad to hear we addressed your check engine light right away and got you taken care of. We look forward to seeing you on your next service. Have a great week.

AZ
2015 Hyundai Accent
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Helpful staff
Everything about my service was great except typical dealership stuff where they try to sell you something for way more than it is. Told me I need a new a battery soon, even though I’ve yet to have issues with it and tried to sell me one for 180$! Definitely can get a cheaper one anywhere else. Also, on my report, they wrote that they washed my car, it was definitely not washed. But overall, good service and got it all done in a timely manner!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/02/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. This is the report card for our service department which allows us to take your feedback and make changes as needed.
Thank you for pointing out the wash line is still showing up on our invoice, I thought we took care of this, but I will contact our dealer management service to have this removed. We made the decision to stop washing vehicles due to the overall lack of facilities to complete vehicle washes for service while being able to maintain the wash requirements for new vehicle delivery.
Part of every vehicle inspection is a battery test and while you may have not experienced any issues with your vehicle starting a failed battery test while the vehicle still starts is the only warning you will have prior to the battery possibly leaving you stranded. The choice to replace the battery elsewhere is yours, but it is our responsibility to you, to provide an accurate report card on your vehicle, so you can then use that information to make educated decisions regarding vehicle maintenance. I know the perception is dealerships provide the most expensive choice, however I think you will find our price on a battery service to be very competitive. Many after-market stores will offer you multiple options regarding warranty / cranking amps and reserve capacity for batteries, a dealership however only offers the exact battery the manufacturer had installed in the vehicle from the factory. This ensures the entire electrical system operates as designed.
We always want the choice to be up to you, while having all of the information needed to make a decision. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

SF
Shirley F.
Winslow, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Employees, great service

Thank you so much for your kind survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jen C.
11/29/2018
Fixed heater and defroster
They did a great job and got my car back to me very quickly! Very satisfied.

Thanks so much for your kind survey. We always strive to provide 5-Star service and I am glad we were able to do so for you.

Chris M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
I’ve already shared my displeasure.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Mr. Mandziuk,
Again, let me apologize, as I did in my email response, for your service experience. I am not sure why the appointment did not take in the system, but I can understand the inconvenience this caused you. I also spoke with the technician who completed your oil  change regarding your tire pressure issue and he replaced the tire air gauge / filler assembly used to fill tires due to inaccuracy on this visit. I also made sure he provides parts with the actual quantity of oil used to fill a vehicle, if it is over our 5 quart standard so it can be added to the invoice correctly. My offer to complete your next oil change for free still stands, all you need to do is contact me to schedule, all of my contact information was contained our email correspondence from the other day.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Not sure
Feel a bit disappointed that I will have to take time to return to have brakes looked at again as they are squeaking at each stopping. I was also not in a position to shop for cost on brake pad replacement at the time and felt costing high in this case.

Good Morning,
I'm so sorry to hear you are having noise issues with your front brake replacement. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service and complete your repairs correctly the first time, please know if there is an issue we are going to address it. I am going to include my email address at the end of this response so you can contact me at your convenience and we can take care of this.
Regarding the value of service and the cost, I completely understand the overall total can seem overwhelming at the time, however we completed multiple services;  an oil change, tire rotation, front brake pads with rotor machining, and a full synthetic brake fluid exchange. We strive to provide competitive pricing for comparable services, and while we are not the least expensive we set our pricing competitively. I am sure the value would have been higher if there was not currently a noise concern, but again we are going to address this and ensure your vehicle is in top notch condition. You have my word on that. I look forward to hearing from you so we can address this concern and restore your confidence in the work performed.

Ken S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2018 Category: Service
NA
Service Tech did a great job, called me about a filter that needed to be changed, to get my approval! Appreciate that!

11/10/2018 Category: Service
NA
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Mr. Stanley,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and provide feedback on your recent visit. Based on what I am seeing the in the survey notes we fell short by not washing your vehicle prior to returning it to you from service. As a company we made a decision to discontinue washing vehicles after service due to the lack of a facility. I am told in the past we washed every vehicle, which had to be done by hand as we do not have a mechanical car wash. I understand this may seem inconvenient to you, however without an automated car wash we are simply unable to keep up, especially going into the winter months.
If there were other areas we fell short in the service of you vehicle please let me know as I am more than willing to address them. If the car wash is the only area we fell short I would ask you to consider re-scoring your advisor Nico as this review is considered his direct report card with Hyundai and affects his standing with Hyundai. If you are not willing to score him 5 stars for his interaction with you then I completely understand. Please let me know if there is anything we can do in the future to service your vehicle.
Doug.Adams@Oxendale.com

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Inadequate scheduling - poor customer service
This was my 2nd service visit - both time I left 2 messages on voicemail at service desk to schedule and did not receive a call back. I should not have to continuously call to schedule service on my vehicle. Never received a call back - I had to continue calling.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Good Morning Mrs. Nunez,
Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey, feedback like this allows us to hone the customer experience. I wanted to follow up on the poor communication provided by Nico our service advisor and see what we could do better on the next visit. Looking at your repair order it appears all was in excellent shape on your low mileage Tucson and you noted the explanation of service was excellent. What specifically did we fail to communicate? Knowing this will allow me to coach Nico and make future experiences better for both you and all of our customers. Thank you for taking the time to review my response and provide me with any further information.

Frankfort, KY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service, friendly staff
I was passing through the area (I live more than 1,000 miles away) and was able to get my car in for regular service with no trouble and no wait. Staff was very friendly. In the survey, I had to answer how likely it was that I would return-- I had to say "not likely" due to geography, but couldn't explain that. I hope Hyundai corporate doesn't ding them for that. Not a fair way to word the question.

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time the fill out our survey. We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service and I am happy to see we were able to accomplish just that on your service visit. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
We took our car in for it's first service. It was quick and easy and their courtesy shuttle took me back to work. Service was completed by the time I got off from work. Too easy!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and for the 5-star score. Our goal is to provide 5-star service to every customer on every visit and I am glad to hear you felt we did just that. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service problem
Please call
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Mr. Turco,
Thanks so much for taking the time to talk with me this morning, I appreciated hearing your concerns and being given the opportunity to address them. I will be reaching out to you shortly as well to schedule the balance of your service as all parts are now in.
If you feel I was able to fully address your concerns I would ask that you consider re-scoring your visit with Nico as this is his direct report card and is weighed heavily as a reflection if his job performance. If you would be willing to do so and move the score to a 5-star (which would then simply be averaged with your previous review brining the overall score to 3) then just respond back and I will send over the re-score form.
As I said on the phone, if you ever have any concerns please contact me directly, my information is below.

CG
Charity G.
Tonalea, AZ
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Tucson sport
It’s up to whoever to be here...
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 10/21/2018

Mrs. Grandson,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, as this is our report card for the service department and all feedback is valued.  The reason Nico recommended you schedule and appointment to return with the vehicle was due to the amount of time a diagnosis of this magnitude would take and once we started the process and were in communication with Hyundai we would have know if we could have provided you with a rental car at that point as we would have know the issue was covered under warranty. I know this is confusing as the vehicle is still under the 5 year 60,000 mile warranty, but there are instances when outside influence such as a rat chewing through wires on a vehicle (which is extremely common) is not covered by warranty, therefore the exact problem must be determined. In your case there was a transmission issue, for which Hyundai has a specific testing and approval process we must follow. In short, the repair decision is not up to the service staff at the dealership. We followed Hyundai's process and ordered a transmission for the vehicle, which unfortunately was on backorder, also not something that could be controlled. Once the transmission arrived, it was installed and the vehicle was test driven and returned to you.
I know the rental size and availability of a rental vehicle is another point of frustration and I understand your concerns. Rental vehicle policy is controlled by Hyundai corporate. Essentially the guidelines are set and we follow them. Hyundai does not have a like size rental prevision just a set dollar amount they will pay. This is not the choice of the dealership and provides provides significant frustration to the service staff as well, as we are the ones delivering the news to the customer they will not be placed in a like size vehicle.
Our goal is to provide each customer with 5 star service, while working within the guidelines provided by Hyundai. The unfortunate part of this survey is the direct reflection it has on Nico the service advisor and not on Hyundai's policies. The survey is meant to be solely a reflection of the interaction you had with your service advisor. If you feel your interaction with Nico warranted a 3 star survey, then I completely understand, however if you feel Nico provided you with 5 star service then I would urge you to respond to this and I will send a re-score to you where a 5 star interaction can be reflected.

Daniel D.
Chino Valley, AZ
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Title Reziew
Other than the invoice all is good
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Good evening Mr. Davis,
I would first like to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey as it is our report card for your service experience. I wanted to let you know that I completely understand how difficult the multi-point inspections can be to read, which is why we implemented a system notating the condition of key items on your repair order. I was able to look at the electronic copy and there were vehicle specific notes regarding your brake, battery, and tire health, along with the cost of future service. These notations however only have value if we review them with you and show you were they are located. I sincerely apologize if this was not done by Nico upon delivery of your vehicle.
At the bottom of this response I have included my direct email address. If you don't mind please provide me your correct contact information and I will check the system for accuracy. Again, if you were not asked to verify your contact information we fell short in our check-in process and I am glad you took the time to point it out so I can address the issue. Something we do run into is when the appointment was made, if the information is incorrect at that time and we update it when you arrive this will not reflect until the next visit as the appointment already exists and is tied to the old information and will be correct the next time you arrive or schedule service. Either way I would like to double check and ensure you are correctly represented in our system.
Again, thank you for your business and the time you took to respond to our survey. We take these surveys very seriously and strive to provide 5-star service on every visit. I hope you will give us an opportunity to provide you with 5-star service on your next visit.

Rochelle B.
Williams, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Your personnel
All were very nice the customer service rep explained every thing that the car needed or not
Very pleased... All that I’ve met are an assess to your company.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service and I am glad we were able to take great care of you. If there is anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me.