Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Saint Maries, ID
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Since I am new to the Parker Toyota Family, the staff has been helpful and patient when answering questions and explaining the process. Thank you for all your kind help!

CF
CRAIG F.
Best Dealership Service in Town
Parker Toyota service department provides excellent customer service and vehicle maintenance at reasonable costs. Thank you for operating an excellent dealership!

JOANN D.
Wallace, ID
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Fast reliable service. Friendly staff.
All the staff are courteous and helpful. They do a great job of getting the job done in a timely manner. All the work I’ve had done is top notch. Awesome people 😊

MA
MARK A.
Hayden, ID
Toyota Sequoia
Good Work
They do what they say they are going to do and they do it on time.

SKYLA M.
Hyundai Azera
08/07/2020 Category: Sales
Absolutely wonderful
Shad and Tim got me appproved when no one else could. My buying experience was amazing and i love my new car!

CK
CRISTY K.
Sandpoint, ID
Great and friendly service
Thank you for having such friendly and helpful service members! They answered all my questions and made sure my son and I were taken care of. They even got my car fixed super fast! Thank you for getting me right in to fix the recalled part!

NN
NESHIA N.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Went in for a recall and was 3 months past my 20,000 mile free service but they still honered service. Gave me ride home and picked me back up after all services were completed. Staff is super nice.

Hauser, ID
Toyota Tundra
Recall - 2003 Tundra
I had an appointment to correct an airbag defect on my 2003 Tundra at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, Aug 4. Arrived at 9:50 and was greeted by Bobbie. He initially had trouble finding my appointment since it was under the name of the original owner of the vehicle. He quickly resolved the problem and contacted a serviceman to insure he could get the Tundra in. I was quoted an estimated time to correct the problem at 1 to 1 1/2 hours. One hour and 15 minutes later Bobbie looked me up and said I was good to go. Very friendly efficient service.

JOSEPH S.
Spokane, WA
Toyota Venza
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Detail shop. Excellent job.
Love that the fact that when I get into the care its clean. Most places that I have been for detail you get into the care and it looks and feels like everything been greased down. Thanks

RICHARD B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/07/2020 Category: Service
As always I was treated like they were very happy that I was there, they knew about a second recall that i did not know about a light wiring issue and took care of that at the same time so i did not have to make a second trip in at a later date.
Most of the time when i bring one of our rigs in for service i wait there for it to be finished but this time i asked for a ride home till they were done and to get a ride back both people that gave me the rices were very nice and did a great job of driving.

TN
TERI N.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Ram 1500
Customer service and relationships
Parker Toyota and Tony Kucherry ALWAYS take complete care of us! Never pressured and never disappoint us. They never surprise us with any unexpected costs and make buying a vehicle so easy.

TK
TYLER K.
Spokane, WA
08/06/2020 Category: Sales
Very peaceful and easy flowing.
Josh was very pleasant to work with, very knowledgeable and was able to guide me in the right direction! Highly recommend Working with this gentlemen.

Toyota Tacoma 2WD
Excellent Sales People
Great service and friendly

Kingston, ID
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Best place around
Best service around! Friendly, fast and consistently great.

NM
NOAH M.
WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Recall service
In and out today! Great customer service. Always a pleasant experience when I go to Parker Toyota.