Overall Rating 4.3695674/5Overall Rating 4.3695674/5Overall Rating 4.3695674/5Overall Rating 4.3695674/5rating 4.3695674
Overall Rating 2.0869554/5Overall Rating 2.0869554/5rating 2.0869554rating 2.0869554rating 2.0869554

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great service mr Lemus
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 03/14/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Got our vehicle back in a timely manner. The staff was really nice and friendly.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Need better staff, service writers, mechanics, service manager
No comment

Good morning, just want to apologize for you having to come back for the same concern after the first repair attempt didn't fix the problem. We did try to help out with the inconvenience of having to bring back your vehicle by providing a loaner while we were taking a look at the matter again. I'm glad that we were able to fix the concern for you on the second visit. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call or email me back.

JV
Jose V.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2019 Category: Service
People are very friendly and courteous
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 03/13/2019

Tom M.
Carpinteria, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly service.
Everyone we dealt with were courteous and efficient.
They resolved our recall issues in a timely manner.
One problem was getting in touch on the phone when we had a question regarding time work would be done.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
First time servicing my vehicle with Hyundai
I purchased my Hyundai Tucson in September 2018 and took it in for it's first oil change, fluid refills, tire rotation and overall maintenance check in February 2019.
It ran great up to that point except for a bit of a shaking/stalling type feeling the couple of weeks leading to this appointment. After my visit, this was no longer an issue.
When I arrived about 5 minutes early to my appointment there were 3 cars ahead of me waiting to be checked in. I was almost immediately met with someone letting me know that they would be with me shortly. It took about 10-15 minutes for someone to finally check my car in. The wait was not great, but the service was. The gentleman who helped me out was polite, friendly and efficient. He let know they would also be working on a radio recall on my vehicle. The two weeks prior to this visit I had been having some blue tooth connection issues. I'm assuming this may have been related to the radio recall, because after my visit I no longer had the issue. My car was not ready when promised, but I had told the man who had helped me that I was not in a rush to get it back, so this may or may not have been a factor in not getting my car back when promised. I love that they washed my car, but am wondering why they only vacuumed the front of my vehicle. It was a free wash and part vacuum so I won't complain, however, I did go home and finish vacuuming my car and wiping it down. I usually like to clean my car, but at 6 months pregnant and with a 2 year old clinging to me, it wasn't as easy and fun as it could have been. A full vacuum and wipe down would have been greatly appreciated even if I had to pay. Overall, I did like the service I received on this day. However, I'm not certain that I would return for my next oil change since their prices for that service is about $15-$25 more than I could pay elsewhere.

Thank you taking the time to rate us. Thanks for giving me  the time to go over some of the offers we have on our website for better pricing on services. Hope to see you next service.

TH
Tammi H.
Port Hueneme, CA
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I love pulling up and having my car check-in right away.

2017 Hyundai Accent
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Back end noise not fixed
If the car is under warranty, fix the issue don’t be cheap. Don’t charge the customer for work that was not done on the car.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I read your comments and want to apologize about the noise concern not being resolved. I will call you tomorrow and go over the matter with you and hopefully you can give us another opportunity to resolve the issue.

AR
Amanda R.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Great help and very kind and helpful

Teresa S.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Always so helpful
The employees are always friendly and know what they are doing. Provide great customer service. I appreciate that.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 03/08/2019

Davis H.
Santa Barbara, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/07/2019 Category: Service
normal service
no issues
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 03/07/2019

Santa Paula, CA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Very prompt and efficient
Great service and turnaround, as always.

Thank you for the awesome rating.

DF
Deirdra F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2019 Category: Service
The employees are very helpful and kind.
Excellent!
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 03/06/2019

Rafael M.
Santa Paula, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Read:
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 03/05/2019

TR
Thanjavur R.
excellent service
friendly and courteous. got the job done on time. decent waiting area with wifi, coffee and water

Dan B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Service, reasonable price.
Our car was due for an oil change and transmission service. We did not have an appointment but the service was completed on the same day and was ready at the time estimated by the service advisor. The exterior was washed as well. Good service with no pressure at a reasonable price when compared to other local dealers.

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable, fast service and washed and vacuumed car. what's not to like!!!
Excellent service experience every time I've come to Alexander Hyundai. Always knowledgeable and friendly. Service always completed as quoted or sooner. Washed car a plus.
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 03/04/2019

Burdette S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer satisfaction
Always willing to satisfy the customer with great service

Thank you for the awesome rating.

Jason C.
Simi Valley, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff, Excellent Service, Very Quick!
Best Service Experience at any dealership - very fast, friendly, and helpful! They had all the up to date service bulletins on my car and I was in and out in about 30 minutes.

KW
Kim W.
Camarillo, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/01/2019 Category: Service
it has always been a yes situation
I like very much the people and I ike my car washed and I like that the service is all Hyundai cars
JESUS D., Service Manager from Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard responded on 03/01/2019