Marquette R.
San Bruno, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/13/2018
Not great
I needed a flat tire repaired....needed to take a screw out of the tread, then patch/plug it... only one car ahead of me , nobody waiting, took 2 1/2 hours for a 5-10 minute job...ridiculous!!!
Riz from Pacific Heights Chevron & Service Repair responded on 11/13/2018

I'm sorry you felt you had a poor experience here at Pacific Heights Chevron Auto Repair. We try our best to complete our jobs in a timely and fair manner and to satisfy our customers. I am reviewing your work order and it's documented that we called twice at 11:28 a.m. to inform you that your car is ready, however you have a voicemailbox that is not set up yet. In the future, if you do decide to come back, the best way to get in and out is to set up an appointment. Thank you for your review.

MK
Mike K.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service at this business was fast.

Judy S.
Kia Soul
10/28/2018
Pacific Heights Chevron
Honest -fair
Have brought Honda-Acura-Kia Soul

Highly recommend
Riz from Pacific Heights Chevron & Service Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Pacific Heights Chevron!

K
Dmitrieff K.
Mercedes-Benz 300SE
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Dmitrieff said the service was good.
Riz from Pacific Heights Chevron & Service Repair responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your buisness!

VV
Vivek V.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Vivek said that the place did a great job and he looks forward to more great service and pricing in the future.

Ryan M.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the employees were able to get him in on short notice. They were professional, super flexible, fast, efficient and called when his vehicle was done.

DY
Daniel Y.
Honda Accord
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said that this business did a nice job on his vehicle and he would recommend them.

VA
Virginia A.
Volkswagen Golf
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Virginia said she never has any complaints about this business.

Mankaran G.
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Mankaran said the business is friendly, efficient, quick, and effective.

ROBERTA M.
Honda Accord
09/14/2017
the most reliable experts in car care in the whole Bay Area. I have used them for almos 24 years to service my 1994 Honda. It passefd it's latest smog test! Good news!
I was worried that my car would not pass smog test. They called me within an hour of dropping off my 1994 Honda to tell me everything passed and was fine. I could keep driving this wonderful car for another 2 years without worry. Thank you, Pac ific Heights Chevron. You are one of a kind, the last of family owned Chevron stations. The best.

JOHN K.
Volkswagen Golf
09/11/2017
Only that it's near my home.
I called P.H. Chevron to bring my car in to fix a taillight. I was told that that day was impossible with only one mechanic doing repairs. He said the next day was fine. I made an appointment for 10 a.m. He said that he was writing that down. My wife came in at 10 and was told that I was told to come in as early as possible like 8 a.m. Her told her to come back at 3:30. She did and they found nothing wrong. Then they left all the lights on which we only noticed that night. It was great recently with the woman in charge when we had a smog check. But then it took them more than a week to submit the paperwork to the State. We got a letter from then saying that they were still waiting for the paperwork and could not give us our new registration. Not good. The station should be fully staffed with at lease three mechanics and should honor their appointments.
Janet S., Owner from Pacific Heights Chevron & Service Repair responded on 09/11/2017

We very much appreciate your business and I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced here. However, there are some items that need to be clarified.

When your wife arrived to have the taillight checked at 10:00 am she was unable to leave the vehicle with us for the time required to remove and replace any parts, if needed,  and then test that all lights were working properly.

When she returned at 3:30 pm that afternoon I had both of my mechanics stop the work they were doing and had them both work as quickly as possible to to locate the problem and get your wife back on the road. All lights were illuminating properly and were turned on to show your wife that each was working properly.

In reference to the Smog delay, when a Smog test is run, the vehicle and computer are connected directly to the DMV system and the certificate is issued instantaneously.

When you first brought your vehicle in on 8/9  for the Smog Certification the vehicle failed so no certificate was issued. When you came in for the retest on 8/24 the vehicle passed and the Smog Certificate, # HD834758C, was issued by the state @1:01 pm on 8/24/17. Any delay in processing was on the part of the state DMV not our shop.

Daniel C.
Volvo S80
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was perfect. The employees were great, helpful and quick.

LN

AC
Aimee C.
09/08/2017
Exceptional Service
Janet and the mechanics provide exceptional customer service.

PK
Peter K.
West Sacramento, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Peter said the staff was really friendly. The business got the job done and the business was conveniently located.

PM
Patrick M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/03/2017
Smog Check
They were to take me right away, gave me a time line for completion, Completed the work within that time line. AND they did not try to sell me anything other than what I came to already buy.

Jack L.
08/29/2017
excellent prompt service
excellent prompt service

Jim W.
08/26/2017
friendly quick service
thanks for the easy fix to my car, friendly quick and inexpensive, thanks!

AF
Alison F.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Alison said the business did a great job.

Sandel S.