Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.3/5rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3

SL
STEVEN L.
Chelan, WA
12/14/2019 Category: Sales
Toyota RAV4 XLE Alwheel Dr.
My Name is Steve Lamar my wife Vicki and I are return customers. We just purchased a Toyota RAV4, my wife is completely satisfied with her purchase at this point making things peaceful in our home. During our buying experience Jake your sales person attended to all our needs making sure my wife was happy with her choosing of a car. Jake was polite, Professional, funny, he made the experience as easy as a car buying experience can be. With myself, he and the manager we were able to come to an satisfactory agreement to the terms of the car. In the finance room Zig laid out all the options we had and the different things we could do. Zig made it easy to understand and represented your company in a very professional manner as well as making the experience as painless as possible. All your people including your manager made the buying experience more pleasurable and as painless as possible. My wife and I will highly recommend your dealership to our friends and relatives. PS. When they come please send money lol! Thank you for the experience Steve and Vicki Lamar.

Sandpoint, ID
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful in the service department. Nice comfortable place to wait. Boys in the service department were really kind and nice.
Only the service that needed to be done was done. That is really appreciated since I am 82, a woman living alone, and I don't like to feel I am being taken advantage of because of my gender and my age.

EK
ERNIE K.
Worley, ID
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
Western Defender Plow purchased and installed on 2019 Tacoma TRD
Delays getting plow in a timely manner. However Chase and Parker Service Team finished outstanding! Once plow was in they had it installed and we were able to pick the truck up by end of day 2 and plowed driveway that same evening. Actual labor was a little less than bid as well. Giving 5 stars because of great finish even though delays in the beginning.

NK
NANCY K.
12/14/2019 Category: Sales
Employee knowledge
Briley and John walked me through the whole experience. They were very knowledgable about the cars and went over every inch of the car I was buying. I always feel like I've been screwed over when I buy a car. Not this time. Everyone I dealt with at Parker Toyota was great.

JN
JOE N.
Post Falls, ID
Chrysler 200
Customer service
Always great service!

Potlatch, ID
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Great place for getting a vehicle repair done
The best

JOANN D.
Wallace, ID
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone always has a smile
Everyone is very helpful and welcoming, prompt customer service.

NG
NICK G.
Post Falls, ID
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service in a timely manner.
Very professional. Courtesy is top notch

DK
DAVID K.
Wallace, ID
Always done well!
I am a happy customer, as usual -- thank you!

SN
SUSAN N.
Lexus ES 330
Great service.
Took my car (2005Lexus, purchased at Parker) for service plus a set of new tires. As always, am very pleased with the way my car and I am treated. Really like getting the full check list of things that at checked out with the oil change. I am a firm believer in having everything done at the same place where a record is kept of everything done. They get to know you and you vehicle and what is more important, you get to know them and the quality of work they provide. Thumbs up emoji for Parker.

JILLANE R.
Hayden, ID
Customer Care
The service department was attentive and got us in and out in a timely manner. They are great. Thank you Parker Toyota for another great experience.

VR
VERNON R.
Hayden, ID
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Great
Very great and nice to come gere

LN
LAWRENCE N.
Hauser, ID
Toyota Tundra
Recall service
The service could have announce my name over the paging system, that would have saved me some of my time.

SA
SCOTT A.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/13/2019 Category: Sales
Thank you!
We had a great experience with Parker Toyota while purchasing our new Land Cruiser. Promises were kept, sales and service personnel were friendly and genuinely helpful. On the whole, Parker Toyota exceeded our expectations. Thank you!

TC
TWYLA C.
Ford Edge
Service Department
Customer service is great. Always prompt, knowledgable, friendly

IZ
ILYA Z.
Jeep Cherokee
12/12/2019 Category: Sales
Helpful and great to work with
Had a great experience buy a vehicle from a Dealership. Very helpful and great to work with staff.

Corolla
Very patient and fair

BL
BOBBI J L.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable team
I have had a problem with my radio for the past 4 years and Chris took one look at it and fixed it in 5 minutes. It was so annoying to have to deal with and now I don't have to worry about it anymore. Jim and Jerry were both great shuttle drivers getting me to and from my place of employment with friendly and positive attitudes. I appreciate the entire team.

STEVEN B.
Sandpoint, ID
12/12/2019 Category: Sales
Great customer experience on a great vehicle
Parker Toyota made the entire vehicle purchasing process easy; providing a great price on exactly the vehicle I wanted. They even helped customize the vehicle to handle driving off road and in heavy snow.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Tekoa, WA
Dodge Durango
Amazing service
The parker auto credit team were amazing. They did most of the process over the phone to make sure I didn't make the drive for nothing. I was in and out with keys in hand in under an hour and half and am very pleased with the vehicle I chose. They took into consideration what I was looking for and found the perfect vehicle for myself and my family.