Overall Rating 4.4186033/5Overall Rating 4.4186033/5Overall Rating 4.4186033/5Overall Rating 4.4186033/5rating 4.4186033
Overall Rating 2.1190462/5Overall Rating 2.1190462/5rating 2.1190462rating 2.1190462rating 2.1190462

Judy W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
12/13/2018 Category: Service
They are very Honest . And you can Trust in them They know what there talking about .
I like the Service Manager She is very nice and is Happy to help you in any problems with your Car
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 12/13/2018

TH
Teresa H.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Thank you.
Excellent services!!!. Mr. Lemus is a good person , explained me everything and helped me. Thank you so much. Alexander Hyundai

Judith T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/11/2018 Category: Service
CAR SERVICE
I LOVE THE CAR AND DEALERSHIP
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 12/11/2018

Minh D.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
good services
Counseling of Mr. Arturo saved me thousand dollars, but the monthly payment of insurance increased almost $50 next year. Thank you anyway

SJ
Stephanie J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Always great service
Diane and the rest of the team at Alexander make me feel like it's their pleasure to help me- I really appreciate this, it's hard to find good service these days. Thanks!
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 12/06/2018

Great service but...
Quick and efficient routine service was provided.

They identified a part that needed to be replaced and quoted me $320 parts and labor for a parts that can be found online for $25 and labor that takes 5 - 10 minutes.

The more I think about it, it’s almost insulting but I appreciate that that is how free markets work. Needless to say I will do this particular fix myself.

Richard C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
diane
She helped me on a service issue. I am very thankful. I go to your dealer as they are always excellent.

BE
Barbara E.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Art and Jose in Service successfully trobleshot and fixed a long standing, evasive problem!
I have been bringing my car in to Alexander Hyundai for years about a problem where the car would buck around at low speeds and at a stop. We even put in a ticket to Hyundai itself, with no help resulting. No one was ever able to discover or diagnose the issue. This last visit, Art and Jose worked together to determine it was a faulty ignition switch and were able to fix it under warranty. This was GREAT because I had started to lose faith in Hyundai as a brand because my car was jumping around noticeably. This resolution has restored not only my car, but my faith in Hyundai as well.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the great rating!

Cynthia M.
Newbury Park, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Good, honest service department
Great, friendly people. Sent my BF to Alexander to buy her car there instead of the closer dealership, where the people are not as nice. She bought a Santa Fe sport and loves it and the people she dealt with ( Omar!!! ) The service department is the best, also! Thanks Diane, JJ and everyone else.

Thank you for he great rating. See you next service.

FA
Frances A.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/04/2018 Category: Service
airbag fix
They always treat me with respect, they always clean my car and they do good work.
I was especially impressed with the man who checked me in. He was very courteous even though he was overworked and under pressure.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 12/04/2018

Antoinette M.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
JJ handles all of it smoothly!

Thank you for the great rating and for the comment. Glad to see you still in a Hyundai.

PW
Phylene W.
Carpinteria, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2018 Category: Service
The service team goes the extra mile to be sure your car serviced properly. They listen to your concerns, are friendly, honest, and get the job done. I would drive a long way for this kind of service. I'm so glad they are local!
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the great review.

David S.
Oak View, CA
2013 Hyundai Equus
12/01/2018 Category: Service
After Sales Service
Diane in Service always goes the extra mile to take care of me and my Equus.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 12/01/2018

FM
Frank M.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
JJ has a great staff and a good bunch of men working in the maintenance department

Thank you for the great rating Frank! See you next service.

DA
Diana A.
Service Department is Outstanding
I thank the friendly and knowledgeable staff for there help with my vehicle. Alexander Hyundai is #1!!!!
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Diane for the great rating.

KW
Kim W.
Camarillo, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/30/2018 Category: Service
easy conveince in the work love all the extras car wash wiper fluid
love it

Thank you for the great rating! See you next service.

Camarillo, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Just Ok....Nothing special.
You would think being a new car buyer from this dealership, a little more personal service would be offered.
I would recommend to buy......not so much for service.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a rating. I did see you gave us a 3 star rating and read your comments. Wanted to go over your service visit with us when you have a chance. You can call me at the number below or email me back. Have a great day!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Comments
I always give perfect scores for the service provided by Alexander Hyundai. This time, I did not. The service rep was excellent as he has been on all other previous occasions. My one small concern is that I chose to wait while the vehicle was serviced because I asked how long it would take and I was told about an hour and a half. It ended up taking two hours and 15 minutes. I would have not minded that so much except that the car was finished and waiting at the exit for the service rep to take my payment. That step took 30 minutes and would have been even longer except that I asked the service manager if there was anyway to speed the checkout process up because I had an appointment to get to. I understand that sometimes everything happens at once and you just have to work your way through it and there is no practical way to prevent this. However, in this case, I left wondering if there might not be a more efficient process (thus these comments).

Good morning, I apologize for how long your visit took. Our system usually runs efficiently and very smoothly. I do recall your service visit day and we were doing everything to get our guest out on time. I will make sure your next visit is a faster turn around.

RA
Ralph A.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/29/2018 Category: Service
good service
they wash the car
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 11/29/2018

MA
Meredith A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast and easy location to service my car
Dianne and Arturo are always helpful and provide fast and easy service for my Hyundai.

Thank you for the great rating. I will pass the message onto Diane and Art. Happy Holiday's