Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

COLE C.
11/25/2020 Category: Sales
Amazing
The program that you guys have set in place should be setting the standard for every auto credit out there truly amazing everything was explained to a berry understandable level great experience

Chattaroy, WA
GMC DENALIHD
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Fast service on my vehicle
They get vehicles in on Scheduled times.They do good work and are very courteous !!

JAMES R.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Quick routine swevice
They always are ready to service my vehicle at the appointment time. Car service record report is easy to understand and complimentary Car wash coupon is always appreciated

Spokane, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Friendly service
Great service! Knowledgeable and friendly staff

JANET G.
Great Service!
My car was picked up, serviced and returned to my home. They communicated well with me, phoning when they were coming. It was a nice service to have while the pandemic was surging.

Post Falls, ID
Great service and honest
Love going there for service, every one is cordial. The place is spotless. Coffee. And the personnel helpful. James in service went over different tires with me and really helped!

Post Falls, ID
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Service Ready in every area.
We appreciated all the people we encountered but Dan in the service area helped when we had a question as to the delay in our new wheels. It seems the wheels had arrived but we were not notified. We were ready to cancel the order but learned they were on-site and last week had new winter tires installed on the car and our summer tires installed on the new wheels. All is well.

JAMES S.
Spokane, WA
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Hospitality, efficiency and trust.
Yesterday, on the 23rd of November, my wife and I had both our Toyota vehicles in for service and diagnostics. We were greeted warmly, as usual, and told when to expect our vehicles to be ready. We were well informed of the procedures that were to be used and when to expect the return of our cars. Everything was handled in a friendly and professional manner. Thank you Parker Toyota!

CA
CHARLES A.
Priest River, ID
Ford Edge
11/24/2020 Category: Service
I didn't have an appointment but they got me in and out pretty fast

NM
NOEL M.
Rathdrum, ID
11/24/2020 Category: Sales
Well organized
I had a good experience working with Alan and got the vehicle that I wanted. I would recommend Parker Toyota to all of my friends.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Deary, ID
11/23/2020 Category: Sales
My 4Runner Experience
I had been thinking about and looking at new SUVs for about three months. I finally settled on another 4Runner (this is the 3rd). When I got to the Parker Toyota dealership, I could only find one on the lot. When I went back into the showroom, Kristen was at the door asked if she could help. I asked where were the 4runners. She reminded me that Covid19 still was impacting production, then asked what trim package I was interested in. I was looking for a TRD off-road trim in black. She replied let me see what I can find . About fifteen to twenty minutes later she asked if dark blue metal flake would work. Yes, where is it I asked. We can get it here Monday. We sat down and started the initial paper work, including adding a lift kit, wheels and tires. This all transpired on Thursday. By Tuesday everything was on track for Wednesday. I set up Thursday to take delivery and Wednesday evening Kristen called to let me know that the tires were late but would be there in the morning. By the time we got all the paperwork finished everything was put together and shining! My wife and I have purchased three vehicles from Parker Toyota over the past 8 years. With each purchase we have been very satisfied with the response from the staff of Parker Toyota both with the sales as well as with the maintenance staff! I would not hesitate to buy another Toyota from Parker Toyota.

San Dimas, CA
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
Tacoma 25K mile service
Excellent welcome, service and communication.

BL
Great service! Super helpful and informative. Very pleasant and timely

Sandpoint, ID
11/23/2020 Category: Sales
Great employees
Very thorough and pleasant to work with

THERESA M.
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Had my Rav4 serviced today. From the moment I arrived until I left everyone was friendly and courteous. Parker Toyota is the best!