Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Sharon W.
Mazda Protege
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said they do a good job.

Marcie S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Marcie said everyone was very professional.

Marshall S.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Marshall said he would recommend this business for service.

PM
PERRY M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/25/2019
Great Work
Great honest work done right. Stand behind their work.

Debbie W.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff was very accommodating, and the service was good. She was able to eat in front of them, and they got her in right away. The service did not take long.

Charles M.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Traci. She said the business was able to get her in as soon as possible and they finished the work on time.

Sarah M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said she would recommend the business for service.

John K.
Ford Expedition
01/12/2019
Happy with how I was treated on an unresolved issue.
I had a check engine light. When the techs at Stavros Auto Services checked it out on the diagnostic tree, it showed that I needed first one expensive module and then a sensor. When neither fixed the problem they took them back out and just put the old parts back in since it doesn't really hinder the safety or driveability. They did not charge me for those two parts that they tried. I appreciate their honesty in not just putting in a host of parts that do not address the problem. They recommended that I could try taking it to FORD and that they would work with Ford's tech to explain what all has been tried. So as of now my system may still have a glitch, but I really appreciate that they worked with me to keep my expenses down. They are honest and treated me like they would like to be treated. Thanks.

They also did alot of other work for me and it has been great.

EO
EDDIE O.
Tangent, OR
12/30/2018
Oil Change/Car Wash
I've used Pacific Auto/Stavros Auto/nor Gerber for years. The first thing I had done was repair a beautiful 1993 Honda Accord Anniversary model car. They did a wonderful job and the results were like a new car. I started using them for service on my car when I bought my new Toyota Camry in 2004.With my Honda I had free oil change every other time so I didn't switch until after I bought my new car. Initially I was impressed by the fact that they provide a "free" hand car wash after they do the work on the engine. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful whenever I have been in or called with a question. There's been a bit of a change since Gerber took over the reins, but I think I can probably live with that. My oil change is quite a bit more expensive now because my new 2016 Toyota Camry uses synthetic oil but Gerber charges about $10.00 less for the service than I would pay elsewhere. They did a good job and my car was very happy with its' clean body when I picked it up.

LR
Lora R.
Salem, OR
Toyota Tundra
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Lora said the business is good to work with and the staff are friendly.

Jefferson, OR
Kia Sorento
12/19/2018
office help
We have always been pleased with the company and will continue to bring our cars there.I am aware of the company being sold and getting the bugs worked out to run smooth will take some time. My only suggestion is the front desk gal be more professional. The dark hair lady, (older) is very sweet and professional. the bright red head, not so much. Not a good idea to talk bad about other workers to other staff in front of customers. In a very loud voice. She is all business, and not much kindness, or patience shown. Hopefully it was just one day. Best wishes to all!

Rusty G.
Salem, OR
Acura RDX
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said the staff have always treated him fair.

JV
Jennifer V.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said she trusts the staff because they have been honest on repairs with fair prices. She appreciates working with a local business.

BP
Bob P.
Lebanon, OR
Porsche Boxster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the staff prepared his vehicle for winter and didn't even charge him.

KRIS B.
Corvallis, OR
GMC Terrain
11/22/2018
Great Service!
The people are friendly and helpful. They do not waste time but get right to the heart of things. The process is efficient, and the quality of the work is excellent.

RJ
Ross J.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Ross said the business did good work.

Bonnie B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Bonnie said the business is always efficient and they do the best job they can.

Sally B.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Sally said the job the business's employees did was fine, but it took a lot longer than she expected. It was 6 days late, but they covered most of the cost of the rental. They did not keep her in the loop with updates. She had to call in for vehicle status, but she would go back again, if needed.

JAMES P.
GMC Terrain
10/26/2018
Exceptional work/employees, dependable..
I recommend Stavros Auto Service to all and everyone. Our whole family uses them for our auto needs. Whether it be an oil change or body work. Stavros is the best..

AW
Alex W.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he and his family have had great success with the business.