Overall Rating 3.8518511/5Overall Rating 3.8518511/5Overall Rating 3.8518511/5rating 3.8518511rating 3.8518511
Overall Rating 2.0740715/5Overall Rating 2.0740715/5rating 2.0740715rating 2.0740715rating 2.0740715

VF
Victoria F.
Chiefland, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership but...
Melissa Shea is my service rep and she is awesome. BUT... as we were sitting in the customer lounge was watched the tv showing the repair bay, one of the repair techs evidently cars nothing for customer service. We watched him throw wiper blades into a customers hood ( white SUV) then used the auto as his personal prop, laying across the hood like it belonged to him. If it had been my vehicle I’d of pulled it out of the bay went directly to the manager.

Margarita R.
09/22/2018
Frustrated
My car is stopped because I took it to make a routine oil change on last Wednesday. They recommend me to do other things, I trust them because other times I have driven the car before and I agree to do it. The other day to do the job, the car starts to fail and turn on the check engine light. I go back to Hyundai and talk with the manager and he explains me that they put the car in the computer and it indicated that it was wires from the sparks that had changed the previous day. For this job they also wanted to charge me when my car was is very fine. I’m very upset. Thanks

09/22/2018
Frustration
I believed in you, but you dissapointed me. You recommended a repair to my car, and after that occurred, a piece of the ones that were connected to what apparently needed to be changed was damaged. Nobody responds for that.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 09/24/2018

Ms. Recci, please feel free to contact me at 352-372-4251 X-64702, thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Mngr.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
H.Elantra Maintenance Service
I would like to have the service rep to explain what was done when I was picking up my car but she was too busy with too many customers to take care of, so I just signed my papers and left. Need more customer service rep at the end of day when people are picking up their cars.
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 09/24/2018

Hello:  Thank you for sharing your comments with us about the service review of work performed on your vehicle.  We are taking steps to address your concerns.  Please expect a call from Ms. Melissa in the near future.  With Respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
incomplete service
I was told to expect a complete service. All I received was an oil change.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 09/21/2018

Mr. Wade, I'm sorry we let you down and thank you for letting us know. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me over the phone. Your feedback is important to us and it continues to help us to strengthen and improve our services for you. If there is anything i can do to assist you in the future please dont hesitate, thank you. Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Mngr 352-372-4251 X-64702

David C.
Lake City, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Very unhappy
Requested my window to be checked and reason for taillights being on permanently. Bulbs replaced and window not repaired and paid $149 for this-very dissatisfied!
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 09/19/2018

Mr. Charland, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. Looking over your paperwork you were charged the normal $120 diagnosis fee for a combination of both the window and light issues, plus $13.05 for the bulbs which caused the fuse to blow.  Normally there is an additional labor charge to replace the bulbs, however it looks like Melissa wavied that for you. I also checked your last visit in July and the multi point inspection shows the tires in the yellow and the brakes were getting close to needing replaced as well. I will certainly apply the $120 towards the window regulator if you have that repaired. A Hyundai Motor service contract would have covered the window regulator if you had purchased one, for future reference when making your next automobile purchase. If you would like to discuss this futher please reach out to me, thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Mngr 352-372-4251 X-64702

LF
Lisa F.
Alachua, FL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I can see my car being worked on, and they always let me know if I need to do more or provide estimates if needed.
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 09/19/2018

Hello:  We are thrilled to have the opportunity to earn your business and sincerely appreciate your comments about your experience at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.  Your feedback is always helping us to strengthen our services for you.  Wishing you all the best and looking forward to seeing you again soon.  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

B
B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/13/2018 Category: Service
happy
perfect service

Thank you for the wonderful review and 5-Star Rating.  We are most grateful.  We are always looking for ways to strengthen the way we service your vehicle and enhance our communications/ comfort for you during the visit.  In other words, you really count at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.  Respectfully submitted, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations

Robert G.
Old Town, FL
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service
As always, a pleasure having our service done here. Melissa (service) was professional and joyful to do business with.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.  We always appreciate the opportunity to serve you.  Respectfully,  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Efficiency and a comfortable place to wait!

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and the 5-Star review.  We all sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.  Wishing you all the best.  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Steven M.
Mc Alpin, FL
09/10/2018 Category: Service
efficient
great service manager. work done in a very reasonable time

Hello, we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to submit a review of your recent experience with Parks Hyundai and Joey Goess, Service Writer.  We are thrilled you enjoyed a FIVE-STAR experience.  We use the surveys to identify ways to introduce innovations to improve the way we serve you.  Thank  you,   Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

YS
Yilmaz S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/07/2018 Category: Service
What matters
The people are warm, friendly and helpful. A pleasure to do business with.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share a brief summary of your recent experience at Parks Ford/Lincoln of Gainesville.  We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and we thank you for the wonderful 5-Star Review.  Again, thank you for your wonderful comments.  Respectfully,  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Judy S.
Trenton, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The BEST customer service!
I have worked in customer service for years. These people know their business, and don’t mess around! Joey the mechanic does not waste your time with BS - he gets right to the point, and keeps it plain and simple! I will always bring my car here!!!!!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to respond to our Service Department Survey.  While we are pleased your experience was better than expected, please know we are continuously working to improve our services for you.  We do listen carefully and your comments are always reviewed.  Looking forward to serving you again in the near future.  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Dianna Louise S.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
long wait for pre-scheduled service
the people/staff encountered were very friendly, helpful, professional ... but a 2+ hour wait, despite having a pre-scheduled appointment time, to get a key fob programmed, was a bit excessive
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 09/05/2018

Ms Sanders I’m sorry we let you down,  we do have to go into the computer system and that takes usually a minimum of an hour, I’m sorry we didn’t set your expectations properly. Please contact me with any questions, thank you Joey Goess 352-372-4251

James M.
Newberry, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick and friendly service
With a prearranged service date, my car was finished and out of the shop with an oil change, tire-rotation and a quick-wash in less than an hour.

Maggie R.
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/03/2018 Category: Service
car serviced
replacement of warranty part and oil change.

Hello and thank you for the wonderful compliment.  We are always looking for ways to strengthen our services to deliver an exceptional experience.  Serving customers' like you is a great pleasure!  Sincerely, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Shalimar, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The workers genuinely car your car gets the works that needs to be done. I have taken my car to the dealership I bought it from in Fort Walton Beach, however I would rather take it to get serviced here in Gainesville. Thank you all!
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 09/20/2018

Hello and thank you for your comments and 5-Star Review of Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.  We are sincerely appreciative for your taking the time to prepare and submit this review.  With Respect,  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

AL
Alexandria L.
Keystone Heights, FL
08/31/2018
Great experience with car buying and service
I had an issue with service (described in paragraph below) and was impressed with how they addressed the mess up so I decided to trade in my 2016 Accent for the 2018 Elantra. I worked with Arial Romain who was great. He was very helpful and worked to make sure I was happy. He and Scott Wilkerson (who was also great) worked on payment negotiations and I was originally looking at the 2018 Accent but they ended up getting me into the 2018 Elantra which I love. I worked with Jackie to do the paperwork and she was great as well. I was a bit worried about the payoff being done timely but her and Arial followed up and made sure everything was done right. It took about a week for the payoff to be processed with the previous finance company. Overall, it was a very good experience and look forward to working with this dealership for future needs.

I brought my 2016 Accent in for an airbag malfunction light whenever I had a passenger in the vehicle a few Thursday's ago. I dropped the car off and took the shuttle to my office when it started at 8 am. Shortly after, I received a call from my service advisor, Melissa that the car was ready. I picked it up and later that evening when I picked up my son, the light came back on. I was NOT happy and showed up to the dealer before they unlocked the doors at 7am. The gentleman that unlocked the doors, Nate was very attentive and apologetic. He immediately put me in a loaner car so that I would not be late to work and assured me that they would get it right. I followed up with an email to the service manager, Ken and he gave me a call in the afternoon to follow up and make sure my needs were met. I ended up having the loaner car until Monday (4 days) while they replaced the airbag sensor in the passenger side. I was very annoyed at first but I was very impressed with how they handled it the second time. I would recommend this service department.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership around

Wow, thank you for the 5-Star Rating of your experience with Parks Genesis of Gainesville. We are grateful for your taking the time to share this incredible review.  With Respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

GW
Gregory W.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service / Quality Service
On my way home I had a tire going flat so naturally I didn't have an appointment coming in. The lady at the Service counter was so kind and courteous. She got me right in. They were able to "save" the tire verses buying a new one.
I come to Parks for all my car service needs because I fully trust them to do a professional job at competitive prices.
Great waiting area. (I really enjoy their coffee and cookies.) :)

Shanon S.
Bell, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2018 Category: Service
N/C
N/C
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 08/29/2018

Ms. Spears, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. I apologize that our team was running late, we know that your time is important. We try to stagger our appointments every 15 minutes apart so we dont run into this issue between the svc consultant and the customer. We are constantly trying to improve this process. Any questions, please feel free to contact me, thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Mngr 352-372-4251.