Parks Hyundai of Gainesville

Overall Rating 4.0869574/5Overall Rating 4.0869574/5Overall Rating 4.0869574/5Overall Rating 4.0869574/5rating 4.0869574
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Ralph J. on 12/09/2017
"owener"
your service people
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/09/2017 03:04 AM
Carrie M. on 12/08/2017
"good service"
it cost more than I would have liked, but glad to have it done.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 12/08/2017 01:31 PM
Amir G. on 12/07/2017
"Timely manner"
I really apperciate the service provided for my car which was great and timely manner.
Review Created: 12/07/2017 04:53 PM
Pamela C. on 12/07/2017
"As always, perfect service with a smile"
I have always been met with a smile and the willingness to serve. I really can't see myself taking my car anywhere else

Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 12/07/2017 09:54 AM
Frederick L. on 12/06/2017
"Fast & reasonable "
Nathan & the techs took care of all my issues in under an hour. There were no surprises. I also had received in the mail a $25. service coupon which was a nice plus.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 07:12 PM
Evelyn C. on 12/06/2017
"Great service"
Very efficient and helpful service. Took care of all of my questions quickly.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 06:00 PM
Patrick P. on 12/06/2017
"Pat’s Review"
Prompt friendly fast efficient service and courtesy shuttle to boot. Service department rocks!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Good people and caring
Review Created: 12/06/2017 10:26 AM
Verified Customer on 12/05/2017
"No title "
Great place to get car serviced
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 11:07 AM
Dana P. on 12/04/2017
"Excellent service department "
They are polite, prompt, informative and honest.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 12/04/2017 04:33 PM
Kathryn P. on 12/04/2017
"They went above and beyond to make sure I had a GREAT experience."
Best service department by far!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 12/04/2017 10:51 AM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 12/05/2017

Hello and thank you so very much for the wonderful comments and FIVE-STAR Review of our Dealership.  We are sincerely grateful for your taking the time to share your experience - we love your comment about our Service Department!  My name is Brent Russell and I literally read every review, comment, or suggestion about Parks of Gainesville.  It is one of the ways we can "LISTEN" to our Customers and identify opportunities to strengthen our overall performance.  We are always looking for ways to do a better job of serving  you, we call our philosophy "Change for the BEST."

Your thoughts and opinons do count and we are always open to more feedback.  Please do not hesitate to call or email me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.

Cynthia C. on 12/04/2017
"Cynthia Clements"
The advisor (Nate Klemp?) at the front desk went out to my car to get my mileage and noticed my maintenance log on the front seat so brought it back and updated it for me. Then he made sure I had it before I left. He was very friendly. looked me in the eye, explained what had been done to my car and seemed to care about me as a customer.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/04/2017 10:34 AM
Pilar T. on 12/03/2017
"Reliable personnel "
GREAT
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/03/2017 05:05 PM
Edilberto P. on 12/02/2017
"Great customer service from Sam! "
Thank you Sam! You always got my back! I appreciate your service and honesty!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 12/02/2017 10:42 AM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 12/04/2017

Hello and thank you for such a wonderful comment and the FIVE-STAR Review of Parks of Gainesville.  My name is Brent Russell and I am particularly appreciative of your very special comment about Sam.  This is one of the NICEST comments that a Service Writer can get - it means a great deal to all of us and of course Sam.  I really do read every review about our Dealership in order to identify opportunities for us to strengthen the way we do our work.  We have adopt a process of embracing "Change for the BEST."  In other words, we are always looking for new ways to do our jobs.

Please keep my contact information handy and let me know if/when you need any assistance.  I am here for you.

Verified Customer on 12/02/2017
"Paint Issue"
I had a problem with the paint on my car and they fixed it with no problem and in a very timely manner. They have always been very accommodating and polite. I would recommend them to all my friends.
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 03:47 AM
Profile image medium

My name is Brent Russell and I am writing to say "Thank You" for sharing your recent experience with our Service Department and your 2017 Elantra.  We are grateful for the FIVE-STAR Review.  I am responsible for reading every review about our Dealership and we are sincerely grateful for your Review and Comments.  Unlike so many business entities, we are truly focused on serving you in a timely manner and getting the job done right the first time.  Who wants to drive back and forth to a dealership because something was not fixed right?  I want you to know that we really do appreciate the opportunity to serve you...every individual is important.

Please keep my contact information handy in the event you have any questions or need any assistance.  You can reach me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGaiensville.com.  I am here to serve.

Wishing you all the BEST!

Jemel S. on 12/01/2017
"Attentive staff, comfortable waiting area."
GEEAT!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 12/01/2017 07:01 PM
Profile image medium

Hello, my name is Brent Russell and I am preparing this response to say "Thank You" for giving us a FIVE-STAR Review of our Dealership and sharing your comments.  I am responsible for reading every review, comment, or suggestion in order to identify opportunities to introduce innovations or recommendations that will help us do a better job of serving you.  We believe in "Change for the BEST."  Finally, I want to let you know that we truly do appreciate your comments...your feedback is yet another way to LISTEN to our Customers.

Pleae call or email me if you have any questions or need any assistance.  You can reach me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  It is my pleasure to be of service.

Bob D. on 12/01/2017
"Great Service "
I was in town from another state and my AC wasn’t working. I explained the situation to the service department and even though they were booked up for the day they were able to get me in and fixed the problem. GREAT customer service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 12/01/2017 04:02 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for taking the time to respond to our Hyundai Service Department Survey for the work we performed on your f2013 Santa Fe.  My name is Brent Russell and I am writing to let you know that we literally read every single review about our Dealership in order to identify opportunities to strengthen the way we perform our services.  We have had so many great ideas and suggestions come in from our Customers...thank you.

We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.  It is always tough when our vehicles suffer an issue, but in my experience, it is worse when traveling.  I am so glad you brought your SUV in and we solved the issue.  Your experience is reflected in our philosophy of taking care of our Customers as if they are Family.

We wish you all the best and hope the year ahead is filled with great opportunities, joy, and happiness.  All Our BEST!

Ron T. on 11/28/2017
"The only Hyundai dealer in town. "
I came from a metropolitan area with with 6 Hyundai dealers. Gainesville has one. Competition made for better dealer service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/28/2017 09:03 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/29/2017

Hello:

My name is Brent Russell and I am writing to thank you for taking the time to respond to our Hyundai Customer Service Survey.  On behalf of the entire dealership, I want to thank you for the feedback and let you know that we recognize we failed to fulfill your expectations.  My name is Brent Russell and I read every review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership.  I do this in order to identify opportunities for our Service Department to strengthen the way we serve you by adopting customer recommended suggestions and as a way to "Listen" to our Customers.  We strongly endorse change as a way to "Change for the BEST."  I understand your comment about competition with other Hyundai Dealers but we still compete with a multitude of private shops in town on a day-to-day basis.  We have to provide exceptional service every day.

I do want to apologize for the late response to recognize your comments.  I have been out of the office for a medical leave of absence and it has taken me some time to catch back up.  I promise, we have read your review and are very interested in hearing more from you about ways in which we fell short of earning a 5-Star Review.

I would like to invite you to call or email me with any thoughts or comments you care to share about our shortcomings and strong- points.  I will make it worth you while if you are willing to share.  We are out to earn FIVE Stars from you.  Thank you for your feedback and comments.

With Respect,

Cynthia D. on 11/28/2017
"Good people "
Good
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 01:01 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/30/2017

Hello:
On behalf of all of us at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville, I am writing to say "Thank YOU" for taking the time to respond to the Customer Service Survey.  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every single review about our Dealership.  I do this in order to identify customer suggested enhancements that we can incorporate into our work process(es) to strengthen our services.  We have found some of the best ideas come from our customers.  We also view the surveys as a form of feedback that helps us LISTEN to our Customers.

We are always looking for ways to do a better job and we have adopted a philosophy of "Change for the BEST."  Please do not hesitate to call or email me at any time with other suggestions or feedback.  You can call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  It is my pleasure to be of service to you.