Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5rating 4.16667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

AC
ASHLEIGH C.
Fantastic customer service
I love the customer service at Parker Auto. They always go through the work that was done and they are always very kind. I dojt like taking my car anywhere else to get serviced! Thank you for all of your hard work!

JV
JOSE V.
Pasco, WA
11/16/2018 Category: Sales
GREAT DEALERSHIP & SALES MEN AND WOMEN
Parker Toyota, is a very great place to by a car theres, no " presure when bying the "Sales Staff is great at what they do and the Financing department is great as well. So when your looking to buy new or used Parker Toyota has it. dont buy a car any-where else. theses people are the "Best***************************************************************

TC
THOMAS C.
Liberty Lake, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
11/16/2018 Category: Sales
The honesty and knowledge of the people that work there.
Tony McCherry was recommended to me from a friend. He took the time to make sure I was comfortable with all aspects of the trucks I test drove and when I chose the Tundra Limited, he made sure I knew every feature about the truck before I left the dealership.

MICHAEL S.
Nissan Frontier
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Tionna --- the Detail Shop Manager ! She is vey personable and makes you feel important to Parker Toyota .
GREAT WORK ! My Black Truck looks Beautiful after getting it detailed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHARLES H.
Spokane, WA
Checkup
Everything was very good

JAMES B.
Athol, ID
Excellent service!
Love getting my car serviced here. Great experience!

NB
NICOLE B.
11/15/2018 Category: Sales
All hopped up on coffee and that new car smell!!!
Gary was awesome. He was one step ahead of me the whole process. Patient, enthusiastic, and genuine.
Buying my first brand spankin new car was a great experience.
If only someone would have stopped me from drinking all those cups of coffee! Haha.
A huge thanks to everyone at Parker Toyota!!

CYNTHIA C.
Hayden, ID
Customers are Always first
Throughout the process of my purchase and now the follow-up for needed corrections has been a pleasure.

JAMES W.
Post Falls, ID
Nice fireplace
Fast service!

So helpful and accommodating
I purchased my Toyota Prius from George Gee and I already regret it. The service I received at Parker Toyota was amazing and so accommodating. I will definitely be coming back for all of my maintenance needs.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Superior, MT
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Recall safety campaign
recall safety campaign done quickly. On time!!!!

ROSS M.
Parker Toyota
Excellent service. They pursued an ongoing problem and helped make contact with Toyota Headquarterds. They always take my car in for service without an appointment and get it done. I have bought all my vehicles from Parler since moving here in 2000.

REGINALD B.
Kalispell, MT
Great, Professional Sales Representative
Everyone I worked with at Parker Toyota was friendly, courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. I appreciated Jayce's (Sales Person) honesty and professionalism as well as the time he spent with me, Jerimiah's (Sales Manager) follow-up, and Jimmy's (F&I Manager) thoroughness and professionalism. All people I worked with were great.

DEBORAH M.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and excellent employees
Employees are friendly and always go out of their way to help and make the experience pleasant, efficient isn’t and helpful

5,000 mile checkup
Awesome customer service.

PG
PATRICIA G.
Friendly and helpful environment
Ernie was very helpful. Very professional, informative, and courteous! Thank you!

JO
JAMES O.
Rathdrum, ID
2016 Highlander
This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Parker Toyota. Delighted with both purchases.

WM
WENDA M.
Liberty Lake, WA
Service on time!
I appreciate the readiness of the service department upon my arrival. Service completed in their time frame as told to me at arrival. YEA!

VP
VALERIE P.
Sandpoint, ID
Bud shuttle driver
I was told it would be 45mins. Turned out it was 2 hrs. Bud, with the shuttle service was very kind dropped/picked us up.

MA
MICHELE A.
Superior Customer Service❣️
Friendly, caring & prompt service. Greatly appreciate the amazing service I received at Parker Toyota. Thank you!