Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5
Latest Review 20 minutes ago

BN
BARRY N.
Harrison, ID
Toyota Tundra 4WD
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Service is always excellent
Through the years, I've had excellent service at Parker. Even during times when I'm sure they're busy, they've always been professional, responsive and eager to handle whatever issue I'm having. The Service Dept does excellent work, and every team member I've met has been courteous and friendly. There are many dealerships out there, and I'd rate Parker at the top of any list.

FS
FRANCIS S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Management and employees are all friendly and more than willing to let you know they care by their actions.
The experience I had was excellent. From the time I gave them my key fob to the time I paid the bill (very reasonable) was above and beyond. The lobby was clean, quiet and comfortable. I would highly recommend this facility to everyone.

JEFF G.
Blanchard, ID
09/20/2020 Category: Sales
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!
This was my 3rd purchase in the last 4 years. Every time the experienced, friendly, knowledgeable staff at Parker Toyota went above and beyond to meet my needs and expectations. I will be a lifelong customer.

Pullman, WA
09/19/2020 Category: Sales
Best Customer Service
I have bought 2 new Toyota Corrolla's from Parker Toyota. Decided to shop for a SUV and I was taken care of. They got me into a Brand New Toyota RAV4 and I love it ! The salesman Tim was wonderful and I wasn't pressured and I got what I wanted. From start to finish it was a great experience.

SHIRLEY S.
Mead, WA
Ram 2500
09/19/2020 Category: Sales
Easy Breezy
Wow!! Great experience. Our salesman Josh was AMAZING! Not pushy at all, listened to what we wanted. He went and found it and 20 min later we were on our way! So quick and easy!! Thank you Josh and thank you to everyone at Parker Toyota!!

JEFFREY W.
Post Falls, ID
Consistently excellent
Parker is outstanding
QED

Rathdrum, ID
Wonderful Service!
Some how I got told the incorrect time for my appointment, so I was an hour early. They still were able to get me in right away and I didn't have to wait a terribly long time. Great service as always.

JULIAN G.
Spokane, WA
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Very professional and efficient service
We feel confident that Parker Toyota staff will always take care of our cars the right way and will give us the right advice, so, we do not mind driving 45-60 minutes from home to take our cars into Cd’A for service.

DF
DIANE F.
Spokane, WA
Service we expect!
Came in for scheduled maintenance...in and out in the allotted time, no hiccups, easy as can be.

VR
VICKI R.
Deer Park, WA
09/18/2020 Category: Sales
Low pressure sales... super nice employees!
Bethany and Dustin were great... did not pressure me.. just help me find the right Highlander for me!

CV
CHERYL V.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Awesome customer service
I just bought a beautiful new Toyota Highlander. It took a long time to decide what I wanted, but the crew at Parker never gave up on me. They never made me feel pressured, and were always available to answer all my questions.

MARY M.
Sandpoint, ID
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Great and respectful oeople!
Service was excellent. People great. I even git a rise today!

JEFFREY D.
Post Falls, ID
Great experience
I was treated better than any other dealership and finance explain stuff better than I’ve ever heard before and I have been buying cars for a long time

Hayden, ID
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Friendly, helpful people
Work accomplished on time and I was kept informed of the status.

SK
SHANE K.
Hayden, ID
Lexus IS 250
KEEPIN IT REAL
MY FINACE'S LEXUS NEEDED SOME SERVICE ON THE FRONT END, SHE IS VERY PARTICULAR AND KNOWS HER VEHICLE VERY WELL. BOBBY HAD HUIS TECHS FIND THE ISSUE, AND ADDRESS IT IMMEDIATELY ! ROCK STARS THATS ALL I CAN SAY, A FEW MORE SMALL THINGS HERE AND THERE STILL NEED TO BE ADDRESSED(NOT PARKERS FAULT) JUST NEED MORE TIME TO FIGURE IT OUT AND DIAL IT IN A BIT MORE.