Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Winslow, AZ
02/23/2019 Category: Service
No nonsense
Very pleased with another visit at Oxendale. They work they completed was done on time and as explained.

Jo R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
This crew is so good! Everyone is polite and respectful. I am amazed to see customer service is still number one at some places.

Michael S.
Shorewood, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Blown engine
They repaired my engine no charge, dropped off August fourth 2018, ready feb 10, 2019

But gave me a rental car no charge
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Mr. Sharpe,
Thanks for your patience and understanding in dealing with the short block motor being on backorder. We very much appreciate you understanding the backorder issue was out of our control. I am glad we were able to get it into your vehicle quickly once the part arrived. We will keep our eye out for the transport to get the vehicle back to you. Stop by and see us next time you are passing through.

Williams, AZ
great customer service
I appreciated the shuttle service, while my vehicle was being serviced.

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service department customer survey. Our goal is to provide you with 5-Star service on every visit and continued feedback helps make this possible. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

James R.
Chino Valley, AZ
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Dependability
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. We always strive to provide 5-Star service and I am glad to see Nico is doing just that. We look forward to servicing all of your future vehicle needs. Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Ken S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent customer service
Service department kept us informed throughout the entire process! Hyundai recalled our vehicle and had to put a new motor in the vehicle! Very satisfied with the service provided.

Alice B.
Pinon, AZ
friendly staff
Our visit was excellent and you accommodated us with a shuttle.

MK
Michael K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2019 Category: Service
service
service was overly expensive, but Nico was extremely informative and helpful and got the job done in a timely manner
NICO R., Service Advisor from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Mr. Klein,
    First I'd like to say thank you sir for taking time out of your day to fill out our customer survey. It really makes an impact on our quality of service and customer interaction. I know you may seem as if your service was pricey, and you brought the vehicle in for simple maintenance. However, when our factory trained technicians perform a multi point inspection and something comes up that needs attention it's my job as your advisor to make sure I bring those items to your attention as soon as possible. Being that the vehicle is yours, you of course have the option to accept or decline the work recommended. We just want to be sure to give you the option to keep your vehicle in peak condition so it can last you for the years to come. All the while you approved all the recommended work, I do agree the tab can accumulate quite quickly. We look forward to seeing you for your next visit and again thank you greatly for taking the time to complete your customer survey. Have a great week and be safe with inclement weather incoming.

Nico Rubio
Service Advisor
928-774-3200 Ext: 230

Jason H.
Winslow, AZ
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service always kept me informed on what needed to be taken care of to make sure my vehicle is in top condition
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service department survey. I am glad to hear we provided you with 5-star service as this is what we strive for daily. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please feel free to contact us if we can provide any additional assistance.

TA
Tim A.
AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great, Friendly Service
Easy scheduling and completion of routine and warranty maintenance. Staff was very nice and I enjoyed our conversations. I also appreciated the 10% discount for being a Navy veteran, always nice! My warranty repair required parts not on-hand but they had them the next day and I was on my way.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for rating Nico 5-Stars. Our goal is to always provide 5-Star service on every visit. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please let me know if we can be of any additional assistance.
Thank you for your service to our country.

2016 Hyundai Accent
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Love these guys/gals
Hyundai has always treated me with respect.

KC
Kelly C.
01/31/2019
Great staff, very friendly
Had my car serviced recently and I'm always impressed. Great job!

Melissa H.
Rock Point, AZ
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/30/2019 Category: Service
No issues, great costumer service
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. This survey is used by Hyundai as a report card for the service advisor at each dealership location, with 5 stars being a passing score and anything less a failing score. I was hoping to gain some feedback as to where Nico failed in his service, as the notes don't reflect a failing score. Please let me know what Nico can do on your next visit to ensure he provides 5-star service as we always strive for 5. Thanks in advance for your additional feedback.

Chandler, AZ
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Did a great job of getting me in and out fast
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. I'm glad we were able to take great care of your care of your car and get you in and out quickly. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

AC
Anonymous C.
01/30/2019
Fast and Friendly
Fast and friendly!!

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5-star survey and kind words. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please let us know if we can be of any future assistance.

Dustin L.
01/28/2019
5 STAR SERVICE CENTER
If I could give the guys in the service department a higher score, I honestly would. They have been nothing short of fantastic with our somewhat troublesome car. We've had two recalls recently and Nico and Doug have been extremely helpful, doing everything in their power to keep me and my family safe and happy.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Good Morning,
Thank your for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind words. Nico and I are always here to help, so please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future. We look forward to your next visit.

Catholic C.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service When You Need It!
Oxendale Hyundai's staff is great at what they do and are knowledgeable and courteous to your immediate vehicle needs! I would recommend them to everyone!

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for allowing us to work on your vehicle. Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs.

Lauren M.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
The Service Department provides excellent customer service and Nico and Doug always work with us to make sure our vehicle and family are taken care of!!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you guys so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. It was a pleasure to see you again. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

CD
C D.
Phoenix, AZ
01/27/2019
I was traveling and the tire light in my car kept going off. Which is what brought me to this dealer’s service department. I didn’t know it was after hours and they were closed but the young man who was there, Nico helped me anyhow. He checked my tires and made sure they were properly aired giving me a good peace of mind. I really appreciated his help and going above and beyond. Thank you!

Good Morning,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with a survey. I am so glad to hear Nico was able to take care of you and get you back on the road. We always strive for 5-Star service no matter the time of day. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

JE
Jarold E.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
New management really helped
Really enjoyed all the new faces
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Good Evening,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. I am so glad you are able to notice the changes we have implemented with the new team. Our goal is to strive for 5-Star service every time and I am glad we were able to execute that on your visit. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs.