JASON B.
09/05/2018
Car wouldn't start
As always the problem was resolved quickly with wonderful service. Thanks again

RICHARD S.
08/31/2018
Friendly service.....
always receive excellent service from the shop.

JOAN B.
Nissan Maxima
08/11/2018
Personal Service
The quality mechanical care, extra concern given to keeping expenses reasonable and friendly personal service continue at the
new location.
PS The former address is on this rating site.

PP
PAM P.
Toyota Tundra
06/19/2018
Smog test
I was in and out. Not much wait time😊

06/19/2018
This is the place to take your vehicle when it stops working
When ever I to go to the repair shop, I know my car is in good hands. The service. Manager , Vince is trustworthy and tells me what’s wrong with my car. The mechanics who work on the car know exactly what is wrong. This is a one stop shop for service for all kinds of cars . They know their stuff .

PP
PAM P.
Toyota Tundra
04/26/2018
Needed an oil change. Waiting time was minimal.

SHEILA M.
03/25/2018
Repair Work
In January I had taken my car to Jiffy Lube and had the oil changed. They stated that my steering fluid was low and that was all. But immediately after the oil change my car's steering started to shake as I drove it. I took my car to Palm Desert 76 and discovered my tires had the steel sticking out of the tires so they were way past bald (not that Jiffy Lube noticed). The mechanic repaired all the issues with my car. The customer service was excellent. I promised Vince that my husband and I would never take our vehicles anywhere else for service. Thank you Palm Desert 76.

MARGARET S.
Saturn SL
03/24/2018
Honesty and friendlyness
Palm Desert 76 had been working on my car the same car for 21 years. I have always received an honest evaluation and great service.
I recommend them to anyone who needs to have their care serviced or repaired. Oh, yes, I found out they also do Smog Test,.

LK
LARRY K.
Cathedral City, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
03/18/2018
Fast and curteous
I took my car in for smog and a check up. Sometimes asking a mechanic to look things over, gets unnecessary repairs and costs. I trust Vince and the guys to give me honest feedback.

SN
SUSAN N.
Pontiac Solstice
03/18/2018
Great service at a fair price
The staff here is friendly, efficient and very skilled.

JON H.
Dodge Omni
03/17/2018
They obviously care about what they do.
They are fair and make sure the small things are taken care of.
They don't mind my bringing parts when otherwise they would be difficult to find.
Vince and Travis put up with my humor.
They listen.

CATHERINE C.
03/10/2018
Prompt and thorough service.
Pleasant and attentive staff, also knowledgeable and reassuring.

MK
MARTIN K.
Honda Accord
02/14/2018
Vince
Vince is truly a gem. He is knowledgeable, trustworthy and thorough. I won't let anyone else work on my cars.

EC
EMILY C.
02/07/2018
Great people and service
Everyone was very helpful and engaging I felt comfortable

MARIANNE P.
Jaguar S-TYPE
01/26/2018
Greatest place ever!!
We have been taking out Jaguar 2001 to Palm Desert for years. I love the people who work both at the phones and in the shop. The quality of work the mechanics perform is excellent, always friendly and professional. If they have a person available, they will offer a ride to and from the house. I have always felt they gave sound, solid advice, never overselling. I was in on 1/18 and needed to leave the car overnight, I was about to call a car service to take me home (no one was available), and another customer offered a ride. I felt blessed to have met a person who has such a good heart.

DAN L.
Indian Wells, CA
Lexus GS 300
01/12/2018
Reliable as always.
Great service. Conscientious employee and staff. Never been disappointed.

DONALD G.
Chrysler Sebring
01/12/2018
the character of the owner and his workers
high 5

LK
LARRY K.
Cathedral City, CA
Hyundai Accent
01/10/2018
Oil change and check up
Periodically I bring in my daughter and wife’s cars for general check on brakes and such. Really appreciate the quick courteous service and the peace of mind knowing the cars are thoroughly checked and recommendations for repairs are not frivolous. Thanks to Vince and the guys.

MARGARET S.
Saturn SL
01/09/2018
They are honest, do not take advantage of their customers and try to come up with the best solution to the problem.
I have been their customer for many years. They have always been respectful and fair in their dealings with me. My car is older and several times part were difficult to get, but they managed to find a way. I always feel comfortable that they will not take advantage of the situation, or over charge me. There were times the fixed things for me and did not charge me for labor. I would recommend this place for anyone.

BF
BILL F.
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
12/13/2017
Great place!
We take our 1998 Lexus GS400 & our 2007 Lexus RX350 to Palm Desert 76 and find everyone to be very knowledgeable, not only with the engine & drivetrain but also with vehicle heating & air-conditioning. Recently I had a problem with the GS involving air-conditioning, one side blowing hot air and one side blowing cold air. I was told by a shop close to my home that they would have to drop the dashboard, replace components underneath the dashboard, and the cost would be $1,000. I took the car to Palm Desert 76, spoke with Vince and their diagnostic was the a/c only needed recharging, and the cost was under $100. The a/c has been working great. Great job & excellent customer service Palm Desert 76! I value honesty and hard work.