Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KEVIN M.
Toyota Sequoia
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle service
The service staff is always friendly and professional. The technicians are top notch .

PM
PATRICIA M.
Spokane, WA
05/17/2021 Category: Sales
Great buying experience
This is my 4th Toyota I have bought in 36 years and my 3rd purchase from Parker! Shaun was very knowledgeable and friendly as well as the rest of the staff. Parker Toyota always provides a stress-free experience when buying a car and I really appreciate that!! I recommend you always .....Thank you

JOSEPH R.
Medical Lake, WA
05/17/2021 Category: Service
We like the team at Parker Toyota and will continue to go to you for service on the Rav4.
You guys do great work and treat us and our dog well! This time on the oil change you didn't re-set the maintenance light (because it wasn't on yet) we had the service about 600 miles early because we are leaving on a road trip.

CLAUDIA C.
Hayden, ID
Best Customer Service!
Parker Toyota has always been great!
Friendly customer service and always the best staff!
I wouldn't go anywhere else!

HM
HEIDI M.
Scheduled maintenance
Routine oil change and tire rotation. Prompt in scheduling my appointment that worked with my schedule. Vehicle returned with a free car wash, no dings in my rims and courteous interaction. Friendly service staff. LOVE my 4 Runner! Thank you!

Fantastic service, lovely lounge
Great service experience as always.

LL
LUKE L.
Naples, ID
Jeep Renegade
Comes with the car
Friendly fast service. And a car wash

EK
EUGEN K.
Spokane, WA
Consistently efficient and courteous
I appreciate their efficiency and respectful communication of options.

ER
EDWARD R.
15K check up for my Highlander '20
In and out in 35 minutes for my 15K kc. up. Friendly and professional treatment. Looks like a happy work place.

JOHN D.
Toyota Sequoia
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Made appointment online to schedule and quick service.
Quick 5000 mile service and easy online scheduling.

SE
SAMUEL E.
Liberty Lake, WA
05/16/2021 Category: Sales
Goes that extra mile for happiness
Everyone we worked with was so kind and so helpful! Even with a curious toddler Jesse was so accommodating and understanding(didn’t make me feel guilty) which is a breath of fresh air. Usually when you go to a dealership your toddler is expected to be quiet and sit still but Parker Toyota understood he’s a kid and that’s not how they work! We custom ordered a new Sienna which has lots of new tech that Jesse took the time to show me how everything worked (I suck at tech). When it came time to sign documents and go talk numbers with finance, it was fun and open and honest....you read that right HONEST. Wow right!? He made the process a breeze and stress free. I have never been more impressed with a dealership than I was today. We are now a Parker Toyota loyal customer

MICHAEL P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/16/2021 Category: Service
I took my new Tundra in for its first service after purchasing it, they had me in and out of there in no time. They were very courteous and answered all questions.

CK
CHRISTY K.
Nissan Rogue
Excellent From Start to Finish
The transmission in our 2012 Nissan Rogue went out on us, and I have to say, Tim and the guys at Auto Credit, plus Rod, Dre, and everyone at the service center were so great and super easy to work with.

BRUCE H.
Toyota Venza
05/16/2021 Category: Service
Convenient and clean location. Friendly staff.

MICHAEL M.