Overall Rating 4.3777789/5Overall Rating 4.3777789/5Overall Rating 4.3777789/5Overall Rating 4.3777789/5rating 4.3777789
Overall Rating 2.1111076/5Overall Rating 2.1111076/5rating 2.1111076rating 2.1111076rating 2.1111076

Barbara B.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Personal attention and competent service
I have been coming to this service location for several years. The excellent service I have received continues to keep my car running perfectly. The personal attention I receive from customer service employees like Al and JJ make me feel welcome and well cared for.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the great rating Barbara. Has been a pleasure knowing you.

EG
Eric G.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Check work for dirt and grease
Should check over all work to make sure it clean.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and go over your service visit with me. We'll see you next service. Have a good day.

Christopher W.
Santa Maria, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is good
I like the dealership so much that when I bought my car last year it was a good experience and then experience was so good we recently went back and bought my fiance one this year and I'll probably keep going there to buy my cars the service department is honest the prices are fair.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 02/12/2019

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service - Fast and courteous staff
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Lisa S.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Nice People and Very Helpful
The folks at Alexander Hyundai are really nice. They also provide a comfortable area to wait while your car is being serviced. Sales and Service staff are really helpful people with attitudes of helpfulness and service. Thanks for not having fragrances everywhere in the place or this would likely be a different review. So many places are using toxic "air fresheners" and it's terrible to have to wait at a place that smells like a poison candle. Thanks for not doing that! P.S. Mo stood out as a very helpful person. These people go out of their way to be good to customers. Thanks!
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 02/08/2019

Arlene B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/07/2019 Category: Service
For the love of Hyundai
I have a 2011 Hyundai Genesis that has given me only pleasure. The comfort it experienced by all my guests who ride and comment positively. And, I have never had any roadside problems or major breakdowns in all these years. PLUS --- anytime I bring my car in for servicing, it is handled with a smile, with expertise and in a fair amount of time. I cannot be happier with this brand of car.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Arlene for the great rating.

John R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
In-and-out of there in no time.

DE
Dejuan E.
Repair Concerns
The staff are generally kind and courteous. However, the quality of service has been poor. I have taken my car to Hyaundai for the same issue 3 times. Every time I go to Hyaundai, they order new parts for my vehicle and “fix” the problem. I leave the lot and my check engine light reappears the very next day. The issue has yet to be resolved and this is concerning as it is a brand new car.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 02/05/2019

Good morning, thank you for calling me back and discussing the matter with me. I apologize that your vehicle has not been fix with diagnosis and parts we have replaced. I will give you a call later today once I know we have a loaner vehicle for you. I will make sure your vehicle is fixed before you leave this visit.

Miguel M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is professional, courteous, and honest!
Another great service experience at Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard. I always leave a satisfied customer.

Thank you for the great review!

RT
Rachael T.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Today’s Visit Was Super Fast
I would have to say I was super impressed by this visit! I was in and out with 45 mins! Dropped my car off by 8:15! I had and oil change done and had them check to see why a certain part on my car wasn’t working! They did the oil change and ordered the part and had me out by 9am! That’s a record! I was also happy to see that they got vending machines in the waiting area! Huge plus when you have a kid with you and I’m sure it is for people who have to wait a little longer! I hope they keep this up! Overall I was very impressed by the visit this time around! 👍

Thank you for the great review!

David M.
Muskegon, MI
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Very respectful, proficient, and professional.

GC
Gary C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/03/2019 Category: Service
A good service experience
Professional and courteous service and a comfortable waiting room with WiFi.

MA
Merle A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/02/2019 Category: Service
great service!
My service appointment with Alexander Hyundai went as planned and was well executed by the Hyundai team led by my service advisor. I will continue to get my car serviced at this facility.

Rebecca R.
Fillmore, CA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
close to my job, people are nice
close to my job, people are nice

Thank you for the greta rating.

Durward B.
Goleta, CA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Personable, quick, efficient service.
Rapid response to initial request for service; quick, warm, welcoming, efficient check-in; quick turnaround in the shop; warm and helpful checkout.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 02/01/2019

LL
Laurence L.
01/31/2019
Had a great experience buying car here was about to keep shopping for a car but gave me a great deal so i stuck with hyundai. so Happy with my new car. s/o to my man luis. would definitely come back next time. just one thing though y'all should update google maps that you guys are in that area cuz if it wasnt for mazda we wouldnt have been there.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 01/31/2019

JZ
Julianna Z.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Do not come here
The place was run down no one gave me guidance the lounge was extremely cold and the service was crap

Thank you for rating us but I did see that you gave us a 3 star rating. Read your comments and I'm sorry you feel that way about our store. Next time we will make sure to do a better job. When ever you get a chance your part is. Have a great day!!

CA
Carl A.
Great Service.
Outstanding service and very professional. I have 2 Hyundai's
and I could not be more please with the service that we get from
Hyundai of Oxnard. Great Staff!

SA
Sharon A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Oil change blues
Came in for a oil change and was informed of 2 recall items that I did not know about. They had to order one of the recall parts. Don't know why they they didn't order it when I first made the appointment. They did not reset my oil change reminder when you first turn on the car.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I apologize about your maintenance light not getting reset. For the recall, We are not able to pre-order parts on recalls due to an inspection that needs to take place in order to find out what parts are needed. If the appointment was made through telephone or email we should've informed you of it. Have a great day!

TW
Tyler W.
Carpinteria, CA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Experience
We were very pleased with the service!! The sales man that helped us was not aggressive, did not pressure us and did not follow us around.
He let us ask the questions, he let us come to him. His approach is perfect.
Our experience was wonderful and we will for sure come back!

Best,
Tyler and Lacie Westover
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 01/30/2019