Latest Review about 1 month ago

BC
BETTY C.
01/20/2019
The employees are very helpful
They do a great job

FV
FRANK V.
Cathedral City, CA
01/09/2019
It is great dealing with Vince. He is very accommodating to customer’s needs. Pricing is fair and the work quality is just what I hoped for.

01/09/2019
A Woman’s Auto Repair Dream
Park Auto: At last! You have come to the right place with your car concerns and repair. You can be sure to receive the truthful answers you’ve been looking for!!! Finally. You will begin with Vince, the perfect person to begin with. Dave, the owner, and his sons are available as well AND you will never ring the customer bell nor look around for someone to help. Dave’s son are always at the counter. You might know the owner, Dave Hamm, a man you can trust.

LK
LARRY K.
Cathedral City, CA
Hyundai Accent
01/08/2019
Awesome service - watch the sticker shock
I brought my car in for an oil change - usually about $75. Imagine my surprise when I was told that the cabin filter was replaced (a $15 online item that takes no more than 10 minutes to swap out - I know, I replaced the last one two years ago), and the added cost was $100?! $80 to install the filter calculates to $480 an hour. I'm just saying asking first would have been nice. I love the service and personal attention, that part is awesome.

MF
MARIA F.
Mountain Center, CA
Jeep Patriot
12/29/2018
Excellent customer service
This is a place I trust 100%! Vince and Travis are always very helpful, and explain everything with detail and clearly. I always trust their suggestions and judgement. Their service is quick and thorough. Thank you!

HF
HOLLY F.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Chrysler Aspen
12/27/2018
The only guys I trust!
Love these guys. Honest hard working and knowledgeable, they have worked on all my cars over the years. They are sweet and I never feel like I am getting swindled. Great place ;)

AH
APRIL H.
Honda Civic Si
12/19/2018
Second time a charm???
I brought my car here twice and both times was sent home with approval that the issues I had were resolved. I have had to bring my car back both times because the issue was not resolved. However, this last visit within driving a quarter of a mile away my car was not working properly and the issue was not fixed. In this last case I had my clutch repaired and picked up the car to notice a newly discovered check engine light was on and my clutch would not go into gear smoothly or when cold or certain gears were very tough. It was drivable but noticeably not working properly. I had to bring it back so they could fix the same problem it had in the beginning. My problem was not fixed and it’s upsetting to have the mechanics say everything was fine only to have to bring it back for the same issue to be fixed for another couple days of service. If the car is not fixed then don’t send me on my way home with your stamp of approval. If that’s your approval it’s unacceptable. I forgave the first time, but a second time is unacceptable. Once they have your money it’s hard to trust they will do a great job on fixing what I wanted fixed in the first place. I have decided I will not bring it back to this shop. My clutch is working but not smoothly.

LC
LIMONT C.
Toyota Cab & Chassis
12/14/2018
Knowledgeable mechanics, very fair pricing, excellent work and friendly atmosphere.
Whenever I call, whether Dave or Vince or ANYONE answers the phone they are pleasant and helpful. Appointments are timely and the advice and work is terrific. I consider them all friends.

RP
RICHARD P.
Ford Edge
11/19/2018
People!!!
Staff is most helpful and honest

MARGARET S.
Saturn SL
11/08/2018
They care and want to help in any way they can.
I have been coming to Dava Ham's Union 76 for over 20 years. I find them to be fair and honest, most of all caring about the they customers. Good people.

Acura TSX
11/07/2018
Vince is great
Very pricey
Need to reinstated the pick up and drop off service.
Vince is great. With excellent customer service skills.

APRIL M.
11/05/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Always excellent service and customer service. Everyone is so nice and friendly, and the service is always quick painless, they always provide fair prices and that is why I’ve been serving my cars with Dave and his team for over 10 years, and counting!

RP
ROSE P.
Toyota Matrix
10/30/2018
The service is always great and they are very knowledgeable and do great work
I was able to get in and have everything I needed taken care of. Very professional and always very nice.

CG
CHRIS G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/24/2018
Best service center in the desert!
Best service center in the desert. Vince is the best!

MF
MARK F.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/15/2018
superior work and honest and knowledgable
Better than a vacation,extensive knowledge superior workmanship , very honest , great value for money spent , they are the best !!!!!

MARGARET S.
Saturn SL
10/06/2018
Friendly, Honest, fair prices.
I have been their customer for 20years, and was alwasy treated fairly in a friendly environment.They are honest and fair.

WK

JOAN B.
Nissan Maxima
10/05/2018
tail light rescue
A quick visit and pesky tail light replaced. Don't have to watch for patrol cars
now. Thanks for the immediate service.

BL
BECKY L.
Kia Soul
09/30/2018
Always Good Service
Always get great service and staff is always polite.

JV
JESSE V.
Indio, CA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/27/2018
My Weekly Car Wash at 76.
I think it’s great that you have a car wash that does not scratch my paint on my new car your staff your employees are very nice and remind me when the discount day on Tuesday also your shop your station is very clean I like that .