Parks Hyundai of Gainesville

Overall Rating 4.0869574/5Overall Rating 4.0869574/5Overall Rating 4.0869574/5Overall Rating 4.0869574/5rating 4.0869574
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"Awesome customer service in a timely manner"
Got awesome customer service, my service was completed very fast, and the guy that helped me out was extremely knowledgeable
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/19/2017 05:11 PM
Kathryn B. on 10/19/2017
"Excellent service"
My car's problem was assessed and corrected quickly.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 09:53 AM
GREGORY W. on 10/18/2017
"Exceptional Customer Service and $avings!!!"
This oil change was completely free!!! Parks Hyundai of Gainesville offered free oil changes to original purchasers/owners of selected Hyundai models due to the recent hurricane Irma to help with the costs of clean-up and repairs of homes/yards. How thoughtful!!! Thank-you!!! A special "Hats Off and Thank-you" to Tech Joey (Service Department) who always goes the extra mile each and every time I bring my car to be serviced (oil changes). I've put 57,000 miles on my 2015 Sonata, and I haven't had one issue with it - most reliable car I've owned!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/18/2017 01:12 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/19/2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to submit your FIVE-STAR Review of your recent Hyundai Service experience at Parks of Gainesville.  In particular, Joey asked me to say "Thank You" for your special mention of his service on your past visits.  We aspire to consistent exceed your expectations.  Thank you for the feedback.

My name is Brent Russell and I do read every review or commentary about our Dealership in order to identify opportunities to strengthen the way(s) we do our work.  It is all part of a process we call "Continuous Improvement" as a way to embrace change for the "BEST."  Parks of Gainesville truly values your feedback.

You can call or email me by dialing (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  Please do not hesitate to call or email at any time.  It is a pleasure to be of service to you.

With respect,

Frances S. on 10/18/2017
"Efficient"
Service was completed on time. Waiting area is clean and comfortable.
Review Created: 10/18/2017 06:55 AM
Profile image medium

Thank you for the FIVE-STAR Review of Parks Hyundai of Gainesville and your comments regarding your recent service and assessment of the waiting area.  We are sincerely grateful for your feedback; we use comments from you and other Customers to identify suggestions that we can incorporate into our work practices to enhance our efficiencies and effectiveness.  We endorse a philosophy of "continuous improvement" as a way to embrace change for the BEST.  Your feedback is really valued at Parks.

My name is Brent Russell and I do read every review or comment about our Dealership.  We have learned our Customer suggested enhancements can really make a big difference so we make a point to REALLY LISTEN.

Please do keep my contact information handy in the event you have any other suggestions, comments, or recommendations for us to consider.  You can call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or send an email to my attention at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  It is my pleasure to be of service to you.

With respect,

Earnest H. on 10/17/2017
"Outstanding Service"
They will take good care of you.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:44 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for the FIVE-STAR Review of our Hyundai Service Department for work done on your 2015 Sonata.  On behalf of all of us at Parks of Gainesville, we are sincerely grateful for the 5-Star Rating and review comments.

My name is Brent Russell and I read every review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership in order to identify customer suggested opportunties to strengthen the way we perform our services or to introduce your ideas into our work flow to save time and money.  We believe in continous learning in order to work to be the BEST.  Our approach starts with LISTENING TO YOU!

Should you have any questions or need any special assistance, please do not hesitate to call me.  You can reach me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  It is my pleasure to be of assistance to you.

Kay H. on 10/16/2017
"Service dept. is very attentive. To the customer and completes the work needed in a timely manner"
I had somewhat of a long wait to be able to pay my bill and there was no line up.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:34 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/17/2017

Hello, my name is Brent Russell and I am writing to say Thank You for the FOUR-STAR Review and comments about your most recent trip to Parks of Gainesville Hyundai Service for your 2017 Santa Fe.  We are sincerely grateful for the review but recognize the opportunity to do better and earn a FIVE-STAR rating on your next visit by handling your "cash out process" in a more efficient manner.   If you are at all like me, my time is one of my most valuable assets and there are times when minutes really count.  It is one of the reasons we place so much emphasis on timeliness of checking in, on-time delivery (early when possible), and a fast check-out.  We are constantly looking at ways to improve and your feedback is really important.  WE ACTUALLY LISTEN TO OUR CUSTOMERS.

Should you have any other comments or suggestions to share with us or just need assistance with setting up an appointment, please do not hesitate to call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or send an email to BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  I am here to serve you.

Jan H. on 10/16/2017
"Awesome Customer Service by Sam"
As always well taken care of and very satisfied. Hope to keep getting the oil change specials with free rotation for being a 10 year customer of Hyundai - 2 sonatas and our current Genesis! Thank you
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 10/16/2017 03:01 PM

Hello Mr. Herbst:
It is our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.  On behalf of all of us, we want to say THANK YOU for the FIVE-STAR Review and wonderful comments regarding your latest service experience.

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every review and comment about our Dealership.  We do this to identify Customer suggested enhancements to services or to introduce innovations that may help us to save you time and money...this is all part of a process we call continuous improvement to be the "BEST."  It all starts with "LISTENING TO OUR CUSTOMERS."

Please keep my contact information handy in the event you need any special assistance or want to share other ideas or suggestions.  You can call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or send me an email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  It IS my pleasure to be of service to you.

Verified Customer on 10/15/2017
"Recent service for daughter who is a student"
I spoke to the customer service rep and was satisfied that he was not trying to add repairs that did not need to be done. This is a common problem at dealerships in my experience but not here. Great service. Thanks.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 07:59 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/16/2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to submit a review of Parks of Gainesville Hyundai Service Department.  We sincerely value your FIVE-STAR Review and wonderful comments regarding Your Service Representative, Nate Klemp.  He asked me to say "Thank You" for your kind words; they mean a lot ot him.

My name is Brent Russell and I am the one that reads all the reviews about our Dealership.  I do this in order to look for and identify opportunities to change the way we perform our services or to introduce innovations that will help to save money and time.  In other words, WE LISTEN TO OUR CUSTOMERS!

Please keep my contact information handy.  You can reach me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  It is my pleasure to be of service to you.

Wishing you all our BEST!  With Respect,
Brent Russell - Director, Customer Services - "The Guy with the Hat"

Verified Customer on 10/13/2017
"Quick service and friendly"
I could speak to a service adviser unlike some places. They were fast and the price was not bad.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 10:02 AM
Profile image medium

Thank you for the FIVE-STAR Review of our Hyundai Service Department's work on your 2014 Sonata.  On behalf of all of us at the Dealership and in particular Joey Goess (your Service Writer), we want to let you know we truly appreciate your comments and review score.  We subscribe to the concept of "continuous improvement" to promote change in the way we do our work...our goal is to be the BEST.

My name is Brent Russell and I do read all reviews, comments, or suggestions.  I do this in order to identify opportunities to strengthen the way we do our work and introduce innovations that may help us to save money and increase overall efficiencies.  In other words, we ACTUALLY LISTEN TO OUR CUSTOMERS.

Please feel free to call or email me by dialing (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or use BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  I am here to serve.

INDRANEEL B. on 10/12/2017
"Great!!"
Took a while but I had no appointment. They fit me in!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 10/12/2017 06:51 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for the FIVE-STAR Review of our Hyundai Service Department.  We sincerely appreciate your review and comments...we read every review, comment, or suggestion because your feedback is really important to us.   Our Customer Feedback helps us to identify opportunities to strengthen the way we perform our work or even introduce innovations that enhance our overall efficiency and effectiveness.

My name is Brent Russell and I do read all the reviews.  We make a point to LISTEN to our clients and are always looking for ways to be "BEST."  We call this process "continuous improvement" and it is highly effective.

Please feel free to call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or send an email to BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  I am here to serve you.  Wishing you all the best...

Alex M. on 10/12/2017
"Above and beyond!"
Alex Martinez
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 10/12/2017 05:51 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you for the "Above and Beyond" comment with the FIVE-STAR Review.  This is a wonderful review and we sincerely appreciate your comments and rating.  We truly value your feedback as a way to identify new opportunities to strengthen the way we do our work and to introduce customer recommended innovations into our work process.  The results have been very positive...ALL STARTING WITH THE FACT WE LISTEN TO YOU!

My name is Brent Russell and I read the reviews for our Dealership.  I want to provide you with my contact information in order to communicate any other observations or comments you may have.  You can reach me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.

Again, thank you for your feedback.  With respect,
Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations - "The Guy with the Hat

Lee C. on 10/12/2017
"Great service"
Through Mr. McDaniel's coordination, Hyundai replaced a very expensive part for my 2010 Elantra. I am very appreciative of his efforts and will certainly not hesitate to come back for any other problems should they present in the future. Thank you from a very satisfied customer.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:36 AM
Profile image medium

Thank you for the wonderful FIVE-STAR Review of your Hyundai service experience.  We are most grateful for the review and truly value your comments.  Sam McDaniel asked me to be sure to extend a big "Thank You" for sharing your comments about your experience.  Customer comments and suggestions are genuinely appreciated.  It is our pleasure to be of service to you.

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership.  I do this in order to look for feedback that we can incorporate into our operation that will help us to strengthen our services or introduce innovations to improve work efficiencies and effectiveness.  We believe in "continuous improvement"...thus we are always looking for better ways to do our work...it is a mindset that has proven valuable.

I want to share my phone and email address with you.  Please call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or send an email to BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com with any suggestions, comments, or concerns.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.  With respect,

Verified Customer on 10/12/2017
"Great "
Thanks for all the help
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:36 AM
Profile image medium

Good Day and Thank You for the FIVE-STAR Review of Parks of Gainesville Hyundai Services.  We are grateful for the review and comments about your experience with us.

My name is Brent Russell and I read every review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership in order to identify opportunities to strengthen the way we serve our Customers and incorporate suggested innovations to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our Service Department.  At Parks of Gainesville, we ACTUALLY LISTEN to YOU.

Please call me at any time with questions or suggestions by dialing (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  It is my pleasure to be of service to you.

Submitted with respect,
Brent Russell - Director, Customer Services - "The Guy with the Hat"

De Shazd W. on 10/12/2017
"Wonderful "
From the time I entered the service door, until I departed the service department, my entire experience was simply one word...WONDERFUL!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 10/12/2017 10:32 AM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/12/2017

Hello and thank you so very much for taking the time to respond to our Genesis Service Survey.  We love to service your 2016 Genesis...it is such an exceptional vehicle.

My name is Brent Russell and I read every review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership.  In particular, I look at the comments portion of the survey to see what our Customers are saying.  I want to thank you for the way you have described your Service experience with Nate - WONDERUL.  We are always working on improving the way we serve you...it is a continuous effort and involves the integration of technology, capabilities, and Customer Service.  Your feedback is truly appreciated.

Should you have any questions or need any other assistance please do not hesitate to call Nate or give me a call at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, or send me an email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  It is my pleasure to be of service to you.

Wishing you all the BEST, Always...

Richard M. on 10/12/2017
"pleasant"
pleasant experience
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/12/2017 10:05 AM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for reporting a "Pleasant Experience" at Parks of Hyundai with our Service Department.  We are grateful for the FIVE-STAR Review of your 2009 Santa Fe.  We have set a goal to EXCEED your expecations at Parks of Gainesville.

My name is Brent Russell and I literally read every review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership.  I look at the feedback to identify opportunities that we can engage to strengthen our performance or introduce innovations that will help increase our overall effectiveness and efficiencies.  We subscirbe to the concept of continuous improvement as a way to embrace change in our culture.  We simply reject the concept of the "status quo"...we are always driving for being BETTER. We ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOU FEEDBACK.

Should you have any questions or need any special assistance, please do not hesitate to call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or send me an email (if that is preferred) at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  It is my pleasure to be of service to you.

Wishing you all the BEST.  With respect,

Shirley R. on 10/11/2017
"Great Service Everytime!"
Technicians always go beyond what I take my car in for, without any charge. It's the extra things they do that please me.
Review Created: 10/11/2017 08:24 PM
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for giving us a FIVE-STAR Review of your service department experience at Parks of Gainesville.  Your review and comments mean a great deal to us.  We really appreciate your comment about the "extra things" that do make a difference.

My name is Brent Russell; I am the Director of Customer Relations for Parks of Gainesville.  I could not agree with you more about the "extra things" that really do make a BIG difference.  You have defined our Customer Service Goal - "Exceed Customer Expectations."

Your feedback is very important to us...we have to work every day to strengthen our performance...the "status quo" will never suffice.  Should you have any other comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or if you prefer, send an email to BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  I am here to serve you.

Submitted with the greatest of RESPECT,

Verified Customer on 10/11/2017
"Great service experience"
Had battery issues on a Saturday afternoon, and they were able to fit me in for a last-minute appt. While there, they went ahead and changed my oil to save me a trip, as I had been planning to come in the next week for an oil change. Very friendly and professional. Comfortable, bright, clean, spacious waiting area. They have me as a long-term customer for sure.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/11/2017 05:37 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you for the FIVE-STAR Review of our Hyundai service work on your 2014 Santa Fe.  We are sincerely grateful for the review and your comments.  At Parks of Gainesville we do something our competition doesn't seem to understand...we ACTUALLY READ your reviews and look for ways to embrace your feedback to help us do a better job of serving you.

My name is Brent Russell and I do read every review about our Dealership.  I look for ways to strengthen our work process or to incorporate innovations to improve our overall work efficiency/effectiveness.  Combining an unplanned trip to the Dealership with a "later" appointment is a great example of doing more for less.  As a result of your experience, we have added a process to check for subsequent appointments and customer needs to see if there is an opportunity to save you time and deliver more.  Thank you for your feedback.  At Parks, WE ACTUALLY LISTEN.

Should you have any needs now or in the future, please keep my contact information handy.  You can call me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226, or send an email to BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  I am here to serve you.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience.  We are grateful.  I hope to meet you on your next visit to our Dealership.  It is my pleasure to be of service to you.

JAMES P. on 10/11/2017
"Honest"
I believe that I can trust what they say and recommend.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/11/2017 02:12 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you for completing our Hyundai Service Department survey for work performed on your 2014 Tucson. Your FIVE-STAR Review of our services is a BIG DEAL - THANK YOU!

My name is Brent Russell and I read the reviews every day to help identify opportuinties for us to strengthen our services or introduce innovations to improve our work efficiency and overall performance.  It is all part of a process that is based on LISTENING TO OUR CUSTOMERS...an essential component of working at Parks of Gainesville.  We embrace change and are always open to learning...it is a mindset that brings out our BEST.

Please keep my contact information handy. You can call me at any time at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or simply send me an email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com. I am here to serve you.

Wishing you all the BEST, ALWAYS...

Verified Customer on 10/10/2017
"Thanks Parks Hyundai "
Amazing service always treated very well. My service advisor went up and beyond.
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 12:03 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/11/2017

Hello and thank you for the FIVE-Star Review of the Hyundai Service Department at Parks of Gainesville.  We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work on your 2013 Sonata under the direction of Nate Klemp, your Service Writer.  We use your review comments to identify opportunities to strengthen our approach to servicing your vehicles.

My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for our Customer Relations.  We apply a concept of "continous improvement" in our Service Department...in other words, we are always receptive to strengthening the way we perform our Services...we reject the "status quo."  Please do not hesitate to call or email at any time.  You can reach me at (352) 372-4251, extension 63226 or via email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  I am here to serve you!

We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to complete this survey.  We ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOU AT PARKS OF GAINESVILLE.

Brent Russell
Director, Customer Relations - "The Guy with the Hat"

Verified Customer on 10/09/2017
"30,000 servicr"
Car was fine when I brought it in. Now it pulls to the right and vibrates.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 08:08 PM
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/10/2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai Service Review of your 30,000 mile service on the 2015 Elantra.  We appreciate the FOUR-STAR review of our services but recognize we can do much better and earn a FIVE-STAR Review...that will be our goal in the future.  From reading your comments, we see you report the car is pulling to the right and vibrates.

My name is Brent Russell and I am the Director of Customer Relations for Parks of Gainesville.  I would suggest you call Nate Klemp [(352) 372-4251, extension 64705], your Service Writer, and discuss your concerns with him. He will most likely ask you to bring the car back so we can assess the source of the issues and take steps to solve.

Should you need assistance with reaching Nate or have specific questions for me, please call (352) 372-4251, extensison 63226 or send me an email at BRussell@ParksofGainesville.com.  I will be happy to assist in bringing a resolution to this issue.

At Parks of Gainesville, we LISTEN to our Customers.  Let's solve the issue with the Elantra.  Wishing you all the BEST...

Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations - "The Guy with the Hat