TK
THOMAS K.
Hayden, ID
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Best place to buy a car.
I received the best service from the moment I bought my car. The whole experience, including financing, and service was the best. I highly recommend to anyone to buy their car from Parker Toyota. The first 5,000 mile check up was the best I've receved anywhere. The service department crew were over the top. Keep up the good work.

GH
GRAY H.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
As usual my service appointment with Parker went well. It was done on time and I feel is quality work. I did have one incidence that I have not experienced before in that I felt they tried to sell me a part that I didn’t need. But, this is absolutely the first and only time this has occurred.

RT
ROBERT T.
Good Service
Job was done fairly quick once I was able to get into an appointment.

MARK M.
Routine Maintenance & Unfamiliar Noise
I needed routine maintenance for my 2018 Highlander. In addition I was hearing an unfamiliar noise when driving at higher speeds. From making the appointment to picking the vehicle up upon completion I experienced nothing but fast friendly service. Parker has always been pleasant to work with not to mention the quality of their work is excellent. I will continue to do business with Parker Toyota!

MA
MASON A.
Nissan Pathfinder
Best Experience
They were nice, informative and fast.

GL
GERALD L.
Quick and reliable service
Quick and reliable service and never had a problem following any service done to the vehicle

TW
TODD W.
Sandpoint, ID
07/25/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent service. Knowledgeable staff.
Very quick and easy process. Happy I selected Parker Toyota. They have a excellent reputation that is well deserved.

MF
MICHELLE F.
Toyota Sequoia
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Worked in my Sequoia on a very busy day and Dakota was super helpful and nice!

Sandpoint, ID
Always a pleasure
Everyone is always pleasant. They answered my questions and got my truck serviced as requested.

VR
VERNON R.
Post Falls, ID
Window tint
Super fast and very professional

Spokane, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
07/24/2021 Category: Service
They did a great job with my truck and the guys were polite and they went over everything they did.

RL
RON L.
07/24/2021 Category: Sales
Pleasant day of spending large amounts of money!!
Jace is a very nice young gentleman, very educated on the products he sells! Very nice to work with!
Zig has a big personality & friendly ,also w educated in his field of finance.. and yes.. he’s full of good stories & big hugs!!
Jan L

LYNDA S.
Spokane, WA
Toyota Avalon
07/24/2021 Category: Sales
The employees are very helpful
This was a wonderful experience. Dave Liggett had everything ready for me when I got there. He was helpful and answered all questions with honesty. Since all major paperwork was done the week before via phone I got to Parker at 10:00 and left in my new car at 11:40. For the first time in my 42 years of car purchasing, I did not spend a extremely long, stressful day at a car dealer. Thank you Parker Toyota and Dave for the wonderful time and the great service.

EK
EUGENE K.
Hayden, ID
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Oil change & Tire rotation
Pleasant staff, fast and efficient. Finished when promised.

TK
TANYA K.
Missoula, MT
Toyota Tundra 2WD
Kristan rocks
Kristan was on top of the order and kept me updated regularly. Also incredibly friendly and took time to walk me through all the options, connected apps abs my phone so everything was ready for me!