Overall Rating 4.28571/5Overall Rating 4.28571/5Overall Rating 4.28571/5Overall Rating 4.28571/5rating 4.28571
Overall Rating 1.28571/5rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571

Rathdrum, ID
03/24/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly, trustworthy staff. Efficient. Warm, welcoming, comfortable environment.
We worked with Mark Halverson when we traded our Rav4 for a Highlander. He was friendly, efficient and honest in our business with him. We have also worked with Will Kofmehl and found him to be a person we could trust. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and courteous. We will highly recommend Parker Toyota to our friends and family.

JOBY R.
Colbert, WA
Great Experience as Always, Highly Recommend
We just purchased our 3rd truck from Parker Toyota and it was the easiest purchase we have ever made. I'm 53 yrs old and have purchased alot of vehicles over the years but Jayce Yoshida made this the easiest one we have bought. Very down to earth and came back with the best deal we could have asked for the first time. Very fair and a very nice truck for the money. We definitely will buy our next one at Parker. I highly recommend them and Jayce is the guy to talk too.

TH
TAYLOR H.
Tacoma TRD sold me
I had been looking for a Toyota Tacoma TRD for the past few weeks, but when I stopped into Parker Toyota I was not thinking I was going to buy a truck today. Then I saw one that caught my eye and just over my budget. Coty Cummings and Mike Austin we’re there to make it happen. I was able to drive off the lot sameday after Mike Austin was able to get my financing down to where I needed my monthly payments to be. The truck, 2 days in, is exactly what I’ve been looking for and grateful they were able to make it happen. Truck and sales team is 5-star, only reason my review is 4 is because they did try and low ball my trade-in value of a beaten up older Chevy work truck. Hey that’s how she blows sometimes, but overall great dealership for getting into a Toyota.

Sandpoint, ID
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Service appt
Parker Toyota has been amazing since we have bought our vehicle. They always go out of there way to help and make us happy. So happy we decided to purchase at Parker Toyota. We didn’t have an appointment for oil change they worked us in and made sure it was quick for us to be on our way

Sagle, ID
It's easy
Book an appointment. Book a ride to you next destination and when you are ready and ypur car is ready, call for the courtesy car to pick you up. Return to Parker Toyota for you car, pay for your service and you are on your way. It's easy.

SG
SHAWN G.
Medical Lake, WA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Made my appointment for service and was overly pleased with how helpful the customer service was and them taking the time to help me with all my questions and needs.

Saint Maries, ID
Toyota Avalon
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Dealership is convenient to get to, clean and everyone very nice.
The employees are all very friendly and took a great deal of time with us to solve items we could not do on our on initiative.

CG
CAROL G.
Carol
Friendly. Answered my questions.

MICHELLE D.
Very accommodating
This team is awesome.

NW
NANCY W.
Post Falls, ID
Toyota Yaris
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Tyler was very professional and courteous.
Quickest service ever!
I only trust Parker to service my Yaris.

AZ
ANNETTE Z.
Hayden, ID
Very friendly staff
Great service and a timely fashion

Liberty Lake, WA
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
03/23/2019 Category: Sales
Customer Service
The reason I keep coming back to Parker Toyota is because of the customer service I receive....

03/23/2019 Category: Service
They get done as fast as they can

JOHN K.
Friendly and convenient service
I was immediately acknowledged as I approached, even though it was quite busy at the time. That made me feel important. Matt at the counter was friendly and professional. My truck was finished within an hour and I felt confident that a thorough inspection was performed. My dealings with Parker Toyota have always shown me that integrity is a high priority and I appreciate that very much.

KC
KATELYN C.
Kootenai, ID
03/23/2019 Category: Sales
Best buying experience yet
Very thorough purchase. Sales and financial team took time and made my purchase experience simple.

HM
HOLLY M.
Great service always
I always feel like a valued customer as soon as I enter the building. I am greeted instantly and always with a smile.

SHARON S.
Worley, ID
good experience
Mike Austin did a great job of listening to my vehicle needs and worked hard to help me. He explained the whole process and made my purchase of my vehicle great.

thanks
thanks for selling me a car

PB
PIERRE B.
Sandpoint, ID
03/22/2019 Category: Service
very clean including all the outside, I know-I walked the parking areas numerous times. Out side seating of any kind would be nice, and of course, a place for the pets.
great dealership