Overall Rating 4.1315795/5Overall Rating 4.1315795/5Overall Rating 4.1315795/5Overall Rating 4.1315795/5rating 4.1315795
Overall Rating 2.1081043/5Overall Rating 2.1081043/5rating 2.1081043rating 2.1081043rating 2.1081043

PP
Pauline P.
Wellborn, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Not as good as usual
When you have a 1:30 appointment, your car should not wait almost an hour before they even drive it back to the service area.
Normally, the service is much better and done in a more timely fashion.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Kind and courteous service

Michelle B.
Hawthorne, FL
04/18/2019 Category: Service
The service department
Ms. C. Robinson at the service department answered all my questions, kept me up dated on my vehicle progress and I appreciate her doing that.

NT
Nancy T.
Archer, FL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Parks is a great place
Very helpful and courteous staff. Before I can even ask the question, my concern is taken care of. Parks is a great place.

Carlos C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Good service. They do a good job.

Delphine L.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Great easy and they where so nice

BR
Byron R.
Fl, FL
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Service good so far
I have no complaints. The service has been really great on all my visits so far and I truly hope it stays that way. It doesn't take much to create a great experience...respect, honesty and value for money will satisfy most customers.

IB
Ivy B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Parks Hyundai Service Department is the best!
I am so pleased with the Parks Hyundai Service staff. They are polite and always communicate exactly what is going on in terms of my car service needs. I never imagined that I would be so pleased with any car dealership, but Parks Hyundai has exceeded all of my expectations!

HW
Henry W.
Live Oak, FL
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service, fast, helpful on decisions, clean environment
This was a great visit for us. Jack, our service advisor helped us get a problem resolved and it was very appreciated. He was very helpful, and always gives us good service.
I love the cleanliness of the waiting area and showroom, plus the Restroom! Overhead music was perfect this time. Attention to details like these mentioned make it a pleasant experience for us.

AK
Amy K.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
regular maintenance is a great deal!
They changed my oil and checked all of the important items on my Elantra, best of all it's factory service so I'm covered warranty wise!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick in and out!
I scheduled for an oil change and multi point inspection. I was in and out in 50 minutes. Super easy.

Lake Butler, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Came in after work one day and wasn’t able to make an appointment. Took my car back had it serviced and was out within an hour.

NS
Nancy S.
Waldo, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Review of recent visit
My appointment was 👍

Need more employees/
You keep my car for a few days for a simple fix. Not enough time to complete in one day. So I am told

CR
Cristine R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very responsive.
I did NOT have a problem with Park's Hyundai service dept but I DID HAVE A PROBLEM with the Hyundai Road service plan, included in my warrantee. The dealership helped me out as much as they could. Even though to every person I spoke with, I stated my car was in our garage and the battery was dead.The road service company called "Moffo" towing in Gainesville FL. These people did not send /communicate to us within the 60 minute timeline and when a crew finally arrived, the crew couldn't help me because my car was "in the garage". They didn't have the proper equipment but stated they would be back. I finally had to call them to inquire what was happening after a second hour passed and was told they were unable to help us. Another company was called to get my vehicle out of the garage and this towing company was professional and prepared when they arrived.

LG
Leroy G.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Quick in, Quick out
Got in for service immediately upon arriving and was on the road in about 1/2 hour. Almost as fast as a fast food diner.

Miami, FL
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Grateful beyond words.
My daughter’s car ABS breaks broke and Cristina Robinson went beyond the call of duty to help her. Definitely recommend their honestly and service.

Ronald B.
I got what I wanted
I got what I wanted with the new "used" Hyundai I just bought: the remaining years/miles warranties - power train and bumper. It came in handy when I noticed
the inside front door handles had damage done to the door handles. Parks offered to fix the damage using the warranty applicable. It cost me nothing. That is what I call customer service. No hassle, no fuss. Would not take my Hyundai any place else to be serviced!

BR
Byron R.
Fl, FL
04/02/2019 Category: Service
The people and the costs
Been here a couple of times, and, I'm not really a "Dealer" kinda guy because of the high costs compared to street shops but so far I've been pleasantly surprised with the great service and comparable prices. If this dealer continues this trend, they'll undoubtedly become the No.1 auto business in Gainesville.

SF