Overall Rating 4.4146298/5Overall Rating 4.4146298/5Overall Rating 4.4146298/5Overall Rating 4.4146298/5rating 4.4146298
Overall Rating 2.097561/5Overall Rating 2.097561/5rating 2.097561rating 2.097561rating 2.097561

Moorpark, CA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Very good customer service. Answered my question professionally.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 11/19/2018

11/18/2018 Category: Service

GZ
Gilbert Z.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Nothing Special
Nothing
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for taking the time to rate us. I tried calling but went to your voice mail. Wanted to go over your service visit with you and answer and questions you have on the recommend items that were presented to you. Hope to talk to you soon.

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service for a good price
The price was fair
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 11/15/2018

2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Advisors
Attentive , very professional, don’t try selling you service you don’t want today .. very informative and knowledgeable of your vehicle needs ...
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 11/14/2018

TW
Tom W.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Failure to do repair
See above.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 11/06/2018

Hello, I tried calling you so we can discuss your service visit but the call went to your voice mail. At your convenience I would like to go over your service visit with you and hope to resolve the matter. I'm sending a re-score to you but would like to go over your visit first and hope we can get a better rating from you after our discussion. Have a great rest of your day.

GC
Greg C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Fast , efficient , clean
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 11/05/2018

AT
Alex T.
Goleta, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Don't Expect Anyone to Answer the Phone or Have the Parts for Scheduled Service On-hand
I was very disappointed with the service again. I love my Hyundai, but the service department just doesn't answer the phone, get back to you timely or have the parts on hand for the service you schedule. If you live close by, its probably ok because the mechanics seem very capable, but the front office is poor. Also, take Windex with you. after they wash the car they use a wet towel to dry the windows so you can't see out of them very well.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to go over your service visit with you and please call when your available for us to come up to you for the recall.

Dan B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Anonymous
My wife ran over something on the 126 which punch a large hole in on of the front tires. The service advisor was very courteous and gave us a fair price for 4 new tires. Although we did not have an appointment and it was mid-day the car was ready before 5 P.M.. When we picked it up it the car had been washed which we appreciated. I like the service because the advisor was courteous and hassel free.

FB
Felino B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Respectable Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard
Overall, the service department of Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard is a respectable place to bring your car.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the rating. See you next service.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
1st service experience
My service rep was great. She explained what was going to be done and was spot on with her estimate on how long it would take to complete. Seeing as this was my complimentary 1st service, I can't really comment on value.

Thank you for the great rating!!

ES
Eric S.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
2015 Sonata 2.0T. Called to schedule an appointment for an issue (sunroof) in a recall letter I had received a while back but haven't had the time to deal with. While on the phone he notified me that there were 2 other recall items (turbocharger hose and something with the computer) that needed to be fixed too. I also mentioned a couple other issues I have been seeing, the gas gauge reading lower than it should, and a BSD system error we'd get sometimes when turning the vehicle on.
They booked the car in at 10a and I was able to use the courtesy shuttle to go back home (about 10 miles away) which was great. I asked for the car to be done by 3p and it was, and they came and picked me up. They washed the outside and vacuumed the inside too.
Unfortunately they didn't do anything about the gas gauge, was hoping they'd at least try re-calibrating it, and the service patch they applied for the BSD system error didn't fix the problem we were seeing either. I'm guessing the 3 recall items were fixed though, I hadn't run into issues with them so no way to verify. So I'll have to bring it back sometime to have them look at those 2 issues again.
Everyone was helpful and friendly, no issues there. I like that they have free cold water bottles in the waiting room too.

Thank your the great rating. Please gives us a call so we can address your concerns that weren't able fix during your visit. Have a great day.

Piru, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Great once again
Love that it’s fast and friendly. I’d rather drive the extra 30 minuets to Oxnard because Valencia is not friendly and they are in no hurry to get you out.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 10/26/2018

Steve S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
I needed a tight window to get my Elantra serviced. I was told to bring it in at 7:30 to get it first in line and they would get it back to me quickly. They actually got it back to me an hour early and I easily made my next appointment. The car was cleaned nicely and runs like new. A place was provided where I could do my work on my computer while I waited (could be useful to have an electrical outlet there, but I had enough battery). I really appreciate people who do what they say and do it well :-)
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 10/25/2018

MA
Manny A.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/23/2018 Category: Service
good service
good servivice
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 10/23/2018

GP
Gil P.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
grp
could use a vending machine to have snacks while waiting for vehicle.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are looking into the matter for the snacks. Hopefully will have one soon.

Joyce H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Only place I will get my car serviced
The customer care techs and mechanics are exceptional. They always take care of my car and explain what was done and any work that may be needed in the future. Never feel rushed and always finish the work in a timely matter. Would and have highly recommended them. J.J., Art, and Diane are wonderful. Thank you.

Thank you for the great rating. It's always good to see long time customers still driving their Hyundai.

CP
Connie P.
Great people
They know how to take care of you! Great experience every time.

Thank you for the rating. See you next visit.

AW
August W.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Everything was great, loved that they cleaned my whole car.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 10/19/2018

HC
Heather C.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
JJ was incredibly helpful and kind. He worked extremely hard to make sure my repair was handled under my warranty and I was satisfied; he even called to provide me with updates. Having two children, providing me with a loaner car was incredibly kind. Thank you!!!
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the great review. See you next service.