Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5rating 4.44444
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

JULIE K.
Deer Park, WA
12/08/2019 Category: Sales
I love the way I'm treated!
The staff are very courteous and always do more than I've experienced at other dealers. We've been fortunate enough to purchase 4 vehicles from the Coach now.... he's the BEST!

MICHAEL M.
Cheney, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
12/08/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure - knowledgeable sales staf
Felt extremely comfortable with salesman - no pressure & responded to all questions/inquiries that identified knowledge of products. Allowed me to make decision in my timeline.

JESSE H.
Athol, ID
Excellent Customer Service
Our Toyota experience was excellent from beginning to the end, with our purchase. Tony was very accommodating, friendly, helpful, and knowledable.

STEVEN W.
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Professional

JANET D.
Pinehurst, ID
12/08/2019 Category: Service
A fun and friendly place to go!
We took our truck in for the routine maintenance of our 2018 Toyota Tacoma. The service department was very helpful and friendly. The service was done while we enjoyed visiting by the fireplace. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our time waiting and knew we were getting the best care for our truck.

CK
CARRIE K.
Buick LeSabre
Great experience!
We went to Parker Auto Credit and were helped by Dave. He went above and beyond to help me get in to something. I recently found out I was pregnant and the car I was driving had a cracked radiator and the heater wasn't working. Dave got us into a 2004 Buick Lesabre which has a lot of room for my son and plenty of room for another car seat in a few months. He gave us the option to pay monthly or bi-weekly and helped us get set up for auto pay. I talked to numerous car lots before going to Parker Auto Credit and I was denied at every single one because last year I lost my job and due to that a lot of things had to suffer, including my credit. I cannot thank Dave and the staff at Auto Credit Sales enough!!! I would recommend them to anyone.

CHARLENE C.
Rathdrum, ID
Customer care
I called and was told that my car could be in the next day or two.
I explained to the service representative that it was the only car I had an asked for Jason in the service department. Jason told him to have me bring the car in immediately and they would take care of it.For me that is a huge deal due to the fact that I am a widow and he gave me a great peace of mind knowing that my car would be taken care of and done the right way. I am very thankful for Parker Toyota and the team that they have working there

Airway Heights, WA
Great job!
Quick service and friendly service staff.

LR
LUKE R.
Parker is the best!
Bought our 2nd car today from Parker. The 1st car was a Subaru from Parker Subaru and this time we went with a Toyota Corolla. Steve was my main point of contact via internet and when we got to the dealership, Jacob took care of us the rest of the way. No pressure, no haggling, just informative about what they offer and we ended up driving it home this evening. Jacob and Steve were awesome to deal with and all future purchases will be through Parker, for sure.

The only thing that could make this better is if Jacob sent me a set of rubber floor mats for the front! (I didn't realize there were not any til later lol)

JK! (But that would be awesome if he sent them)

KATHLEEN B.
No pressure sales
Jeff was a delight to work with today. I came in just thinking about purchasing a vehicle and left in my new car. Everyone I had the opportunity to work with was friendly, courteous, and efficient. I highly recommend working with the team at Parker Toyota.

MY
MICHELLE Y.
Kootenai, ID
Customer service
This was our first experience at the dealership. It all started with a friendly text conversation with Steve Lee who sent us some useful lease materials to look at. Then he set is up with Ernie Erickson the salesman to look at our options. The thing i appreciated the very most was Ernie sticking to our specific requests without trying to convince us to buy a different car just because it would be easier for him to get it in our budgeted price range. He went out of his way to make our deal work and we walked away with a great car at a great price. I would recommend this dealership to all our family and friends.

WP
WAYNE P.
Maintainence
My maintainence work was done quickly and efficiently.

JE
JOHN E.
Liberty Lake, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Service agreement

WK
WILLIAM K.
Timely
Timely and kept me updated

RN
RACHAEL N.
2020 RAV4 purchase
Everyone was nice and made my purchase go smoothly.

BG
BRITTANY G.
12/06/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing Experience
This was my first time ever buying a car and they made it a wonderful experience! I just got my license and was nervous about buying a car but they walked me through the process, answered all my questions before I even asked, and told me what car best fit my needs. They went above and beyond what their job required and made sure everything made sense to me. They truly were amazing! They even made sure I knew how to operate everything before leaving! Alan even gave me his cell phone number to be sure if I needed anything I was able to contact someone. The compassions the company has as a whole is a wonderful thing!

JUDY G.
Rathdrum, ID
Last oil change
When I bought my car in 2017 I received 2 years of free oil changes. Today was my last one but everytime I have gone to Parkers they have always treated me well. Haven't made up my mind yet if I will continue to go back to them but they have great people there.

IA
ISAAC A.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Service department performed excellently. They got me in and out at the promised. Only complaint is I was sitting in front of the TV in the main room watching a show that was on, and some sales rep came and changed it to ESPN and walked away. Very rude.

ALAN B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Great customer service!
Great customer service!
From the time I called and made and appointment to being greeted in the service drive with a smile, Every one was friendly and went above and beyond to answer my questions. Great job and thank you! Parker Toyota Service Department for getting me in and out fast, efficient, and friendly.

12/06/2019 Category: Sales
Another Toyota joined the family
I’ve worked with a few different salesman now and they all have been very good to us. The financial office is very smooth and simple.
They couldn’t make buying a car easier. The best thing about it is that I really don’t feel pushed into making a decision.