Pacific Heights Chevron & Service Repair

Linda B.
Mini Cooper
06/09/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable, ease of drop off location
Easy, friendly, knowledgeable and want to help

PJ
Pierson J.
Audi A4 Avant Quattro
06/04/2021
Friendly and reliable neighborhood mechanic
Friendly and reliable neighborhood mechanic. I use them for oil changes, smog check, check engine light, etc. Much appreciated. Thank you guys!

Theodore S.
Toyota Camry XLE
06/04/2021
Excellent as always
I always come her for gas anyway but have had my last two smogs here as well. Both times it was done within a half hour. My only complaint is I never had time to get breakfast 😀

CHRISTOPHER S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/29/2021
Prompt service
I arrived about 25 minutes early for my STAR inspection and they checked me in without any problem. They said they’d notify me when the car was done. Less than an hour later I was notified. They were courteous throughout and explained what they had done with respect to the Inspection documentation. Overall very good service.

CQ
Carmel Q.
Jeep Wrangler Sport
05/27/2021
Friendly and reliable
Friendly and reliable service. Lovely staff.

WG
William Frederick G.
BMW 330i
05/27/2021
Smog Check
Smog test was done on time, as always.

Tony B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
05/26/2021
Dan is really on top of things.

DK
Dorthy K.
Lexus RX 450h
01/31/2019
excellent service and very kind people. I like the good music they play when pumping gas.
They play good music while you pump your gas. The employees are very kind and efficient.
The service department is excellent.

Pontiac G6
01/24/2019
Auto smog test.
My service was done as scheduled and completed in less time than estimated.

Lexus CT 200h
01/23/2019
Smog check
They took me on time we’re olite and fast. I woul absolutely use them again

AP
Alexis P.
Volvo S70
01/18/2019
Honest
Their honesty means everything to me. They saved me about $850 by replacing a gasket on my oil pan plug, instead of replacing the whole oil pan! That honesty will keep me coming back, and gives me good reason to recommend them to others. I appreciate that they saved me money, but even more, that they have integrity.

Mike D.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff was courteous and provided prompt service. The vehicle easy to pick up after the service.

Ann M.
Acura RSX
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Ann said the place was quick, nice and it was a good experience.

Anthony B.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said they are professional, helpful and fast

DK
Don K.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Don said the business is conveniently located. They were on time and the good work was fairly priced.