11/08/2018
They care and want to help in any way they can.
I have been coming to Dava Ham's Union 76 for over 20 years. I find them to be fair and honest, most of all caring about the they customers. Good people.

APRIL M.
11/05/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Always excellent service and customer service. Everyone is so nice and friendly, and the service is always quick painless, they always provide fair prices and that is why I’ve been serving my cars with Dave and his team for over 10 years, and counting!

RP
ROSE P.
Toyota Matrix
10/30/2018
The service is always great and they are very knowledgeable and do great work
I was able to get in and have everything I needed taken care of. Very professional and always very nice.

CG
CHRIS G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/24/2018
Best service center in the desert!
Best service center in the desert. Vince is the best!

MF
MARK F.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/15/2018
superior work and honest and knowledgable
Better than a vacation,extensive knowledge superior workmanship , very honest , great value for money spent , they are the best !!!!!

10/06/2018
Friendly, Honest, fair prices.
I have been their customer for 20years, and was alwasy treated fairly in a friendly environment.They are honest and fair.

WK

JOAN B.
Nissan Maxima
10/05/2018
tail light rescue
A quick visit and pesky tail light replaced. Don't have to watch for patrol cars
now. Thanks for the immediate service.

BL
BECKY L.
Kia Soul
09/30/2018
Always Good Service
Always get great service and staff is always polite.

JV
JESSE V.
Indio, CA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/27/2018
My Weekly Car Wash at 76.
I think it’s great that you have a car wash that does not scratch my paint on my new car your staff your employees are very nice and remind me when the discount day on Tuesday also your shop your station is very clean I like that .

JASON B.
09/05/2018
Car wouldn't start
As always the problem was resolved quickly with wonderful service. Thanks again

RICHARD S.
08/31/2018
Friendly service.....
always receive excellent service from the shop.

JOAN B.
Nissan Maxima
08/11/2018
Personal Service
The quality mechanical care, extra concern given to keeping expenses reasonable and friendly personal service continue at the
new location.
PS The former address is on this rating site.

PP
PAM P.
Toyota Tundra
06/19/2018
Smog test
I was in and out. Not much wait time😊

06/19/2018
This is the place to take your vehicle when it stops working
When ever I to go to the repair shop, I know my car is in good hands. The service. Manager , Vince is trustworthy and tells me what’s wrong with my car. The mechanics who work on the car know exactly what is wrong. This is a one stop shop for service for all kinds of cars . They know their stuff .

PP
PAM P.
Toyota Tundra
04/26/2018
Needed an oil change. Waiting time was minimal.

SHEILA M.
03/25/2018
Repair Work
In January I had taken my car to Jiffy Lube and had the oil changed. They stated that my steering fluid was low and that was all. But immediately after the oil change my car's steering started to shake as I drove it. I took my car to Palm Desert 76 and discovered my tires had the steel sticking out of the tires so they were way past bald (not that Jiffy Lube noticed). The mechanic repaired all the issues with my car. The customer service was excellent. I promised Vince that my husband and I would never take our vehicles anywhere else for service. Thank you Palm Desert 76.

03/24/2018
Honesty and friendlyness
Palm Desert 76 had been working on my car the same car for 21 years. I have always received an honest evaluation and great service.
I recommend them to anyone who needs to have their care serviced or repaired. Oh, yes, I found out they also do Smog Test,.

LK
LARRY K.
Cathedral City, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
03/18/2018
Fast and curteous
I took my car in for smog and a check up. Sometimes asking a mechanic to look things over, gets unnecessary repairs and costs. I trust Vince and the guys to give me honest feedback.

SN
SUSAN N.
Pontiac Solstice
03/18/2018
Great service at a fair price
The staff here is friendly, efficient and very skilled.