Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

PA
PAMELA A.
Parker Toyota Service
We have NEVER had any bad experience at Parker Toyota whether in the Great Service or buying any of the several new cars there!

DK
DANIELLE K.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Addressed all of my car's issues
I had several regular maintenance tasks that needed to be dealt with. They handled those quickly and pointed out a few issues that I had missed and fixed those as well. I also had a more complicated issue that they explained and didn't try to unnecessarily up-sale me on. Very friendly and accommodating staff.

RA
ROB A.
Rathdrum, ID
05/24/2018 Category: Sales
I was able to buy a great car.
I was able to get the perfect car for me, thanks to Alan Sandlin.
He showed me some great vehicles and even ran the cars out to my wife to have her look at them.
When I got the blessing from my wife and it fell within our budget I went forward with a purchase.

I love this car. It is beyond what I expected.
It fit all the options I was looking for in a car and even added extras.
I had a list of characteristics I was looking for in a vehicle and Alan found them and more.
He showed me all the special features of the car that I was not even looking for.
Alan is very knowledgeable about the cars he sells and loves his job.
Thank you Alan for all you diligent service in finding the perfect car for me.

I am so excited about the Corolla I purchased.

KH
KEYNAN H.
Spokane, WA
Love Parker Toyota!
Very happy with my last lease and excited for my new one!

KH
KATHLEEN H.
ID
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Everything was done right.
Great customer service-kept me informed all along the process.

Anonymous avatar
R & R snow tires
excellent & prompt service

SF
SUSAN F.
Cocolalla, ID
Parker team is amazing!
We came in trying to buy a car for my mom who is on a limited income and upside down on her current car loan. Seemed like it might be impossible for us to get her a new car. Mark "Coach" Halverson was such a wonderful blessing to us! John the manager worked long and hard and so did the finance manager and I'm sorry I can't remember his name. But each of these men deserve accolades for what they did. Not only did they get Mom the loan but John was able to give her $400.00 towards her payment and in a wonderful act of heart, Coach matched that. Mr. Parker you have a wonderful set of employees in these men. We can never say Thank You enough!

LD
LOGAN D.
Saint Maries, ID
Awesome customer service!
The customer service was awesome, the business was clean, the kids playroom was an awesome help! The process was painless and simple! Thank you!

LISA B.
Hayden, ID
The sales men
Wonderful people that really do there best to get the right price that works for you and your family

Anonymous avatar
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The employees there like working there and it shows in how they treat their customers. Everyone is very nice.

RE
RUSSELL E.
Colbert, WA
05/23/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent experience
Parker Toyota and our salesman Alan Sandlin are the best. We went to 2 other Toyota dealerships and neither of them came close to the deal Alan negotiated for us. Alan even got us an upgrade we really wanted after the other 2 dealerships said it was impossible to do. We will recommend Parker Toyota and Alan to all of our friends and family from now on. You can truly do one stop auto shopping when you go to Parker Toyota. We are customers for life.

JOE H.
In and out oil change
Scheduled an oil change the day before using their online feature. I was a new customer and everything went as expected. I highly recommend and will be back. Also came with a free car wash and a convention oil change on my 03 4Runner was under $40 - good stuff!!

RY
RILEY Y.
05/23/2018 Category: Sales
Customer service and great financing
I had a great time shopping for my new truck! My salesman was Dustin Moore and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to be dealing with when getting my truck! I will sure to recommend anyone I know looking for a Toyota to head to Parker Toyota and see Dustin Moore, he did everything he possibly could and then some to get me the Tacoma I wanted at the price I wanted!

Spirit Lake, ID
Nissan Frontier
service of nissan frontier
Always so helpful and professional. Yesterday was an example ....... brought in a recently purchased 2013 Nissan Frontier for 60,000 major service. Was assisted by Tom and Cote. Cost was less than the original estimate and FAR LESS than the estimate from Findley Nissan. It was a reminder to me of why I continue to get our vehicles serviced at Parker regardless of the make.

VW
VERNON W.
Spokane, WA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Your service is always great. We have had Matthew Brunner for our service advisor many times when we have had our service's on our vehicles and he doe's your business a great service with his great customer service. He always has a smile and is very helpful with things that need to be done

KU
KELLY U.
Toyota Tundra
Review
Service was great!

TIMOTHY B.
Sandpoint, ID
10000 service
Quick, efficient, professional service! Thank you!

JAMES D.
Priest River, ID
Five Star Performance!
From starting with making my webpage reservation to paying the cashier, the entire experience was professional and quick.

RT
ROBERT T.
Hayden, ID
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/22/2018 Category: Service
First class all the way!!
First class all the way!! Everyone is very nice also!!

WG
WELLINGTON G.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
The serivice boys are alwAys so nice. And they play area for kids !!!
Great service !!! Love the service center guys !!!