Overall Rating 4.28571/5Overall Rating 4.28571/5Overall Rating 4.28571/5Overall Rating 4.28571/5rating 4.28571
Overall Rating 1.28571/5rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571

Coeur D'Alene, ID
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The commitment to collaborate with us to solve our issues was refreshing. You have earned our business and our respect.
We began a search for a strategy to get back into a Toyota product. We had converted to Toyota products in 2001. Always happy with our Tundra trucks, Sequoia SUV's in terms of there durability, service, etc. We have owned 8 Toyota Vehicles since 2001, In 2015 we bought an SUV that was not a Toyota product and we were happy enough but disappointed with it's performance, durability (nothing major} and lack of the great service that we had grown accustom to. In short we are spoiled Toyota people. My wife began a process on line to find a Toyota SUV that would meet our budget, and our other requirements. She has a back issue and that is a very critical concern for us. Tim and the Parker online service center was very helpful to us. He was responsive without being pushing. Kept us informed and stayed on topic trying to understand our requirements. When we came in to see a Certified pre-owned Sequoia, he introduced us to Jacob and Charlie to move the process forward. They were not your typical high pressure car salesmen. They took the time to get to know us and our situation. In short, they collaborated with us to explore every option on the table. Jacob and Charlie listened and presented options to us that eventually brought a solution (a 2016 Highlander). The collaboration with you folks is yet another example of why we became Toyota people. What a team. Thank you Tim, Jacob and Charlie for your efforts to help Elaine and I get back 100% into the Toyota family.

JAMES M.
Post Falls, ID
01/17/2019 Category: Service
In my past experience, other auto dealerships have been anything but great. In all my encounters and dealings with Parker Toyota I have been very pleased and am happy to give them a 5 star rating. Thank you, keep up your professionalism and great service!

JESS M.
Hayden, ID
Satisfied
Took truck in for first 6 month check. Basic service including tire rotation and fluid top off.

Mentioned that I thought alignment might be off. It was and they adjusted it. Truck handles much better now.

VD
VICTORIA D.
Blanchard, ID
Excellent service and honest
If you want honest trustworthy people to work on your car Parker Toyota is the best. I am very happy with their work and it’s the only place I will take my car.

AP
ADAM P.
01/17/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Good amount of inventory to choose from, very friendly employees, and an overall positive experience.

GH
GARY H.
Stites, ID
01/16/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding!
If you need a vehicle, I can not recommend a better place. From the internet help to the sales team all the way to financing!. I hate shopping for anything. Alan S. made the experience enjoyable and bearable. I feel I left with a new friend. Great job Parker and awesome job Alan.

AL
AUGUSTA L.
Toyota Yaris
01/16/2019 Category: Service
great service great team of people.
Always good and on time.

DION R.
Oldtown, ID
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous
Everybody we dealt with, from Zach in the rental department to Bob in the parts department were very courteous and addressed all are concerns. Thanks again guys!

TN
TANYA N.
Rathdrum, ID
Confidence
I am always confident in having my car serviced at Parker Toyota. Their employees are caring, friendly and competent, I am always pleased at the level of service I receive. Thank you All!

Toyota Sequoia
Always great service
I always get great service at Parker Toyota

MICHAEL S.
2010 Tacoma Battery Replacement
I don't usually respond to surveys until a couple of experiences with the service(s) provider in question. I look for consistency and you guys have shown great consistency. This is (at least) my fourth or fifth visit to Parker Toyota and I am very pleased with all services provided. I hope you guys never lose the formula you have now, or at least, only improve it. Because in my opinion, you have one of the best service models around. Keep up the good work.

Post Falls, ID
01/15/2019 Category: Service
As usual, wonderful service and experience
Always an enjoyable experience. Great service, great staff, honest feedback and never left feeling like unnecessary work is recommended.

AMY S.
Leavenworth, WA
01/15/2019 Category: Sales
Stress-Free Experience
I had the best experience buying my first new car at Parker Toyota. Because of the salesman's efforts, I got exactly the car I wanted at the perfect price. As a woman, it's important to me that I'm not talked down to or automatically considered stupid when buying a car - and I felt like the salesman treated me with nothing but respect. I never felt like he was pushing me to get a car I didn't want or a car that was more expensive. The financing process couldn't have gone more smoothly, and again, I was treated with respect and kindness. My parents plan to purchase a new car in a few months, and my experience went a long way toward encouraging them to shop at Parker Toyota. Meanwhile, I am so happy to have a reliable, safe, beautiful new car.

Spokane Valley, WA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
People that work are great!
They always do extra ...great place.

RACHEL B.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very nice and proffessional

PH
PHILLIP H.
Spokane, WA
01/14/2019 Category: Sales
staff
the sales person {Tony} did an excelent job of explaining the features of the systems

MARIE M.
Sandpoint, ID
Honest and helpful
The tech answered all of my questions and helped me when I couldn't understand some of the new safety features on my SUV.

KAREN M.
Hayden, ID
Very friendly
I had an appointment. They were right on time, called when my vehicle was ready. Clean and very nice waiting room. In and out quickly.

KIMBERLY B.
Dover, ID
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and very punctual!
The service department was on their mark when I went in for a service visit. Outstanding customer service and helpful!

BETTY B.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast, reliable, cheerful service!
Parker people are always helpful and cheerful about it. Service has been superior. They go the extra mile to keep driver’s seat and floor clean during service. Car wash offer is a nice touch!