Marty G.
Lakewood, WA
04/09/2018
Good experience
I had a real good time looking for a vehicle for my daughter, she's turning 16 in a couple of months. The car sales woman , msgoenett Howe she was an excellent sales rep for parkland auto center very good representation , I.found a car for my daughter that I know she would love and the best thing. Is that it fits my budget. Thank you Ms Howe.for the awesome experience , ill be sending friends and family there . ill give you 5 stars
Marty G

WM
WILLIAM M.
Tacoma, WA
12/04/2017
Great Dealership, Great Deal on Truck
Great Local Dealership/Business, keeping the local economy alive. Their business has thrived. Where other's have failed. Had a stellar experience with Salesman Jeremy Patchell. Bought a beautiful well maintained Chevrolet Avalanche. And couldn't be happier with the help of this team. In handling my sale. Would wholeheartedly recommend this Dealership whose been in business in the same place for Decades !
Thanks Again, Parkland Auto Center, and Jeremy Patchell !

CR
Cameron R.
Spanaway, WA
03/22/2016
Great to build your credit with or if you're a first-time buyer
Through my own research I found out Parkland Auto Center had a manual Chevy Cruze in their inventory. I sent out an email through their website asking for more information on the car. I was hyped when I got a call back from Jason saying to come in and check it out. I was greeted very professionally at the front desk (always am) as I met my dealer. He grabbed me the set of keys, drove the car up to the front for me, let me inspect everything, and we went on a test drive. Everything checked out perfect and on the road we discussed business, politics, and life choices. This was the first car I mastered stick shift in so she felt right for me. Jason understood where I was coming from and did his best to help me in any way he could. So I went in and offered my down payment, thinking the vehicle was within my price range. I later found out, in order for the policy to grant me all time low payments I would need to finance a cheaper vehicle. Mind you, he gave me plenty of time to think long and hard about my decision and gave me plenty of options to choose from. I was dead set on the Cruze, but it was unrealistic for me to pay it off. I liked the sound of building my credit with a reliable 4-cylinder more than struggling to work off the turbo diesel. I eventually made my decision on an '04 Sentra with an extremely low interest rate. They let me choose the date in which I would have the complete down payment by and it worked out seamlessly. I enjoy commuting with it as it came with it's own advantages as compared to the Cruze so I'm not complaining. Overall I was satisfied with my purchase and the customer service.

j p.
Spanaway, WA
01/09/2016
never go there
Will never go in there again if there was a negative stars I would give them all -5 , how does this place stay in business. They treat u all nice at 1st then all of a sudden hey we want u to fill out paperwork for 3 hours , then to tell u your credit isn't that great when u know your score , they demand more money out of u n refuse to take your trade in for average cost of the trade blame the customer for there poor choice in a trade in, also telling the customer how they are helping them get out of there beater car while trying to sell them a lower quality car with bald tires that are not even street legal rust on the hood that was just repainted, rips in the seats, mind u they are refusing to negotiate the price on the vehicle because they tell the customer I'm asking the same price that I paid for it (bull crap) most lots get there cars from dealer auctions most people know that come on guys , also u never tell the customer that if u don't take the deal you are jacking the price up $3000 because it was a mistake on the vehicle. if u need a car go to many other dealerships in the area shop around , also a sign of a bad lot is that if the salesman runs up to your car before u get put of it.

JAMIE K.
Tacoma, WA
FORD EXPLORER
11/14/2013 Category: Sales
awesome place
These guys are great they help me so much im as ingle mom raising 2 kids by mysrlf and i needed a car for me and my family these guys well robert and drew workedvery hard and after 3 weeks.theyhad me a vehicle. Thank you allso much for helping a mom in need jamie

MT

Wenatchee, WA
HONDA CR-V
10/15/2013 Category: Sales
Easy
Down to earth staff and in and out easily.

CL
CARMEN L.
Gig Harbor, WA
FORD F-150
09/25/2013 Category: Sales
awesome people treat u like family :)
Will go above and beyond for u love them