Overall Rating 3.9615377/5Overall Rating 3.9615377/5Overall Rating 3.9615377/5rating 3.9615377rating 3.9615377
Overall Rating 2.0384588/5Overall Rating 2.0384588/5rating 2.0384588rating 2.0384588rating 2.0384588

2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Professional and honest
I always fee comfortable dealing with service department.

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is great!
Always taken care of no matter what!

AP
Ashley P.
Newberry, FL
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Kept their word:
I brought the car in for several recall notices. All work was completed & additional concerns were itemized on the bill. Great visit!

KJ
Kay J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recent service
I have been pleased with the service received for my 2013 Santa Fe Sport. Employees pleasant, knowledgeable.

IH
Inga H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Unexpected body repair.
From the minute Melissa realized there was a problem she was professional and attentive. She explained what was discovered, how Parks Hyundai was going to handle the situation, she got me into a rental and I was on my way in no time. Over the next 6 to 7 weeks Melissa updated me and reassured me that she was doing everything to ensure a smooth process and that's what I experienced. Melissa was upfront, professional, caring and overall the sunshine through this rainy process. Melissa represents Parks Hyundai with superior customer service and support. I felt like my car was in the hands of a good friend .

Williston, FL
2001 Hyundai Accent
Best service ever!
My Hyundai guys always take care of me, Thank you!

PR
Patricia R.
Newberry, FL
05/18/2018 Category: Service
i like the salespeople and some of the service techs
see the above statement
Profile image medium
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 05/21/2018

Hello:  I am sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience with our Service Department.  Reading about a situation where we have failed to respect your time is disappointing and should never occur.  We are better than this and we are taking steps to help ensure your experience is not repeated.  Thank you for sharing your concerns and comments.  Please feel free to call or meet with me at any time.  We are always looking for ways to do a better job.  Respectfully,  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Ms. Read:
I will give you a call to touch base with you about your experience in person.  We are always working on ways to improve the way we work for you.  At Parks, we actually DO LISTEN.

Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations

MA
Michelle A.
Great
The service is friendly and prompt and a good value.
Profile image medium

Hello and thank you for the wonderful compliment.  We are always looking for ways to strengthen our services to deliver an exceptional experience and your feedback is important to us.  Serving customers' like you is always a pleasure!  Sincerely, Brent Russell, Director, Customer Relations

Alachua, FL
service dept is awful
always issues with service dept
4649660b9c336045f1bf07ddd889d179?s=28
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 05/18/2018

Mrs. McCormick, Once again I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I will reach out to your husband on Tuesday, and make arrangements to get the tire valve stem caps to him. Anything I might be able to assist you with please reach out to me directly, thank you. Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Mngr 352-372-4251 X-64702

Alachua, FL
Speedy, efficient service.
Melissa(?) the service rep was very helpful and got my tire issue resolved with a minimum of ininconvenience to me. Thank you!

TT
Teresa T.
Hernando, FL
05/17/2018 Category: Service
I Recommend Parks Hyundai of Gainesville - Here Are Some Reasons Why
This is not my first Hyundai from this dealership. I am loyal to Park's Hyundai of Gainesville because I have never driven away feeling that someone was trying to scam me or otherwise take me for a "ride". I feel that I have paid a fair price for each of the Hyundai vehicles I have purchased there and though mistakes have been made, (who doesn't make mistakes?) the service department has always bent over backwards to make things right. I never have felt as though they are trying to persuade me to have things done to my vehicles that are not needed, not logical, or not sensible. I am an informed customer and an observant one. I have never witnessed them insulting a customer's intelligence. They are courteous, respectful, and kind. It's a 75 minute drive for me to get to this dealership yet I go there for the most fundamental servicing (e.g., oil change, filter, and tire rotation). There is a dealership in Ocala that is only a 30 minute drive from my home but I do my best to avoid them because of prior negative experiences with both the sales and servicing departments.

The only disappointments I've experienced have to do with the apparent rapid turnover of personnel. Just as I grow fond of an employee and develop an admiration for his/her work ethic and efficiency, so many have seemed to have moved on and are no longer employees. Therefore, it's can be a challenge at times to develop a working relationship with a sales person, a service representative, or a mechanic. I suppose this is the case for nearly all, if not all of the agencies and therefore do not consider this to be a specific negative criticism of Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.

Finally, the product itself: I own a 2017 Tucson Limited which was manufactured in South Korea and initially engineered in Germany. I have to think too hard to nail down how many cars I've owned since my first, a 1947 Ford purchased by me when I was 15 in 1954 with money I made mowing yards at two to three dollars a clip. The engineering of the Tucson is fascinating. The 1.6 liter engine mated with a twin-scroll turbo feels like a V-6. The 7-speed dual clutch transmission is an engineering marvel. And those shifts are REAL, not phony like some of the ones now programmed into the continuously variable transmissions (CVTs) of some other popular vehicles. I thoroughly enjoy the ability to take it out of automatic and shift sequentially when that is my desire. Driving around near home with lots of "stops and goes" my Tucson gets over 30 mpg. It handles beautifully and is downright fun, especially on mountain roads. I suspect that the future of internal combustion engines for vehicles lies in forced induction and, because I feel quick shifts with no significant turbo lag, yet acquire such great economy - I feel that I've made a great choice for my needs. Though my four-door '47 Ford is my second favorite of all of my cars (mainly because of the big seats, front and back), the Tucson is by far my favorite thus far. Oh, and unlike my first car, the Tucson has a radio and a heater!

GW
Gregory W.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy / Dependable
I Trust Parks Hyundai to perform the services/repairs needed for my vehicle.
When they suggest a service needs to be
performed I fully trust/believe them.
You can depend on them.
Profile image medium

Hello Mr. Wilkin:  My name is Brent Russell and I am responsible for reading every review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership.  I have read and re-read your review at least 5 times now - I wan to be sure I benefit from your feedback.  Not only is your review jam-packed with thoughtful comments but it is also valuable with respect to what you "do not say."  Thank you.  We share some of the same concerns, employee turn-over is always a concern - it is crummy characteristic of the industry.  It is not a characteristic we like and it is in fact we are working to change.  Thank you so much for the comprehensive review.  Should you have any questions or want to discuss any issues in person, please let me know.  My contact information is listed below.  I would love to see your '47 Ford.  Respectfully, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations

Fantastic customer service!
Fantastic customer service and excellent care of my truck

Rosa B.
Lake City, FL
Very politely
Very nice

Thomas M.
Lake City, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly and quick service
Having an appointment actually meant something here. The were ready for me and serviced my car when I arrived. I've had plenty of places in the past make me an appointment yet still had me waiting while they serviced someone else's vehicle. The staff were super friendly.

Rodney W.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The service department does a great job with technicians like Nate

Rees C.
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Equus service is great on the best car I have ever owned.
Over my life (76 years), I have owned about 20 cars ranging from a Ford Falcon with a 170 c i six with a slush box transmission to XKE Jags and '60s Vettes, and this Equus is the finest car I have ever owned in terms of comfort, reliability, handling and speed, and I like the styling too. The only car coming close to it was my 700 series BMW and those run about $30k more. I have often talked up my car to friends who have inquired about my experiences with both the car and your dealership and my late wife loved her Santa Fe, the car I traded in on my Equus. It was gone from the lot the next day! Such is the reputation of Hyundai cars. You may show this to anyone you may chose to and I will be happy to talk to any potential buyer about my ownership experiences with both the car and with you. And I have not been paid anything to say what I have written here! It's just a damn fine automobile. Case closed!

Rees G Crosby

Sherry G.
Fort White, FL
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
I believe in having the manufacturer complete the service on my vehicle and Parks Hyundai is awesome! Mr. Klemp went above and beyond to ensure all the service I wanted done was handled in a timely manner, even though I didn't make an appointment!