MO
MARILYN O.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/17/2018
I trust my Corvette to be in good hands at Palmer's.
I have been having my car serviced and repaired for many years now at Palmer's. I will always be grateful that a AAA serviceman towed me there when my battery died for good in a market parking lot. That was my first introduction to Palmer's, a pleasant experience, and through the years I have continued to trust and rely on their dependability, honesty, and excellent workmanship. I also appreciate the advice I have asked for that has helped me to make needed decisions about my car. In my opinion Palmer's is a 5 Star automotive business.

BRIAN H.
09/16/2018
Always a positive experience
Palmer Automotive always provides great service. I have been going to them for years and always am happy with the work and professionalism of the crew. Vern at the front desk is always helpful and knowledgeable.

09/15/2018
We were very pleased with our appt at Palmer Automotive the other day. We are always pleased with your professionalism and service.
Husband took in car Thursday and you were done quickly with the maintenance. Friday the wife drove the car the first time, a light on far left that deals with the emissions was on. Wife took car in Saturday am and within 5 minutes you had problem fixed at no charge. Love you being reasonable and always being professional.

KL
KATHY L.
Lexus ES 330
09/14/2018
Thank you for being in my community!
Going to Palmer Automotive is like visiting a friend. I feel welcomed and they always listen and keep my 2005 Lexus running in tip top shape. The highest compliment is TRUST and I do trust Palmer. I always recommend Palmer Automotive to my friends. Thank you.

Kathryn L. in Palm Desert, CA

Marie T.
Cathedral City, CA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Marie said this is the 2nd time she has used this business. They were very professional and got the work done on time. They were able to fix her vehicle the same day. She liked the quality of work and the knowledgeable staff. They were very straight forward and delivered on time. She was a very happy and satisfied customer.

CE
Conner E.
Scottsdale, AZ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Conner said the staff communicated well, and completed the service earlier than he expected.

JERRY G.
Chrysler 300
09/04/2018
Never have to worry again about my cars
Every time I take one of our cars into Palmer Automotive, for repair or routine maintenance, I never have to worry about whether or not the work was done efficiently and accurately. It's always done right. I never have to return the car to them after the work is done. It's always done right.

09/02/2018
2012 Camry Hybrid
Service was great !

CK
CARL K.
Toyota Tundra
09/01/2018
dedicated, honest and on time with repairs. Try to accamodate the customer
estimates are very accurate.

CR
CARY R.
Acura TL
08/31/2018
As usual
You know you will get a true assessment if your vehicles needs at Palmer Automotive. Nice people and good work. I will return. Also the AAA benefits are nice.

TH
Tom H.
Kia Sorento
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they diagnosed his vehicle in a timely manner.

Donna B.
Honda Element
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the employees were fantastic and amazing. They were fast, nice, and friendly.

Steve M.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the service was convenient. He would recommend the business for service.

PK
PAT K.
08/18/2018
Excellent service as usual.
I have been having my cars serviced at Palmer Automotive since moving to the Coachella Valley in 2009. Nick and Vern are always pleasant and helpful. I always feel confident that the technicians at Palmer are taking care of my car. With the convenience of an appointment, it seems that I am in and out for standard service on my 2013 Chrysler Town and Country. Thank you.

NP
Natalie P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said this business goes above and beyond. They seem to look for any possible problem, not just the one she specifically brings it in for. The staff members are very honest and explanatory. They are friendly, nice and they care.

AA
Anna A.
Dodge Avenger
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the business performed the service that they needed to perform confidently and in a timely manner. She was thoroughly satisfied.

Jason D.
GMC Yukon
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business was polite, accommodating and he trusts them.

DO
Dorothea O.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jacqueline. She said everything done during her service was great. Vern was also great. She loved him.

PK
PAT K.
Toyota Prius v
08/10/2018
Excellent service again.
My daughter's Prius V had a plastic cover hanging from the engine area. I stopped in a Palmer to see if they could see what the problem was. They very kindly temporarily wired up the plastic cover. They then made a special order of the part. The next day they installed the cover in less than an hour. Excellent Service again.
David P. from Palmer Automotive and Electric responded on 08/13/2018

Thank You for the review. We look forward to seeing you next time!