Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5rating 4.375
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

JENNIFER W.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Most pleasant buying experience EVER
As soon as we walked through the door, there was someone there to help us. We told them who we were supposed to ask for when we arrived for our appointment, and they were helping us in less than 5 minutes. Jayce was extremely helpful, and talked to us like we were equals, unlike other dealerships we have gone to recently. He helped us to quickly find exactly what we were looking for, and answered all of our questions. Once we got to talk to the finance manager Jimmy, everything moved very quickly. That made us very happy, especially with a crying baby in my arms. He was very patient with that, and I didn't feel stressed at all throughout the entire process. Overall it was a very positive experience, and I can now say that I will never go to another dealership again. Love this place. We are now the very happy owners of our first ever brand new truck.

SHELLEY H.
Athol, ID
08/24/2019 Category: Sales
I'll recommend anybody to parker toyota
The service that was provided was magnificent. The staff there were so nice and got us on the road as quick as possible in my new highlander. I couldn't Thank Harely enough for the hard work he was put into finding a vehicle that was a perfect fit for me. Thank you Harley!!

SARAH C.
Bellingham, WA
Buick Encore
Outstanding Service
I was in the middle of a nostalgic road trip to Devils Tower, WY from Bellingham, WA when I coasted into Toyota's lot. I had already seen 3 mechanics on this journey and my little Dodge Neon wasn't going to make it. Curtis Heirston took me under his wing and, handing me tissues for my face, walked me through the lot, coaxing me to tell my story. I will never forget his kindness and he was never pushy. This positive interaction gave me the confidence to make a logical decision. Within a couple of hours, I had a 2014 Buick Encore to take me, my navigator and friend Steph, and my dog Gus to see the tail end of a meteor shower and then all the way home.. safely. Gus may have gassed us out a few times, since so many at the dealership gave him treats, but it was worth it to feel at ease again. I hope to keep in contact and share my next adventure with Curtis soon! Thank you, all, for taking good care of us! We had a wonderful time!

TH
TODD H.
NO PRESSURE!!!!!
My experience at your dealership was fantastic. Working with Mark Halverson was a delight. Even though we came in to look at a Tacoma, my wife decided to check out a used Ford pu.
Mark never blinked or skipped a beat. Made us a great deal on the truck and our trade. We went home very satisfied customers. Thanks a million!!!

DOUGLAS S.
Nissan Rogue
Great Staff
Staff was very friendly and patient. Didnt feel pressured at all.

RD
RANDY D.
Hamilton, MT
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Bob in accessories is outstanding
Great doin business with.

ES
EVELYN S.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Always professional and good work.
I have always been treated well. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I feel that they are a honest dealership and the service dept does good work.

JAMES S.
Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Smooth
Complete operation from check in to check out very professional.

GB
GARY B.
Toyota SCINIQ
Bobby Boyd rocks
Went in for oil change Bobby was friendly Efficient and provided me with a coupon ... Bobby your a 5 star

MICHELLE H.
great employees
staff are always so nice, helpful, and polite at Parker Toyota

LF
LINDA F.
Athol, ID
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly and polite people.
Very helpful and nice. Explained the service and vehicle parts.

JEFFERY M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/23/2019 Category: Sales
Dave Valencia, salesman extrodinaire
had it not been for Dave Valencia, i would not have purchased my Tundra at this establishment. Dave is truly a good man with the knowledge and temperament that will ultimately have me come back and purchase another vehicle again, whether for myself or my daughter. this dealership needs more employees like Dave, his attentiveness to my needs and questions absolutely kept me engaged throughout the whole process. to this day i have never had a more positive encounter regarding vehicle purchases, they actually are a horrendous experience - and i have purchased many vehicles in my day. Dave should definitely be thanked by the dealer leadership as i really cannot say enough about his great attitude.

VR
VERNON R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Great
Great people. Great service. I love this dealership

RY
RENE Y.
scheduled maintenance
The staff is nice and helpful. My only complaint is that I have yet to meet Sunny. She is never there when I am there.

JORDAN S.
New rav4
Traded our 2017 rav4 le for a 2019 rav4 adventure in blue flame. Pleasant experience. Thank you. The wife loves her new rav4.

Saint Maries, ID
Great service department
I always appreciate the service and care from the people who work there.

BW
BETHANY W.
08/23/2019 Category: Sales
Great Service!
Brandon is the best!

STEVEN C.
Service maintenance.
The service took longer than I expectec.

FG
FAYNALEE G.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service/Customer Service
Rod was amazing! He was always keeping me in the loop on what was going on.

SHARON M.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
The employees
The employees are so responsive and respectful of the customers needs. Every time I have come in for service, the employees always understand what needs to be done and take care of it. Today I had several things that needed taken care of and all were completed within the time limit provided.