Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

WC
Walter C.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
OIl changes
does not take all day to get maintenance oil change done
did not wash car this time ?

Mark D.
Munds Park, AZ
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice Quick Service
It's nice that when you make an appointment at 2:30, they actually do your car at 2:30 and you can be on your way in an hour.
Good service, friendly people.

AA
Alicia A.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Hyundai strives to ensure their customers are satisfied. We appreciate that. Thank you!

Prescott Valley, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2018 Category: Service
The only reason I marked "may or may not" return is because I've moved and may not want to or be able to make the drive to Flagstaff for service.

SL
Sonya L.
Pinon, AZ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
My car was dropped off June 2nd and not ready until July 14th. The body shop they used was terrible. They called twice and said it was ready when it wasn't. I drove 2.5 hours both times to see a car not ready. They insisted on me paying the deductible, which should have been waived. I was paying $363 a week lease on a vehicle.

AK
Great customer service.

RD
Ronald D.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service on long waiting.
You need to have coupons like oil change and other stuff on your website. Your website isn't that great.

Leupp, AZ
Not great
They have so many areas to improve. Especially in service!

Jason H.
Winslow, AZ
Oxendale Hyundai
Excellent service in both customer and maintenance departments!!

ZW
Zack W.
Service Department is Great
The service department techs are great and they go the extra mile. I had a troublesome alignment issue and they took the extra time to perform a road force balance that fixed the problem. Other shops might have just gave it a regular alignment and I'd end up right back where I started.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
I miss Jared!
You know the old adage "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."?

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and good service
Got in and out with all the required services completed as expected.

WK
William K.
Williams, AZ
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
The Service Department was very friendly. They checked on me and let me know how much longer it would take for my Service. They took care of a recall part also. The price for the oil change and tire rotation was very reasonable. Every employee I saw, said hello.

Prescott, AZ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/24/2018 Category: Service
OK Service
Staff were not very professional, but they got my car in and out for less than I expected.

Marrianna D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and scheduling
The service manager is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I was able to schedule a service appointment when it was convenient for me. The costs at Oxendale Hyundai are very comparable to other garages and I know my car is getting the recommended manufactured parts needed for repairs. Plus, the dealership service manager has info about any recalls by Hyundai.

06/08/2018 Category: Service
Took too long
The service took a lot longer than expected and the waiting area was dirty
SHANE C S., Service Manager from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Amy,
 my name is Shane and i am the service manager at oxendale hyundai, i wanted to reach out to you about your recent service experience and see if there is anything i can do to help with the poor experience you had at our dealership? Please feel free to contact me anytime monday-friday 8am-5pm.

Shane Sweet
928-774-3200

Jessica L.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor untimely service
I don't care if Hyundai offers $5 oil changes, I'll never use this dealership again for servicing. There is no way 15 minutes was a sufficient amount of time to change my oil properly. I don't think that's even enough time to let the oil drain fully. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money for an oil change from someone who cares.
SHANE C S., Service Manager from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

hello Jessica,
 my name is Shane i am the service manager at oxendale hyundai and i am reaching out to see if there is anything i can do to help with the poor experience you had while visiting us for service? please feel free to contact me anytime monday-friday 8am-5pm

Shane Sweet
928-774-3200

Carol H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service after purchase
Luke was my salesman. He has been my go to man when needed help with computer settings etc. Saw him about evaluation on passesnger rear tire rim that I hit curb with. He got service mgr and for me. Taken care of immediately. This young man needs a raise, he is an asset to Oxendale Hyundai, Flagstaff, Arizona

Jamie L.
Williams, AZ
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Good service with friendly faces.

GL
Greg L.
South Ogden, UT
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Below average service work
Blown engine replaced. Good experience/service. Only complaint is that the communication from shop regarding repair status /Hyundai USA repair approval could have been better.

Transmission drain and fill - Poor experience/service. Service tech failed to tighten the drain or fill plug. Transmission fluid leaked from the transmission leaving me stranded on the side of the road after less than ~200 miles of driving. Service manager did credit the cost of the service back to cover towing & rental car expenses incurred due to their mistake.