Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5rating 4.16667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333
Latest Review 11 minutes ago

Toyota Venza
Fast and Great
Service was great, and was done promptly.

JENNIFER P.
Excellent customer service!
I am always so happy with the service I receive at Parker. Such great customer service and always so friendly

J S.
Rathdrum, ID
Dodge Durango
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy a vehicle, and appreciate the quick oil change and service.

BT
BOBBY T.
Moyie Springs, ID
Comfortable waiting
We were told one hour and was less waiting area is very comfortable for waiting

LE
LARRY E.
Kootenai, ID
Professional car purchase experience
My husband and I purchased a new Toyota today and we absolutely loved the experience. We were treated with the utmost courtesy by the salesman and the finance officer. All of the information concerning the vehicle from financial to vehicle specifications were clearly conveyed. What a fantastic experience!

RICHARD C.
Nice People
I was impressed with the professionalism of Parker Toyota. They treated me like a valuable customer and listened to my needs.

DOUGLAS M.
Rathdrum, ID
Customer service
The best experience purchasing a car. Gary Bower went out of his way to bring the vehicle to my house for me to take a look at since I was unable to go to the dealership with my husband.

AK
ANGELIKA K.
Great customer service!
Mike at Parker Toyota was very friendly and professional. He treated me with courtesy and respect and explained all the new features on the 2018 Rav4 I was going to lease.

CD
CLARICE D.
great customer service
prompt service

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was great. Well organized and professional.

JOHN L.
Vehicle Service
Excellent on time a very friendly.
Could not ask for more.
Dr JM Land.

NP
NICHOLAS P.
Newman Lake, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Long wait for a great service
I made this appointment for my wife to come in and get her oil changed and tires rotated. The appointment was at 2:15. She didn’t leave until 3:50pm after being told it would be an hour. We’re happy they took the time to clean corrosion off her wheels, though, it would’ve been nice to get a courtesy call during her wait. We enjoy the service we get from Parker, but the reason I made an appointment for her is so she wouldn’t have to wait long with our 4 year old son.

SUSAN H.
OF ONLY THE COUNTRY RAN AS SMOOTHLY AS PARKER TOYOTA
efficient and simple communication - easy to respond, cancel or reschedule
managing service was simple to accomplish - end result was produced earlier than expected
all staff was pleasant and goal oriented
TRULY....SIMPLY EXCEPTIONAL --- WHAT A TERRIFIC CREW!!!

CT
CYNTHIA T.
Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Attention to detail.
As per usual service was awesome and helpful..

KYLE B.
Spokane, WA
Great Salesman
My recent purchase with sale representative Zig, was amazing. He hooked me up with a great deal and the truck that I’ve wanted. Highly recommended and passing his card out to my friends.

Sandpoint, ID
Got it right
Scheduling is easy. Time to do the work is accurate. Staff is courteous. Price is reasonable. Waiting room is comfy. Can't ask for much more.

DEONA H.
09/17/2018 Category: Sales
Purchased our last several vehicle's with Parker.

Oil Change/Service
I have ALWAYS had great service and a friendly face to deal with. They are always professional and curteous.

FF
FAITH F.
Genuine Sales Experience
Steven was great. Everyone is always genuine and treat everybody like real people. Of course I love my new car cause it's a Toyota!

BRADFORD M.
Moses Lake, WA
09/17/2018 Category: Sales
People. Joshua Miller was super to deal with. All others were equally friendly,honest and helpful.
5 stars...everyone we dealt with was great. The best car buying experience I've ever had. No pressure, just help at all times. Joshua and the rest of the crew were great in searching for and obtaining the Tundra I wanted. I received a fair trade-in price for my vehicle and feel the price paid was a good value. All in all an excellent experience. I have and will recommend Parker to anyone who asks.