Overall Rating 4.28571/5Overall Rating 4.28571/5Overall Rating 4.28571/5Overall Rating 4.28571/5rating 4.28571
Overall Rating 1.28571/5rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571

JOANNE T.
Spokane, WA
06/26/2019 Category: Service
The friendly, helpful people.
We were able to get a ride to La Peeps from a nice friendly guy quickly. The emails were helpful reminders. I did have trouble using my phone to ask to be picked up so I called the dealership and we were picked up ASAP.
THANKS

GREAT SERVICE

GA
GARY A.
Best service to emulate
I’ve been with Parker Toyota for two years now. I am say with confidence that in my 45 years of buying experience Parker Toyota Customer Service sets the benchmark. They are proving what it means to think about and take action from the customers point of view. They are the ones yo emulate in terms of total quality service. Thanks again for what you do and how you do it- best.

MICHIAL W.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Bought my Tundra at Parker and have been taking it there for service ever since. It has always been a great experience.

DJ
DAVID J.
Spokane Valley, WA
Friendly atmosphere
.....

CRYSTAL B.
Plummer, ID
Customer service
Very friendly and they have a positive attitude to service my vehicle.

SL
SUSAN L.
Fast service & helpful.

RUSSELL G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Honesty
A big thanks to Chris for taking extra time to go over all the possibilities in fixing my car...his knowledge and honesty are greatly appreciated....

WR
WILLIAM R.
Oil service
Brought my Tundra in for its first oil change since I bought it. I did not have an appointment but they got the truck in fast, did the oil change and rotated the tires, along with the rest of the checks they do., and they were done almost before I got home. Great job!

DENISE B.
Rathdrum, ID
Caring and Listening to Customer Needs
I recently purchased a vehicle from Parker Toyota. With much compassion and actually listening to the need of a single mom(myself). The team that rallied around me showed that they actually cared on what I needed versus on what they wanted. I thank each and everyone involved. But especially Josh Miller who remembered the type of vehicle I would need for my father who is ill and Chris Scyphers, for working so hard to make the vehicle payment within my budget. Much appreciated and you have earned yourself a loyal customer.

CRAIG M.
Rathdrum, ID
06/25/2019 Category: Service
The service and employees are outstanding

JAMES B.
Awesome customer service
Sales people were awesome. Great experience!

Great and friendly Service
They are amazing and I will continue to take my van there

DIANA S.
Moscow, ID
The Staff
The staff was low key - I didn't feel pressured at all. Chris was down to earth and timely in answering all of my questions.

WS
WENDY S.
San Diego, CA
Toyota Prius v
Outstanding
Thanking the crew that got me in and out in less than an hour.

KAREN M.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled a LOF and tire rotation service online, easy website, Great service, on time, friendly staff, clean, comfy waiting room.

Hayden Lake, ID
Always helpful
Had a front light replaced. It was done quickly. Not a big number of other vehicles in there when I arrived. Had oil change last month.....it was also sooner done than my expectations. Even got a bit of chat regarding new Toyota Rav 4 with my sevice advisor.

KILEY M.
Amazing service
Amazing customer service

FS
FRITZ S.
Chewelah, WA
Ram 3500
06/24/2019 Category: Sales
Everyone was friendly and no pressure of any kind.
I would like to personally thank Brennan Brooks and Daniel Jenkins for all there efforts in the purchase of the Dodge pickup we bought last week.It's not very often when buying anything these days that the seller doesn't give you the impression that they are doing you a big favor by spending your money on what they have for sale, and that was the opposite attitude and actions that I experienced. Everyone treated me with warm genuine respect.