Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5rating 4.16667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

SF
SANDRA F.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
They always do an awesome job.

TOM M.
Hayden, ID
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous service
The service department worked me in to their schedule

AC
ANN C.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Excellent all around
My Sales associate, Julie did a wonderful job of listening to what I wanted, she did not pressure me and she was delightful to work with. I had a very warm and professional experience with her. All other staff I interacted with where very polite and helpful, sorry I don't recall their names.

DAVID D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Customer Service
This was the third car we bought from Parker. The customer service is fantastic and that is why we keep coming back. There is a Toyota dealership only 5 minutes from our home in Spokane but it doesn’t compare to the service we receive at Parker Toyota!!

KN
KATHLEEN N.
Sagle, ID
Lawrence Nolan - Highlander Purchase
Tim our salesman was fantastic. I talked to 5 Toyota dealerships thru USAA. he was outstanding and really was the best salesman I have dealt with in many years of car buying. Jim who finished the paperwork and showed us the car was also great to work with. I will try and buy my next cars from Parker Toyota because of the excellent treatment we received.

BRENDA M.
Exceptional service
From emails to greetings to service, wouldn't have it any other way.

KC
KRISTIN C.
Saint Maries, ID
Great place, easy scheduling
They did a fantastic job and made it quick and painless on time since I seem to never have any to spare!

JO
JASON O.
Athol, ID
Much better.
Much better service this time. Prompt and courteous.

Great job!
Chris in service was great! Every time I come in I recieve great service. Parker Toyota is amazing!

TV
TIMOTHY V.
No pressure!
Joshua was fantastic! He gave us so much information to help us decide which vehicle was best for our family. He didn’t pressure us at all or be that “sales” person. We all know what that’s like! We felt he really wanted to help us and not just make a buck. We are really happy with the purchase we made and will send others over to see them.

JN
JEREMY N.
Toyota Sequoia
2014 Toyota Sequoia
Our experience at Parker Toyota was excellent, our salesman Jeremy was professional, peasant and personable and did not make us feel rushed at all. Parker Toyota will be our first stop when searching for a new car!

RO
REBECCA O.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Always awesom, kindle and friendly.
I will never take my car anywhere else!

MA
MICHAEL A.
perfect maintenance
quick and reliable. no issues. you guys did exactly what was expected and that’s rare in today’s world

JUSTIN W.
Spirit Lake, ID
Toyota Tundra
Always great service
We continue to bring our vehicles to Parker for maintenance because of the outstanding service we receive. Our latest visit there was a problem with a lug bolt on one of my wheel spacers and they removed all four spacers at no additional cost.

BARBARA M.
Post Falls, ID
07/14/2018 Category: Sales
Employees and vehicles
Mike was the employee that helped us he was absolutely fabulous and kind of send you a car and no time at all and I serve a vehicle than we had hoped thank you so much for all you did it was a fabulous day

SARAH M.
Athol, ID
Very Professional
I come from the Guest Services work field and i was very impressed with their staff. Super friendly, fast to help, easy to talk to. I was helped mainly by Rod, but when others helped me in his place I still was very taken care of.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with the service I received and for recommend repairs/maintenance for future reference.

CP
CLIFFORD P.
Moses Lake, WA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and they care
I love the service center they care and do a great job the only thing last time they took a little longer than I expected but they kept me informed

Post Falls, ID
07/13/2018 Category: Sales
Car purchase
Very professional team but still low pressure sales and made us feel welcome to the area

DN
DAVE N.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I will be back for my next service for sure.