SD
Sandy D.
07/14/2018
Exceptional Service
It’s difficult to find service that provides you excellent service., with honesty. Great people! I’ve been bringing my vehicles to Paradise Auto for over 10 years. Martin and Carla are great folks.

TC
Ted C.
03/29/2018
Winning my business over and over
Every time I bring a vehicle in for service Paradise accomplishes the task, delivers the vehicle on time and repaired right.

Thanks

PM
Patrick M.
Sherwood, OR
Chevrolet Suburban
03/23/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Thank you for letting me use the loaner car - for having my car "warmed up" for me when I got there - I really appreciate it!
Also, thank you for looking at Griffin's Subaru today too.
Lisa

MT
Mike T.
West Linn, OR
Saturn VUE
02/27/2018
Martin, the owner, is highly knowledgeable and very thorough. We have trusted our car to his care
for 9 years and it still runs like a dream! Thanks Martin!

AR
Andrea R.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/27/2018
Martin & Carla are great.
Was turned on to them a couple of years ago by a friend. Best thing to happen. Martin iand Carla are awesome. I never felt pressured to do more the problem I came in for. They are very fairly priced.
I do recommend that you go and see them. You will leave with a smile.

PH
Peter H.
Wilsonville, OR
Chevrolet Suburban
02/10/2018
Always taken care of.
I have been taking my cars to Paradise for over 20 years. I know that Martin and Carla will always take care of me and my vehicles.

SD
Sandy D.
02/01/2018
Paradise Auto Care
Honesty, integrity and friendliness of staff.

KC
Kristina C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/17/2018
good
Car ran roughly but seemed to be changing had to slow down and car died hard to start was running better keeps running better and better. Thanks

TR

David O.
Buick Lucerne
11/25/2017
Great Auto Care
As usual I was completely satisfied with the replacement of 3 seals in my 06 Buick Lucerne CSX.

Sam H.
Hillsboro, OR
Ford Aerostar
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Sam said this business did well. They were honest about the service.

EW
Erin W.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Erin said this business has always been phenomenal. She trusts them.

Derek C.
GMC Pickup
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Derek said this business did a great job. They're fantastic and they don't try to charge him too much. They are great.

TC
Tom C.
Jeep Cherokee
10/13/2017 Category: Service
Tom said the business always does a good job.

Justin M.
Newberg, OR
10/13/2017 Category: Service
Justin said this business has always taken really good care of him.