JOHANNAH P.
Priest River, ID
Toyota Sequoia
Excellent Customer Service
Kurt Smith is absolutely amazing. He was helpful, insightful, and pretty funny. The customer experience is not a lost art at Parker and I'll never go anywhere else.

TE
TRACY E.
02/28/2021 Category: Sales
Staff was very accommodating and very friendly
Kristin was very helpful and thoughtful throughout the whole process.

MARK L.
Greenacres, WA
Awesome experience
We purchased a platinum Highlander as our first experience with Parker Toyota. Jeff provided great customer service. He was patient, not pushy and very pleasant to work with.

KC
KRISTA C.
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and efficient service
They do excellent work and are very good at communicating with you every step of the way.

Wonderful
My experience with Toyota was amazing. Travis made the process speedy and painless.

AUBREY S.
The best customer service
Tim and Zig made the process a breeze.

LAURA S.
Another great experience
Thanks again for another excellent experience when taking my Rav4 in for service

SP
STACY P.
Hayden, ID
Toyota Sequoia
Always a pleasure
I love taking my truck to Parker. Friendly kind fast reliable service every time!

MARK L.
Rathdrum, ID
Toyota Venza
Friendly Crew
We checked out a dealership in the Valley and ended up coming to Parker because we wanted to support our local dealership. Out sales person, Mikey, was very friendly and helpful. He went out of his way to make the care we wanted to drive was available, right off the show room floor.

The Sales Manager was nice and did a good job at buttering me up before pitching the up-sale items (warranty, care package, etc.) he was not willing to negotiate a warranty for me, so I passed. Otherwise, we are happy with the purchase.

STEVEN M.
Sandpoint, ID
Toyota Tundra 2WD
1st Ever New Truck
Josh went out of his way to help me through the process of finally getting the truck that I have always wanted.
I’m not sure that I will have a opportunity to buy another new truck, but if I do, Parker Toyota, Josh, and Tami will be getting a call.

I’m looking forward to working with the Accessories Department as I finish dressing up my dream truck.

Toyota Tacoma 2WD
Quick and painless.
I did a key exchange. They took my 2020 Chevy 2500HD for a 2021 Tacoma. In an out in about an hour. Did entire sale on line with no face to face until the ordered Tacoma was sitting in the customer bay waiting for pickup. They verified my vehicle was what I said it was. I signed some release forms and was out the door. Second time I owned a Tacoma. This is my 3rd Toyota purchase from Parker.

DYLAN S.
Sandpoint, ID
Dodge Ram 1500
02/27/2021 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a vehicle
Allen was an awesome salesman and my overall experience was good and fast.

MICHAEL W.
Hayden, ID
2nd purchase
My second purchase was easier than the first and will definitely use again in the future.

MICHELLE M.
02/27/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly, patient service and knowledgeable or combined to find out
Keep us updated. Worked with us with friendly, patient, KNOWLEDGEABLE service. Thank you for help.

MA
MASON A.
Nissan Pathfinder
Best Experience
We had a easy no anxiety experience. Dave was amazing! Definitely will be a repeat customer. Highly recommend!