Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

06/08/2018 Category: Service
Took too long
The service took a lot longer than expected and the waiting area was dirty
SHANE C S., Service Manager from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Amy,
 my name is Shane and i am the service manager at oxendale hyundai, i wanted to reach out to you about your recent service experience and see if there is anything i can do to help with the poor experience you had at our dealership? Please feel free to contact me anytime monday-friday 8am-5pm.

Jessica L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor untimely service
I don't care if Hyundai offers $5 oil changes, I'll never use this dealership again for servicing. There is no way 15 minutes was a sufficient amount of time to change my oil properly. I don't think that's even enough time to let the oil drain fully. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money for an oil change from someone who cares.
SHANE C S., Service Manager from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

hello Jessica,
 my name is Shane i am the service manager at oxendale hyundai and i am reaching out to see if there is anything i can do to help with the poor experience you had while visiting us for service? please feel free to contact me anytime monday-friday 8am-5pm

Carol H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service after purchase
Luke was my salesman. He has been my go to man when needed help with computer settings etc. Saw him about evaluation on passesnger rear tire rim that I hit curb with. He got service mgr and for me. Taken care of immediately. This young man needs a raise, he is an asset to Oxendale Hyundai, Flagstaff, Arizona

Jamie L.
Williams, AZ
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Good service with friendly faces.

GL
Greg L.
South Ogden, UT
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Below average service work
Blown engine replaced. Good experience/service. Only complaint is that the communication from shop regarding repair status /Hyundai USA repair approval could have been better.

Transmission drain and fill - Poor experience/service. Service tech failed to tighten the drain or fill plug. Transmission fluid leaked from the transmission leaving me stranded on the side of the road after less than ~200 miles of driving. Service manager did credit the cost of the service back to cover towing & rental car expenses incurred due to their mistake.

DF
Donald F.
Holbrook, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service but...
Getting someone to answer the phones or return a voice mail is next to impossible

Joseph S.
Munds Park, AZ
05/04/2018 Category: Service
comments
On time/ affordable

DT
Diane T.
Sedona, AZ
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very attentive and friendly.
Only complaint is our service dept. forgot to call us when it was ready so we were driving all over town trying to keep busy and waiting for their call. Someone forgot! ☹️

04/29/2018 Category: Service
Answer the phone when customers call.
Calls to schedule a service appointment answered repeatedly by voicemail. Slow to return calls.

RY
Roger Y.
Chambers, AZ
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Good office staff and services

Deborah D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2018 Category: Service
They do the work when I need it
Staff are very nice and very helpful no matter what or when I have questions.

04/13/2018 Category: Service
Flagstaff Hyundai was great
However, I am not too happy with Hyundai in general.
I privately purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata with only 41,000 miles. One month later, the transmission went out.
I thought "America's Best Warranty" would cover me...(100k for 1st owner, 60k for subsequent). The dealership worked hard trying to get Hyundai to cover the $3200 repair, but Corporate Hyundai refused saying it was over 5 years. I feel that Hyundai should have covered this repair with the mileage being below 60k...shoot even below 50k, and very close to 40k miles...this has left me not feeling good about being a Hyundai owner.

Maryann M.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
All my questions were answered and my issues were taken care of

04/06/2018 Category: Service
Ongoing Repairs on New Vehicle
Dealership ignored our concerns over transmission issues. Initial repair took three weeks with a follow up 6 weeks later. Service department counter personnel seemed too busy to be bothered. Shuttle drivers were personable. Unfortunate there is no other choice for warranty service in town. This will weigh heavily in future vehicle purchase needs.

LJ
Appt system works great

Tuba City, AZ
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
Oil change was service and time was good. But the technician got my seats dirty with his oiled cover hands. My car floor mats were dirty when I got my car back.
SHANE C S., Service Manager from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

this is not the norm for our service department, we pride ourselves in efficiency and cleanliness, i would like an opportunity to correct the situation by offering the customer a full detail at no charge.

KF
Kathryn F.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Honesty is the best policy
Be more honest with customers.

AC
Ann C.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
I had my oil changed a few days ago. The service was excellent and the price was right. They even throw in a car wash. We always have friendly, prompt service. I’ll be back the next time my car needs service.

Daniel D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
03/21/2018 Category: Service
I don't know what the title is
All was great but I didn't get my use ticket punched.

AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Thank you so much for the excellent service I recently received at Oxendale Hyundai. I would especially like to mention the great service I received from the shuttle driver. Much appreciated!!! Thanks again!